America under President Trump

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Trudeau and Freeland are screwing up Canada's economy, not Trump. You should be more concerned about what Trudeau is doing with your tax dollars? The feminist prime mistake of yours is blowing billions of tax dollars every year on nonsense stupid programs and agendas that do not serve the needs of Canadians but Trump is more of a concern too you. Some Canadians always give me a good hardy laugh. Those alt-left liberals always appear to have their priorities all screwed up. LOL.

Now kid Trudeau wants to bring the UN headquarters to Canada and put it in Toronto. And the kid says that he will pay for the whole shabang all at a cost of 6.2 billion and of course all at the expense of the Canadian taxpayer's tax dollars. And you go all crazy over what Trump says and does? Liberals?????  No doubt if Trump hears about this he will probably want to help with the move by donating a couple of American pennies to the kids new project. Money wasted, but whatever. There is no doubt about it that America has a great President and why Canada has nothing to compare to Trump. Aw well, what more can be said. :unsure:

"Hearty" laugh. :rolleyes: Trudeau is a national disgrace. Trump is a bully and Trudeau hasn't the balls to stand up to him. 

2 minutes ago, Owly said:

A "great president" who won't show his tax returns, lies constantly about everything, and brags about sexually assaulting women. WOW!

There is no law that says that Trump has to show his tax returns to anyone who asks for them. It's none of anyone's business. Trump's tax returns are between Trump and the IRS. The democrats can go take a hike on that one. Everybody tells a lie now and then. Even you have probably told a lie or two thousand. Some stuff you post here has been proven to be a lie. As if there is a man out there who has not bragged about getting and having sex from some woman. What? Are you trying to make it appear as though you are some kind of angel here? Shocking. 

12 minutes ago, Realitycheck said:

"Hearty" laugh. :rolleyes: Trudeau is a national disgrace. Trump is a bully and Trudeau hasn't the balls to stand up to him. 

Trudeau is not only a national disgrace but he is also a bully of the peoplekind and has no balls to stand up to anyone period. All Trudeau is good for is apologizing to everyone who whines and cries about how hard they have been done by by those nasty and evil white people. I will take Trump over Trudeau any bloody day. :P

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

There is no law that says that Trump has to show his tax returns to anyone who asks for them. It's none of anyone's business. Trump's tax returns are between Trump and the IRS. The democrats can go take a hike on that one. Everybody tells a lie now and then. Even you have probably told a lie or two thousand. Some stuff you post here has been proven to be a lie. As if there is a man out there who has not bragged about getting and having sex from some woman. What? Are you trying to make it appear as though you are some kind of angel here? Shocking. 

How do you tell Donald Trump is lying, his lips are moving. And there quite clearly is a law that says he has to show his tax returns. He has now engaged a number of lawyers to try and fight that law, but he will lose. Try and keep up eh.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Trudeau is not only a national disgrace but he is also a bully of the peoplekind and has no balls to stand up to anyone period. All Trudeau is good for is apologizing to everyone who whines and cries about how hard they have been done by by those nasty and evil white people. I will take Trump over Trudeau any bloody day. :P

It is a sad and pathetic person who has so little in their life the only thing they have to be proud of is something they had no control over...their skin colour.:rolleyes: 

Just now, Owly said:

How do you tell Donald Trump is lying, his lips are moving. And there quite clearly is a law that says he has to show his tax returns. He has now engaged a number of lawyers to try and fight that law, but he will lose. Try and keep up eh.

I could say that about a lot of people. No names will be mentioned. Show me where it says that Trump has to show his returns to anyone? Is there a law in Canada where I can demand to see your tax returns? Just wondering. Trump is just verifying with his lawyers on that. Why is that a problem with you? Sorry, but there is no Russian collusion going on or being committed here. Chuckle-chuckle. 

You bet your sweet bippy I will, eh. :lol:

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I could say that about a lot of people. No names will be mentioned. Show me where it says that Trump has to show his returns to anyone? Is there a law in Canada where I can demand to see your tax returns? Just wondering. Trump is just verifying with his lawyers on that. Why is that a problem with you? Sorry, but there is no Russian collusion going on or being committed here. Chuckle-chuckle. 

There clearly was evidence of Russian colluding in the 2016 election, just not enough to bring charges against Trump. And yes there is a law which was put on the books back in 1924 which is what trump will try, and likely fail to beat. Get the papers out Donald-6 years worth.

20 hours ago, taxme said:

Cover-up is what's up with Barr: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/robert-mueller-team-says-report-080852660.html Worse to come for Trump as well: https://newrepublic.com/article/153455/jerry-nadler-born-battle-trump?fbclid=IwAR2hDRPTjGIntHweV2i3PI0R1W99hCILquKV3hw8svvDKMsqyYV6nZ7rQSE You Chumpkins will be needing lots of crying towels. 

5 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Except when he says "There was no collusion."

Ah no, except when he says there wasn't enough evidence discovered to directly link him to the collusion we all know there was. But of course he doesn't say that, he just says there was no conclusion, and follows it up with "the report totally exonerated me" which is exactly the opposite of what the report said. So, I'm afraid we're back to lips moving, lies flowing.

38 minutes ago, Owly said:

Ah no, except when he says there wasn't enough evidence discovered to directly link him to the collusion we all know there was. But of course he doesn't say that, he just says there was no conclusion, and follows it up with "the report totally exonerated me" which is exactly the opposite of what the report said. So, I'm afraid we're back to lips moving, lies flowing.

I see, so an investigation into the investigation is in order.

21 hours ago, Realitycheck said:

It is a sad and pathetic person who has so little in their life the only thing they have to be proud of is something they had no control over...their skin colour.:rolleyes: 

I am very proud of my white color. I guess that must mean that I must be a racist. Chuckle-chuckle. Too bad that offends you so much. :P

1 hour ago, Realitycheck said:

Take a break will you. By the looks of things you definitely could use one. Just saying. Talk to you in a couple of months. :D

21 hours ago, Owly said:

There clearly was evidence of Russian colluding in the 2016 election, just not enough to bring charges against Trump. And yes there is a law which was put on the books back in 1924 which is what trump will try, and likely fail to beat. Get the papers out Donald-6 years worth.

Take a break will you. Your constant whining about Trump is getting quite boring. There was no Russian collusion, get over it. :wacko: The wall will get built. :D 

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Take a break will you. Your constant whining about Trump is getting quite boring. There was no Russian collusion, get over it. :wacko: The wall will get built. :D 

Bored with it, don't bother reading it. We all know there was Russian meddling in the 2016 election. and yeah what's Trump got done on his "wall" so far, oh yeah, a few hundred feet of fence. Whew!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am very proud of my white color. I guess that must mean that I must be a racist. Chuckle-chuckle. Too bad that offends you so much. :P

As is said, it is a sad pathetic person who has so little in their life they have to feel proud of something over which, they had neither choice nor control.:huh:

4 hours ago, Owly said:

I doubt that very much, I suspect you will see executive privilege  applied to keep certain parts redacted.

Once most of the report is released, you'll simply say that the smoking gun is in the redacted parts, lets wait for total redaction, until then Trump is guilty until proven innocent. If Barr was lying about what Mueller said in the report, Mueller could say so, yet he hasn't.

If you are holding out hope that there is smoking gun in there, Barr and Mueller are just covering for Trump, you're even more gullible than I thought.

Edited by Yzermandius19