Is this really racism

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...as I have come to recognize that the Canadian obsession with all things American is normalized and expected.

Who cares.  Why do you insist on your heavy handed approach to Canadians commenting on everything American.  

21 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Indeed...as I have come to recognize that the Canadian obsession with all things American is normalized and expected.

The likelier explanation is that you're simply seeing what you want to see - in an echo chamber that's entirely of your own making.

15 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The likelier explanation is that you're simply seeing what you want to see - in an echo chamber that's entirely of your own making.

Probably not...why would so many Canadian authors write books just about what I want to see ?

Edited by bush_cheney2004

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 3:05 PM, Omni said:

Racism seems to be much more acceptable to Americans. Hell they even let white cops shoot black motorists for a burned out signal light.

You should check out the numbers on shooting in america. You might not like what you will see.

5 hours ago, PIK said:

You should check out the numbers on shooting in america. You might not like what you will see.

Like the many thousands of black on black killings that go on every year in America. No racism going on there, eh? . :D  

On 6/22/2017 at 3:54 AM, taxme said:

A woman in Ontario goes into a clinic and asks for a white doctor. The request for one apparently failed and she eventually left.

Technically, it is racism because it's about race.  But it's not the negative kind of racism that we mean when we say "racism."

I don't see anything wrong with it since a patient has to rely on his doctor.  Trust plays an important role between doctor-patient relationship. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, and the important criteria for trust is the color of ones skin. No, not racism at all. Just a poor little white woman wanting to be surrounded by white because she is afraid of brown.

There you go again. It was just as I said to you already? You are once again always ready and willing to attack a white person over who they prefer to see or have as their doctor or what they say or do. It's her business, and none of yours or mine. I am still waiting for you to show me as to where you have ever said anything critical about some non-white person? Probably be waiting forever. Just saying. :)

1 hour ago, taxme said:

There you go again. It was just as I said to you already? You are once again always ready and willing to attack a white person over who they prefer to see or have as their doctor or what they say or do. It's her business, and none of yours or mine. I am still waiting for you to show me as to where you have ever said anything critical about some non-white person? Probably be waiting forever. Just saying. :)

Please, provide me an example of a black person making an a-hole out of themselves demanding to see a black doctor at a walk-in clinic, and I will criticize them.

Edited by ?Impact

5 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, and the important criteria for trust is the color of ones skin. No, not racism at all. Just a poor little white woman wanting to be surrounded by white because she is afraid of brown.

It could be paranoia.

Why Blacks Don’t Trust Doctors

http://seattlemedium.com/blacks-dont-trust-doctors/

Many Blacks and Latinos Don’t Trust Doctors

https://newsone.com/3611735/many-blacks-and-latinos-dont-trust-doctors/

Edited by betsy

22 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Please, provide me an example of a black person making an a-hole out of themselves demanding to see a black doctor at a walk-in clinic, and I will criticize them.

Gezus, will you ever understand a question that is being asked of you and answer it?  ONE MORE TIME. Where have you ever criticized a non-white person for committing a crime here? If you refuse to answer the question then there has not been one time when you have done so here. If you are only willing to point out crimes committed by white people then you must be an anti-white racist. It is the only conclusion that I can come up with. Your turn. 

Black people have made azzholes of themselves plenty of times. Just go on the internet and you find plenty of incidents there. Your hatred for white people is really starting to show. Just saying. 

30 minutes ago, taxme said:

Black people have made azzholes of themselves plenty of times. Just go on the internet and you find plenty of incidents there.

Great, I didn't know I was under a quota. For every time I criticize someone, I must check their skin color and then go to the Internet and find people of other skin colors and criticize them equally.

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Great, I didn't know I was under a quota. For every time I criticize someone, I must check their skin color and then go to the Internet and find people of other skin colors and criticize them equally.

Well, judging by the many times that you have been asked by me to produce something you always come back with something else except answering the question that was asked of you. Now I am pretty sure that white people are not your favorite people. Just remember that every time you mock or attack or give an opinion against white people I will be there ready to take on your comments. You are not dealing with a bleeding heart guilt ridden white liberal wuss here but rather you are dealing with a patriotic nationalist conservative Canadian Caucasian that will not allow the mocking and attacking to go on against we the white people. The days of liberals continuing to get away with their lies and bull and ways are slowly coming to an end. Truth will set all people free from liberalism/communism. :D

Your quotas for showing how much you despise white people has exceeded way beyond expectations. I will bet that the liberal elite establishment is really proud of you. But your quotas for saying anything negative against non-white people is very low. Deplorable. 

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

Just remember that every time you mock or attack or give an opinion against white people I will be there ready to take on your comments.

I don't mock or attack or give opinions against white people, I give them against things that people do that are wrong. The fact that you don't see the problem, only see the white skin and somehow excuse their behaviour is telling.

18 hours ago, ?Impact said:

I don't mock or attack or give opinions against white people, I give them against things that people do that are wrong. The fact that you don't see the problem, only see the white skin and somehow excuse their behaviour is telling.

It would appear as though you prefer to purposely try to avoid ever saying anything negative about non-white people. You appear to only see the white skin. But hey. 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though you prefer to purposely try to avoid ever saying anything negative about non-white people. You appear to only see the white skin. But hey. 

You effing racists say the same thing.  Non Caucasians can be first class sphincters too but it takes a real asshole to be proud of it.

Edited by eyeball

57 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You effing racists say the same thing.  Non Caucasians can be first class sphincters too but it takes a real asshole to be proud of it.

Well, the next time there is a news report of some non-white committing a crime post it will you. That should make it appear as though you are not an effing racists yourself. Works for you?