Let's Talk about Bill Gates

Who thinks he's a Bond Villain trying to control the world? If you do, I bet I can guess your political leanings. 

https://www.cnet.com/news/over-40-of-republicans-wrongly-believe-bill-gates-will-use-covid-19-vaccines-to-track-them/

A conspiracy theory that Gates is planning to use a future COVID-19 vaccine to implant microchips in billions of people in order to monitor their movements has gained supporters particularly among Fox News viewers and Republicans, the survey found.

The representative survey of 1,640 US adults by YouGov for Yahoo News found that half of respondent Americans who say Fox News is their primary television news source believe the conspiracy theory. It's the largest group responding this way, followed by self-described Republicans and "Voted for Donald Trump in 2016" -- 44% of both those groups said they believed the conspiracy theory was true. Twenty-six percent of respondent Republicans said it was false, and 31% said they weren't sure.

3 hours ago, Boges said:

Who thinks he's a Bond Villain trying to control the world? If you do, I bet I can guess your political leanings. 

https://www.cnet.com/news/over-40-of-republicans-wrongly-believe-bill-gates-will-use-covid-19-vaccines-to-track-them/

For sure... with real life Bond villains being exposed for who they really are... why WOULDN'T someone watch FOX ?

3 hours ago, Boges said:

I've never seen anything on Fox News saying that Gates wants to microchip people.

What I do know for certain is that the world doesn't need to wait for Bill Gates' vaccine to get back open.

15 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

For sure... with real life Bond villains being exposed for who they really are... why WOULDN'T someone watch FOX ?

I've given you multiple chances to actually discredit Fox, you can't find anything. I've proven CNN to be liars over and over, yet you still run your mouth like your CNN-induced opinion is meaningful.

Do you have no pride? It's weird to see the way you guys go on and on right after your latest post/thread has been proven to be infantile and completely wrong. It's like you have no memory, or no sense of shame. 

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

Yay, Argus us posting more bullshit.

I'd love an example of what questions they are asking...

What is more dangerous: taking 400mg of HCQ or swimming out beyond the great barrier reef with a severed jugular vein?

What heinous crime is Brett Kavanaugh known to have committed against Dr Ford in an unspecified year at an unspecified location in front of zero witnesses?

Does it even matter why a bunch of Americans were killed in Benghazi?

Pick the inanimate object that can be a racist: shoe, lightbulb, meteorite, wall, lantern, popsicle, umbrella. Correction: pick the one that's more racist than most of the others. Correction, just say "Walls are racist". 

Name 10 of the top 683 scientifically proven reasons why Hillary lost the election through no fault of her own: ___________________________-. (Demmies - that's one for each digit on your hands) hmmmm (Digits are fingers and thumbs) Oooh snap! (Don't forget to count the finger that you're pointing at your other fingers with) Forget it, just name a bunch.

For real Argus, CNN viewers are too stupid to get 1 out of 5 on anything. Go fish. 

Guest ProudConservative
On 5/27/2020 at 4:44 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I got news for you Michael. Fox News could care less about Bill Gates. Fox news is controlled opposition, just like Donald Trump. The establishment control both parties. If if you want to who's started these attacks on Bill Gates, the source is obvious.

Here's Melissa Melton from 2013 telling Bill Gates that he's Eugenicist.

Edited by ProudConservative

On 5/27/2020 at 11:06 AM, Boges said:

I met a person recently whom I thought might be cool to get to know given I thought he was 'entertained' by political issues that discuss conspiracies. But he mentioned this [particular theory] and I found that I couldn't even get the possibility to challenge him on it. As soon as he seemed to understand what I meant by being a 'skeptic', he seemed to go into some defensive stance and silence. The feature of these types of "conspiracy theorists" have the same fault that most others have regardless of what political view people hold. This is because, movements like the Black Lives Matter are defined by a belief of a counter conspiracy theory of "systemic" discrimination as do all the other movements that have risen more than usual today. 

Our present problems that are dividing people actually related to differences in wealth by which ALL those from the top are utilizing "theories" without a care to be logical except where it appears to support their side. The groups of most powerful interests are split in a world that has become more against them as a whole by those without power.

The biggest con is to reinterpret 'natural' logical causes as DUE TO very specific 'superficial' ones, such as culture and ethnicity. The winners today are those who are embracing either a direct PRO-my-cult or a PRO-anti-their-cult attitude. The right-wing politics defaults to a strong belief in cultural purity (Pro-my-cult) where the left-wing is also embracing this in terms of victimhood by asserting absurd degrees of 'advocacy' FOR some victim-class by focusing their hate against the minorities of those presumed to be systematically empowered (Pro-anti-their-cult approach). 

To me everyone is becoming deluded and this is intentional by all those in power of all those running all parties. For the left, the mobs there logically imply that the enemy class is something about the 'white people' as a race, especially of those who appear most extreme. In fact, if you have "white" skin, this is presumed to be a culture by the left if you are not self-loathing. This belief THAT there is a universal culture of something presumed 'white' is actually supported by ALL parties in real power. The difference is that the extremes on the right believe in positing a distinct 'white' culture where the left is negating it. In other words, today's 'whites' are being defaulted to by a conspiratorial culture. The extremes on the right come from those who are most cartoonishly irrational, such as the KKK or White Supremacists. But the actual extremes on the right permit the focus to be diverted AWAY from themselves and onto the cartooned minority of these irrationalists. The left then utilizes the same focus of these extremes (the KKK or stereotypical white supremacists) but by presenting themselves as protecting all other cults except whatever is 'white'. 

