Is this really racism

13 hours ago, Flint said:

Well have heard from my wife on and on over the years about the time when our daughter was born and a black doctor came in to examine her, and we as with all of us " subject to them " Well he pushed her legs apart till she cried and it was disturbing  ! So for the record, I will never let anyone without personal trust touch any child that I am blessed to have again but his/her mother. I am not saying anything about race here.

No this isn't what you would refer to as racism anymore, now it's known as concern - a much more wholesome community minded attitude.

I'm surprised nobody's come up with a magnetic ribbon people can put on their vehicles to demonstrate their affirmation and support.

Edited by eyeball

14 hours ago, Omni said:

They'll all be back in their momma's basements by now,

You must mean those ANTIFA crybabies who probably live off of welfare, and who no doubt do live in grandma's basement, and sitting there playing with their XBOX until they receive their next assignment from Soros to go out and create more chaos and havoc somewhere else.again. Oh my, some people's kids never seem to be able to grow up. Are you grown up? Just asking. 

On 12/12/2017 at 8:39 AM, Argus said:

White women?

I don't necessarily disagree, but we're back to us doing it to ourselves, as opposed to some external force imposing it upon us.

Perhaps but if we had a high birth rate it would be awfully hard to justify all that third world immigration.

As I have said many times before there are just too many programs and agendas that discourage white women from having more white children or for women who may want to have white children. The anti-white family programs and agendas are just to numerous. Aw well. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

You must mean those ANTIFA crybabies who probably live off of welfare, and who no doubt do live in grandma's basement, and sitting there playing with their XBOX until they receive their next assignment from Soros to go out and create more chaos and havoc somewhere else.again. Oh my, some people's kids never seem to be able to grow up. Are you grown up? Just asking. 

No I'm talking about the brain dead assholes who marched down the streets showing their swastika armbands and such while shouting "Jews con't live here" and other shit.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

As I have said many times before there are just too many programs and agendas that discourage white women from having more white children or for women who may want to have white children. The anti-white family programs and agendas are just to numerous. Aw well. 

You say lots of things many times, but you never have any back up. Let's see some verification of these "programs and Agendas" you speak of.

1 minute ago, Omni said:

No I'm talking about the brain dead assholes who marched down the streets showing their swastika armbands and such while shouting "Jews con't live here" and other shit.

1st Amendment rights. Freedom of speech. If you don't like freedom of speech then go live in North Korea or Cuba. Bulgaria is still a communist country. Try there also. Goodbye. 

I have watched some BLM demonstrations where blacks were calling white people "crackers" even while white people were there walking with the blacks and in support of that BLM demonstration. One black racist even told a white woman that she did not want her in the demonstration. Now that is clear black racism. If I were that white woman I think that it is about time for her to wake up. Racism is every where and every race has it's racists but apparently that has not yet sunk into your so-called brain. Just saying. 

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

You say lots of things many times, but you never have any back up. Let's see some verification of these "programs and Agendas" you speak of.

I am glad that you asked.

Well, there is this massive third world immigration that is going on where the white folk are starting to become outnumbered. 80 - 85% of our new immigrants coming to Canada are coming from non-white countries. That is a recipe for genocide. If you are unable to see this then you are no doubt enjoying it, and enjoying watching the genocide of the white race. And TV and Hollywood and the entertainment industry like to show just how wonderful it is to have a white and non-white interracial relationship. They never show on TV or Hollywood movies where there is a black/Latino or a black /Asian or an Sikh.Asian/black couples relationship. At least, if they do, it is not as much as the push for a white/non-white relationship. 

Multiculturalism where Caucasian Christian Canadian traditions and culture are not be forced on all these new immigrants anymore. They are now coming to Canada and being told that they pretty much do not have to assimilate. Have your own TV, radio, newspapers, religions, traditions and keep your language, and the stupid white people will help you to pay for it and allow you to hang on to your past life from whence you came.  A good plan for those non-whites coming to Canada, but bad for the host Caucasian Canadians. What a deal, eh? 

