Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Understand, it's not like "Sweden" bang-copy-ready stamp for all cases. One has do be smart; alert; effective and agile and there's no other tricks and shortcuts. Sweden was very effective with the message: "1.5 meter economy" three words from day 1. And only that one took it a long way (compared to Quebec for example) even though it wasn't very good at targeted intervention such as senior homes.

Effective targeted interventions? Quality healthcare system with sufficient capacity agile and best treatment? Smart and proactive research teams ("quick Covid response", whatever happened to it) all help, all bricks in the foundation of effective and successful response.

And now you have created huge, clumsy and lazy dinosaur (of public bureaucracy) and want to ask it to run, jump and fetch. Sure it could try or at least dream of.

That is funny though if said seriously maybe not so much, especially if kept being said for two decades.

Pete did nothing and has a so-so lawn.

Jack bought an $1K mover and has a stellar one, best in the neighborhood.

Jill: look I've good an $1000 mover why my lawn sucks?!

"Lockdown" is only a word. Yes, there are lockdowns and lockdowns.

On 6/14/2021 at 5:58 AM, Boges said:

That's how viruses work. 

Wrong. That is how politicians work. They do really like to spread the bull shit around. Sadly, there are way too many Canadian lemmings out there who still believe in politicians. Such a bunch of imbeciles indeed. ^_^

Edited by taxme
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 2:02 PM, myata said:

Sorry to say that, but looks like we're getting used to it. Delta variant is making waves in the UK despite early success in vaccination cases are up 50%. Cases go above 500 in Ontario (Heavens forbid), what do we do, you got it knee jerk another lockdown. Like we know anything else. Like learned anything new. And then ...

If the average Canadian imbecile thinks that this covid bull crap is ever going to end, well, there will be some sad news coming this fall. I am pretty sure that come the fall our dear comrade politicians are going to come up with another excuse to try and lock down Canada again. These so called politicians of ours do like to enforce tyranny and control over we the sheeple. They have shown that already.

Will these new variants ever end? I doubt it if our dear comrade leaders can pull off another covid scamdemic on we the sheeple come this fall. If there is one thing I have learned about politicians is that they are great at lying and spreading the bull. Let's see what happens come the fall and let us see if the majority of politically correct stupid Canadians go along with another big lie and hoax again. I cannot wait to see what happens. 

PS: Rumor has it that the next covid like crises will be called a climate change crises where we will be told that we must again bite the bullet and except more new lock downs for our safety and survival because of climate change. Again, we must wait and see come the fall or shortly there after if this does happen. After all, that is what Bidumb has said already many times that climate change will soon become a more serious crises and that we must give up our carsor do less driving to save his precious planet. ;)

12 hours ago, taxme said:

Wrong. That is how politicians work. They do really like to spread the bull shit around. Sadly, there are way too many Canadian lemmings out there who still believe in politicians. Such a bunch of imbeciles indeed. ^_^

Oh so it's the politicians highlighting these virus mutations? GOTCHA! :lol:

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Oh so it's the politicians highlighting these virus mutations? GOTCHA! :lol:

It's the globalists that are getting our lazy and useless Canadian politicians to go along with and keep this covid nonsense going and getting us ready for the next dozen or so covid variants to come along. It will be all about getting all the scaredy cat people out there to get their third and fourth vaccine jabs to protect themselves from all of these new covid variants about to arrive in Canada this fall and winter. Vaccines which of course will make big pharma rich as hell and make people either sick or die. Hey, take all the vaccine jabs that you want to take. Good luck, fella. Getchit? LOL.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

This Re-opening plan was obviously an attempt to under promise and over deliver.

Really, the other poster has a point - this sounds more and more like dear comrades marching into bright future... forever... or till the next wave?

4 hours ago, Boges said:

This Re-opening plan was obviously an attempt to under promise and over deliver. 

https://www.cp24.com/news/could-ontario-enter-step-two-ahead-of-schedule-ford-promises-to-raise-issue-with-health-table-1.5472664

Comrade Ford would love to keep his tyranny going in Ontario but he will be eventually forced to give up on his totalitarian plans, for now, because of what Ford/we the people see happening in America where many American states have pretty much dumped all of their covid totalitarian rules. Florida and Texas being just two American states that have dropped all of their covid restrictions and thus Florida and Texas citizen's finally have got their old normal lives back. Yahoo for them! 

