Trump going to jail... "so unfair"!

14 minutes ago, herbie said:

Herb.  Herbie.  You've gotta edit more carefully.  Firstly, you cut 95% of what it is you quoted in that post.  And in your haste, you have me saying, "Trump is not the enemy".  I never said that.  

8 hours ago, herbie said:

Jamie Raskin is a lying little Tweenkie. The protesters were not armed and nobody but a few FBI agents called for violence. 

If you wanna see a real insurrection check out Sri Lanka. And who got Sri Lanka to dump fossil fuels? Why...the vaunted WEF. The Libbie heroes. 

The morons who should be hanged.

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

they didn't have weapons

that testimony is not a refutation of that fact

false assumptions prior to the event does not change what actually happened

you really need to improve your reading comprehension

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Did you know that Trump wanted to bring in the National Guard in the days before Jan 6, but was denied by none other than Nancy Pelosi and the chief of the Capital Police?  

That’s a fact.  All of these supposed quotes by Trump only brought to light now, don’t jive with his attempt to bring in the National Guard.  And his quote, in the speech on Jan 6 for everyone to go home.

And that crap about grabbing the steering wheel in the Beast?  It’s physically impossible.  And a 70 yr old man at that… 

But keep your analytical skills turned off and eat the propaganda.

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

1. Did you know that Trump wanted to bring in the National Guard in the days before Jan 6, but was denied by none other than Nancy Pelosi and the chief of the Capital Police?  

2. That’s a fact.  All of these supposed quotes by Trump only brought to light now, don’t jive with his attempt to bring in the National Guard.  And his quote, in the speech on Jan 6 for everyone to go home.

3. And that crap about grabbing the steering wheel in the Beast?  It’s physically impossible.  And a 70 yr old man at that… 

But keep your analytical skills turned off and eat the propaganda.

1. No.  I heard that on the day of, Trump didn't want to call in help.
2. Well, ok...  I don't think that this revelation negates the others.
3.  Impossible why ?

You seem to really need to defend the cult leader.  Everything I am hearing jibes with his thin-skinned and immature comments.  I don't care much about how it comes out as long as he is damaged enough to not run again. 

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

3.  Impossible why ?

You seem to really need to defend the cult leader.  Everything I am hearing jibes with his thin-skinned and immature comments.  I don't care much about how it comes out as long as he is damaged enough to not run again. 

he's running again 

this Jan 6 nonsense will not stop him

only the most partisan Democrats and never Trump cuckpublicans care

you are far too prone to buying into anti-Trump propaganda

because of your confirmation bias

Edited by Yzermandius19

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

1. he's running again 

2. this Jan 6 nonsense will not stop him

3. you are far too prone to buying into anti-Trump propaganda

4. because of your confirmation bias

1. 2. Ok, your prediction is noted.

3. 4. My assessment is mostly made up of my analysis of his own words and actions.

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 2. Ok, your prediction is noted.

3. 4. My assessment is mostly made up of my analysis of his own words and actions.

your assessment is based on your feelings about his temperament

that bias causes you buy into nonsense that fits your preferred narrative

which is why you buy into so many of the dumbest Trump hater propaganda

you've got huge blinders on

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. your assessment is based on your feelings about his temperament

2. that bias causes you buy into nonsense that fits your preferred narrative

3. which is why you buy into so many of the dumbest Trump hater propaganda

4. you've got huge blinders on

1. Gee, glad that you are able to psychoanalyze me so easily.  I, on the other hand, have made no attempt to assess why you worship dear leader.
2. 3. I guess you didn't read that I am making my decisions based on his own words and actions.
4.  Hilarious to me when cult members try to assess why normal people uncover Trump. 

8 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Gee, glad that you are able to psychoanalyze me so easily.  I, on the other hand, have made no attempt to assess why you worship dear leader.
2. 3. I guess you didn't read that I am making my decisions based on his own words and actions.
4.  Hilarious to me when cult members try to assess why normal people uncover Trump. 