To me, while this conspiracy theory (of this thread) is absurd, I believe many of what people think is rational of the left are also equally irrational conspiracy theorists, such as that the POLICE are unilaterally evil white-supremacists. The "systematic" claims of conspiratory theories of THEM are backed by the anti-rational 'evidence' that "most victims of [place your cult, race, ethnicity here] exist but never get heard or seen!"  [Hmmm...the evidence exists but is more pronounced by invisible evidence!! How is this wiser?]

The enemy of today is the belief that governments SHOULD have a right to use their religious ethnic beliefs within government laws. This is a belief that culture genetically associated (not environental)....like that the actions of the police is intentionally pro-white and anti-color....are being promoted. This is made up of mobs of collective groups who all at least either agree with eliminating something "white"

or enhancing it

In summary: conspiracy theories ARE either real or being CREATED and/or EMPOWERED to become more real by the very conspiracy theorists themselves who want to divert attention away from whatever CULT they are representing against other CULTS that dare to deny their beliefs as correct. So I'm not surprised about this and am fed up by all of you who arrogantly think you are any different than them. Such theories as this one about Bill Gates actually FAVORS him by how others will react to such absurdity. So how do we know that these 'theories' aren't being created intentionally (versus by accident or error) as diversions. While the theory may be absurdly false, the effect is to make those against this irrational conspiracy theory SUPPORTIVE of Bill Gates without him having to raise a counter-defense. So it begs who even creates these when all sides have some beneficial utility of them.

Edited by Scott Mayers
added what is in the brackets, [ ]
  • Thanks 1

On 6/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, Jariax said:

Pretty sure he'd do a much better job than whoever is in charge now.

Mark Zuckerberg ?  Well... let's face it, they are both set up in conflict as a distraction by George Soros, who is behind the scenes.  And he himself is controlled by... wait for it... Mildred Webble, a widow and pensioner who lives in a quiet trailer home in Ormond Beach, FL.... 

• Sad 1

On 5/27/2020 at 1:06 PM, Boges said:

I honestly do not know. I thought what he said made sense and is helpful and logical. I do not see an agent of the Satanic illuminati but maybe its because he  is Satan or maybe he is just a smart nerd.

Some people assume a well reasoned person with lots of money must be evil. I am ill-conceived  and poor and evil.

So maybe my being evil prevents me from seeing his. I think I would trust him more than Putin, Trump, Dr. Tam, Lord Justin or that grumpy Chinese commy leader. 

Other than Jesse Ventura or Melissa Villasenor,  I suspect all.

Edited by Rue

On 5/27/2020 at 11:24 AM, Moonlight Graham said:

Why do you need microchips in our bloodstream to track us.  We all carry cellphones, which also have front and rear facing cameras in them, plus a microphone.

Yes, but if you leave your cellphone at home, how are they going to track you? Think about that. There has been talk of Gates to hell that wants to put something in his new vaccine for this phony virus hoax, and it has ingredients in it that will not be all that great for anyone's health who takes his vaccine shot. And Gates to hell wants to try and make it mandatory. Sure he would? Look at all the billions of dollars that he can make from injecting shit into people's bodies. 

My suggestion to anyone who is willing to take his vaccine injection that they first try and find out as to what is in that vaccine. Don't just rely on your local lying MSM to tell you what is in the vaccine because they will tell you that it is safe to take and has nothing in it that will harm anyone. Just remember also that Gates to hell and his other globalist deep state ilk scum pretty much own the MSM. Your call. ;)

On 5/27/2020 at 1:44 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I wonder if you will be one of the last people to take the Gates to hell vaccine shot? Or will you be first in line to take your Gates to hell vaccine injection? Come on, which will it be?  Seeing that you do not believe in conspiracies, I guess that you probably will be one of the first in line, right?

So, are you going to reply to my question or are you going to do the usual thing of run and hide from the question? Well, big talking man? :D

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I wish all billionaires were as evil as Bill Gates. 

The majority of billionaires are evil as Bill Gates. But Gates to hell has to be one of the worse. His involvement in the distribution of vaccines all over the world has caused many a birth defects, and serious bodily injuries and deformities, and even death from some of his many vaccines that were injected into other people's bodies. For anyone daring to take one of his vaccination injection shot, they should first check to see as to what the hell is in that vaccine. You might be saving yourself plenty of grief and suffering from some serious injury, deformity or even death from not taking one of Billy bobs vaccines. Your body. Your call. ;)

On 6/12/2020 at 5:20 AM, cannuck said:

I agree that Gates is a Bond villain, but he IS already in your computer and in many phones, why the hell would he bother getting into your body?

Well, if the rumor is true, Billy Bob would like to be able to RFID chip everyone in the world so as to be able to know as to where they are at all times, and what they are doing at all times, and what they are spending their money on if one uses the chip to purchase anything at all times by passing it over some chip reader. In regards to computers or cell phones, one can always avoid those two. Without those two, no one can know where you are. It would be hard to do and live without a computer these days.

But a computer can only tell where you are at the moment when you are on a computer. But when one carries a cell phone around with them their location is always known unless one leaves their cell phone at home. Then no one knows where you are or what you are doing. That is where those RFID chips come in. If an RFID chip is injected and implanted into ones body, then they are followed around forever. There will be no where to hide plus that chip can be used for other nefarious purposes also. You need to check the internet for that. Just punch in RFID CHIP. It will take some convincing for the likes of Gates to hell to try and convince the world that they should get themselves injected with an RFID chip. But that is supposed to be the big plan for we the people. Hey, we never know, eh? ;)