Our dear comrade premier's in Canada are starting to realize that we the people have had enough of this covid nonsense and all of it's draconian rules and restrictions. We the people want our old normal lives back again. And leave the people alone who do not want to take the vaccine jab and we do not want to be treated like second class citizen's and be denied our rights and freedoms to services without having the need for vaccine like passports to be able to live and enjoy our lives. To do so and force us non-vaxers to be vaccinated and to not be able to enjoy our lives is truly a case of discrimination.

Discrimination of any kind is a violation against the Charter of Right and Freedoms. No one should ever be discriminated against anything in Canada. It is against the law. Period. The law will lose that argument or Canada does not believe in what it preaches. So far, Canada does not really practice what it preaches. This must end now for freedoms sake. My opinion of course.  :) 

53 minutes ago, myata said:

Really, the other poster has a point - this sounds more and more like dear comrades marching into bright future... forever... or till the next wave?

I am pretty sure that our dear leaders are going to try and get us to go along and believe that there are more covid variants on their way. The question is? Will we the people once again go along with that nonsense and go back to masks and lock downs or will they say enough already you can take your covid variants and go shove them up your keister meister. Only time will tell on that one. ;) 

17 hours ago, taxme said:

I am pretty sure that our dear leaders are going to try and get us to go along and believe that there are more covid variants on their way. The question is? Will we the people once again go along with that nonsense and go back to masks and lock downs or will they say enough already you can take your covid variants and go shove them up your keister meister. Only time will tell on that one. ;) 

That's what the vaccines are for. See the US opening. The only thing that would stop that is morons not getting vaccinated. 

22 hours ago, Boges said:

https://www.cp24.com/news/could-ontario-enter-step-two-ahead-of-schedule-ford-promises-to-raise-issue-with-health-table-1.5472664

Tell that to the kids who are sitting at home. And the business that Ford so graciously gave "more time to prepare!"

19 minutes ago, Boges said:

That's what the vaccines are for. See the US opening. The only thing that would stop that is morons not getting vaccinated. 

I got so much confusing advice on vaccines, I have no idea what to do anymore.

I guess I just won't even bother.

;)

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I got so much confusing advice on vaccines, I have no idea what to do anymore.

I guess I just won't even bother.

;)

Ditto. I was stupid enough to get the AZ shot. 

Now NACI says you should look to get an mRNA as the second shot. I'm sure if all involved had this over again, the AZ vaccine wouldn't have been approved for use in Canada. 

There's fear that the US won't even recognize it once the border opens. Which would be dumb as a majority of the rest of the world will probably be using the vaccine. 

In hindsight we were all worried the supply that everyone said was coming wasn't going to come. And now there's vaccines for everyone. There's nothing stopping anyone that wants it to get both doses by September.

Had you guaranteed us all that in February, we'd have probably taken it. 

Edited by Boges

9 minutes ago, Boges said:

Ditto. I was stupid enough to get the AZ shot. 

Now NACI says you should look to get an mRNA as the second shot. I'm sure if all involved had this over again, the AZ vaccine wouldn't have been approved for use in Canada. 

There's fear that the US won't even recognize it once the border opens. Which would be dumb as a majority of the rest of the world will probably be using the vaccine. 

In hindsight we were all worried the supply that everyone said was coming wasn't going to come. And now there's vaccines for everyone. There's nothing stopping anyone that wants it to get both doses by September.

Had you guaranteed us all that in February, we'd have probably taken it.

Sometimes it's not good to be at the front of the line. That's why I prefer to remain a mediocre, small man.  ;)

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Sometimes it's not good to be at the front of the line. That's why I prefer to remain a mediocre, small man.  ;)

At least I know I'm in good company. When they opened it up for people over 40, scores of people flocked to get the AZ shot. JT and DoFo got it. I can take solace in the fact that if I can't go the to US, neither can they. :lol:

On 6/17/2021 at 10:29 AM, Boges said:

I’m hoping so.  I don’t mind if that’s the case.  As long as they are willing to be flexible and allow for opening stages sooner if vaccinations and hospitalization goals are met.  And it certainly looks like vaccinations especially are significantly ahead of schedule.  Ontario will be at stage 3 vaccination goals by the beginning of July.

21 minutes ago, Shady said:

I’m hoping so.  I don’t mind if that’s the case.  As long as they are willing to be flexible and allow for opening stages sooner if vaccinations and hospitalization goals are met.  And it certainly looks like vaccinations especially are significantly ahead of schedule.  Ontario will be at stage 3 vaccination goals by the beginning of July.