Normies are easy to read

NPCs are called NPCs for a reason

you all say and think the same things

like a Borg hive mind

you don't judge him based on his actions

you judge him based on NPCs perceptions of his words and actions

you buy into all the dumbest anti-Trump group think narratives for a reason

and has nothing to do with independent thought

no independent thinkers come to all the nonsensical conclusions that you do about Trump

that's why it's obvious you aren't one of them

Edited by Yzermandius19

14 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. Normies are easy to read

2. NPCs are called NPCs for a reason; you all say and think the same things; like a Borg hive mind

3. you don't judge him based on his actions; you judge him based on NPCs perceptions of his words and actions; you buy into all the dumbest anti-Trump group think narratives for a reason

4. and has nothing to do with independent thought

5. no independent thinkers come to all the nonsensical conclusions that you do about Trump

6. that's why it's obvious you aren't one of them

1. Sorry, is this a sideways way of you admitting that you love the cult ?
2. Non player character ?  This is pretty crazy language IMO.  You are talking about "people" here...
3. No - I make up my own mind.
4. It does.  That and principles.  
5. And yet, here I am.
6. You mean somebody who values wisdom, knowledge, morality and prudence ?  Shame on all the former conservatives who threw away their values because they fell in love with Dear Leader: his insulting and dumb language and lack of personal accountability, his rash actions too numerous to mention.  It's a testimonial to human failing that people like you supported him.  You are completely discredited in my mind, sorry to say.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Sorry, is this a sideways way of you admitting that you love the cult ?
2. Non player character ?  This is pretty crazy language IMO.  You are talking about "people" here...
3. No - I make up my own mind.
4. It does.  That and principles.  
5. And yet, here I am.
6. You mean somebody who values wisdom, knowledge, morality and prudence ?  Shame on all the former conservatives who threw away their values because they fell in love with Dear Leader: his insulting and dumb language and lack of personal accountability, his rash actions too numerous to mention.  It's a testimonial to human failing that people like you supported him.  You are completely discredited in my mind, sorry to say.

you're totally discredited

most people don't think for themselves and go with the herd

they all think and say the same talking points

hence NPCs

you are just going with the herd with your anti-Trump nonsense

you repeat the most discredited talking points verbatim

there is no semblance of independent thought from you when it comes to Trump

your opinions of him are just the opinions of the MSM

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. you're totally discredited

2. most people don't think for themselves and go with the herd

3. you repeat the most discredited talking points verbatim

4. there is no semblance of independent thought from you when it comes to Trump

1. You forgot to add 'IMO'
2. So if I say 'the sky is blue' I am not an independent thinker hm ?  If large numbers of people agree on something they are sheep right ?
3. Mm hmmm...  "wisdom, knowledge, morality and prudence" - like that ?
4. You would have to mind read me to discern my influences to know such a thing.  Or, you could just hate me for not following Dear Leader like the Trumpy sheep did when they forgot their values.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You forgot to add 'IMO'
2. So if I say 'the sky is blue' I am not an independent thinker hm ?  If large numbers of people agree on something they are sheep right ?
3. Mm hmmm...  "wisdom, knowledge, morality and prudence" - like that ?
4. You would have to mind read me to discern my influences to know such a thing.  Or, you could just hate me for not following Dear Leader like the Trumpy sheep did when they forgot their values.

Trump represents their values, the first President since Reagan to do so

the cuckpublicans like McCain and Romney did not

they didn't betray their values, the GOP establishment did

Edited by Yzermandius19

48 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. the cuckpublicans like McCain and Romney did not

2. they didn't betray their values, the GOP establishment did

1. You are using the nonsense language of the babbling conspiracy set.... very telling.  Your Dear Leader took his rich-boy deferral to the squash courts during his college years and disgracefully mocked McCain for being a POW.

I guess you're going to tell me not to believe my ears, that the mainstream media made that up.

2. No - you and your cult did.  Your type is the hallmark of the decline of conservatism and America in general: whining, ego-suckers who love make-believe and culture wars.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. You are using the nonsense language of the babbling conspiracy set.... very telling.  Your Dear Leader took his rich-boy deferral to the squash courts during his college years and disgracefully mocked McCain for being a POW.

I guess you're going to tell me not to believe my ears, that the mainstream media made that up.

2. No - you and your cult did.  Your type is the hallmark of the decline of conservatism and America in general: whining, ego-suckers who love make-believe and culture wars.

Trump is a major upgrade on the GOP establishment

f*ck John McCain and Mitt Romney

you are trying to turn Charisma into a negative attribute with your silly cult talk

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

3.  Impossible why ?

WRT the Beast, it was impossible because he was in the Suburban that day.  

21 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

1. Trump is a major upgrade on the GOP establishment

2. f*ck John McCain and Mitt Romney

3. you are trying to turn Charisma into a negative attribute with your silly cult talk

1.  Ha ha ha.
2. Ha ha ha ha ha ha.
3. It's coming out now: "Charisma" trumps values and vision... got it.  Mr. One-term, who got beat by a doddering Biden with the personality of a housefly... that was "charisma"... as manifested in historically low approval figures.

F*** the NPCs  - amiright ?  They shouldn't have had their votes counted and Trump shouldn't have had to beg Georgia for 11,000 of their votes either - amiright ?