Time To Stop The Destruction

2 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Just when you're awake, right?

Actually, if this is what life in America is like under Trump, why ask if this is what life in America will be like under Biden?  It's already like that.

Surely a change would be good?

1. Cuckoo-cuckoo. 

2. Trump is not responsible for all of those riots and looting's and murder going on in America today. It is Biden/Bernier/AOC and the liberal democratic party that is supporting all this violence. After all, all of those riots and looting's going on are all happening in communist democratic controlled cities. Thousands of people are being shot and many are being killed every year in liberal democratic Chicago. Trump is not responsible for that although leftist liberals like yourself are all for blaming Trump. If you want communism, then vote for Biden/Bernier/AOC. 

3. Vote communism and you will get the change that little commies like you want to see. But first you should go and live in China or North Korea for a year, and try out some communism. I will bet that you would not last more than two weeks in those countries. You would swim as fast as you could to get back to Canada just to get out of there. You should appreciate and be fighting for freedom and freedom of speech and stop mocking and attacking it. Some people's kids? Cheech. :P

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. Cuckoo-cuckoo. 

2. Trump is not responsible for all of those riots and looting's and murder going on in America today. It is Biden/Bernier/AOC and the liberal democratic party that is supporting all this violence. After all, all of those riots and looting's going on are all happening in communist democratic controlled cities. Thousands of people are being shot and many are being killed every year in liberal democratic Chicago. Trump is not responsible for that although leftist liberals like yourself are all for blaming Trump. If you want communism, then vote for Biden/Bernier/AOC. 

3. Vote communism and you will get the change that little commies like you want to see. But first you should go and live in China or North Korea for a year, and try out some communism. I will bet that you would not last more than two weeks in those countries. You would swim as fast as you could to get back to Canada just to get out of there. You should appreciate and be fighting for freedom and freedom of speech and stop mocking and attacking it. Some people's kids? Cheech. :P

You really are quite mad, aren't you?

Which Bernier, by the way? 

On 7/19/2020 at 9:43 AM, Zeitgeist said:

Is it time to increase sentencing for vandalism of monuments? Is it time to declare destructive forms of protest as acts of terrorism?

Yes. If you ignore it, the next thing you know you have Portland or one of the other soft left run cities who tolerated the soft leftist violence of vandalism down south and are now dealing with something different and more extreme.

The hard left, Neo-Marxists are just testing the water up here so far. 

On 7/25/2020 at 11:38 AM, bcsapper said:

You really are quite mad, aren't you?

Which Bernier, by the way? 

You got that right that I a quite mad. I am fed up with the covid believing dummies out there who still believe in this hoax of a covid virus. Those covidiots out there are still wrecking and ruining millions of lives with this bull chit by being constantly told by our lying politicians, the lying media, the lying health experts that we must social distance ourselves from others, wear a stupid looking face diaper mask on our faces, and being denied what I we always use to be able to do before this bull chit globalist virus came along. The big destruction here is what this virus is doing to society. Millions of people have and are still suffering from this plandemic hoax virus. 

I have mentioned here many times about globalist Bill Gates to hell and his Event 201 meeting which was a talk about preparing for a possible pandemic in 2019. And low and behold, we now have a planned exercise planned  scamdemic going on. Coincidence? Coincidence my arse.  We the people need to stop the destruction of our old normal way of life before this new normal destroys our old life. Think about what your old life was like before this planned scamdemic was implemented, and what you life is like today? I would rather take my chances with this fake virus than continue to live like I am being forced to live thru today. The wearing of a face diaper and practicing social distancing is just not normal. We need to stop the destruction of our old lives now or forever have to live with what the globalists have in store for us and all very soon come this fall. Believe it or not. 

Maxine Bernier of the conservative People's Party of Canada. That's who. ;)

On 7/25/2020 at 12:29 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Here's one for the 'see no evil' when it's their evil dummies saying there's no violence in Portland:

Why are there so many looky-loos at these riots if they are not a part of the violence and looting and burning going on? They should be staying away and not keep giving these Antifa commie red guard thugs any support or encouragement because that is what they are doing. If only the commie thugs show up then the police should have no problem taking action against them.

