The Presidential Debate

Let me make this clear. There's a LOT to dislike about the Democrats. I especially loathe their embracing of identity politics. The sight of Nancy Pelosi and others taking a knee was pathetic. And their shrill left wing are made up of lunatics. There is, in other words, a case to be made for why you might decide to vote for Trump, despite his many character flaws.

But if you admire this guy. Or think he's doing a good job. If you actually support him as anything more a choice slightly better than the other party, then you're as dumb as shit.

4 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You don't have to "admire the guy" to notice he's doing a good job you just have to get past your media induced bigotry to observe what's happening in the real world.

Trump's doing everything he said he'd do. Everything he was elected to do.

Did he promise to turn the u.s. into Mexico?  Who is paying for the wall?  :mellow:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-37982000

Not even close.  

Edited by Cannucklehead

Before the Chi-Comm virus hit the American economy was as good or better than it had ever been. The Commie flu did hit though. It was and is being dealt with and now the American economy is recovering faster than it ever has from its many recessions. 

Mexico not so much. Not doing so well.

Plus the poor guys have to pay for the wall:

Mexico WILL pay for a wall – Trump is right

Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

Edited by Infidel Dog

3 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Did he promise to turn the u.s. into Mexico?  Who is paying for the wall?  :mellow:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-37982000

Not even close.  

Trump made dozens of election promises, he came through on almost all of them. Obama said that some of Trump's promises were impossible to fulfill, like stopping the manufacturing exodus and destroying islamic state in 3 months, and he even made good on those ones. 

Trump hit terrorists harder than any President before him, and he made more headway in the middle east towards peace than any other President that came before him.

The ME that Trump inherited from Obama was a true dumpster fire. Islamic state was the size of a large country and there was genocide going on there.

3.5 years later the bottom has dropped out of global terrorism and Israel is signing peace deals with arab states. 

If Biden gets elected, and he can even remember what the ME was like when he left the oval office 4 years earlier, he won't even recognize it.

You wanna talk about turning the US into Mexico CH? Really? Which party has been supporting Antifa/BLM riots and looting since 2014? Which party has never yet taken a stand against the murder of police officers? Which party is caving into BLM's demands of de-funding police?

The Dems only started hinting at caring about the violence when they discovered that it was an election issue, two months ago. Up until then they turned a blind eye to murders, racial violence, looting, arson and rioting. The obamas even gave their full support to it.

You see the world through the eyes of a child. CNN blames Trump so without hesitation you regurgitate what you've heard. When the dust settles and you inevitably find out that everything CNN told you for the last 6 months was a lie you just jump on the next idiotic bandwagon that rolls through. You're on team Floyd, then team Rayshard, then Brionna, then it's "Trump called the military losers", etc, etc. Every story falls flat. But there's always the next one, even juicier and stupider than the last, and you're bellowing it like the most useful idiot Stalin ever saw. 

Trump held a rally peaceful protest ^_^ in Duluth after the debate. He gave his opinion on what went down at the debate.

He also discussed other subjects. The wall, for example. You might be interested in what he says at the 19:45 minute mark Canucklehead. He'll tell you how they're coming along on the wall and how Mexico will be paying for it. Tolls and such. 10 miles a week, right now. 52 weeks in a year. 4 years in the next presidential term.

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Trump held a rally peaceful protest ^_^ in Duluth after the debate. He gave his opinion on what went down at the debate.

He also discussed other subjects. The wall, for example. You might be interested in what he says at the 19:45 minute mark Canucklehead. He'll tell you how they're coming along on the wall and how Mexico will be paying for it. Tolls and such. 10 miles a week, right now. 52 weeks in a year. 4 years in the next presidential term.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna1239615

Heard that one already:)

25 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.msnbc.com/msnbc/amp/ncna1239615

Heard that one already:)

Can you read, ye stupid hags?

Trump, asked by moderator Chris Wallace at the debate Tuesday if he was willing to condemn White supremacy, said, "Sure, I'm willing to do that. But I would say almost everything I see is from the left-wing, not the right-wing. I am willing to do anything. I want to see peace.”

Democratic nominee Joe Biden then suggested Trump specifically condemn the far-right group Proud Boys, to which the president responded in part, "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by" – a comment that sparked outrage on social media.

"Stand back and stand by" is a reference to their vigilantism.

31 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

The question itself is absurd and illegitimate.

"Mr. Trump, do you condemn violence and looting? Yes or no???"

How can you answer other than yes? An incredibly stupid question that sets up the moment for inflammatory accusations.

It's known informally as The Loaded Question. 

"Do you still beat your wife?"

14 hours ago, Argus said:

Let me make this clear. There's a LOT to dislike about the Democrats. I especially loathe their embracing of identity politics. The sight of Nancy Pelosi and others taking a knee was pathetic. And their shrill left wing are made up of lunatics. There is, in other words, a case to be made for why you might decide to vote for Trump, despite his many character flaws.

But if you admire this guy. Or think he's doing a good job. If you actually support him as anything more a choice slightly better than the other party, then you're as dumb as shit.

Policy trumps personality.  Pun intended.  It really is that simple.

14 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Oddly enough, the Proud Boys leader is a Cuban-American. Not 'white' at all. But then, Candace Owens and Kim Klacik are deemed white supremacists by the Left. 

I love how after 6 months of rioting and looting from the far-left, the question that comes up is denouncing the Proud Boys.  What a complete joke.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shady said:

I love how after 6 months of rioting and looting from the far-left, the question that comes up is denouncing the Proud Boys.  What a complete joke.

Not just that. The narrative is becoming that it's the 'Proud Boys' causing all the destruction. 

17 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yes....White Supremacists have constitutional rights just like Black Lives Matters (Marxists) who chant for death to all police officers.

The U.S. is not Canada...which has silly ass "hate speech" laws and limits on free speech/expression.

No one said it's illegal to be a racist POS. 

But you'd think most Murikans wouldn't want to support a guy who courts other Racist POS's. 

Perhaps I'm wrong. 

Edited by Boges

I don't know why there's an assumption that cheating is required for Democrats to win.  Polls have consistently shown for the last four years that most Americans disaprove of Trump; why would anyone be surprised if this translates to being voted out of office.

Anyway, Trump has already invited his followers to cheat by voting twice.  You guys would be all over Biden if he said this, but with Trump  its crickets. 

Cultists wothout the ability to think independently of your leader's instructions, the lot of you. 

2 minutes ago, dialamah said:

I don't know why there's an assumption that cheating is required for Democrats to win.  Polls have consistently shown for the last four years that most Americans disaprove of Trump; why would anyone be surprised if this translates to being voted out of office.

Anyway, Trump has already invited his followers to cheat by voting twice.  You guys would be all over Biden if he said this, but with Trump  its crickets. 

Cultists wothout the ability to think independently of your leader's instructions, the lot of you. 

He's just laying the ground work for a reason to contest his impending L. 

The thing is, most Battleground states that'll provide him the L do absentee balloting the way he approves. The ones that do it the way he disapproves of are already pretty Blue. 

1 hour ago, Shady said:

He he promoted them, there's a difference, no one asked him to denounce the "Proud Boys" specifically. 

He didn't denounce White Supremacy though.