The Presidential Debate

18 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Could be an electrode to zap his heart. Apparently he dies every once in a while.

HI, grandpa! Listen, I know you're not aware of this, but earpieces used by media figures today are wireless. Nobody gets 'wired up' the way they did back in the day.

And if he DID wear a wire then it would be visible in all the shots where his head was turned or where he turned around. Everyone would clearly see it.

Edited by Argus

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

I don't understand why you shrill Trumpsters keep screaming about this or that person lying when your God is a compulsive liar and that doesn't bother you in the slightest.

You have no perspective whatsoever.

Most of the lies accredited to Trump turn out to be truths, like when he said "I didn't collude with Russia" two thousand times. Or when he said that he was wiretapped. Or when he said "It didn't rain during my inauguration speech." etc.

You guys count every single one of those things as "Trump lies" but then when it's determined that he told the truth, you don't turn it back around on the people who actually lied. You file it under "well I really like calling it a lie, and I don't want to consider whether or not CNN is lying to me so.....".

Biden's lies are bizarre, and they're regarding things that we actually know are 100% lies the moment he says them. Spot the fake lie among Biden's other doozies:

"I didn't know that Hunter worked at Burisma."

I didn't know that Hunter was getting $1.5Billion in business with the Commie Bank of China when we flew over on AF2 together"

"That's not the sun, it's a tornado with a bunch of flashlights in it."

"The stories about Hunter having a job at Burisma and doing $1.5Billion in business with a Chinese bank are completely disproven." 

Honestly that last one is such a huge and stupid lie that there's no point even talking to that loser. 

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Note that DHS also says that Canadians are the biggest threat for visa overstays in the U.S., and one just tried to assassinate the president and law enforcement officials in Texas.

Trump should denounce this....

Probably yeah. 

Are you going to defend the White Supremacists that don't commit violence? Good people on both sides? 

3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Probably yeah. 

Are you going to defend the White Supremacists that don't commit violence? Good people on both sides? 

Yes....White Supremacists have constitutional rights just like Black Lives Matters (Marxists) who chant for death to all police officers.

The U.S. is not Canada...which has silly ass "hate speech" laws and limits on free speech/expression.

Analysis of the debate by well known pundits is actually much more interesting than the actual debate. Rush Limbaugh and Ben Shapiro dissected it pretty thoroughly . Bernie Sanders hasn't said much about Biden sort of distancing himself from the Green New Deal last night which gives some credence to the idea that he his kind have a lot of influence behind the scenes. Biden doesn't seem to know what he's for or against. 

Maybe an edge to Trump last night but it sure wasn't pretty.

If Biden would look at his own website on that new fangled internet thing, it does indeed have the Green New Deal on there.

https://joebiden.com/climate-plan/

1 hour ago, Argus said:

HI, grandpa! Listen, I know you're not aware of this, but earpieces used by media figures today are wireless. Nobody gets 'wired up' the way they did back in the day.

And if he DID wear a wire then it would be visible in all the shots where his head was turned or where he turned around. Everyone would clearly see it.

Yeah, hard for me to get excited about these things, or really care. My comments are a joke here, in case you don't get that, little fella.

I hope you're aware of the political situation that is at hand. This is a binary choice for Americans. Trump or Biden.

I wouldn't prefer either, but given the contrast and what is at stake, the choice is clear. Warts, and stuff.

So your outrage is noted. Doesn't change the binary decision that is going to happen, here, now.

1 hour ago, Argus said:

Maybe not, Grandpa, but I notice you aren't talking about him being wired up any more.

Grandpa? Is that supposed to be an insult or something?

How long am I supposed to talk about him being wired up? Should I keep blathering on about it for some reason? 

Do you need constant reminders that the Dems are election cheaters when you already know that they cheated 3 ties on the 2016 election, and that they're denying all the mail-in ballot fraud that's been going on in the States?

LMAO. 

2 hours ago, Argus said:

1 aOcAHeId2pt9T7IiqdUO0g.jpeg

Wow that's so mature or funny or something (can you give me a hint? Pre-pubescent humour isn't my strong suit).

You are aware that all of the laws broken regarding Russian collusion were broken by Hillary and the FBI, right? As in, actual evidence, guilty pleas, that kind of thing. You know that the biggest liar of all during collusion was Schiffty, right? 

So what do Trump, jail and Putin have in common exactly? 

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Grandpa? Is that supposed to be an insult or something?

How long am I supposed to talk about him being wired up? Should I keep blathering on about it for some reason? 

Do you need constant reminders that the Dems are election cheaters when you already know that they cheated 3 ties on the 2016 election, and that they're denying all the mail-in ballot fraud that's been going on in the States?

LMAO. 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5412010002

Trumpers:  'I didn't see nuthin!'

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes....White Supremacists have constitutional rights just like Black Lives Matters (Marxists) who chant for death to all police officers.

The U.S. is not Canada...which has silly ass "hate speech" laws and limits on free speech/expression.

Oddly enough, the Proud Boys leader is a Cuban-American. Not 'white' at all. But then, Candace Owens and Kim Klacik are deemed white supremacists by the Left. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oddly enough, the Proud Boys leader is a Cuban-American. Not 'white' at all. But then, Candace Owens and Kim Klacik are deemed white supremacists by the Left. 

It was Chris Wallace who decided to name them as white supremacists.

26 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/5412010002

Trumpers:  'I didn't see nuthin!'

Who said that they didn't care about voter fraud when it's their own side doing it? Voter fraud is bad, period.

Don't try to put words in my mouth son.