Why didn't Canada stopped America from invading Iraq?

On 3/25/2019 at 8:30 PM, Owly said:

So you would prefer a "leader" who cozies up to some of the worst murderous dictators in the world (Fat Kim, Putin, MBS) and is an admitted sex offender. Right. As you say, never in Canada.

Geez, it was not too long ago that kid Trudeau said that he admired China. Saying that tells me that he admires Chinese communism and all the murderous brutality that goes along with that Chinese communist regime. Please show me as to where Trump has said that he admires Russia or North Korea. And just where has Trump admitted that he was a sex offender? Come on, expose it will you? Billy Clinton, was a sex offender. So, what's your point here anyway? Even Teflon Don Trudeau was accused of groping some female in the past. That one got shoved under the rug. The kid banged his elbow into some broads boobs in parliament a few years ago. Just where are you coming up with all your bull chit anyway? CNN, MSNBC or the CBC by chance? Shocking. 

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

Geez, it was not too long ago that kid Trudeau said that he admired China. Saying that tells me that he admires Chinese communism and all the murderous brutality that goes along with that Chinese communist regime. Please show me as to where Trump has said that he admires Russia or North Korea. And just where has Trump admitted that he was a sex offender? Come on, expose it will you? Billy Clinton, was a sex offender. So, what's your point here anyway? Even Teflon Don Trudeau was accused of groping some female in the past. That one got shoved under the rug. The kid banged his elbow into some broads boobs in parliament a few years ago. Just where are you coming up with all your bull chit anyway? CNN, MSNBC or the CBC by chance? Shocking. 

Did you happen to miss Trump's comments about how he and fat kim are "in love", or the fact that he took the work on Putin over his own intelligence community? You really need to catch up.

11 minutes ago, Owly said:

Did you happen to miss Trump's comments about how he and fat kim are "in love", or the fact that he took the work on Putin over his own intelligence community? You really need to catch up.

Hello? Trump was joking. Hello? You have no idea what went on between Trump and Putin. You are just going by what the communist actors and activists at CNN, MSNBC and the CBC are telling you. You really need to try and get the other side of the story for a change. Gawd knows you need too. You need to catch up on real news  and stop listening to fake and lying news. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hello? Trump was joking. Hello? You have no idea what went on between Trump and Putin. You are just going by what the communist actors and activists at CNN, MSNBC and the CBC are telling you. You really need to try and get the other side of the story for a change. Gawd knows you need too. You need to catch up on real news  and stop listening to fake and lying news. 

Hello. I'll go by what we all heard Trump say and ignore your flimsy attempt to cover for him. I bet you are a fox/faux news fan, correct?

On 3/25/2019 at 9:49 PM, John Otis said:

Stop saying you don't; you just don't want to do it.

And in what way is Justin a bad PM?

Did he destroy Canada's economy?

Did he impoverish Canadians?

Is he killing off political rivals left and right to stay in power forever?

Is he draining Canadians tax money to go to shopping in Paris or London?

Is he taking away Canadians rights?

Last I checked, Canada was doing fine.

I have no say in the matter and neither do you. Our politicians always know best. We are the tax slaves here and we must obey our dear master leaders no matter what. 

What has justy boy done that was good and great for Canada? I cannot think of a bloody thing? Can you? 

Trudeau has no clue as to how to make Canada's economy grow. He only knows how to destroy it. He just bought a pipeline that just sits around now. That sure was great for the Canadian economy and for the taxpayer's of Canada, eh? 

Trudeau is impoverishing Canadians and is putting them into poverty each and every day by implementing more and more government rules and regulations and raising our taxes, more communist programs and agendas that does nothing for Canada's economy or for the Canadian people. Just puts us all deeper in debt. 

Trudeau is killing off Canada. If the kid had a chance to knock off his rivals I would not put it past him to try and do so. I do not trust that fool. After all he did say one time that he did admire communist China. That sure looks like he is trying to say that he likes a communist system of government. Maybe he would like to see Canada go communist? Just wondering. 

Trudeau is draining hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to be blown on legal and illegal refugees every year. Our present day immigration policy is costing the Canadian taxpayer's hundreds of billions of tax dollars every year. No doubt Trudeau has tried to make Canadians pay for his trips and lifestyles and maybe he has already. We will never know for sure. 

Trudeau is working on it to take our right to freedom of speech away.He just needs more time to do it. 

Last I checked Canada was not doing so fine. 

