Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  Ha ha ha.
2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
3. It's coming out now: "Charisma" trumps values and vision... got it.  Mr. One-term, who got beat by a doddering Biden with the personality of a housefly... that was "charisma"... as manifested in historically low approval figures.

F*** the NPCs  - amiright ?  They shouldn't have had their votes counted and Trump shouldn't have had to beg Georgia for 11,000 of their votes either - amiright ?

Biden's approval rating is worse

Trump has the values and the charisma

Romney and McCain had neither

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. OMG you are right ! ? 
S60rSan.png

2. Cult talk.  Trump is a rude no-brain and even the American people are learning this.

who cares if he's rude?

if that's how you judge Presidents, no wonder your assessment is so stupid

if your biggest criticisms of him are his personality

that means he did a great job because you have nothing of substance to criticize

Edited by Yzermandius19

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. True enough.
2. No, his strategies were terrible and all based on his egotistical view that he was always right.

what strategies do you take issue with?

there is plenty of things he did that he should be criticized for

but his haters never pick any of that good material

and focus on unimportant shit

I haven't heard you make any quality critiques of him thus far

and I have heard you make many bad critiques of him thus far

so if you do have any good critiques, you should lead with that and ditch the garbage talking points

it would do wonders for your credibility on the topic

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. what strategies do you take issue with?

2. there is plenty of things he did that he should be criticized for

3. but his haters never pick any of that good material

4. and focus on unimportant shit

5. I haven't heard you make any quality critiques of him thus far

6. and I have heard you make many bad critiques of him thus far

7. so if you do have any good critiques, you should lead with that and ditch the garbage talking points

8. it would do wonders for your credibility on the topic

1. Many.  But economic strategies to bring back coal mining, and manufacturing... strategy to pal up with North Korea, trade war with China.   Also witness the buffoonery around the health care plan.  
2. Ok - that's good to read.
3. It might be more interesting if you asked me what I agreed with.
4. Fair.  I know I do this.
5. Also fair, but why would I take the time to write a 4-5 page post on my assessment of the trade war, which is a complicated topic that would require probably 1/2 an hour of research and such when you won't agree anyway ?
6. Well I probably have made SOME good ones along the way.
7. 8. Fair but - let's face it: am I going to convince you ?  Is it worth it for me to spend 1/2 an hour, an hour or more on this ?  I'm pretty sure I have put some quality posts on the topic together along the way.  

If I thought I would get somewhere by posting such things then I might do it.  But in the end, you wouldn't trust sources that didn't conclude that Trump did a great job IMO.  

I point out that he's a rude an egotistical person, though, because Trump fans - to my experience - focus on surface issues and that's not meant as an insult.

On 7/8/2022 at 3:58 PM, jbander1A said:

Boring nonsense. no substance. Just I'm a q anon MAGA maggot and what I say goes.  Funny!

Why do you keep trying to make it appear as though Trump is going to go down? Trump can fall into a pile of shit and he will come out smelling like a rose. Stop being a lefty liberal fool. The liberal democratic establishment enjoy having useful idiots around to support them and their lying and crooked criminal causes. Only maggots support the demoncrats. ?

On 7/8/2022 at 4:04 PM, jbander1A said:

WE have to keep in mind that every Trumpy here swore to their God and leader that they wouldn't watch the jan6th investigation, but they are still experts on everything about  it. What a hoot.

What a hoot you are. There are plenty of other ways of getting the lies out from that J6 clown show. We are not so stunned as you are, lefty. ?

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, jbander1A said:

Boring nothing, try to contribute.

Anyone who believes the J6 farce clown show have to be one hell of a boring loser. I contribute a hell of a lot more here than you ever will. Live with it, lefty. ?

Edited by taxme

20 hours ago, taxme said:

Anyone who believes the J6 farce clown show have to be one hell of a boring loser. I contribute a hell of a lot more here than you ever will. Live with it, lefty. ?

How in the hell would you know, you promised your God and leader that you wouldn't watch it. There is no group more stupid or asinine than the right. If your comments follow this line, you contribute nothing. Saying something THAT IS A LIE AND  IS HATE DRIVEN GARBAGE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING. Love this!                                                                                                                                                                                               What You find out by watching Jan6 hearing, with literally every witness being Trumps staff and supporters, that you are one brain-dead idiot following the piece of shit you call a leader. These witnesses don't want to tell the truth, but are forced to by law and the fact they can be charged if they lie.

