THE WIKILEAKS

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/1/2016 at 4:24 PM, ?Impact said:

Obviously you haven't been paying attention. I suggest a google on "trump housing discrimination lawsuit", that should turn up a lot of information on them. These are the ones where he instructed his staff to put the 'c' beside colored people so he wound't have to rent to them.

I suggest to you that you do a goggle search and type in website CharismaNews and how Hillary's Clinton Foundation has been used for money laundering. Committing fraud herself is nothing new for Hillary. The darling girl is not so darling if one makes the effort to check the crook and liar out. Both may not be squeaky clean but I would prefer to have a person in the White House who tells it like it is as Trump always does rather than a criminal who can't wait to get in the White House and start a war with Russia. She will get us all blown up if she becomes President. Hillary is very good at putting on a caring and loving show. Off camera she can be quite the biotch from what I have read on you tube.  

What more can be said. 

10 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Now were gonna have to listen to the media and democrats tell us that "dump" actually means release.  I've looked at Thesaurus.com for the verb "dump".  I don't see release in the list, but i'm sure all democrats will be absolutely sure he meant "release".

If you kept looking down on the list you would have found many words related to dump including:

Edited by ?Impact

3 hours ago, ?Impact said:

But he didn't say "relinquish", did he?  Had he said "relinquish" then that could mean "dump" or "release".

Anyway, are you suggesting that you do indeed believe that he meant "release the emails"?

28 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

No he used a synonym of Relinquish. It is in the same website you quoted. I don't know what he meant, I am just pointing out that if you are going to use a reference, then use it properly.

He suggested that they "dump" the emails, shortly thereafter they were deleted.  Do you know what he meant by using the word "dump" now? 

16 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

He suggested that they "dump" the emails, shortly thereafter they were deleted.  Do you know what he meant by using the word "dump" now? 

As I said, I don't know what he meant. For example it is very common to talk about a data dump being a snapshot copy of all the data.

With all the leaks, the blatant collusion of the media with the political establishment, the collapse of the Affordable Care Act, and the palatable panic of the political class I think the American voter smells blood. The government has utterly betrayed the average man, becoming corrupt to the core. This is when the abused voter on both sides of the aisle lashes out at the political body that betrayed it. I think Trump will win if for no other reason than he is a human Molotov cocktail they can toss at the corrupt establishment. Michael Moore was right about one thing, Trumps election will be the biggest "FU!" in human history.

6 hours ago, ?Impact said:

No he used a synonym of Relinquish. It is in the same website you quoted. I don't know what he meant, I am just pointing out that if you are going to use a reference, then use it properly.

New revelations on the contents of the laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

Money laundering
Child exploitation
Sex crimes with minors (children)
Perjury
Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
Obstruction of justice
Other felony crimes

This is insane if true. Those of you do-gooders who were offended by Trump's WORDS need to seek the truth. Trump, love or hate him, has exposed the Globalist elite. What say you Sir Kimmy?

22 minutes ago, sharkman said:

We have no facts because the main stream media is covering for them.  The FBI is releasing updates that aren't getting reported.  Did you know they, along with the IRS is investigating the Clinton Foundation?  

The information is leaked but you are prevented from knowing because the MSM won't let you? Do you even understand what "leaked" means? You know nothing and can't be arsed to find out, so you're blaming the MSM for not reporting what you wish were true.

51 minutes ago, sharkman said:

We have no facts because the main stream media is covering for them.  The FBI is releasing updates that aren't getting reported.  Did you know they, along with the IRS is investigating the Clinton Foundation?  

Did you know that Donald Trump has 75 court cases, including the one on December 16th about his rape of a 13-year old girl.

Edited by ?Impact

33 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

The information is leaked but you are prevented from knowing because the MSM won't let you? Do you even understand what "leaked" means? You know nothing and can't be arsed to find out, so you're blaming the MSM for not reporting what you wish were true.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik says the leaks are from American intelligence services.

7 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Did you know that Donald Trump has 75 court cases, including the one on December 16th about his rape of a 13-year old girl.

If you look at where the Wikileaks came from, they came from Hillary and associates ( originally ). Even if Russia  DID leak them we have to thank as they are not the message, just the messenger. Hillary and Co. are deplorable.

24 minutes ago, Cum Laude said:

If you look at where the Wikileaks came from, they came from Hillary and associates ( originally ). Even if Russia  DID leak them we have to thank as they are not the message, just the messenger. Hillary and Co. are deplorable.

Do you really think the Russians give a rats ass about you? Do you think they will ever release anything that doesn't serve their own purposes? If they were spreading dirt around, I would say you had a point but they don't, everything they do is targeted.

11 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

Do any of you people even care about what the emails show?

And what do the emails show, Hal?   That John Podesta said stuff that makes conservatives mad? That Democrats leaked stories to media contacts? Anything else you'd like to point out for us?

-k

12 minutes ago, kimmy said:

And what do the emails show, Hal?   That John Podesta said stuff that makes conservatives mad? That Democrats leaked stories to media contacts? Anything else you'd like to point out for us?

-k

Comey said he would re-open the case if something significant and substantial came to light, then last Friday he did reopen the case.  My guess is that whatever they found was significant and substantial.  What that is, we don't know, but if the FBI is investigating Clinton on both her "Clinton Foundation" dealings as well as her actions as SOS, wouldn't you have to actually wonder what they could have on her?