Time To Stop The Destruction

34 minutes ago, dialamah said:

No argument there.  I'll try to do better.  :)

I am looking in the mirror here.  My thermometer reading tells me I have TDS as much as anybody but you have to recognize, at a certain point, that making FUN of ridiculous people is entertainment and not productive.  ( Do click my link btw )

For any who missed it, the Democrats had what they called a "Hearing" yesterday where they called Attorney General Barr to talk on among other things the plague of violence and destruction being unleashed on America - or what those above are being instructed to think of as "protests" or "demonstrations" by the far left supporting mainstream media. 

They called it a "Hearing," but they didn't hear much - cutting the attorney general off any time he attempted a response, choosing instead to filibuster and demagogue.

In fact when the Republicans tried to introduce a video illustrating the violence on the streets and the media's desperate attempts to cover it up, the Democrats cut the video.

If anybody would like to dare to see the violence the regressive left won't let you see though, here it is below. See it quick before the Social Media left bans it.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:
Turns out his own grandmother bought him the vest and ended up causing him to be caught.  

I love the way they always manage to sound concerned about the perpetrator:

“No legitimate protest message is advanced by throwing a large explosive device against a government building. Mr. Agard-Berryhill’s actions could have gravely injured law enforcement officers positioned near the courthouse, other protesters standing nearby, or himself,” said U.S. Attorney Williams.

As though anyone would have given a toss if the only person he injured was himself.

Other than the grandmother, that is.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, bcsapper said:

I agree that people should be allowed to express themselves, no matter how offensive others might find it, but could "in your face" howling and screaming  be considered assault, and therefore beyond simple expression, and illegal?

Given what we know about the dangers of speaking moistly yelling moistly in someone's face could be considered an assault. 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, mowich said:

Not in today's pc climate, bc.  There are far too many weak-minded people in places of power who support and enable that type of behavior.  It is the voices of common sense and personal responsibility that are being silenced by the cancel culture groupies.

So do the people in power issue orders to the groupies or something? How does that work exactly, secret hand signals, memos, emails, 5G signals...?

On 7/29/2020 at 11:10 AM, Michael Hardner said:

I think we need a blame reboot, is my point.  

Systemic institutional authoritarianism - the struggle between the governed and governments is finally underway over the last fundamental human right - honest, unavoidably transparent governance.  It'll still take years and probably decades but it's coming.  Governments can run but they can't hide, they're just too big.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:14 AM, eyeball said:

Given what we know about the dangers of speaking moistly yelling moistly in someone's face could be considered an assault. 

Quantification would be an issue.  Perhaps we should all carry one of these:

51YwFgiopNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Edited by bcsapper

On 8/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, eyeball said:

So do the people in power issue orders to the groupies or something? How does that work exactly, secret hand signals, memos, emails, 5G signals...?

By supporting every whinging, demanding, eagerly offended dolt that wants a selfie in the hope of getting liked.

5 hours ago, mowich said:

By supporting every whinging, demanding, eagerly offended dolt that wants a selfie in the hope of getting liked.

Every one? Exactly how many whinging, demanding, eagerly offended dolts that want a selfie in the hope of getting liked are there?  Is there a study you can point me to so we know what we're talking about here?

At the risk of offending anyone I understand the male version of being a Karen is being a Bob. 

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2020 at 1:19 PM, eyeball said:

They get encouragement from people like Obama.

Obama rejected a debate he said he’d seen come up in “a little bit of chatter on the internet” about “voting versus protests, politics and participation versus civil disobedience and direct action.

“This is not an either-or. This is a both-and to bring about real change,” he said during the town hall hosted by his foundation’s My Brother’s Keeper Alliance, which supports young men of color. “We both have to highlight a problem and make people in power uncomfortable, but we also have to translate that into practical solutions and laws ”

Emphasis added.

Courthouse News Service June 4 2020

Fight the Power.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's a pretty lame assed backpeddle from the global cabal of communist fascists usually cited here, there and everywhere by mainstream conservatives these days.

Oh? Who will these rioters listen to the most? If you need more examples, that is a pointless waste of time. Obama is likened unto a god now.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's a pretty lame assed backpeddle

Oh and backpeddle? WTF are you talking about?

This ain't no backpeddle about anything. This is a slap in your face with a tuna.

Obummer himself is cheering on Antifa... and defund the police. What an awesome, Black president.

FIGHT THE POWER!

loudobama.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Oh and backpeddle? WTF are you talking about?

Back peddling from assertions that organized Deepstates, media-mobs, Bolshevists and Nazis, the CCP, Putin, Bonnie Henry and so on and so forth...dozens if not hundreds of 'people in power' are orchestrating and coordinating the destruction of the free world by hundreds of thousands if not millions of activists on the ground.

Edited by eyeball

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

Back peddling from assertions that organized Deepstates, media-mobs, Bolshevists and Nazis, the CCP, Putin, Bonnie Henry and so on and so forth...dozens if not hundreds of 'people in power' are orchestrating and coordinating the destruction of the free world by hundreds of thousands if not millions of activists on the ground.

I don't need to make those assertions. I have the quote from Obama, the hero and Leftard Messiah.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Except you do make them thereby tainting virtually every thing else you might have to say.

I gave the quote and link. What have you posted worth more than pure crap, lately, ever.

Go read what Obummer said and get back to me on that. Not about me. Ok?

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I gave the quote and link. What have you posted worth more than pure crap, lately, ever.

My crap is pure your's is tainted...nuff said.

Go read what Obummer said and get back to me on that. Not about me. Ok?

I guess you weren't around these parts much back when I said Obama was a war criminal that should be in court on charges of waging indiscriminate warfare.  And you would have been proud of the way I went after him for his role in bringing greater surveillance and the 5 Eyes into firmer existence.

Sorry little buddy but when you so studiously refuse to learn a little more about the people you converse with and then ignorantly condemn them as ardent supporters of people you've likewise chosen to write off things just naturally become a lot about you. Capiche?

Why Charles doesn't get that too is a bit of a mystery but it is what it is. 

Edited by eyeball

21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

My crap is 

Right back at you. Post intelligent on topic. Enough garbage.

Take a hint from forum membership. It aint just me telling ya. Consider yourself told once again, for the day.

Edited by OftenWrong
trimmed quote which is a complete waste of bw

21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No kidding when I'm just one of a few left over lefties here so get in line Bob.

Yes, I see, so you are. A lefty that is. It's ok, not a problem as long as we all know what the deal is.

But this here aint' about your political stripe, I don't give a shit. It's simply because your posts suck. Sorry I can't put it more plainly. You really need to up your game a little.

The mass exodus of forum members on the left is symbolic of the problem taking place in society at large, and even has some bearing on this thread. With BLM and Antifa, the left shows us they are no longer willing to have a conversation. And they refuse to accept responsibility. We can't stop the destruction by dialogue, if there is no more room for dialogue being allowed.

That's why Billie is the only reasonable answer. It can solve some immediate problems, and give us more time to work these things out. Billy club.

• Like 1