THE WIKILEAKS

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

And she shouldn't expect any further information from you, other than "Benghazi! Benghazi!"

Kimmey flat out refuses to look at the Benghazi fiasco, and why some people may find it relevant to the job that is being applied for.  

All Kimmey knows is that Hillary has a uterus and so does she, Benghazi can't compare to that logic.  

On 11/5/2016 at 1:52 PM, kimmy said:

I'm aware that you guys like to shout "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi!" and everybody in your media-bubble knows that somehow it's all Hillary's fault, but for those of us on the outside of the bubble, please explain how the ambassador's death was Hillary's fault.

-k

Ambassador Stevens had made many requests via email (maybe that is how the email scandal fits here) that they needed more people to protect the compound. It was Clinton's INACTION that resulted in the compound being understaffed with regards to security. There were special ops forces within range and could have gotten there in a matter of hours, but the call never went out.

I think the email scandal is to cover up a lot of wrong doings by Clinton in her various government roles, Benghazi being one of he screw ups. Mind you it's speculation, but it should be considered.

3 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Kimmey flat out refuses to look at the Benghazi fiasco

After spending over two years and several million dollars on investigation, the House Select Committee on Benghazi finds no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton. I think that Kimmey needs to spend a hundred million dollars and 10 years researching Benghazi and maybe then she will find something.

3 hours ago, Hal 9000 said:

Kimmey flat out refuses to look at the Benghazi fiasco, and why some people may find it relevant to the job that is being applied for.  

All Kimmey knows is that Hillary has a uterus and so does she, Benghazi can't compare to that logic.  

No, she just asked for clarification on why it's an issue. You're the one who flat out refuses to give a coherent and compelling answer why. That's because the more you look at it, the less of a case you have. Therefore you avoid the details.

So is the FBI back to being a great organization again, or are you still outraged because of your son?  You didn't believe it when they said there was new info before, do you believe them now when they say the new info doesn't change anything? 

Meanwhile apparently Clinton's maid has clearance to handle classified documents.

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

So is the FBI back to being a great organization again, or are you still outraged because of your son?  You didn't believe it when they said there was new info before, do you believe them now when they say the new info doesn't change anything?

They were widely criticized from a variety of sources, not just Democrats, for their announcement. One of those sources was Jeanine Pirro of Fox News, who had her own political campaign torpedoed by a similar announcement.

Nonetheless, I am surprised that Comey and crew had the decency to perform this review and announce the findings before the election.  I had predicted earlier that they would wait until *after* the election to announce that they didn't find anything significant in the Weiner laptop. Resolving this issue before the election was a stand-up thing to do, although probably comes too late to mitigate the damage done.

I imagine Rudy Giuliani is very upset right now. And I imagine Trump is going to completely ignore this announcement.

-k

On 11/4/2016 at 5:06 PM, Wilber said:

My opinion of the FBI has dropped to a new low. Opinionizing on investigations where they can't provide evidence to lay a charge. Leaking innuendo but no evidence to the media. This is supposed to be a trusted law enforcement agency? What a sewer. Canadians would go ballistic if the RCMP or CISIS engaged in this kind of crap at any time, let alone during an election.

Well, the RCMP are partly responsible for the Conservative win in 2006 (income trusts).

On 11/4/2016 at 10:16 PM, Wilber said:

Giuliani has said people within the FBI released information directly to the Trump campaign. Would you be OK with the RCMP or CISIS releasing information to a single  Canadian political party just before an election, particularly a party you do not support? What the FBI knows or doesn't know is not the issue here. 

Now that the RCMP did not do.  I would argue the released information in their 2006 income trust investigation (which turned up nothing) prematurely - during the campaign - but they certainly didn't release info of what was to come to political opponents of the government.

4 hours ago, Smallc said:

Now that the RCMP did not do.  I would argue the released information in their 2006 income trust investigation (which turned up nothing) prematurely - during the campaign - but they certainly didn't release info of what was to come to political opponents of the government.

Actually, Giuliani  did not say that, and the FBI didn't do that.  But let's face it, there has been plenty of hanky panky going on with both sides.

Edited by sharkman

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Actually, Giuliani  did not say that, and the FBI didn't do that.  But let's face it, there have been plenty of hanky panky going on with both sides.

In your alternate reality, what do you propose he meant when he said "you're darn right I knew!"?

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

It is a good thing that the Conservatives didn't tax income trusts.

Don't you know - only Trudeau breaks promises.

I believe the investigation centered around allegations that the decision was leaked for personal gain before the official announcement.  It wasn't, so far as could be found.

That and beer and popcorn cost Martin the election.

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

In your alternate reality, what do you propose he meant when he said "you're darn right I knew!"?

Mayor Rudy has been trying to walk back those remarks almost since he made them.

He is now selling a version of events in which he only heard from former FBI agents who only told him about general discontent within the FBI, not from any source that had any active knowledge of the investigation. Which contradicts Rudy's own statements from earlier, and makes his boast of "a big surprise" on the way just prior to the Comey letter difficult to explain.

I suspect that he got strongly "told" by someone, either Kellyanne or one of his FBI buddies or maybe both-- to STFU about his ties with the FBI, since it was going to:

(1) make it look like this was a politically motivated hatchet job, and

(2) cause an FBI internal investigation that would probably get somebody axed or worse.

The FBI have already launched an internal investigation regarding the dormant FBI Twitter account that suddenly came alive and started tweeting info about the long-closed Bill Clinton-Marc Rich case, which has an obvious appearance of political motivation.  Mayor Rudy's boasting also has contributed to the perception that this was a political hit.

-k

31 minutes ago, Wilber said:

I think Sheila Fraser and Adscam cost him the election.

They were doing poorly in the campaign (headed for a weaker minority) but after those two events, you could actually see the trend lines switch, just like that.

Different topic though.