This is what Americans will get forever if they do not elect Donald Trump. It will be either Trump and freedom and liberty and jobs or Bill Gates communist globalism, Bernie commie Sanders, and Joe the where the hell am I Biden world of hell. Biden says nothing because he and the democratic commies are enjoying it all, and then they try to blame Trump for all of the violence. Even the lying and fake American MSM supports the violence. Only peace will return if those looky-loos would just stay the hell at home. ;)

On 7/25/2020 at 12:39 PM, Infidel Dog said:

Yes. If you ignore it, the next thing you know you have Portland or one of the other soft left run cities who tolerated the soft leftist violence of vandalism down south and are now dealing with something different and more extreme.

The hard left, Neo-Marxists are just testing the water up here so far. 

This is all just a part of testing the waters alright. The globalists want to see as to how far they can go with this hoax of a virus, and these anti-racism bull chit demonstrations. This is all about trying to destroy Trump before the next election. Trump is a thorn in their globalist communist plans side, and Trump must go because their useless life depends on Trump loosing the next election. I believe that Trump will finish them off and the commies in the democratic party for good. It's now a battle between good(Trump) and evil globalists like Bill gates. Believe it or not. ;)

On 7/22/2020 at 12:33 PM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Boycotts can continue.  People boycott Nike, Chik Fil A, Starbucks, Disney... nobody should care.  Academic freedom, as defined by freedom to publish without punishment, and freedom to speak should be guaranteed.
2. Those are private matters, but ok.
3. I don't know - maybe ?  Should already be covered by 1. and 2. 

1.   Doesn't appear that any of those companies bottom lines are being impacted by the 'boycotts'.  Hmmmn

"Academic freedom, as defined by freedom to publish without punishment, and freedom to speak should be guaranteed."  They are.  However that doesn't stop the eagerly offended from demanding that their voice and only their voice be heard.   It doesn't stop them from demanding that anyone's opinion that does not fall within their narrow guidelines of what is and is not acceptable be immediately censored.  

It would be interesting to know just how many of these 'protestors' will be marching to the voting booth where their 'voices' might actually make a difference.  From what I have seen in the past when people take to the streets yelling at buildings, somehow that same passion does not extend to their right to vote.   

On 7/22/2020 at 12:35 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Not confront, but engage.

It reflects badly on the movement when there's violence, just as it reflects badly on the Police when they kill one single guy with a camera recording it.

Engagement is not something today's eagerly offended understand.  They are more into 'in your face' howling, screaming and demanding.  Trying to 'engage' with anyone like that is simply an exercise in futility.

11 minutes ago, mowich said:

1.   Doesn't appear that any of those companies bottom lines are being impacted by the 'boycotts'.  Hmmmn

"Academic freedom, as defined by freedom to publish without punishment, and freedom to speak should be guaranteed."  They are.  However that doesn't stop the eagerly offended from demanding that their voice and only their voice be heard.   It doesn't stop them from demanding that anyone's opinion that does not fall within their narrow guidelines of what is and is not acceptable be immediately censored.  

It would be interesting to know just how many of these 'protestors' will be marching to the voting booth where their 'voices' might actually make a difference.  From what I have seen in the past when people take to the streets yelling at buildings, somehow that same passion does not extend to their right to vote.   

So, people are expressing themselves and all is well.  Ok.

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, well people are expressor themselves, ok.

I agree that people should be allowed to express themselves, no matter how offensive others might find it, but could "in your face" howling and screaming  be considered assault, and therefore beyond simple expression, and illegal?

9 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I agree that people should be allowed to express themselves, no matter how offensive others might find it, but could "in your face" howling and screaming  be considered assault, and therefore beyond simple expression, and illegal?

Not in today's pc climate, bc.  There are far too many weak-minded people in places of power who support and enable that type of behavior.  It is the voices of common sense and personal responsibility that are being silenced by the cancel culture groupies.

