Why didn't Canada stopped America from invading Iraq?

On 3/27/2019 at 3:20 PM, Owly said:

We sort of enjoy and benefit from being on one side of the worlds longest undefended border with the worlds largest economy on the other side of that border......

Ma'am..... you are willing to sell your soul and pretend you are safe?

I do not condone what they did but I have a little bit of admiration for al-Qaeda.....

Despite knowing that they were going to die,

Despite knowing that their group was doomed when they decided to do this,

The 19 men decided to put aside their fears to prove....

That there were still people out there who were willing to do what they believe was right,

That there were still people out there who were willing to fight, no matter the odds,

To prove to the most powerful nation that not everyone was afraid of them.

The day they killed 3000 people was the day they doomed their group but for them, it was alright..... because they proved.

My question is..... where are canucks balls?

4 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Ma'am..... you are willing to sell your soul and pretend you are safe?

I do not condone what they did but I have a little bit of admiration for al-Qaeda.....

Despite knowing that they were going to die,

Despite knowing that their group was doomed when they decided to do this,

The 19 men decided to put aside their fears to prove....

That there were still people out there who were willing to do what they believe was right,

That there were still people out there who were willing to fight, no matter the odds,

To prove to the most powerful nation that not everyone was afraid of them.

The day they killed 3000 people was the day they doomed their group but for them, it was alright..... because they proved.

My question is..... where are canucks balls?

No idea what you are trying to say.

21 hours ago, Owly said:

Sorry l'il buddy, but while you were in the basement, I was in Baghdad.

Well, no wonder l'il buddy that Baghdad is in the mess that it is in today. You should have stayed at home in your grandma's basement. Just saying. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Well, no wonder l'il buddy that Baghdad is in the mess that it is in today. You should have stayed at home in your grandma's basement. Just saying. 

Actually no, your l'il buddy Bush should have stayed at home in his mommy's basement.

2 minutes ago, John Otis said:

See ma'am, if Canada had only stopped the US from invading Iraq, you wouldn't have been sent to Baghdad and you wouldn't have suffered PTSD.

And just how would Canada have done that in your wild imagination? I\ll get the popcorn.

1 minute ago, John Otis said:

Look, ma'am.... I know you are laughing at me but did you know that people used to laugh at Churchill too because of what he was saying about Germany?

I am not a ma'am. ASnd now tell me how Canada was going to stop the US from going to war.

On 3/30/2019 at 3:26 PM, bush_cheney2004 said:

It is beginning to look like Canada was "On Guard For Thee" but unwilling to use "rotary" winged aircraft to stop the "Omni"scient power of the United States in Iraq.

I believe that Owly is the old "Omni"? They both did like to bash Trump a lot. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Montoya Rosca said:

Yes you can. With a united voice and the threat of invasion,  you can.

Canada should end Norad to prove that Canada is a good nation.

Canada doesn't have the capacity to defend its own airspace alone, particularly  the Air Defense Identification Zones which must under international law be enforced, otherwise the Russians and/or Chinese can fly on for as long as they like until such time as someone does actually challenge them. 

The benefit of CDSA NORAD to Canada is that Canada is in No Man's Land between the Americans and the Russians and Chinese, NORAD drags the Americans in to defend Canadian airspace so Canadians don't have to pay for the burden of maintaining a large air force, which would be required to defend 9 million square kilometers of territory.

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

drags the Americans in to defend Canadian airspace so Canadians don't have to pay for the burden.....

Canadians should stop this, you can't be two faced all the time. It just shows how pathetic you are and how much worse you are than your neighbor down south and I thought the aim of being a Canadian was not to be an American.

12 minutes ago, Montoya Rosca said:

Canadians should stop this, you can't be two faced all the time. It just shows how pathetic you are and how much worse you are than your neighbor down south and I thought the aim of being a Canadian was not to be an American.

No, I am an American, I'm simply an United Empire Loyalist Orangeman.

This sock puppet is truly repetitive and tedious. Just creates new accounts and starts threads asking why someone hasn't stopped America or destroyed it yet, it's literally the only topic they want to discuss. Basically they are trying to create the false impression that almost everyone wants to see America destroyed and stopped and they could easily do so if they just tried, so they can act incredulous when presented with reality that this simply isn't true.

It was funny for a little while, but the joke has gotten old real fast.

Edited by Yzermandius19

On 6/7/2019 at 12:12 PM, Dougie93 said:

Canada doesn't have the capacity to defend its own airspace alone, particularly  the Air Defense Identification Zones which must under international law be enforced, otherwise the Russians and/or Chinese can fly on for as long as they like until such time as someone does actually challenge them. 

The benefit of CDSA NORAD to Canada is that Canada is in No Man's Land between the Americans and the Russians and Chinese, NORAD drags the Americans in to defend Canadian airspace so Canadians don't have to pay for the burden of maintaining a large air force, which would be required to defend 9 million square kilometers of territory.

The promotion of the gay lifestyle and bringing in more non-western immigration/refugees is what Canada is all about today. Our Canadian puppet on a string politicians would not be able to protect Canada from any invasion. Our politicians have blown most of our tax dollars on those mentioned communist useless programs and agendas above and appear to be allowing this country to be taken over by other cultures and religions without a fight. Matter of fact it would appear as though our stunned pc politicians are giving aid and comfort and tax dollars to help the take over be successful. Canada is being invaded and no one gives a chit.

Canada could never do anything about the Americans invading Iraq. What could Canada to do about it anyway? Attack and invade America to stop them?  LOL. 

On 9/22/2018 at 3:55 PM, Altai said:

Canada so Britain was OK with invade of Iraq because of the potential of oil reserves that they can steal.

I believe it was a personal issue with Saddam Hussein and the Bush family.  Bush Jr. wanted to finish the job that his father had started.  Let's not forget America was hungry from blood just two years removed from the 9/11 attacks, and Iraq became a convenient scapegoat.