Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're free to blame the other woman, I prefer to blame the one breaking his/her vows.

I'm not blaming anybody. I have no opinions on other people's marriages. I'm just saying I don't feel that women who sleep with other women's husbands are above criticism, should we be critiquing other people's more interesting sex lives.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not blaming anybody. I have no opinions on other people's marriages. I'm just saying I don't feel that women who sleep with other women's husbands are above criticism, should we be critiquing other people's more interesting sex lives.

I'm not critiquing their sex life - Argus brought up the comparison to Trump and I merely commented that they are actually not all that similar.

And sorry, there's 'criticism', then there's hiring investigators to go digging into someone's past dalliances in a concerted effort to blackmail silence.

Just because I hope Clinton wins next month doesn't mean I have to bite my tongue about what I think was an awful thing that she did.

I know lots of people lose their marbles whenever anyone says something bad about HRC (and given the alternative I can see why), but there are some differences between Trump's infidelities and Bill Clinton's.

First, Trump has overlapped his relationships, but he's nowhere near Bill Clinton's level of sleaze. Even though he said chauvinistic things while in relationships, we don't have reports of multiple affairs spanning years on end. Clinton's affairs were much more abusive in nature.

Second, although HRC wasn't the one cheating, she went out of her way to discredit the women that Bill cheated with and smear them publically. That's a very difficult act to defend and frankly makes me sick to think of a woman doing that to another woman.

Third, this is the woman who will be the first woman president, the iconic 'role model'. While I think we can all sympathize with a woman who was cheated on, when a woman puts up with a cheating husband for years on end our sympathy diminishes as she looks more and more responsible for her own predicament. To me, only a very unfortunate character would allow someone else to humiliate them to such extremes.

She's still better than Trump in spite of it all, but let's not downplay Bill's infidelities for anything less than what they were.

Once again....the argument...."well your guy is MORE sleazy than our guy". What a joke!

Once again....the argument...."well your guy is MORE sleazy than our guy". What a joke!

It's a message board, people express themselves. Get over it.

ETA - you obviously didn't read anything I wrote because that's not even what I said. I said when it comes to infidelities, Bill Clinton is more sleazy than Donald Trump.

Edited by BC_chick

Given that "Hillary is sleazy" is apparently the only reason you guys can provide as to why people should vote for Trump, isn't "Trump is MORE sleazy" all the response necessary?

-k

Given that "Hillary is sleazy" is apparently the only reason you guys can provide as to why people should vote for Trump, isn't "Trump is MORE sleazy" all the response necessary?

-k

Hillary slandered a 12 year old rape victim, she didn't give a sheet about the boko harem girls, she takes money from countries who actually do mistreat women as a state rule, and she has threatened,slandered and intimidated rape and and all sorts of sexual assault and harassment victims of Bill. She did it to protect her political future. Sorry, that's sleaze way above Trump calling out someone's weight or some acted out comments on Howard Stern.

No matter how sleazy she is, she at least has a reason - her career. You people support her sleaze for a much shallower reason - to see a woman become president. The "feminists" on this site should be ashamed of themselves.

You people support her sleaze for a much shallower reason - to see a woman become president. The "feminists" on this site should be ashamed of themselves.

There is only one poster on this forum who is stoked about the prospect of a woman president (she knows who she is) and the rest of us couldn't care less. I for one, have even been quite emphatic that this is not the woman I would have liked to have see as the first woman president. I would've much preferred someone like Elizabeth Warren.

But I digress, you're right, both candidates are sleazy when it comes to shady dealings and questionable actions. In context of my discussion earlier, we were talking specifically about *sexual infidelities* when I said I find Bill Clinton to be sleazier than Donald Trump.

Certainly, the sleaze runs deep on both sides so for me it's about the saner of the two candidates. Trump is a loose cannon and a darling of the white supremacists (who knows why since he's not REALLY a racist).

I'll take the greedy old lady with pneumonia over the the guy who can't even show restraint against the family of a fallen soldier. The guy who tweets to slut-shame an adversary at 3:00am. The guy who calls Mexican immigrants rapists and says he wants to commit war crimes.