13 hours ago, scribblet said:

What do you know,no more grammar police , now they are dumbing down gramma

https://thepostmillennial.com/rutgers-dismantles-grammar-among-other-mandates

The soft liberal bigotry of low expectations. Grammar is unfair to Black people because... well, it's too hard for them. They're simply not capable of understanding it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Argus said:

The soft liberal bigotry of low expectations. Grammar is unfair to Black people because... well, it's too hard for them. They're simply not capable of understanding it.

Right...  but not only dumbing down grammar now California is dumbing down the bar exam because -  diversity is a strength therefore we will lower requirements to boost diversity.  It did pass and not just during the virus.    Whats next?

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-26/california-lowers-bar-exam-score-coronavirus    

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 9:18 PM, scribblet said:

What do you know,no more grammar police , now they are dumbing down gramma

This is one of the most hilariously ironic sentences (if you can call it that) I've ever read on this board.

Edited by BubberMiley

22 hours ago, Argus said:

Dumbing down has been happening  for a while as when UNC dropped their spelling test cos i guess some believe it is keeping up with technology, spell check and all button sure they had tablets then.  :lol:    That was supposed to be but not sure they had......

Although, spelling and grammar where dumbed down for diversity reasons when my kids where in school, I remember the chats with the English teacher who did not agree.

Edited by scribblet

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/portland-protests-dads-leaf-blowers_ca_5f1efe4bc5b638cfec482f67

As Portland, Oregon’s protests continue, the city’s parents are equipping themselves with leaf blowers and shields on the front lines to protect crowds from militarized violence.

That's just awesome.  I wonder what they'll think of next.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/portland-protests-dads-leaf-blowers_ca_5f1efe4bc5b638cfec482f67

As Portland, Oregon’s protests continue, the city’s parents are equipping themselves with leaf blowers and shields on the front lines to protect crowds from militarized violence.

That's just awesome.  I wonder what they'll think of next.  

I knew that looting those gardening stores would pay off in the end!

Police are charging an individual who helped incite the riots in Minneapolis.  Police are saying he's a White Supremacist, intent on starting a race war.  

"According to police, the suspect was seen in viral videos breaking glass of the Auto Zone in south Minneapolis on the late afternoon of Wednesday, May 27. Looting and arson incidents started not long after. Until then, the protests were relatively quiet, according to police.

“The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension … this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence,” Minneapolis police said."

13 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Police are charging an individual who helped incite the riots in Minneapolis.  Police are saying he's a White Supremacist, intent on starting a race war.  

Sure but just as I don't blame BLM for the 'violence' (which apparently includes graffiti) I can't blame ... I don't know ... militia groups or this one idiot I guess ... either.  I do expect government and security services to respond to legitimate concerns while maintaining relative order.

The focus on individuals when there are such huge forces at work is a flawed approach IMO.

49 minutes ago, dialamah said:

“The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension … this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence,” Minneapolis police said."

I wonder when the Democratic politicians in Oregon will face similar charges. I get that the media are all agog and blaming Trump for sending federal troops there. But the truth is all they're doing is guarding a federal courthouse the city police are not permitted to properly protect by their radical left Democratic city council. The rioting there is, I think, inspired more by insane Democratic politicians and media than Trump. Calling them 'gestapo' and 'secret police' and making a big, mock-outrage deal about them having unmarked cars was a way to get people out into the streets denouncing them. Hell, Portland's mayor even came out to thank the rioters for protesting the 'federal occupation of Portland".

40 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Sure but just as I don't blame BLM for the 'violence' (which apparently includes graffiti) I can't blame ... I don't know ... militia groups or this one idiot I guess ... either.  I do expect government and security services to respond to legitimate concerns while maintaining relative order.

The focus on individuals when there are such huge forces at work is a flawed approach IMO.

I agree ... rioters are essentially going to be from all ideologies, including simply opportunistic.  But with Trump and his minions attempting to put the blame entirely on "the left", I think its important to notice that it's not so simple.