• Haha 1

People like Tax me are a joke, they are experts on the subject not watching the hearings and having fox as their media source, you have to be kidding. Remember, 90% of the witnesses are right wing Trumps supporters and 70% are literally Trumps own staff. But Tax me is the expert. Now we will hear from Tax me something about Hunter Biden because he isn't doing very well with this subject. OR maybe go after my spelling. What a hoot!

• Haha 1

On 7/13/2022 at 3:30 PM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Many.  But economic strategies to bring back coal mining, and manufacturing... strategy to pal up with North Korea, trade war with China.   Also witness the buffoonery around the health care plan.  
2. Ok - that's good to read.
3. It might be more interesting if you asked me what I agreed with.
4. Fair.  I know I do this.
5. Also fair, but why would I take the time to write a 4-5 page post on my assessment of the trade war, which is a complicated topic that would require probably 1/2 an hour of research and such when you won't agree anyway ?
6. Well I probably have made SOME good ones along the way.
7. 8. Fair but - let's face it: am I going to convince you ?  Is it worth it for me to spend 1/2 an hour, an hour or more on this ?  I'm pretty sure I have put some quality posts on the topic together along the way.  

If I thought I would get somewhere by posting such things then I might do it.  But in the end, you wouldn't trust sources that didn't conclude that Trump did a great job IMO.  

I point out that he's a rude an egotistical person, though, because Trump fans - to my experience - focus on surface issues and that's not meant as an insult.

NO, Trump supporters operate on lies, and their main driving force for their opinion is hatred of just about everything. They are one ugly group that support selling out their country to stay in power. This group has to be erased if we want to save our country and democracy. They are traitors.

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

How in the hell would you know, you promised your God and leader that you wouldn't watch it. There is no group more stupid or asinine than the right. If your comments follow this line, you contribute nothing. Saying something THAT IS A LIE AND  IS HATE DRIVEN GARBAGE IS NOT CONTRIBUTING. Love this!                                                                                                                                                                                               What You find out by watching Jan6 hearing, with literally every witness being Trumps staff and supporters, that you are one brain-dead idiot following the piece of shit you call a leader. These witnesses don't want to tell the truth, but are forced to by law and the fact they can be charged if they lie.

Actually...I think your grossly overstating the "evidence" presented at that silly group hug.

The public will never see the full testimony of a lot of these...witnesses. Plus having watched a bunch myself, I have seen a lot of theater and condemnation. But it's all rather bereft of a "crime". It is not a "crime" to be Donald J Trump...and the man could have never made a public plea for calming the situation and STILL there would be no "crime".

Thus...as with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...The Ukrainian phone call...Very Fine People...and about everything else Pelosi and her gaggle have come up with...

The Democrats have failed.

What a shocker...

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...I think your grossly overstating the "evidence" presented at that silly group hug.

The public will never see the full testimony of a lot of these...witnesses. Plus having watched a bunch myself, I have seen a lot of theater and condemnation. But it's all rather bereft of a "crime". It is not a "crime" to be Donald J Trump...and the man could have never made a public plea for calming the situation and STILL there would be no "crime".

Thus...as with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA...The Ukrainian phone call...Very Fine People...and about everything else Pelosi and her gaggle have come up with...

The Democrats have failed.

What a shocker...

We have all heard the story about Trump trying to grab the front steering wheel from the hands of a secret service agent who was driving the presidential limousine. Trump at the time was sitting in the back seat. Apparently, this was all a lie. Trump did not do anything like that. 

But when the secret service agents said that they would be willing to testify that Trump never did such a thing, they were totally ignored by the lying J6 committee and ignored. They preferred to believe the lying bitch instead and left it there. The J6 hearing is nothing more than a clown show. Sadly, there are fools like jbander that will believe anything that the Donkey Political Party says or does. Anyone testifying against Trump are those scum that hate Trump.

In the end this will all end up being just a waste of taxpayer's time, effort and tax dollars over sweet fk all. Trump will walk away a free man as usual once again. jbander is just another lefty liberal loser. So, what else is new.  ?

