Why didn't Canada stopped America from invading Iraq?

On 9/22/2018 at 4:56 AM, paulagnes1745 said:

If that war was wrong, why didn't Canada save the people of Iraq?

In fact, why didn't the world stopped America?

And when I say stop I don't mean protesting, I mean "stop it"....

Canada cannot stop anything. Canada cannot even defend it's border from criminal illegals entering this country. Canada could not fight itself out of a wet paper bag today because we are leaderless. Canada has a feminist doofus running the country. That says it all. America pretty much makes the rules for the rest of the world to follow and adhere too. If America decides that they want to change the rules well they just do it. Who is going to stop them? 

On 3/21/2019 at 8:06 AM, taxme said:

Canada cannot stop anything. Canada cannot even defend it's border from criminal illegals entering this country. Canada could not fight itself out of a wet paper bag today because we are leaderless. Canada has a feminist doofus running the country. That says it all. America pretty much makes the rules for the rest of the world to follow and adhere too. If America decides that they want to change the rules well they just do it. Who is going to stop them? 

I'm not saying that Canada has to fight it alone. What, are you simply going to bow down to their demands without a fight?

12 hours ago, John Otis said:

Yes, you do! You always have a choice. Always!

No, we do not. First Canada needs a real man leader like Trump and not a feminist one like this prime mistake that Canada has. Canadians need to choose better leaders to run this country. Men like Trump and other world leaders do not want to have to deal with a buffoon like trudeau is. This azz is trying to destroy the makeup of this country and all of it's decent and moral values. I do not know this country anymore.  It has become so messed up thanks to both trudeau's and leftist liberalism. Always? Never  in Canada. 

Edited by taxme

8 hours ago, taxme said:

No, we do not. First Canada needs a real man leader like Trump and not a feminist one like this prime mistake that Canada has. Canadians need to choose better leaders to run this country. Men like Trump and other world leaders do not want to have to deal with a buffoon like trudeau is. This azz is trying to destroy the makeup of this country and all of it's decent and moral values. I do not know this country anymore.  It has become so messed up thanks to both trudeau's and leftist liberalism. Always? Never  in Canada. 

So you would prefer a "leader" who cozies up to some of the worst murderous dictators in the world (Fat Kim, Putin, MBS) and is an admitted sex offender. Right. As you say, never in Canada.

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Stop saying you don't; you just don't want to do it.

And in what way is Justin a bad PM?

Did he destroy Canada's economy?

Did he impoverish Canadians?

Is he killing off political rivals left and right to stay in power forever?

Is he draining Canadians tax money to go to shopping in Paris or London?

Is he taking away Canadians rights?

Last I checked, Canada was doing fine.

5 minutes ago, Owly said:

Right then, I think I understand why Canada didn't/couldn't stop the US from going into Iraq. But good on Chretien for thumbing his nose at the idea.

I am not asking if Canada could, I am asking Canada why it didn't the war and saved those poor Iraqis.

Now, why didn't Canada stop the war and saved those hundreds of thousands of Iraqis from death?

5 minutes ago, John Otis said:

I am not asking if Canada could, I am asking Canada why it didn't the war and saved those poor Iraqis.

Now, why didn't Canada stop the war and saved those hundreds of thousands of Iraqis from death?

George Bush needed to put on a show to respond to the 9-11 attacks. He simply picked the wrong country. It wasn't a mistake, he just wouldn't dare attack Saudi Arabia whose people actually did fly the planes that day. Too much oil money at stake as you know.

23 hours ago, Owly said:

George Bush needed to put on a show to respond to the 9-11 attacks. He simply picked the wrong country. It wasn't a mistake, he just wouldn't dare attack Saudi Arabia whose people actually did fly the planes that day. Too much oil money at stake as you know.

Yeah, I know that BUT WHY DIDN'T YOU FUDGING STOP THEM!?

4 minutes ago, Owly said:

Exactly how would we do that, take the keys out of their military aircraft?

If you have to, yeah..... aren't you part of that Commonwealth thing where a lot of the most powerful nations in the world are a part of? Where is your military?

You should have sent your forces to Iraq and Afghanistan and all the countries they have invaded and blocked them. 

Threaten them that if they do not return from whence they came, they would be fired upon.

Threaten them with war if you have to. 

Threaten them with a full scale invasion.

2 minutes ago, John Otis said:

Also ma'am..... evil triumphs because good people fail to act......

We sort of enjoy and benefit from being on one side of the worlds longest undefended border with the worlds largest economy on the other side of that border. So we don't tend to fire shots acrtoss it, even if we don't agree with some of their military actions overseas.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

We sort of enjoy and benefit from being on one side of the worlds longest undefended border with the worlds largest economy on the other side of that border. So we don't tend to fire shots acrtoss it, even if we don't agree with some of their military actions overseas.

And that is how evil triumphs.

1 minute ago, Owly said:

I would hardly call what the US accomplished in Iraq a "triumph"

It doesn't matter whether they achieved their goals or not, hundreds of thousands are dead because you failed to act. That is evil triumphing right there. And let's not get started with the millions more who died in other conflicts because again, you failed to act.....

Are you people that cold blooded that accomplishments are more important than peoples lives?

2 minutes ago, John Otis said:

It doesn't matter whether they achieved their goals or not, hundreds of thousands are dead because you failed to act. That is evil triumphing right there. And let's not get started with the millions more who died in other conflicts because again, you failed to act.....

Are you people that cold blooded that accomplishments are more important than peoples lives?

Sorry to inform you but Canada is not in a position to be the worlds police officer.

15 minutes ago, Owly said:

Sorry to inform you but Canada is not in a position to be the worlds police officer.

I am not only asking Canada but the rest of the world too.

And what about the thousands if not millions more who could possible die: "Sorry, can't help you. We are a hostage of our neighbor.".... is that what you are going to say to them?

18 minutes ago, John Otis said:

I am not only asking Canada but the rest of the world too.

And what about the thousands if not millions more who could possible die: "Sorry, can't help you. We are a hostage of our neighbor.".... is that what you are going to say to them?

The rest of the world has what is known as the United Nations. Canada has been a full member for a long time.