Jerusalem is Israel's Capital...

8 hours ago, Rue said:

Your posing as someone who cares how Jews were treated by McKenzie King is a joke.

DOP's and Israel's attempts to alter history and link Arabs to the impetus behind the Holocaust are the real joke. Imagining my comparison of King with the Mufti wasn't a joke suggests you take DOP's and Israel's joke seriously too.  Is that really the case?  That asked, I doubt it's safe to assume you have no issue with Poland just as arbitrarily re-jigging Holocaust history to suit it's agenda too.  

is it just me or does anyone else notice that it's Poland's Israel's and MLW forum conservatives who are either behind, supportive of, silent about or regurgitating all this historical flim-flammery?

This dilution of Nazi responsibility with Arab complicity must be particularly heart-warming, not just to Nazis, but anyone else with a desire to transform racism into a normal healthy concern about western and by extension conservative values.  I would also suggest this thread and the thread on Islamophobia could now be merged fairly seamlessly.  

Edited by eyeball

4 hours ago, maymoon said:

al-Husseini was certainly involved, but his role was minimal and he was not part of the decision to "exterminate the Jews." He was an outcast who wanted to escape going to prison and ended up in Germany. Besides a few photos of him meeting Hitler, there is no real evidence that he was 'responsible for the holocaust'. That's just not true.

Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini#Post-War_Palestinian_Political_Leadership

Peter Novick has argued that the post-war historiographical depiction of al-Husseini reflected complex geopolitical interests that distorted the record.

'The claims of Palestinian complicity in the murder of the European Jews were to some extent a defensive strategy, a preemptive response to the Palestinian complaint that if Israel was recompensed for the Holocaust, it was unjust that Palestinian Muslims should pick up the bill for the crimes of European Christians. The assertion that Palestinians were complicit in the Holocaust was mostly based on the case of the Mufti of Jerusalem, a pre-World War II Palestinian nationalist leader who, to escape imprisonment by the British, sought refuge during the war in Germany. The Mufti was in many ways a disreputable character, but post-war claims that he played any significant part in the Holocaust have never been sustained. This did not prevent the editors of the four-volume Encyclopedia of the Holocaust from giving him a starring role. The article on the Mufti is more than twice as long as the articles on Goebbels and Göring, longer than the articles on Himmler and Heydrich combined, longer than the article on Eichmann—of all the biographical articles, it is exceeded in length, but only slightly, by the entry for Hitler.'

I love this piece by Robert Fisk: http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/dumping-blame-for-the-holocaust-on-the-grand-mufti-is-an-insult-to-its-six-million-victims-9587755.html

The Grand Mufti, let’s face it, was a pretty horrible man, immoral and racist, but he was a puny figure in the history of Nazism’s epic evil. Dumping the Holocaust on this wretched figure is ultimately an insult to history as well as to the six million victims of an evil regime. It also provides another means of denigrating the entire Palestinian people – whose lands are still being gobbled up by the Israeli government – when the real criminals were neither Muslim nor Arab but Europeans, that cultured, largely Christian race who have inflicted more suffering on the people of this world than any other in recent history.

Minimal? The Holocaust in Hungary is on the Mufti's and Eichmann's head. Not to mention his bloody work in Yugoslavia.

Defending a Nazi is not a hill to die on.

Edited by DogOnPorch

3 hours ago, eyeball said:

DOP's and Israel's attempts to alter history and link Arabs to the impetus behind the Holocaust are the real joke. Imagining my comparison of King with the Mufti wasn't a joke suggests you take DOP's and Israel's joke seriously too.  Is that really the case?  That asked, I doubt it's safe to assume you have no issue with Poland just as arbitrarily re-jigging Holocaust history to suit it's agenda too.  

is it just me or does anyone else notice that it's Poland's Israel's and MLW forum conservatives who are either behind, supportive of, silent about or regurgitating all this historical flim-flammery?

This dilution of Nazi responsibility with Arab complicity must be particularly heart-warming, not just to Nazis, but anyone else with a desire to transform racism into a normal healthy concern about western and by extension conservative values.  I would also suggest this thread and the thread on Islamophobia could now be merged fairly seamlessly.  

