Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

22 minutes ago, taxme said:

Lizzie will go down as a neocon RINO. As I have said already. No decent and real Republican would be bothered to be on this gong trial show hearing. The only reason why Lizzie and Ratzinger are on the committee is because they were hand picked by the democrats as being two Rino's. Trump did more for America than her old man ever did. The old man always got America into wars, while Trump kept America out of wars. 

I will tell you as to what will happen after this farce of a hearing is all over with. NOTHING. Ha-ha-ha. 

You can have Mikey anytime, loser. You two loser idiots deserve each other.

Long live FOX NEWS. I will be watching Tucker, Watters and Gutfeld tonight. I know that you will be watching CNN and Colbert and Kimmel. More idiotic lefty liberal losers like yourself. Just saying. ?

Ya, ya. Anyone not of the Trump Cult is a Rino. Real Republicans never existed before the Trump Cult. So says Tucker, 1st Apostle of the Trump Cult

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

RINO RINO... Romney, McCain and the Bushes... Mc Connell... the core of the Republican party and all recent candidates....

Why is it ?

Right - because Dear Leader must be the everything in the eyes of the cult...

or perhaps it's because they side with far left Democrats

because Orange Man Bad

McConnell ain't a RINO though, he's just a slimy cutthroat

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

RINO RINO... Romney, McCain and the Bushes... Mc Connell... the core of the Republican party and all recent candidates....

Why is it ?

Mike I figure you know why.

This has less to do with Trump than it does with an objection to globalization. 

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. or perhaps it's because they side with far left Democrats

2. Orange Man Bad

3. McConnell ain't a RINO though, he's just a slimy cutthroat

1. So "my country right or wrong" - no Republican should disagree with a Republican ?
2. Maybe he is, maybe he's not.  I guess you agree with everything he does, otherwise God forbid you might be siding with a Democrat.
3. Oh, a new brand of person who isn't on board with dear leader.. good to know.  "SC"

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This has less to do with Trump than it does with an objection to globalization. 

If he were against 'globalization' as much as you say he wouldn't be established in China.  And even then, he has no understanding of economics and isn't willing to listen to them either.

American Corporations benefit greatly from globalization, as do various other Americans.  Trump crowing about the "stock market" success during his presidency might tell you where his sympathies lie.  

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why is it ?

Sometimes the two main parties have members that are unpopular or not perceived as loyal to the cause. 

Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Simema faced a lot of heat. How about Tulsi Gabbard? She was pretty much called a traitor by Hillary.

We have politicians in Canada that can seamlessly switch from one party to another, like Jean Charest.

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If he were against 'globalization' as much as you say he wouldn't be established in China.  And even then, he has no understanding of economics and isn't willing to listen to them either.

American Corporations benefit greatly from globalization, as do various other Americans.  Trump crowing about the "stock market" success during his presidency might tell you where his sympathies lie.  

I agree with you that Trump did crow about the stock market success during his presidency. Many Americans have money invested in the stock market and when it does well, they did well.

Joe Biden is not crowing about the stock market success now under his presidency.  ?  

Trump bragged about the stock market and Joe Biden does not like to talk about it at all.

Why do you suppose that is??

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Trump announcing he was going to repatriate industry and fabrication, is the reason for all the bullshit.

27 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. Sometimes the two main parties have members that are unpopular or not perceived as loyal to the cause. 

2. Joe Manchin, Kyrsten Simema faced a lot of heat. How about Tulsi Gabbard? She was pretty much called a traitor by Hillary.

3. We have politicians in Canada that can seamlessly switch from one party to another, like Jean Charest.

1. Unpopular ?  They were all nominated and/or held office for decades.  What "cause" other than dear leader ?  
2. Hillary's cult is gone, and it wasn't much to begin with.
3. Sort of, I guess.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Unpopular ?  They were all nominated and/or held office for decades.  What "cause" other than dear leader ?  
2. Hillary's cult is gone, and it wasn't much to begin with.
3. Sort of, I guess.

1. Manchin and Sinema faced an awful lot of heat from within their own party for not marching in lockstep with the leadership.

2. Hillary is still always in the news. She tours and gives speeches. She still talks about the 2016 election being stolen. There are even rumours that she will run in 2024 since Biden won't be allowed to run again. She just won't go away?

