Is Doug Ford handling the Covid 19 outbreak good?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

And all that bull chit that taking the jab will lessen the pain from getting covid is just that?

Over 90% of people who had the Convid didn't even know. There was no pain. So, not even for that.

The only way out of this covid nonsense is to end this plandemic madness once and for all. Let's all just go back to the old normal days before this hoax covid came along and all will be just fine and dandy.

Sadly now that they've opened this pandora's box and the sheeple didn't take a stand, didn't protest against their over-the-top health measures, they have the precedent to do it to us again and again.
And again, and again...
and again.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, taxme said:

If one can still get covid then why bother taking a vaccine jab at all? I did not take the vaccine jab as of yet and I am doing just fine, thank you very much.

1) Because you won't get sick. Your body knows how to fight it off with the vaccine. 

2) Good for you. Good luck leaving the country in the next few years with that attitude. 

20 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Over 90% of people who had the Convid didn't even know. There was no pain. So, not even for that.

Sadly now that they've opened this pandora's box and the sheeple didn't take a stand, didn't protest against their over-the-top health measures, they have the precedent to do it to us again and again.
And again, and again...
and again.

Just because we are now seeing things starting to open up again, I still do not trust any of our welfare recipient bum politicians from trying to bring back covid again in the fall. If there is one thing we must now know and have learned by now about our dear comrade leaders is that they must never be trusted with anything that they do or say about our health, our freedoms or are well being. This past year as shown us all that they could careless about we the sheeple. They have pretty much acted like a bunch of communist dictators. 

Our dear comrade leaders have pretty much become nothing more than a bunch of globalist sucks. The damage that they have done to Canada and Canadians has been truly a crime against Canadians and a crime against humanity. Most of them should be arrested and charged for their crimes and jailed. Those bums jailed many honest and hard working Canadians who fought back against their tyranny because they would not listen to their dictatorial demands. 

If these bums can get away with it they will indeed do it again and again and again and again. One can only hope that the sheeple have finally learned a big lesson about what their dear leaders have done to them and never allow it to happen again and again. ;)

6 hours ago, Boges said:

1) Because you won't get sick. Your body knows how to fight it off with the vaccine. 

2) Good for you. Good luck leaving the country in the next few years with that attitude. 

Your body knows how to fight off any virus. We did not need to try out an experimental gene therapy vaccine to try and fight off this so called covid virus. We do not know as to what harm these rushed in covid experimental vaccines may have on humans. Some alternative influential people in the world have said that there was no covid virus at all. It never existed.

It may have been a made up pretend virus to be used against the world by the globalists elite deep state cabal to try and implement their new globalist "great reset", and to try and push the world into taking their experimental toxic vaccines so they can make billions of dollars from their maybe toxic vaccines at the expense of those who took their experimental vaccines. Hey, we never know, eh? The internet is full of incidents where people have been seriously injured or have died from taking these covid vaccines.

I would rather stay at home for now rather than take the chance of trying out an experimental vaccine that may injure or kill me. I can wait to travel for awhile yet because I am pretty sure that the day will come when vaccine passports will not be required to travel. To deny anyone the right to travel because they have not been vaccinated is a crime, and an act of discrimination, and an act against the Charter of Rights and Freedoms in Canada and which will be challenged in court one day.

And who knows but maybe some airlines will not want to require a vaccine passport to fly on one of their airplanes. They would make plenty more money from doing so because they will pick up and get more of those non vaccinated passengers because of it. Hey, we never know, eh? Only time will tell on that one. ;)

31 minutes ago, taxme said:

And who knows but maybe some airlines will not want to require a vaccine passport to fly on one of their airplanes. They would make plenty more money from doing so because they will pick up and get more of those non vaccinated passengers because of it. Hey, we never know, eh? Only time will tell on that one. ;)

I'm know I'm feeding a troll but damn!!!! What say do the Airlines have regarding international travel?

Maybe you haven't been to another country in your life, but they have this thing called Customs and Immigration. A country sets the policy of who enters, not the Airline. 

And if the human body can fight off any virus, explain AIDS to me. 

Edited by Boges

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Just because we are now seeing things starting to open up again, I still do not trust any of our welfare recipient bum politicians from trying to bring back covid again in the fall. If there is one thing we must now know and have learned by now about our dear comrade leaders is that they must never be trusted with anything that they do or say about our health, our freedoms or are well being.

I agree wholeheartedly. You can already see how they're setting this up for the public message, to get the group-think going. We need to continue to be vigilant even after vaccinating. So I guess this is not a real vaccine then. It makes sense -> they told us there was no vaccine possible for sars-covid-1, but that was back when the truth could still be told.

Dr. Tam is a bullshitting, grim-reaper. All she has are messages of our impending doom. No one ever questions or challenger her prophetic utterances. Even after the fact, when we could go back and see what she said was totally wrong. How is it that Canadians keep believing her, and no politician from any aisle stands up to challenge her in public?

I dunno, why izzit

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I agree wholeheartedly. You can already see how they're setting this up for the public message, to get the group-think going. We need to continue to be vigilant even after vaccinating. So I guess this is not a real vaccine then. It makes sense -> they told us there was no vaccine possible for sars-covid-1, but that was back when the truth could still be told.

Dr. Tam is a bullshitting, grim-reaper. All she has are messages of our impending doom. No one ever questions or challenger her prophetic utterances. Even after the fact, when we could go back and see what she said was totally wrong. How is it that Canadians keep believing her, and no politician from any aisle stands up to challenge her in public?

I dunno, why izzit

Your ability to comprehend what a vaccine does is perplexing. 

