Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hilary's bullshit is in plain view. You choose to keep the blinders on because you can't accept the fact that your candidate is a liar. Oh well.

I figure you don't want to talk about it because you know the one whose bullshit is really in plain view.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

white-nationalist-leader-every-alt-right-nazi-i-know-is-volunteering-for-the-trump-campaign/

Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign, Andrew Anglin, editor of the white nationalist Daily Stormer website, told the Los Angeles Times.

Infamous former Klan leader David Duke was similarly giddy about what Trumps campaign had done for his movement, and he told the LA Times that the fact that Donald Trumps doing so well, it proves that Im winning.

Nazis love Trump.

Trump loves Nazis.

Isn't that just ducky. :/

white-nationalist-leader-every-alt-right-nazi-i-know-is-volunteering-for-the-trump-campaign/

Virtually every alt-right Nazi I know is volunteering for the Trump campaign, Andrew Anglin, editor of the white nationalist Daily Stormer website, told the Los Angeles Times.

Infamous former Klan leader David Duke was similarly giddy about what Trumps campaign had done for his movement, and he told the LA Times that the fact that Donald Trumps doing so well, it proves that Im winning.

Nazis love Trump.

Trump loves Nazis.

Isn't

Lol. canadians. LOL

That's all you've got? Still scared of being specific, eh? I realize it's hard to plagiarize on demand.

She called the TPP the "gold standard" of trade deals. Then Trump stated he was against the TPP, which gained great support among Americans. After that Hillary claimed to be against the TPP. Anything for votes, eh bubber. Sadly, you don't get it.

You folded pretty quickly. Not much of a hand,I guess.

Folded? You changed the subject quite quickly. Your Hillary is not the saint you think she is. Lay off the CNN buddy. You'vs substantiated nothing. You are a dupe of the MSM. CBC fan by any chance? LOL

Edited by Cum Laude

Folded? You changed the subject quite quickly. Your Hillary is not the saint you think she is. Lay off the CNN buddy. You'vs substantiated nothing. You are a dupe of the MSM. CBC fan by any chance? LOL

The thread topic is Donald vs. Hillary. The sub-topic is who's the biggest liar. You need to come up with another example to call or raise mine.

Hopefully he hits her hard on her marriage to Bill and his infidelity.... Because he definitely has the high ground when it comes to marriage!

See.....Hillary supporters have a difficult time understanding this:

It's not about the adultery per se, it's how Bill degraded the White House by his sleaziness! Not only did he seduced an intern, but he was not discreet about his affair which he carried on right in the White House.

It's not the adultery that got him impeached, either! Therefore, comparing Trump's marriage to Clinton, is irrelevant!

Furthermore, it's how Hillary dealt with women who had accused her husband of sexual assault that's most damning, since she's now claiming to be the candidate for women, and she's accusing Trump of being a misogynist!

Edited by betsy

Well, Hilary and Lester had a little signal thing going. Holt, normally a fair guy caved in to the pressure of helping Hilary. You can't make this stuff up, squid.

Conspiracy loonies can make up almost anything.

The Lewinsky etc. angle wil not endear a candidate like Trump to women (believe me). First problem, he's not running against Bill. Second problem...

Second problem? He's a notorious adulterer himself.

It's not about the adultery per se, it's how Bill degraded the White House by his sleaziness! Not only did he seduced an intern, but he was not discreet about his affair which he carried on right in the White House.

I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel.

But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants—they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness—it was the cruelty.

The senseless cruelty of Donald Trump

See.....Hillary supporters have a difficult time understanding this:

It's not the adultery that got him impeached, either! Therefore, comparing Trump's marriage to Clinton, is irrelevant!

Furthermore, it's how Hillary dealt with women who had accused her husband of sexual assault that's most damning, since she's now claiming to be the candidate for women, and she's accusing Trump of being a misogynist!

No, they understand fully that the issue is about Hillary threatening and intimidating anyone who threatened her and her husbands rise to power. These people are not dumb or confused , they simply don't care about the victims of Bill and re-victimization from Hillary.

You see all the pundits and surrogates reply the same way. When confronted with Bill's sexual harrassment and rape and Hillary's intimidation, they all instantly reply with "Bill's affairs dont have any bearing on Hillary", Or "Hillary is the real victim".

The mental gymnastics required to be a Trump supporter must be exhausting.

"I don't find Hillary trustworthy! That's why I'm supporting the biggest liar in America!"

"The Clinton Foundation is pretty sketchy! I'm supporting the guy who uses his registered charity as a personal slush-fund!"

"Hillary has had shady business! That's why I'm supporting the biggest scam-artist in America!"

"Hillary was mean to those women. That's why I'm supporting the legendary philanderer and misogynist!"

-k

I first became aware of Donald Trump when he chose to make cheating on his first wife front-page news. Donald and Ivana Trump broke up over the course of months. Not that divorce is shocking, mind you. Among the glitterati marriage seems more unusual. Nor is infidelity exactly novel.

But it requires a particular breed of lowlife to advertise the sexual superiority of one’s mistress over the mother of one’s children. That was Trump’s style. He leaked stories to the New York tabloids about Ivana’s breast implants—they didn’t feel right. Marla Maples, by contrast, suited him better. She, proving her suitability for the man she was eager to steal from his family, told the papers that her encounters with the mogul were “the best sex I’ve ever had.” It wasn’t just Donald Trump’s betrayal that caught my eye, nor just the tawdriness—it was the cruelty.

Not to mention at the time he praised Sharia Law for how easy it is to get divorced. But I guess dreaming that other politicians support Sharia Law is more concrete to some people than the Republican nominee actually saying he admires it.

Read my lips, Argus:

Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump was not sitting president when he committed adultery, nor did Trump sully the image of the White House by seducing an intern and turning his office into his sleazy man-cave!

Bill Clinton was not impeached for committing adultery....

.......he was impeached for..........

..............tadaaaa........

..........PERJURY! LYING UNDER OATH!

and, OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Hillary and Bill are indeed a couple, really! :)

It was not just about his adultery that was the issue then. It was also about charges of sexual harassment by Paula Jones.

Contempt of court citation

In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Clinton was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Clinton was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[26]

Regarding Clinton's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:

In January 2001, on the day before leaving office, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license as part of an agreement with the independent counsel[clarification needed] to end the investigation.[27] Based on this state bar suspension, Clinton was automatically suspended from the United States Supreme Court bar and allowed 40 days to appeal an otherwise-automatic disbarment; Clinton chose to resign during the appeals period.

Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false....[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

Edited by betsy

If you want to make excuses for adultery, that's between you and your faith. Hillary never cheated on her husband, as far as we know. Trump has a long history of being a philanderer. If that's who you support, that's fine. Jesus did hang out with prostitutes and sinners most of the time. So your charitable pity for Trump is admirable.