The Presidential Debate

1 minute ago, Argus said:

The American military is sent abroad when that's considered to serve American security interests.

Do you believe it serves American security interests to have islamic fanatics take over the middle east? How about the Russians?

The US government has been operating from the same playbook since 1942. That playbook says it's far better to go fight your enemy rather than waiting for them to come to you.

Oh please...

The USA has NO place in Syria.

4 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

He needs a second term in order to surpass Obama's US debt.

Obama's debt came in his first year or two as he tried to keep the world's financial systems from collapsing after his predecessor gave the banks free reign to do anything they wanted to do, and then looked the other way as they built up masses of insolvent mortgage customers.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Obama's debt came in his first year or two as he tried to keep the world's financial systems from collapsing after his predecessor gave the banks free reign to do anything they wanted to do, and then looked the other way as they built up masses of insolvent mortgage customers.

I think we could all agree that taking a time machine back to 1960 and trying it all again would be a good thing.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Just now, Argus said:

So ?    Deficits and debt don't care....print more money !

Obama also retained Bush's tax cuts.

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

So ?    Deficits and debt don't care....print more money !

Obama also retained Bush's tax cuts.

I'm not sure why you keep up with the whataboutism. I didn't like Bush and I didn't like Obama. Neither was competent, in my opinion. Trump just stands out as obscenely incompetent even compared to the low standards they set.

8 minutes ago, Argus said:

The US government has been operating from the same playbook since 1942. That playbook says it's far better to go fight your enemy rather than waiting for them to come to you.

Far cheaper to use the Canadian playbook....just become a NATO deadbeat and beg somebody else to carry the load.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Argus said:

I'm not sure why you keep up with the whataboutism. I didn't like Bush and I didn't like Obama. Neither was competent, in my opinion. Trump just stands out as obscenely incompetent even compared to the low standards they set.

You don't like anybody....and it really doesn't matter.

Trump gets his swing at bat, just like all the rest...win or lose.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it from another country.

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You don't like anybody....and it really doesn't matter.

Trump gets his swing at bat, just like all the rest...win or lose.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it from another country.

I'll watch whatever I wanna watch. No one is forcing you to come to a Canadian political forum to argue with what we think about your fabulous cult leader.

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Far cheaper to use the Canadian playbook....just become a NATO deadbeat and beg somebody else to carry the load.

That's 100% wrong. 

The Canadian playbook says.... "just become a NATO deadbeat and bitch about the way someone else carries the load".

Eg: "I hate the way Trump kills father-figure type terrorist leaders, stops genocides, and gets all these peace accords signed. He clearly has no discernible policy in the middle east, he's just reactionary. IT'S SO F---ING RACIST!!!!!! I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW I JUST WANNA BURN, LOOT AND ATTACK SOME COPS!!!!!!"

Dang b_c, you should know this by now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Even the ACLU will defend the rights of "white supremacists" from people who would deny them their 1st and 2nd Amendment rights.

The Trump haters would gladly extinguish such enumerated rights, and others would follow.

1st amendment rights would also extend to not wanting to vote for someone that courts white supremacist support. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

1st amendment rights would also extend to not wanting to vote for someone that courts white supremacist support. 

That's the least logical sentence I've ever read.

Do 1st amendment rights also make people drink water, or fart? 

I get that you're trying to make another sandbox insult, but it doesn't hold any water so it's just idiocy.

What is clearly happening though, is that the Dems are courting the communist vote. Sure, white supremacists suck (it's a moot point because no one is courting their vote), but no identifiable group has been responsible for more inhumanity than communists.

If you don't think BLM and Antifa (yes, Antifa is real despite what Biden and Nadler are saying, those two are the biggest liars in NA after Schiff, Pelosi and AOC) are communists that just speaks to your own ignorance. I'm not here to educate you. Go read something. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Extremist views. Same as you'd have Biden denounce Antifa. 

But Trump eggs the on. 

Biden doesn't denounce Antifa, that hideous little piece of garbage denies Antifa's existence. 

"Antifa is an idea" he says lol. "Even your own FBI Director says they're an idea not an organization" lol. Biden is scum. Human garbage. I wouldn't let him have the steam off of my shit if he was dying of thirst.

Trump: "When a bat hits you over the head that's not an idea". That was a good line, I missed it the first time around.

Did you find out who Antifa is yet or what they stand for? BLM?

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's the least logical sentence I've ever read.

Do 1st amendment rights also make people drink water, or fart? 

I get that you're trying to make another sandbox insult, but it doesn't hold any water so it's just idiocy.

What is clearly happening though, is that the Dems are courting the communist vote. Sure, white supremacists suck (it's a moot point because no one is courting their vote), but no identifiable group has been responsible for more inhumanity than communists.

If you don't think BLM and Antifa (yes, Antifa is real despite what Biden and Nadler are saying, those two are the biggest liars in NA after Schiff, Pelosi and AOC) are communists that just speaks to your own ignorance. I'm not here to educate you. Go read something. 

I wasn't the poster that brought the First Amendment into the equation. 

The first amendment protects hateful or racist speech, but it doesn't protect people's reaction to said speech. 

Free Speech can't prevent you from getting fired for having certain views.