The Mufti's role in the Holocaust is a matter of history...yes, I know...something you lack.

The Axis Minor nations were asked to solve their own 'Jewish Problems' lest the SS have to. These countries chose to pay neutral Turkey a head-tax per Jew to take them. Hungary in particular had a large Jewish community that had been spared the Final Solution thus far...1944. The Mufti had got wind that the Jews escaping to Turkey were moving on into the British Mandate of Palestine. He spoke to his friend, Eichmann, about his problem as well as Hungarian authorities...claiming Hungary's solution was merely making the Jews HIS problem in the future. The Mufti suggested that Hungarian Jews be sent to Poland and 'active control' (his words apparently).

Well, that was that. The trains started rolling North...

This is aside from his infamous sending trains full of Red Cross refugee children to the gas chambers and broadcasting SS propaganda to the Arab World.

But sure...I see why you and maymoon want me to give the poor guy a break. The Allies only wanted to hang him...but the murderer escaped to the Middle East to start the Arab-Israeli Wars.

Edited by DogOnPorch

50 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Minimal? The Holocaust in Hungary is on the Mufti's and Eichmann's head. Not to mention his bloody work in Yugoslavia.

Yes. Minimal. If you take the largest figure, the Mufti recruited 20,000 soldiers. During WWII there were 13 million soldiers who served the German army. Don't you think that's minimal?

Plus, as much as he wanted to be, the Mufti was never really fully accepted as the representative of the Palestinians. He sort of just appointed himself and was the de facto leader of the Palestinians for just a few years. He was never liked by most other groups and had a difficult time staying in Palestine.

50 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Defending a Nazi is not a hill to die on.

Who defended the Nazis? I don't get your comment.

All I am saying is that the Mufti had a very minor role in WWII and as Robert Fisk says: 

Dumping the Holocaust on this wretched figure is ultimately an insult to history as well as to the six million victims of an evil regime. It also provides another means of denigrating the entire Palestinian people – whose lands are still being gobbled up by the Israeli government – when the real criminals were neither Muslim nor Arab but Europeans, that cultured, largely Christian race who have inflicted more suffering on the people of this world than any other in recent history.

6 minutes ago, maymoon said:

Yes. Minimal. If you take the largest figure, the Mufti recruited 20,000 soldiers. During WWII there were 13 million soldiers who served the German army. Don't you think that's minimal?

Plus, as much as he wanted to be, the Mufti was never really fully accepted as the representative of the Palestinians. He sort of just appointed himself and was the de facto leader of the Palestinians for just a few years. He was never liked by most other groups and had a difficult time staying in Palestine.

Who defended the Nazis? I don't get your comment.

All I am saying is that the Mufti had a very minor role in WWII and as Robert Fisk says: 

Dumping the Holocaust on this wretched figure is ultimately an insult to history as well as to the six million victims of an evil regime. It also provides another means of denigrating the entire Palestinian people – whose lands are still being gobbled up by the Israeli government – when the real criminals were neither Muslim nor Arab but Europeans, that cultured, largely Christian race who have inflicted more suffering on the people of this world than any other in recent history.

A lot of writers apologized for the Mufti once Netanyahu made the connection for everybody once more.

You're free to minimize his role in the Holocaust for current political reasons as others have.

The Mufti and his pal Eichmann weren't really all THAT bad. Right?

Right!

;)

Rome
June 28, 1943
His Excellency
The Minister of Foreign Affairs for 
Hungary
Your Excellency:

You no doubt know of the struggle between the Arabs and Jews of Palestine, what it has been and what it is, a long and bloody fight, brought about by the desire of the Jews to create a national home, a Jewish State in the Near East, with the help and protection of England and the United States. In fact, behind it lies the hope which the Jews have never relinquished, namely, the domination of the whole world through this Important, strategic center, Palestine. In effect their program has, among other purposes, always aimed at the encouragement of Jewish migration to Palestine and the other countries of the Near East. However, the war, as well as the understanding which the members of the Three-Power Pact have of the responsibility of the Jews for its outbreak and finally their evil intentions towards these countries which protected them until now - all these are reasons for placing them under such vigilant control as will definitely stop their emigration to Palestine or elsewhere.

