President Trump's cabinet

5 minutes ago, Smallc said:

Except that he's not - independent analysis showed him to be far less truthful.

"independent", eh?  And I'm sure this source found that she did not lie about her classified emails, Benghazi or her collapse in the street when her story changed from "overheated" to flu to pneumonia.  She lies whenever she wants to and it became obvious.

4 hours ago, sharkman said:

Good grief Argus, you are now simply trolling.  I'm going to stop responding to your posts, because the FBI said quite clearly that over 100 of her emails had classified data in them.  You really should communicate with integrity, posting trolling comments is immature.  Good day.

They did. But they also said none of them were marked as classified when sent to her. Apparently the people at State wrongly decided they should be sent unclassified. How is that her fault? You realize we're talking about 112 out of over 30,000 emails, right? That works out to 0.0037% of the emails being classified. That's at astonishingly low error rate on their part. I'm guessing your error rate at whatever you do can't begin to match it.

Another couple of Trump cabinet rumors:

Secretary of Homeland Defense: Sheriff Joe Arpaio......he's got experience rounding up border jumpers......

UN Ambassador: Kelly Ayotte Lost her Senate seat in New Hampshire, some suggest because she didn't support Trump.....this would be seen as a way to heal the riff within the GOP

Secretary of the Navy: Congressmen Randy Forbes......he's already the Chair of the seapower and projection forces (USMC) subcommittee in Congress.....Somebody experienced is going to be needed for the planned expansion of the USN and USMC.......Forbes, along with the SECDEF (Jeff Sessions?) have been critical of the loafing on defense spending by NATO members, including Canada, and are expected to be delivering a terse ultimatum to NATO's freeloaders within the first 100 days in office....

He couldn't pick a more divisive candidate than Arpaio if he tried.  The nicest thing that could be said of Arpaio is that he's old and should be dead of natural causes before he has time to cause much more harm to anyone.

-k

6 minutes ago, kimmy said:

He couldn't pick a more divisive candidate than Arpaio if he tried.

I've little doubt in my mind, if given the keys to Homeland Defense, Arpaio would be the person to be the face of the illegal Mexican round-up.....that is but one issue, by its very nature, that will be divisive for some ( not quite, but close to, Julian Scherner divisive levels), but for many, many Americans, it is fully expected and supported.........George Wallace had Bull Connor.......Arpaio would fill the same role (of public asshole #1) for Trump.  

Update: it looks like Trump's first step in draining the swamp is getting rid of Chris Christie.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/13/trump-is-dumping-christie-over-bridgegate-insiders/

President-elect Donald Trump is so disgusted with Chris Christie’s handling of the Bridgegate scandal that he’s kicking the New Jersey Gov. out of his inner circle, The Post has learned.

Christie will now likely focus on what job he can get for himself in a new Trump administration. But a third source said the Trump team views him as virtually “unconfirmable” for a Cabinet-level post.

“They want to drain the swamp, and having Christie there is just plugging it up,” the source said. “He was tolerated in the past because he was viewed as a kind of nice Tony Soprano. But now that Trump is the president-elect those days are over.”

Sucks to be you, fatty!

-k

If true, and I think it probably is; you should be comforted by the fact that Trump is willing to severe ties with people who may be dishonest, rather that the other team who don't care and simply put people into power positions as debt paybacks.  

BTW - Whats with the "fatty" comment?  Do you hate men so much that you call them fat - or is fat shaming just a male indiscretion?  

42 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

If true, and I think it probably is; you should be comforted by the fact that Trump is willing to severe ties with people who may be dishonest, rather that the other team who don't care and simply put people into power positions as debt paybacks. 

I'm actually somewhat impressed that he did this. As I mentioned in my first post in the thread, I thought it was a no-brainer.

42 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

BTW - Whats with the "fatty" comment?

Have you actually seen him? He could have blocked off 2 lanes of the George Washingon Bridge just by standing by one of the toll booths.

-k

42 minutes ago, kimmy said:

I'm actually somewhat impressed that he did this. As I mentioned in my first post in the thread, I thought it was a no-brainer.

Have you actually seen him? He could have blocked off 2 lanes of the George Washingon Bridge just by standing by one of the toll booths.

-k

Besides, Trump, who is described as obese himself, is on record hating fat people.

Listen, I don't hate the wider man. I have hired wide people, tremendous workers, they do a tremendous job. Some of my friends are wide, they're lovely people. Nobody respects wide people more than I do, nobody.  I'm just telling it like it is. Being politically correct takes too much time, too much energy, and we have too much to do to waste time being politically correct. And also, Chris Christie has a tremendous problem, it's a disaster. Have you seen him? It's a total disaster.

So the latest I am reading is that, Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon and Rince Priebus will be definitely serving in some capacity. Kellyanne Conway is also definitely in, although she didn't say in what capacity.

If Bannon is in a major role, it's bad news for Paul Ryan, because Bannon hates Ryan's guts bigly. Bigly.

Kelly Ayotte, who just lost her senate re-election big by something like 1000 votes in New Hampshire, is now strongly being rumored for a position.

Joe Arpaio not actually very likely-- nobody thinks he could pass confirmation, he's facing potential jail time, he's 84, and his wife is battling cancer. He'd also probably blow most of the Homeland Security budget searching for Obama's real birth certificate, so that's also a potential negative. Wild-eyed angry-man David Clarke could be the Homeland Security pick instead. Or it could got to somebody more normal--  Senator Richard Burr is a name I read.

Texas state agriculture chief Sid Miller, the only Republican official who called Hillary Clinton a "cunt" in public during the campaign, is a contender for the Agriculture post.

-k

1 hour ago, kimmy said:

Listen, I don't hate the wider man. I have hired wide people, tremendous workers, they do a tremendous job. Some of my friends are wide, they're lovely people. Nobody respects wide people more than I do, nobody.  I'm just telling it like it is. Being politically correct takes too much time, too much energy, and we have too much to do to waste time being politically correct. And also, Chris Christie has a tremendous problem, it's a disaster. Have you seen him? It's a total disaster.

So the latest I am reading is that, Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon and Rince Priebus will be definitely serving in some capacity. Kellyanne Conway is also definitely in, although she didn't say in what capacity.

If Bannon is in a major role, it's bad news for Paul Ryan, because Bannon hates Ryan's guts bigly. Bigly.

Kelly Ayotte, who just lost her senate re-election big by something like 1000 votes in New Hampshire, is now strongly being rumored for a position.

Joe Arpaio not actually very likely-- nobody thinks he could pass confirmation, he's facing potential jail time, he's 84, and his wife is battling cancer. He'd also probably blow most of the Homeland Security budget searching for Obama's real birth certificate, so that's also a potential negative. Wild-eyed angry-man David Clarke could be the Homeland Security pick instead. Or it could got to somebody more normal--  Senator Richard Burr is a name I read.

Texas state agriculture chief Sid Miller, the only Republican official who called Hillary Clinton a "cunt" in public during the campaign, is a contender for the Agriculture post.

-k

I love the word "bigly", don't know who started it...or even said it, but I've been using it non-stop.  

Anyway, I'm calling Reince for "chief of staff" and Bolton for SOS, After that, I'm sure Flynn and Sessions will be involved bigly.

They need someone as SOS that has the cajones to actually read requests for additional security, and then send the security.  Benghazi's deaths were totally preventable.

Of all the slogans I saw during this election, one of my faves was, "Trump that bitch"

Edited by sharkman

4 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

I don't get it.  How does a guy sever ties with himself?

Or did you literally mean he has severe ties with dishonest people?  Cuz I agree with that.