Feminism has brainwashed white women into believing that they do not need a white man or need to get married to a white man. As a woman you can survive on your own without some white guy bossing you around. White men are so abusive to their white wives. If you do want a man or marry one then maybe try a non-white man as commercials try to push this idea all the time. Hollywood and the entertainment industry always try to push interracial couples as the way to go. 

The promotion of the homosexual lifestyle is another one of those movements to try and push the idea that having sex or marrying someone of the same sex is the new way to go. Why not try something out with a same sex partner for a change. You might like it. Hollywood and the entertainment industry and TV commercials always try and push this agenda. Funny thing is that they never show gay black or Asian or Latino same sex couples or relationships on TV or in Hollywood. It is always just white gay couples that we get to enjoy watching.  

This is why I believe that the white race is in trouble. White people have been convinced that they are the problem and that they need to be mixed up with other races, and that we white people are to privilaged. We need to be downsized. So, there you have it. These are just my personal opinions and observations which I believe to be true unless you can convince me that this is not so. Any comments? Over to you.   

19 minutes ago, Omni said:

If you are going to try and quote something like this, I suggest you try reading/understanding it first. (Psst, give you a little hint), "Right to assemble peaceably".  

Which is what ANTIFA and BLM do not know how to do is peacefully assemble. They start fights or call white people "crackers". Try observing a little more as to what those two alone do during demonstrations instead of constantly focusing on what white conservative patriotic people do during their peaceful demonstrations. We all know who the real trouble makers are during these demonstrations, and it ain't the white folk, snowflake. :D

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Which is what ANTIFA and BLM do not know how to do is peacefully assemble. They start fights or call white people "crackers". Try observing a little more as to what those two alone do during demonstrations instead of constantly focusing on what white conservative patriotic people do during their peaceful demonstrations. We all know who the real trouble makers are during these demonstrations, and it ain't the white folk, snowflake. :D

Obviously you don't have a fucking clue as to what actually occurred in Charlottesville. Go get some facts (actual facts, not from breitbart) and get back to us.

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Obviously you don't have a fucking clue as to what actually occurred in Charlottesville. Go get some facts (actual facts, not from breitbart) and get back to us.

The police did a stunningly incompetent job of protecting people's civil rights, and of preventing and stopping  violence. Some loser got his face pushed into the pavement and decided to retaliate against the other side by ramming some people with his shitty old car.

That about right?

16 minutes ago, Argus said:

The police did a stunningly incompetent job of protecting people's civil rights, and of preventing and stopping  violence. Some loser got his face pushed into the pavement and decided to retaliate against the other side by ramming some people with his shitty old car.

That about right?

Might be "about right " to people like you. But then you are a far right supporter after all. People showed up wearing swastikas, carrying AR-15'S and screaming  such things as "Jews will not replace us" and waving Nazi flags. Many people were injured including a number who were sent airborne by a right wing whacko in his car and who eventually hit and killed a woman. So, in terms of your rendition of events, it seems it's  you who are actually ineffectual.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Might be "about right " to people like you.

You mean sane, reasonable people?

But then you are a far right supporter after all.

Says the guy calling the Israelis terrorists and attacking me for defending them.

People showed up wearing swastikas, carrying AR-15'S and screaming  such things as "Jews will not replace us" and waving Nazi flags.

So what? They've been doing shit like that for seventy years. It's called freedom of speech. You and your Marxist pals benefit from it, too.

Many people were injured including a number who were sent airborne by a right wing whacko in his car and who eventually hit and killed a woman. So, in terms of your rendition of events, it seems it's  you who are actually ineffectual.  

Many people were injured by the incompetent policing - as described in the official report from last week.

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

You mean sane, reasonable people?

No, I pointed out the type I was referring to.

3 minutes ago, Argus said:

Says the guy calling the Israelis terrorists and attacking me for defending them.

What would you call dropping bombs on schools?

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

So what? They've been doing shit like that for seventy years. It's called freedom of speech. You and your Marxist pals benefit from it, too.