The list is endless but the sleaze factor and his gender has very little to do with it. Just so we're clear.

-k

I'm not telling people that they should vote for Trump. I'm just pointing out what I see as hypocrisy from the people who are suggesting to vote for Hillary. If people want the same old, same old....cycle of promises, broken promises, corruption, war, etc. then knock yourselves out and vote for the status quo.

Hillary slandered a 12 year old rape victim,

Her job, as the attacker's defense attorney at the time, over 40 years ago, may have had something to do with that.

she didn't give a sheet about the boko harem girls,

What was she supposed to do about Boko Haram, again?

she takes money from countries who actually do mistreat women as a state rule,

As opposed to the guy who does business with Iranian banks linked to terrorism, the guy who praised Sharia because it's so easy for a man to get a divorce, has a golf course in Dubai, sold the Saudis a floor of Trump Tower, hung out with Moamar Gadhaffi, and in 2014 established businesses relating to a big hotel project in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia-- he appears to have terminated them in November 2015, presumably because they'd be inconvenient for a guy campaigning to be president.

https://www.company-detail.com/company-thc-jeddah-hotel-advisor-llc-4808812

https://www.company-detail.com/company-dt-jeddah-technical-services-advisor-llc-4808806

https://www.company-detail.com/company-thc-jeddah-hotel-advisor-member-corp-4808799

(three guesses what "DT" and "THC" stand for.)

(more:)

Some of Trump’s businesses also appear to be in countries that don't necessarily sync up with the candidate's foreign-policy message. There's DT Marks Dubai, DT Dubai Golf II Manager, THC Jeddah Hotel Manager and THC Qatar Hotel Manager, which are all in the Muslim world. And then there's THC China Development, THC China Technical Services and THC Shenzhen Hotel Manager, all in a country Trump has whipped with gusto.

So clearly he shouldn't be throwing stones.

and she has threatened,slandered and intimidated rape and and all sorts of sexual assault and harassment victims of Bill. She did it to protect her political future.

Yeah, we know how Hillary treated Bill's accusers. We also know how Trump treated his ex-wives. Clearly neither of them are angels.

Sorry, that's sleaze way above Trump calling out someone's weight or some acted out comments on Howard Stern.

You think it's just ridiculing Alicia Machado or some stunt on the Howard Stern Show? The dude has a 30+ year history proving his chauvinism is unparalleled.

No matter how sleazy she is, she at least has a reason - her career. You people support her sleaze for a much shallower reason - to see a woman become president. The "feminists" on this site should be ashamed of themselves.

"Hillary's not a feminist! Real feminists would vote for the guy who's been treating women like Kleenex for decades!"

I'll file that next to the other hilariously ironic reasons you guys think people should vote for Trump.

-k

I love it!

Now 18 votes for Trump.

Despite odds of 3 to 1 for the Hillary.

Well, still time for her to grasp defeat from the tiny tiny hands .....

I changed my vote.... Trump's 3am tweets won me over.

Tonight's VP debate: Mike Pence looked and sounded sharper and more focused than Tim Kaine....advantage Trump.

Pence should be leading the GOP ticket.

All 12 viewers changed their minds!

Tonight's VP debate: Mike Pence looked and sounded sharper and more focused than Tim Kaine....advantage Trump.

Pence should be leading the GOP ticket.

Well, as you keep saying, the primary voters chose Trump... who are you to tell them who "should" be heading the ticket?

I mean, if they'd picked anybody even half-way normal, the Republicans would be walking away with this election. But, the primary voters did choose Trump, and the voters are always right.

-k

Well, as you keep saying, the primary voters chose Trump... who are you to tell them who "should" be heading the ticket?

Never said "heading"...said "leading".

I mean, if they'd picked anybody even half-way normal, the Republicans would be walking away with this election. But, the primary voters did choose Trump, and the voters are always right.

Who are you to say what is normal for Americans ?