19 minutes ago, Owly said:

Hello. I'll go by what we all heard Trump say and ignore your flimsy attempt to cover for him. I bet you are a fox/faux news fan, correct?

You can bet your sweet bippy that I am a Fox News fan. Tucker Carlton and Jessie Watters are my favorites to watch. They do a remarkable job of making democrats look totally stupid and dumb. Well deserved too. :D

1 minute ago, taxme said:

You can bet your sweet bippy that I am a Fox News fan. Tucker Carlton and Jessie Watters are my favorites to watch. They do a remarkable job of making democrats look totally stupid and dumb. Well deserved too. :D

So I thought. You are aware of course that Roger Ailes (the founder) of fake/fox admitted it was an entertainment channel, not a news channel eh?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

I have no say in the matter and neither do you. Our politicians always know best. We are the tax slaves here and we must obey our dear master leaders no matter what. 

What has justy boy done that was good and great for Canada? I cannot think of a bloody thing? Can you? 

Trudeau has no clue as to how to make Canada's economy grow. He only knows how to destroy it. He just bought a pipeline that just sits around now. That sure was great for the Canadian economy and for the taxpayer's of Canada, eh? 

Trudeau is impoverishing Canadians and is putting them into poverty each and every day by implementing more and more government rules and regulations and raising our taxes, more communist programs and agendas that does nothing for Canada's economy or for the Canadian people. Just puts us all deeper in debt. 

Trudeau is killing off Canada. If the kid had a chance to knock off his rivals I would not put it past him to try and do so. I do not trust that fool. After all he did say one time that he did admire communist China. That sure looks like he is trying to say that he likes a communist system of government. Maybe he would like to see Canada go communist? Just wondering. 

Trudeau is draining hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to be blown on legal and illegal refugees every year. Our present day immigration policy is costing the Canadian taxpayer's hundreds of billions of tax dollars every year. No doubt Trudeau has tried to make Canadians pay for his trips and lifestyles and maybe he has already. We will never know for sure. 

Trudeau is working on it to take our right to freedom of speech away.He just needs more time to do it. 

Last I checked Canada was not doing so fine. 

Aren't you exaggerating?

Have you been to Haiti? Have you been to Sudan? Have you been to Myanmar?

Have you been imprisoned for speaking out against your government?

Have you experienced being extorted by your public officials?

Have you been coerced by your public officials?

Have your public officials forced you to do under the table transactions?

Have your public officials imprisoned you to get to your wealth?

Has there been any mass arrests against Justin's political rivals?

Has there been any mass arrests against any who would oppose the government?

Has Justin ever done something like:

"I can do it, for the right price....."

"I will suspend the writ of habeas corpus because....."

"I will declare martial law and suspend the next election because....."

"I will remain in power forever because Canada will be better off under my rule....."

Has he ever done any of those?

Come back to me when your country looks like Somalia, then we'll talk.

21 hours ago, Owly said:

So I thought. You are aware of course that Roger Ailes (the founder) of fake/fox admitted it was an entertainment channel, not a news channel eh?

Well, all I can say here is that FOX is doing a fine job of keeping me entertained. :D

17 hours ago, John Otis said:

Aren't you exaggerating?

Have you been to Haiti? Have you been to Sudan? Have you been to Myanmar?

Have you been imprisoned for speaking out against your government?

Have you experienced being extorted by your public officials?

Have you been coerced by your public officials?

Have your public officials forced you to do under the table transactions?

Have your public officials imprisoned you to get to your wealth?

Has there been any mass arrests against Justin's political rivals?

Has there been any mass arrests against any who would oppose the government?

Has Justin ever done something like:

"I can do it, for the right price....."

"I will suspend the writ of habeas corpus because....."

"I will declare martial law and suspend the next election because....."

"I will remain in power forever because Canada will be better off under my rule....."

Has he ever done any of those?

Come back to me when your country looks like Somalia, then we'll talk.

Well, it is for sure that another couple of decades from now Canada should start to look like Somalia. If I am still alive by then I will get back to you. :D

22 hours ago, Owly said:

Why am I not surprised!

What did you ever do to try and stop the Americans from invading Iraq? Probably just sat on your couch in your grandmothers basement and whined and complained about it, right? 

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

What did you ever do to try and stop the Americans from invading Iraq? Probably just sat on your couch in your grandmothers basement and whined and complained about it, right? 

Sorry l'il buddy, but while you were in the basement, I was in Baghdad.