If you are attempting to refer to the US 1st, I suggest you read it first. Especially the part about "peaceful assembly"

5 minutes ago, Argus said:

Many people were injured by the incompetent policing - as described in the official report from last week.

C'mon now. Incompetent police drove their car into people?

2 hours ago, Omni said:

And neither do you have a clue, snowflake. Were you there? Anyway, I already got my facts from FOX News and Hannity and Tucker Carlson, and the Right Edition. There is nothing more I need to know. But keep on trying. Maybe sometime you will be able to produce real facts. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Omni said:

What would you call dropping bombs on schools?

War. It happens.

1 hour ago, Omni said:

If you are attempting to refer to the US 1st, I suggest you read it first. Especially the part about "peaceful assembly"

They always assemble peacefully as long as the police are there to keep them and the antifa types apart. In this city there were no police doing that, which was why it became a melee between opposing groups. Wherever Antifa is there is violence unless the police presence is overwhelming.

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

And neither do you have a clue, snowflake. Were you there? Anyway, I already got my facts from FOX News and Hannity and Tucker Carlson, and the Right Edition.

That explains the absence of facts in your arguments.

10 minutes ago, Argus said:

Hey, if you can prove what FOX and others say is all fiction , well then, show me where they have gone wrong with their reporting? Otherwise stay silent. 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

And neither do you have a clue, snowflake. Were you there? Anyway, I already got my facts from FOX News and Hannity and Tucker Carlson, and the Right Edition. There is nothing more I need to know. But keep on trying. Maybe sometime you will be able to produce real facts. Good luck. 

No I wasn't there. Didn't have to be , just watched the videos. Nor were you there, and you obviously didn't bother to watch the videos. So you got sucked into fake/Fox news yet again. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Argus said:

War. It happens.

They always assemble peacefully as long as the police are there to keep them and the antifa types apart. In this city there were no police doing that, which was why it became a melee between opposing groups. Wherever Antifa is there is violence unless the police presence is overwhelming.

Obviously you ignored the videos that actually show who brought the violence. Toting AR-15's, wearing Nazi armbands, screaming racist chants. WTF more do you need?

5 hours ago, Argus said:

So, just where do you get your real and factual news from seeing that you would never rely on the websites that I visit?  Who are your sources?  Just asking.  

3 hours ago, Omni said:

No I wasn't there. Didn't have to be , just watched the videos. Nor were you there, and you obviously didn't bother to watch the videos. So you got sucked into fake/Fox news yet again. Good luck.

You are pathetic joke. You said a couple of replies earlier that I was there. And now you say that I was not there. You do not have a clue about anything. You are just so full of it. No doubt the zionist news media rags that you read and listen too keep feeding you crap and you eat it up just like a little child would eat up all the candy they could get in a candy store. I am starting to believe that I am really dealing here with a child.

It's way past your bedtime little snowflake. Time to go to bed now little snowflake. Nighty-night, I hope the bugs bite. Tee-hee tee-hee. :D

3 hours ago, Omni said:

Obviously you ignored the videos that actually show who brought the violence. Toting AR-15's, wearing Nazi armbands, screaming racist chants. WTF more do you need?

So you know where I get my news from, and who those sources are, so tell us as to where do you get your news from?   

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

You are pathetic joke. You said a couple of replies earlier that I was there. And now you say that I was not there. You do not have a clue about anything. You are just so full of it. No doubt the zionist news media rags that you read and listen too keep feeding you crap and you eat it up just like a little child would eat up all the candy they could get in a candy store. I am starting to believe that I am really dealing here with a child.

It's way past your bedtime little snowflake. Time to go to bed now little snowflake. Nighty-night, I hope the bugs bite. Tee-hee tee-hee. :D

Nope. You are so mixed up.

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

So you know where I get my news from, and who those sources are, so tell us as to where do you get your news from?   

From a variety of reliable fact checked sources. Unlike you who seems to rely on Breitbart which is of course  joke, and Fox who itself admits it's in the entertainment business not the news business.  What were the other ones who have you hooked by the nose?