39 minutes ago, ironstone said:

1. Hillary is still always in the news. She tours and gives speeches. 
2. There are even rumours that she will run in 2024 since Biden won't be allowed to run again. She just won't go away

1. She is ?  Why ?  I haven't seen news from her.  Tours and speeches isn't newsworthy.
2. Rumours ... not pertinent.  

20 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, ya. Anyone not of the Trump Cult is a Rino. Real Republicans never existed before the Trump Cult. So says Tucker, 1st Apostle of the Trump Cult

Sadly, there are way too many RINO's in the Republican party. The traitors have all been exposed now for all to see thanks to Donald Trump. Anyone not of the Trump cult is a Marxist idiot. 

There were plenty of real Republicans in the Republican party, and Trump brought them out. Before Trump they had no chance to come out. They would have been crucified by the Rino's in the Republican party. Now they can thanks to Donald Trump. Now the Republicans and the Republican party is starting to look more like a Republican party, and not just another lefty liberal democratic party. 

That also reminds me of our lefty liberal conservative party that likes to pretend that it is a real and true conservative party, but in reality, they are just another lefty liberal party. Hopefully, conservative minded Pierre Poilievre will change all of that. ?

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Sadly, there are way too many RINO's in the Republican party. The traitors have all been exposed now for all to see thanks to Donald Trump. Anyone not of the Trump cult is a Marxist idiot. 

There were plenty of real Republicans in the Republican party, and Trump brought them out. Before Trump they had no chance to come out. They would have been crucified by the Rino's in the Republican party. Now they can thanks to Donald Trump. Now the Republicans and the Republican party is starting to look more like a Republican party, and not just another lefty liberal democratic party. 

That also reminds me of our lefty liberal conservative party that likes to pretend that it is a real and true conservative party, but in reality, they are just another lefty liberal party. Hopefully, conservative minded Pierre Poilievre will change all of that. ?

Glad you are finally admitting you belong to a cult. What happens if Trump tips over from too many cheeseburgers? Who becomes your messiah then, Margorie Crazy Lady, Taylor Greene.

21 hours ago, Aristides said:

Glad you are finally admitting you belong to a cult. What happens if Trump tips over from too many cheeseburgers? Who becomes your messiah then, Margorie Crazy Lady, Taylor Greene.

Being a part of the Trump cult is fine with me. The cult that you always support is trying to destroy America and not save America.

What about the missteps that BiDumb did to himself while trying to walk up the steps that led up to Air Force one and his stumbling twice in the process or his falling down off of his tricycle, oops, I mean bicycle. There have probably been many more incidents where BiDumb has tripped up over his own two feet that we have not been made aware of. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene is a real and true conservative patriotic American hero unlike your Marxist messiah hero's Pelosi, AOC and that anti-white racist Waters. Waters is always trying to foment racism and violence wherever she goes. Racist Waters condemned the Jan.6 gathering but had no problem with BLM and Antifa trying to burn down America. 

Just go away with your Marxist cult crap. ?

On 6/23/2022 at 9:55 AM, Aristides said:

Trump's companies benefited greatly from globalization.

Indeed they did...probably still do.

Donny's biggest flaw is his obsession with "winning". His second biggest flaw is his temper. 

To "win" consistently, one must learn the game and play it better than any opponent one encounters. Apparently Donny does that well. I don't even know for sure if he's all the sudden religious, let alone a real nationalist.  I do know his administration ushered in the most prosperous time in American history. This is something no person can refute without coming off like a moron. 

As for his temper...I hope he doesn't carry a gun...

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Indeed they did...probably still do.

Donny's biggest flaw is his obsession with "winning". His second biggest flaw is his temper. 

To "win" consistently, one must learn the game and play it better than any opponent one encounters. Apparently Donny does that well. I don't even know for sure if he's all the sudden religious, let alone a real nationalist.  I do know his administration ushered in the most prosperous time in American history. This is something no person can refute without coming off like a moron. 

As for his temper...I hope he doesn't carry a gun...

You don't know much American history.

Edited by Aristides

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I do know his administration ushered in the most prosperous time in American history. This is something no person can refute without coming off like a moron. 

By continuing to deficit spend, extending the Obama stimulus past when it was needed.

This is why Paul Ryan left.