Lately I have been informed of the uninterrupted efforts made by the English and the Jews to obtain permission for the Jews living in your country to leave for Palestine via Bulgaria and Turkey. I have also learned that these negotiations were successful since some of the Jews of Hungary have had the satisfaction of emigrating to Palestine via Bulgaria and Turkey and that a group of these Jews arrived In Palestine towards the end of last March. The Jewish Agency, which supervises the execution of the Jewish program, has published a bulletin which contains important information on the  current negotiations between the English Government and the governments of other interested states to send the Jews of Balkan countries to Palestine. The Jewish Agency quoted, among other things, its receipt of a sufficient number of immigration certificates for 900 Jewish children to be transported from Hungary, accompanied by 100 adults.

To authorize these Jews to leave your country under the above circumstances and in this way, would by no means solve the Jewish problem and would certainly not protect your country against their evil influence - far from it! - for this escape would make it possible for them to communicate and combine freely with their racial brethren in enemy countries in order to strengthen their position and to exert a more dangerous influence on the outcome of the war, especially since, as a consequence of their long stay in your country they are necessarily in a position to know many of your secrets and also about your war effort. All this comes on top of the terrible damage done to the friendly Arab nation which has taken its place at your side in this war and which cherishes for your country the most sincere feelings and the very best wishes.

This is the reason why I ask your Excellency to permit me to draw your attention to the necessity of preventing the Jews from leaving your country for Palestine and if there are reasons which make their removal necessary, it would be indispensable and infinitely preferable  to send them to other countries where they would find themselves under active control, for example, in Poland, in order thereby to protect oneself from their menace and avoid the consequent damages

Yours, etc.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

A lot of writers apologized for the Mufti once Netanyahu made the connection for everybody once more.

You're free to minimize his role in the Holocaust for current political reasons as others have.

Right!

;)

You're not an easy person to have a conversation with because you continuously make false accusations.

Once again you are insinuating that I am apologizing for the Mufti or the Nazis, when I'm not. 

When Netanyahu made his comment about the Mufti's role in the holocaust, he was scorched in Israel by many people. Even Germany came out refuting Netanyahu's comment.

Even Netanyahu ended up retracting his own statement.

"Contrary to the impression that was created, I did not mean to claim that in his conversation with Hitler in November 1941 the Mufti convinced him to adopt the Final Solution. The Nazis decided on that by themselves,"

I'm not sure if there is a point in continuing this with you. 

4 minutes ago, maymoon said:

You're not an easy person to have a conversation with because you continuously make false accusations.

Once again you are insinuating that I am apologizing for the Mufti or the Nazis, when I'm not. 

When Netanyahu made his comment about the Mufti's role in the holocaust, he was scorched in Israel by many people. Even Germany came out refuting Netanyahu's comment.

Even Netanyahu ended up retracting his own statement.

"Contrary to the impression that was created, I did not mean to claim that in his conversation with Hitler in November 1941 the Mufti convinced him to adopt the Final Solution. The Nazis decided on that by themselves,"

I'm not sure if there is a point in continuing this with you. 

Netanyahu was correct. Just not politically correct. 

The mob rule doesn't work for history.

The Mufti and Eichmann were friends from before WW2. But you can pretend they had nothing to do with each other during the Holocaust.

I don't care if you want to exonerate the Mufti in order to whitewash the Palestinian Cause...as you do. It is expected from those who support the Palestinian Cause.

55 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Netanyahu was correct. Just not politically correct. 

Netanyahu was correct when? When he said Hitler wasn't planning to kill the Jews until the Mufti pushed him towards "the final solution"? Or when he retracted the comment?

Which Netanyahu do you agree with?

Edited by maymoon

7 hours ago, maymoon said:

Netanyahu was correct when? When he said Hitler wasn't planning to kill the Jews until the Mufti pushed him towards "the final solution"? Or when he retracted the comment?

Which Netanyahu do you agree with?

The Final Solution does coincide with the Mufti's appearance in Germany. But, no...the Mufti isn't the architect of the Final Solution. 

That was Reinhard Heydrich...the Mufti's and Eichmann's boss. 

However, as mentioned, he is part responsible for the Holocaust in Hungary and in the rest of the Balkans.

That's enough of a Nazi for me.