3 hours ago, jbander1A said:

I cannot recall promising some god or leader that I would be watching the J6 farce gong show. I have never watched one second of that farce gong show. Why do you keep putting words in my mouth? By you trying to make it appear as though this gong J6 show trial is legit is not contributing anything here but just more lies and bullshit compliments of the Donkey Political Party. The democrats are a bunch of jackasses. 

We were told that Trump tried to grab the front steering wheel from the hands of a secret service agent while Trump was seated in the back seat of his presidential limousine while in motion. That was all a big lie brought to us by that lying bitch who testified under oath that she says that she heard that from someone. Or in other words what we have here is hearsay. Real evidence, right bander? 

Even the secret service agents were ready and willing to testify that Trump did not try to grab the steering wheel of his limousine. The secret service agents were totally ignored and were not asked to testify. WTH? 

So, get lost with your lies and bullshit. In the end Trump will walk away once again a free man. I am so happy to burst your J6 farce of a balloon. ?

4 hours ago, jbander1A said:

People like Tax me are a joke, they are experts on the subject not watching the hearings and having fox as their media source, you have to be kidding. Remember, 90% of the witnesses are right wing Trumps supporters and 70% are literally Trumps own staff. But Tax me is the expert. Now we will hear from Tax me something about Hunter Biden because he isn't doing very well with this subject. OR maybe go after my spelling. What a hoot!

I am no expert and neither are you. You are one big joke and one stunned CNN follower who is hoping that Trump will get nailed this time. I have some bad news for you, lefty loser CNN watcher. Trump will walk away a free man as he always does and I will be vindicated. It will be you that in the end will end up with excrement on your lefty liberal face. So, get your toilet paper handy and out and ready to wipe the crap off your lefty liberal face. Ha-ha-ha. 

Hunter BiDumb is a corrupt moron just like his corrupt old man is also and the whole dam BiDumb family. All of them should be in jail by now. I guess having Donkey Political Party connections and Hunters daddy being the illegitimate president will help Hunter to stay out of going to jail. Rumor has it that might change once the Republicans take the house and the senate. The GOP is already talking about impeachment for Joe BiDumb. I cannot wait for the midterms to get here. LOL.

I will leave the spelling check for MH here. MH likes to spell correct people here. ?

3 hours ago, taxme said:

We have all heard the story about Trump trying to grab the front steering wheel from the hands of a secret service agent who was driving the presidential limousine. Trump at the time was sitting in the back seat. Apparently, this was all a lie. Trump did not do anything like that. 

But when the secret service agents said that they would be willing to testify that Trump never did such a thing, they were totally ignored by the lying J6 committee and ignored. They preferred to believe the lying bitch instead and left it there. The J6 hearing is nothing more than a clown show. Sadly, there are fools like jbander that will believe anything that the Donkey Political Party says or does. Anyone testifying against Trump are those scum that hate Trump.

In the end this will all end up being just a waste of taxpayer's time, effort and tax dollars over sweet fk all. Trump will walk away a free man as usual once again. jbander is just another lefty liberal loser. So, what else is new.  ?

Your Trump  in the limousine story is so much bullshit, you clowns can't make a case without this stupidity and ugly lies. Lying is a tool to you hate party members, Prime example being your bullshit story above. You are a liar.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

I am no expert and neither are you. You are one big joke and one stunned CNN follower who is hoping that Trump will get nailed this time. I have some bad news for you, lefty loser CNN watcher. Trump will walk away a free man as he always does and I will be vindicated. It will be you that in the end will end up with excrement on your lefty liberal face. So, get your toilet paper handy and out and ready to wipe the crap off your lefty liberal face. Ha-ha-ha. 

Hunter BiDumb is a corrupt moron just like his corrupt old man is also and the whole dam BiDumb family. All of them should be in jail by now. I guess having Donkey Political Party connections and Hunters daddy being the illegitimate president will help Hunter to stay out of going to jail. Rumor has it that might change once the Republicans take the house and the senate. The GOP is already talking about impeachment for Joe BiDumb. I cannot wait for the midterms to get here. LOL.

I will leave the spelling check for MH here. MH likes to spell correct people here. ?

What did I tell you folks , This is an example of an empty head trying to have a position. The thread is about Scum Bag going to jail, his response is about Hunter Biden and his father. When You have nothing to offer , hi Jack the thread. So typical of the right wing, Lie change the subject, attack the messenger. It's like picking on third-graders when you deal with this group.