Time to take on far-right terrorists

5 hours ago, Argus said:

You realize that at 7.2% they will be the largest minority group in Canada by far, right? I mean, aboriginals are 4.3%, while Indians (some of whom are Muslim) are 3.8%  Blacks are about 3% and Jews are less than 1%

Your evident belief they will not have a strong influence on society and government seems absurdly naive.

How much influence do the blacks and Jews have now ?

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

WOW, Jacee you suffer a stroke....DOP finally threw you over the edge....as much as we disagree I hope nothing happened to you...

:lol::lol:

It kept going back to "Submit post" ... so I kept doing it. Wtf!:huh:

Sorry folks. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I notice you didn't ask about the Natives... How come? Natives are a serious problem w/r to crime and violence, and growing worse as their numbers increase.And no government has the balls to do anything which might have a serious impact because it would cost too much.

4 hours ago, Argus said:

There are no white supremacist groups in Canada. We had one neo nazi group years ago that had something like ten members but it's no more. Your fear of a vast far right conspiracy is wildly overblown.

Well it is certainly interesting that you are so intent on denying that white supremacist groups exist in Canada, Argus, when clearly they do.

Now why would that be ... ? :P

Edited by jacee

Just now, jacee said:

Well it is certainly interesting that you are so intent on denying that white supremacist groups exist in Canada, Argus, when clearly they do.

Now why would that be ... ? :P

Evidence? Cite? What is the name of even one of these groups?

1 hour ago, jacee said:

Can you provide evidence of "far-left terrorists" in Canada? 

what about this source ? In Canada the FLQ, Squamish Five

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_left-wing_rebel_groups

http://listverse.com/2016/10/01/10-left-wing-terrorist-organizations-from-around-the-world/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

sorry BC beat me to it...

Edited by Army Guy

10 hours ago, marcus said:

I love these little opinions made, mixed with statistics, like it's a matter of fact.

What a silly human you are.

Actually, I think they mean Mulims in Belguim is ruled by muslims' law (Sharia law).

Edited by egghead

17 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

Big respect to NZ and its people.

One more reason, women shall not hold any position. Does she understand what she are doing? Turning NZ to a Muslim Nation. :lol:

'This is not us!' Radical Christian leader calls for boycott of New Zealand's two-minute silence because it will include Islamic prayers declaring 'Allah is the true God' broadcast on national television

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6836613/Christian-leaders-plan-boycott-New-Zealands-two-minute-silence.html

10 hours ago, Argus said:

1. I notice you didn't ask about the Natives... How come?

2. Natives are a serious problem w/r to crime and violence, and growing worse as their numbers increase.

3. And no government has the balls to do anything which might have a serious impact because it would cost too much.

1. You know me well.  The natives are a founding people and deserve more than their numbers warrant.  Similarly with the French.  There's some of my conservatism seeping out for you - I actually favour fewer rights for immigrants !

2. They probably think we are, since we stole everything they have.  "Officer I have a theft to report !" "What was stolen ?" "Everything - my way of life, my land, my culture..."

3. You mean interring them ?  Or worse ?

I'm just gibing you.. you got a lot of my time today ... cheers ...

19 hours ago, jacee said:

Can you provide evidence of "far-left terrorists" in Canada? 

We see these far left Antifa sjw's communist goons committing acts of terror against conservatives in meetings and outdoors. You just have to take the time to watch Ezra Levant of The Rebel to learn more about what those terrorists communist goons are doing in Canada. You can also check out Faith Goldy on her website for more information on those far left terrorists. It is a fact that the leftist liberal bought off and sold Canadian media will not report it. Only alternative media will. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm sure there are many more things New Zealanders can do to submit to Islam.

Ban dogs...a no brainer.

Deport the Jews...they are the worst of people according to the Quran.

Make criticism of Islam illegal...you can't be doing that! Islam is perfect.

Make the nation Halal...you already pay for it...so why not?

Outlaw all other religions...they're false anyways.

Eliminate homosexuality...literally.

Allow child-adult marriages....if Big Mo did it...it's a-okay.

So much work to do...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Front de libération du Québec , Antifa, ARA Canada, etc.

Where is your evidence? ?

FLQ - Not a threat for over 50 years.

Antifa/AntiRacistAction have never been associated with personal violence, except minor incidents of defending themselves from white supremacists, who have also made fake reports (e.g., Kevin Johnston, now also charged with Section 319 hate crimes).

There was a petition that went nowhere, supported by people like this:

antifa is a known regressive terrorist org and should be purged along with islam.

:lol:

Edited by jacee

1 minute ago, jacee said:

So where is your evidence? ?

FLQ - Not a threat for over 50 years.

Antifa/AntiRacistAction have never been associated with personal violence, except minor incidents of defending themselves from white supremacists. 

They're freedom fighters, damnit.

20 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

That's definitely a racist question re: the "blacks" and slightly bigoted against Jews.

Why would "blacks" need to "influence" the country? Does the colour of their skin mean that they have different wants and needs? Do they need to go to different schools or something?

Jews are slightly different, by choice, but not in any meaningful way. They have their own holidays and observations. They go with the flow though - they realize that they're not the majority and that our stat holidays have Christian names. Oh no.

53 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm sure there are many more things New Zealanders can do to submit to Islam.

Ban dogs...a no brainer.

Deport the Jews...they are the worst of people according to the Quran.

Make criticism of Islam illegal...you can't be doing that! Islam is perfect.

Make the nation Halal...you already pay for it...so why not?

Outlaw all other religions...they're false anyways.

Eliminate homosexuality...literally.

Allow child-adult marriages....if Big Mo did it...it's a-okay.

So much work to do...

Your implacable far-right  (Zionist?) hatred is noted.

I don't think any Jews in NZ are worried about being deported. They're busy supporting their Muslim neighbours in their time of need, as they do in Canada.

Edited by jacee

6 hours ago, Saudi Monitor said:

The nation wide and global solidarity shown to the victims in NZ has been outstanding, and so was the complete rejection of far-right ideology.

It sure does look like Islam is truly the idle of the west these days. The west appears to enjoy getting down on their knees and praying to Allah. What ignorant fools they be. What a foolish costly mistake that will be when these Muslims take over their country. Then they will see massacres committed against infidels by the tens of thousands. But who is listening anymore. I guess that those people will just have to wait until they are taken over by them to see that they have been made azz holes of. All this bleeding heart stuff going on is all well and good but it is working well for and in the Muslims favor. Shocking indeed. what more can be said. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jacee said:

Your implacable far-right  (Zionist?) hatred is noted.

I don't think any Jews in NZ are worried about being deported. They're busy supporting their Muslim neighbours in their time of need, as they do in Canada.

You're free to believe that Islam and Judaism are best of buds.

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

It sure does look like Islam is truly the idle of the west these days. The west appears to enjoy getting down on their knees and praying to Allah. What ignorant fools they be. What a foolish costly mistake that will be when these Muslims take over their country. Then they will see massacres committed against infidels by the tens of thousands. But who is listening anymore. I guess that those people will just have to wait until they are taken over by them to see that they have been made azz holes of. All this bleeding heart stuff going on is all well and good but it is working well for and in the Muslims favor. Shocking indeed. what more can be said. 

I'm listening. Carry on spewing hatred. Inquiring minds want to see the depths of your depravity. 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Stockholm Syndrome

• Thanks 1