How about you? Give him a pass?

Edited by DogOnPorch

10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

The Mufti's role in the Holocaust is a matter of history...yes, I know...something you lack.

A role that is so minute that its comparable to the role that King and many many otherwise respectable people played and who did despicable cowardly things in the face of tyranny.  I bet your dear uncle would respect you for diluting Nazi culpability the way you have been.

9 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

You make the Eichmann's of the world fade into the background every time you glorify the Mufti. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You make the Eichmann's of the world fade into the background every time you glorify the Mufti. 

Eichmann and the Mufti worked together. Spent time together. Enjoyed each other's company. You're free to support both.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

And yet here you are leading the charge up that hill.  Hitler is probably laughing in his grave at the way things are turning out.  

You're also free to deny Eichmann's and the Mufti's roles in the Holocaust.

Edited by DogOnPorch

23 hours ago, Rue said:

Your words on this forum speak for themselves and whether the above is a subjective.  manipulative,  narcissistic, self-reference designed to detract from what you have actually placed on this forum in writing as to your opinions. In fact each time your anti Israel words were fed back to you and challenged, you couldn't defend them, you did what you do above, make subjective, personal, narcissistic references about yourself. Your past posts and inability to provide objective evidence to back them up in addition to how they generalized in negative slurs about all Jews Israeli or otherwise are there for anyone to find.

Yeah yeah, you said that before.  I had a feeling you'd come full circle again and start insulting me. Fuck off little man.  I never detract from what I put into words here on this forum. It's not me who has the issue of stupid incorrect projections on other members.  Got any quotes to back your notions up?  Did not think so. 

Interesting that I end up proving myself wrong (something I can admit to now and then, :D )  and neither you nor Dog was able to actually put anything forth to prove my notion wrong. I had to do the work myself.  Shall I cut my dick off again?  

Nothing I say is anti-semetic.  It's only your view of me that allows you to be stuck in that mentality. That's a you problem, not a me problem.

Just now, GostHacked said:

Yeah yeah, you said that before.  I had a feeling you'd come full circle again and start insulting me. Fuck off little man.  I never detract from what I put into words here on this forum. It's not me who has the issue of stupid incorrect projections on other members.  Got any quotes to back your notions up?  Did not think so. 

Interesting that I end up proving myself wrong (something I can admit to now and then, :D )  and neither you nor Dog was able to actually put anything forth to prove my notion wrong. I had to do the work myself.  Shall I cut my dick off again?  

Nothing I say is anti-semetic.  It's only your view of me that allows you to be stuck in that mentality. That's a you problem, not a me problem.

That's for damn sure.

You're free to support Nazis...and their pet causes.

11 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Right!

;)

Yeah because Netanyahu is all on the up and up right?  Actually he is not.  His own words have proven that.

Yeah because Netanyahu is all on the up and up right?  Actually he is not.  His own words have proven that.

He was correct about the Mufti...just not politically correct.

Folks prefer to view Israel as the Nazis these days. Right?

On 1/31/2018 at 1:12 PM, DogOnPorch said:

You do want a country for the PLO/Hamas. Or have you changed your mind?

I said I support a two state solution. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that. How that two-state solution plays out is not up to you, or me.  But any attacks on Israel, you and Rue go batshit nuts over.  Both you and Rue support a one state solution while driving out the rest of the Palestinians out of what Israel wants.  If that was the reverse, you and Rue would have your panties all twisted up and we'd never hear about it.  Actually we keep hearing about it all the time.

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He was correct about the Mufti...just not politically correct.

Folks prefer to view Israel as the Nazis these days. Right?

Some folks might, then some folks want to bulldoze the area clean of Palestinians. How many would you like to have killed today dog?

I said I support a two state solution. Not sure what's so hard to understand about that. How that two-state solution plays out is not up to you, or me.  But any attacks on Israel, you and Rue go batshit nuts over.  Both you and Rue support a one state solution while driving out the rest of the Palestinians out of what Israel wants.  If that was the reverse, you and Rue would have your panties all twisted up and we'd never hear about it.  Actually we keep hearing about it all the time.

One of the assumed states was the pet project of a Nazi. Before 1967, your Palestinians were Egyptians and Jordanians.