They also have to ensure that openings haven't led to any spikes. 

It's been a week since we entered Stage 1. No appreciable spikes, but you have to give it a few more days before we will know for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Boges said:

They also have to ensure that openings haven't led to any spikes. 

It's been a week since we entered Stage 1. No appreciable spikes, but you have to give it a few more days before we will know for sure. 

Meanwhile I read that three new districts have declared outbreak of the delta variant.

Now ask yourself, why wouldn't that happen?

Because a completely province-wide, non regional approach to closing and opening is good you say?

Or maybe I'm the one who just needs a change in attitude...

;)

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Meanwhile I read that three new districts have declared outbreak of the delta variant.

Now ask yourself, why wouldn't that happen?

Because a completely province-wide, non regional approach to closing and opening is good you say?

Or maybe I'm the one who just needs a change in attitude...

;)

That's just for vaccine availability. 

Some of these "Delta Hot Spots" are seeing less than 20 new cases a day. 

6 hours ago, Boges said:

The vaccines are there for big pharma globalists like Bill Gates to hell to make billions of dollars at your health expense. Florida and Texas and many other states have not and are not going to make vaccines or vaccine passports mandatory to enter any premise or sports stadiums or to take a cruise. Those that took the vaccine in those states had nothing to do with those states opening up. They saw the covid bull shit in it all. 

Our Canadian dear comrade dictator politicians are no doubt crying in their beer because they had to start to open things up all thanks due to the many American states who have opened up. America always leads the way. Canada today always leads the way to disasters and tyranny. It's the Canadian way. LOL.

From what I have been reading about all of these vaccines is that the real morons here are the ones that took the jab. Many people have been seriously injured or even have died from taking the covid jab. But you would not hear about those incidents as the corporate owned globalist lying and fake MSM  will not report those incidents. Many women have had miscarriages after taking the jab. 

Besides, those that took the jab are safe and should not be worried about those who did not take the jab. so, why are those that did not take the jab a bunch of morons? 

Vaccines are pretty much useless because even the jab pushers themselves have admitted that those that took the jab can still get covid. WTF? Woke up, Bogey boy. :D 

Only real men and women will not take an experimental gene therapy vaccine. But wimps and fools will because they are the ones that like to go along to get along. They never ask questions or challenge anything. 

FREE THE FACE. ABOLISH THE CLOWN MASK. ABOLISH MANDATORY VACCINES AND MANDATORY VACCINE PASSPORTS. Works for me. :D

On 6/18/2021 at 3:59 PM, taxme said:

Vaccines are pretty much useless because even the jab pushers themselves have admitted that those that took the jab can still get covid. WTF? Woke up, Bogey boy. :D 

This statement proved your ignorance. And poor use of grammar. 

Of course you can still get it. I don't think you understand what a vaccine is. 

What the vaccine prevents is someone getting very sick from the virus. 

The only way out of this, is people being able to get infected or being exposed to the virus and not getting any symptoms. 

6 hours ago, Boges said:

This statement proved your ignorance. And poor use of grammar. 

Of course you can still get it. I don't think you understand what a vaccine is. 

What the vaccine prevents is someone getting very sick from the virus. 

The only way out of this, is people being able to get infected or being exposed to the virus and not getting any symptoms. 

Phuk gramner. i doesn't came eher to be concernd in a way abouts me gramner. What? Were you a teacher at one time? 

If one can still get covid then why bother taking a vaccine jab at all? I did not take the vaccine jab as of yet and I am doing just fine, thank you very much. And all that bull chit that taking the jab will lessen the pain from getting covid is just that? More covid bull chit. How would you know that anyway? What? Are you a doctor or scientist also? Just asking. 

Covid 19, it should have been called covid 20, was always bull chit from the very beginning. It was all about trying to get the zombie buffoons out there to take the jab so billionaires like Gates and others can make billions of profit from it. It would appear as though it is you that does not seem to understand as to what this vaccine bs push was all about.

Event 201 told us all about this conspiracy plandemic. Too bad you did not bother to check that fact and story out. You remind me of those many zombies out there who never question or challenge anything told to them. They just prefer to go along to get along. Wimps and cowards are like that you know. 

The only way out of this covid nonsense is to end this plandemic madness once and for all. Let's all just go back to the old normal days before this hoax covid came along and all will be just fine and dandy. Believe it or not, boogy man. :D