Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What substance have you brought? You've brought noting more than 30 second CNN sound bytes.

I've tried to get you to elaborate on your points, provide relevant examples, etc., but you haven't been able to do it. The only example of Hillary lying is one misremembered incident that you keep repeating? I can give you 10 examples of Trump lying in the last debate.

Reading some of the posts on this thread is like watching the Monty Python sketch about the argument.

I'm not seeing the exchange of ideas.

It comes down to Clinton having more experience in Government. Trump has none. Running a business requires a completely different skill-set than running a country.

Edited by Queenmandy85

I've tried to get you to elaborate on your points, provide relevant examples, etc., but you haven't been able to do it. The only example of Hillary lying is one misremembered incident that you keep repeating? I can give you 10 examples of Trump lying in the last debate.

People are upset at Trump for not paying any federal income taxes. Why? He is only taking advantage of the laws that are out there, he is not doing anything illegal. In fact, his proposed tax policies will eliminate several corporate loopholes that large corporations are using to manage their tax expense.
If Hillary becomes president and there is a 65% tax bracket, more and more companies in America will take their business overseas and less money will be reinvested into the economy. It is pretty basic, but somehow, most people like you and most CBC canadians just don't understand this.

Oh, interesting. Who do you consider intelligent "black" people?

Off the top of my head, Neil DeGrasse-Tyson, Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, and the President all come to mind. I'm sure there are plenty of others as well. Allen West certainly isn't one of them. Dude's a moron.

-k

People are upset at Trump for not paying any federal income taxes. Why? He is only taking advantage of the laws that are out there, he is not doing anything illegal.

No, but it shows he will go to elaborate measures to undermine the country's financial health to improve his own. He's the worst kind of freeloader.

It comes down to Clinton having more experience in Government. Trump has none. Running a business requires a completely different skill-set than running a country.

What, again, was Justin Trudeau's political experience at the time he got elected compared to Harper's or Mulcair's?

All the things they say about Hillary are no longer mere smears - they're mostly true! Wheras all we hear about Trump are just that - hearsays!

True comedy gold. If you believe what you typed, the that is just sad.

j

What, again, was Justin Trudeau's political experience at the time he got elected compared to Harper's or Mulcair's?

Almost exactly the same as Harper, although he was about 2 years younger. Yes, Mulcair had more years in politics. The point is Trump had none, zilch, compared to over 7 years with Trudeau.

Read my lips, Argus:

Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump was not sitting president when he committed adultery,

So what a man does before you vote for him is of no relevance, is that it? Are you seriously saying that? Trump is, by all accounts other than his extremist supporters, a cruel, bullying liar and adulterer with little in the way of ethical or moral values. And to you, that doesn't matter since he isn't president? Tell me, would you vote for Satan if he ran for prime minister? I mean, sure he's done some nasty stuff, but he wasn't prime minister when he did them so that wouldn't count, right?

How did your queen Hillary treat slick Willy's mistresses? Argus, go easy on the hypocrisy. I know you're canadian and all, but at least try, buddy.

Well, I don't know about where you're from, but here in Canada wives generally don't have a lot of friendly attitude for their husbands' mistresses.

he's trolling you.

I don't place Hillary on a pedestal. I'm aware that she has her flaws.

I feel that both candidates are bad, and it's a case of the lesser of two evils.

I recently heard someone compare it to "choosing between a heart attack and a stroke", but I'd compare it to more like choosing between a migraine and a massive brain aneurysm.

Hillary is a flawed but competent politician. Trump is a gigantic joke, a narcissistic clown, a carnie, a buffoon, a Gong Show reject, a guy who has been in the public eye for decades and proven every step of the way what an utterly despicable individual he is.

With Hillary we get more of the same, which isn't great but isn't bad. With Trump we get a trainwreck that could throw the United States into economic and social chaos and drag Canada along with it.

-k

It what way is Trump worse than Clinton? What has Trump ever done that's worse or different than what all of us have done on any given day?

Hillary has tried to overthrow a number of nations to disastrous results causing the deaths of thousands - and for what? But, Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a pig so...

Let's just call it what it is: Hillary is a woman and that's about all some people need in order to cast a vote for her.

It what way is Trump worse than Clinton? What has Trump ever done that's worse or different than what all of us have done on any given day?

Hillary has tried to overthrow a number of nations to disastrous results causing the deaths of thousands - and for what? But, Trump called Rosie O'Donnell a pig so...

Let's just call it what it is: Hillary is a woman and that's about all some people need in order to cast a vote for her.

Wow, people generally are misogynistic, racist liars who con people and call it 'good business'?

Trump has threatened nuclear war; he only hasn't done it yet because he hasn't been voted in.

Let's just call it what it is: Hillary is a woman and that's about all some people need in order to cast a vote for Trump.

According to the Huffington Post, "Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S."