Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Believe me. This is nothing more than American "reality" TV for Canadians' consumption. You're the one who's going to be saddled with the consequences of an electoral system that came down to two of the worst presidential candidates in recent memory.

:rolleyes:

Like as if we won't be affected by it, one way or another!

The pundits here on Canadian channel were talking about the debate, and really following it closely!

If Trump wins - Keystone is approved! That's a sure thing, they say! That's one outcome that'll affect us!

And you say you understand government? You're the one being so naive, btw if you think the outcome doesn't bother some Canadians!

One liberal journalist (Gloria Galloway?), who fear Trump's approach on NAFTA even suggested that we should try to do something about it - that we should put out statements touting the benefits of NAFTA to counter Trump!

In other words, she's saying we should get involved and interfere! :lol:

Yes, it's high entertainment, though.......because there's never been such an election like this!

Edited by betsy

You not only don't have a clue what you're talking about you don't have a clue to whom you're talking.

Then again, being clueless is pretty much a requirement for Trump supporters.

Trump supporters? See, you have absolutely no idea what this movement is all about, sitting on your perch in Canuckistan.

The movement is absolutely necessary. You Canadians need the same movement, but you are mostly to naive to realize the importance of the movement.

So you will continue with the status quo, pretending you have a choice, when in fact you don 't. I guess you would have rather had Hillary vs Jeb, so the status quo remains intact, because, I'm sure YOU, of all people, know Jeb and Hillary serve the same interests. Some of us are exhausted by the puppets with strings of gold bullshitting us year after year. The .01%, the people I guess you support, hate the movement.

Now do I have concerns about Trump? Absolutely. But an ordinary citizen could not have awoken the masses the way he has. Do I wish someone more articulate, like Nigel Farage was leading this movement? Absolutely. But Trump is the one waking people up to the scams being played on us by the global elite. That's why they will stop at nothing to support Clinton. That's why the lamestream media is being exposed as a cheerleading faction.

So you can call me clueless if you want; it doesn't bother me. I need not run for a safe place. But i would have to say that you are the one exhibiting a high level of cluelessness. But what more should I expect from a Canadian who hired the king of vapidity as their prime minister.

So you will continue with the status quo, pretending you have a choice, when in fact you don 't.

At least we don't delude ourselves into thinking Trump represents a choice. He will be more, even more, way more, a hell whole lotta more, of the same class warfare by the elite against the majority.

At least we don't delude ourselves into thinking Trump represents a choice. He will be more, even more, way more, a hell whole lotta more, of the same class warfare by the elite against the majority.

You are wrong, and you don't understand the gravity of what is happening. But you are allowed to express your thoughts.

Something I did wonder about Trump:

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/does-trump-know-how-to-laugh/501875/

Perhaps laughter would break the spell.

I just googled "Trump laughing" and clicked to images. The first two he was laughing but that was it!

Incredible, what a sad soul.

The Atlantic. And is Google doing all it can for Hillary? You better believe it. But you won't hear about it from your CBC.

Yes, Google must be messing with the search algorithm.

I type 'delusional candidate' and up comes Trump. I type 'bigot', and after a couple of definitions up pops Trump. 'orange idiot', what do you know? 'tax disclosure lie', yet again the Donald is front and centre.

Yes, Google must be messing with the search algorithm.

I type 'delusional candidate' and up comes Trump. I type 'bigot', and after a couple of definitions up pops Trump. 'orange idiot', what do you know? 'tax disclosure lie', yet again the Donald is front and centre.

Do you work for CNN, or just drink their kool-aid?

UN SPEECH 2016: Obama And His Holy War on White Race Exposed !!! THE END OF OBAMA !!!

http://ausertimes.blogspot.si/2016/09/un-speech-2016-obama-and-his-holy-war.html

A real economic bubble that is about to explode(financial disaster), white genocide in South Africa, racial war on the streets of Europe that took place during his speech while he even dared to demand for our countries to absorb more rapefugees, I explain what real economy is in this world and not what Obama suggests during his speech(the omitted and inconvenient truth for libetards and commietards is revealed - what Mexican presidents fear would become well known), social and main stream media exposed, words "racist is explained or why one can't even imply to white individual or white race, rejection of "integration" is explained, what best walls are made out of(not bricks - I tell you that), phenomena of ZEKA and EBOLA explained...voting for Mr. Donald Trump should never ever become a matter of choice; it is your duty and legacy to this life !!! Visit The Auser Times today !!!

Wrong about what?

You should look into that. It was in all the papers.

Speaking of which, USA Today has published its first ever anti-endorsement for president. Their list of reasons for opposing Trump are sound:

He is erratic.

He is ill-equipped to be commander in chief.

He traffics in prejudice.

His business career is checkered.

He isn’t leveling with the American people.

He speaks recklessly.

He has coarsened the national dialogue.

He’s a serial liar.