A vaccine is not a cure, it keeps you from getting sick though. Right now we haven't reached the two-dose vaccination that would lead to broad immunity for, especially, the Delta variant. 

I suspect once we reach 50+% full vaccination you'll see a removal of most safety measures. 

11 minutes ago, Boges said:

Awww muffin. 

Just expressing myself. In my opinion, health chivatos should have their power limited. They should only be able to recommend. And recommend as heartily as they must, but that is all.

Enjoy your life.  ;)

Edited by OftenWrong

27 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Just expressing myself. In my opinion, health chivatos should have their power limited. They should only be able to recommend. And recommend as heartily as they must, but that is all.

Enjoy your life.  ;)

It's the governments who follow their advice. But not always. 

23 hours ago, Boges said:

I'm know I'm feeding a troll but damn!!!! What say do the Airlines have regarding international travel?

Maybe you haven't been to another country in your life, but they have this thing called Customs and Immigration. A country sets the policy of who enters, not the Airline. 

And if the human body can fight off any virus, explain AIDS to me. 

I guess that I can say the same thing about you and call you a troll also, eh troll? 

No comrade, it is the airlines that are making their own rules. It is up to the sheeple to find out as to what the covid rules are before they wish to visit some country. It would appear to me as though the corporate airline industries are in cahoots with the globalists and their phony scamdemic plans of trying to get as many sheeple as they can to get vaccinated. It's all about getting as many sheeple vaccinated as they can to help make as much money for the globalists as they possibly can. There have been at least 9 billionaires, if not more now, that I heard of that have made billions off of this scamdemic. But you would know nothing about that, eh troll? 

AIDS may have been another one of those globalist man made viruses for all we know. Maybe you should try and explain to me as to why homosexuals had to fear aids more and not heterosexual people? Well? Spit it out. ?

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

I guess that I can say the same thing about you and call you a troll also, eh troll? 

No comrade, it is the airlines that are making their own rules. It is up to the sheeple to find out as to what the covid rules are before they wish to visit some country. It would appear to me as though the corporate airline industries are in cahoots with the globalists and their phony scamdemic plans of trying to get as many sheeple as they can to get vaccinated. It's all about getting as many sheeple vaccinated as they can to help make as much money for the globalists as they possibly can. There have been at least 9 billionaires, if not more now, that I heard of that have made billions off of this scamdemic. But you would know nothing about that, eh troll? 

AIDS may have been another one of those globalist man made viruses for all we know. Maybe you should try and explain to me as to why homosexuals had to fear aids more and not heterosexual people? Well? Spit it out. ?

So no, you haven't demonstrated that Airlines can dictate border policies.

Perhaps we should be taxing these billionaires more, shouldn't we? 

7 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I dunno, why izzit

The whole plan here is to stop listening to these so called Tam liar types who are spreading this covid bull chit and lies and no doubt Tammy girl is making plenty of money doing so. I am pretty sure that this new Delta variant may put just another hole into our sheeple armor to try and get us to go back into panic mode and fear and get us ready for more lock downs and quarantines. We will find out very soon as to what will happen as we get closer to fall. And of course our dear comrade pro globalist leaders and the leftist lieberal Canadian media will be all to willing to help spread the fear and panic and lies over this Delta virus. Hey, we never know, eh? ?

3 hours ago, Shady said:

How low do cases and hospitalizations need to get before the province moves ahead with next stages?  We’re at stage 3 vaccination goals but still in stage 1.  This is getting ridiculous.

The whole bloody covid scamdemic has become ridiculous. Personally, I do not believe that covid will ever come to an end. This could go on for years to come. But the only way to end this covid madness is for the sheeple to say enough already. The sheeple have done all they can to do our duty to fight this scamdemic now end itonce and for all. No more bullshit. Works for me. ?

3 hours ago, Shady said:

How low do cases and hospitalizations need to get before the province moves ahead with next stages?  We’re at stage 3 vaccination goals but still in stage 1.  This is getting ridiculous.

They had already said that they are looking for numbers to stay down. Which they have. 

Today they said they could move to Stage 2 next Wednesday (Right before Canada Day). Makes sense. 

That leaves 2-3 weeks before July 21st, where JT better Open the Effin! Border with the US.  

By then, at this pace, we should have at least 50% full vaccination, if not more. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Boges said:

Your ability to comprehend what a vaccine does is perplexing. 

A vaccine is not a cure, it keeps you from getting sick though. Right now we haven't reached the two-dose vaccination that would lead to broad immunity for, especially, the Delta variant. 

I suspect once we reach 50+% full vaccination you'll see a removal of most safety measures. 

Personally, I do not believe that you are quite capable of comprehending anything. You are just one of those zombie like sheeple who just like to go along to get along. I bet that you have never even bothered to ask any questions or challenged anything in regards to covid. you have just did what you were told to do like the good little lemming that I believe you are. 

You have no proof at all as to whether ANY vaccines will keep anyone from getting sick. What proof do you have that this is so? Come on, spit it out, troll. I suspect that anyone that did not take any covid vaccinations will end up being treated like second class citizen's and being denied many rights and freedoms that we once had. We will see plenty of discrimination happening against non vaccinated people like me. And you will be quite happy about that, right? 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

You have no proof at all as to whether ANY vaccines will keep anyone from getting sick. What proof do you have that this is so? 

Case Numbers and hospitalization dropping as vaccination rates go up. 

No need to get tested if you don't feel sick, even if you would test positive for screen purposes. 

Happened to Bill Maher. https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/05/15/bill-maher-tests-positive-for-covid-19-coronavirus-and-is-fully-vaccinated/?sh=63d69ce37ebf

Edited by Boges