Donald vs Hillary

Who will American voters choose: Clinton or Trump?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say that the perspective of an outside observer can often provide better insights than the perspective of one trapped within a certain set of events.

Not better...just different. Lots of people who have never lived in the United States are self anointed experts because they watch so much American television and other media. Then they can't figure out how Donald Trump gets nominated or George W. Bush got re-elected. They are so "insightful" that way.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

I know lots of people lose their marbles whenever anyone says something bad about HRC (and given the alternative I can see why), but there are some differences between Trump's infidelities and Bill Clinton's.

No, there's only a difference in that Clinton, as president, had his private life held up to a microscope for years. Trump's past private life has mostly been ignored. The media were not watching what he was doing or who he was going out with for most of his life, not like they were with Clinton. Who even noticed his years long sexual harassment of women at his reality show until it was revealed last week?

As opposed to Trump's crude sexual harassment of women on his reality show? That wasn't twenty or thirty years ago it was last year.

Was Trump a governor or president at the time ? Did he use state patrol or Secret Service resources to harass and/or sexually assault women ? Has he been sued for sexual harassment or assault ? Has he ever been impeached ?

No matter how sleazy she is, she at least has a reason - her career. You people support her sleaze for a much shallower reason - to see a woman become president.

I'm pretty sure it's too see that a maniac doesn't get the job.

That said...go Trump go.

No matter how sleazy she is, she at least has a reason - her career. You people support her sleaze for a much shallower reason - to see a woman become president. The "feminists" on this site should be ashamed of themselves.

So in addition to my earlier response to your message, I want to add that the accusation that people only support Hillary because she's a woman is a pretty cheap shot.

As I already mentioned, there's a long list of people both male and female, from both parties, who I'd rather see as POTUS than Donald Trump. It's not that Hillary's female and Trump's male, it's that Trump is a delusional megalomaniac losing his grasp on sanity right before our eyes.

I don't go around accusing you guys of wanting Trump to win because you don't want a female President.

-k

So in addition to my earlier response to your message, I want to add that the accusation that people only support Hillary because she's a woman is a pretty cheap shot.

As I already mentioned, there's a long list of people both male and female, from both parties, who I'd rather see as POTUS than Donald Trump. It's not that Hillary's female and Trump's male, it's that Trump is a delusional megalomaniac losing his grasp on sanity right before our eyes.

I don't go around accusing you guys of wanting Trump to win because you don't want a female President.

-k

Many people do support her simply because she's a woman - not all, but many. You can't tell me that given the same baggage, a man would still be in the running for president of the US. It's completely naive to believe different.

Many people do support her simply because she's a woman - not all, but many. You can't tell me that given the same baggage, a man would still be in the running for president of the US. It's completely naive to believe different.

Honestly, I think most people would support Hillary because she's not Trump.

Really, who the hell would vote for that tw@t?

Sure, and probably lots don't want her to win because she's a woman as well. Rudy Giuliani is one of them!

Given the same baggage? First off I don't think her baggage is all that bad, to be honest. For somebody who has been in politics for as long as she has, the "baggage" seems pretty light. A private email server and "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi"?

Second, how much baggage would it take to disqualify a man from running for President? Bridgegate didn't stop Chris Christie from throwing his hat in the ring. Trump may arguably have not had a lot of baggage at the start of the campaign, he's got a freight train full of baggage now. He'll be lucky if he's not doing time after they get finished investigating his fake charity and his fake college and other shady business dealings. (pro-tip: if you're running gigantic scams, don't draw the attention of the entire world to them by running for POTUS.) And yet, nearly half of the voting public still wants him to be President. Baggage doesn't seem to be a big obstacle.

-k

Sure, and probably lots don't want her to win because she's a woman as well. Rudy Giuliani is one of them!

Given the same baggage? First off I don't think her baggage is all that bad, to be honest. For somebody who has been in politics for as long as she has, the "baggage" seems pretty light. A private email server and "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi"?

Second, how much baggage would it take to disqualify a man from running for President? Bridgegate didn't stop Chris Christie from throwing his hat in the ring. Trump may arguably have not had a lot of baggage at the start of the campaign, he's got a freight train full of baggage now. He'll be lucky if he's not doing time after they get finished investigating his fake charity and his fake college and other shady business dealings. (pro-tip: if you're running gigantic scams, don't draw the attention of the entire world to them by running for POTUS.) And yet, nearly half of the voting public still wants him to be President. Baggage doesn't seem to be a big obstacle.

-k

The media has done a pretty good job on you if those are the only items of baggage you know about Hillary.

-k

Tell me this; who leaked those emails on the DNC?

Honestly, I think most people would support Hillary because she's not Trump.

Really, who the hell would vote for that tw@t?

Agreed...there is no other compelling reason to do so. Her experience and qualifications couldn't even garner her party's nomination in 2008, losing out to a relative newcomer named Barack Obama.

The worst part would be listening to her shrill screaming for one or two terms. No wonder Bill got out of the house whenever he could.

Tell me this; who leaked those emails on the DNC?

Guccifer 2.0? That's "the baggage"? The hope that you might still get that October Surprise that so many disappointed 4chan viewers were up all night waiting for earlier this week?

So it's the email server, Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi, and an October Surprise we haven't actually seen yet? Am I getting this right? Feel free to add to the list.

-k

Guccifer 2.0? That's "the baggage"? The hope that you might still get that October Surprise that so many disappointed 4chan viewers were up all night waiting for earlier this week?

So it's the email server, Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi, and an October Surprise we haven't actually seen yet? Am I getting this right? Feel free to add to the list.

-k

Seriously kimmy, if that's all you know about Hillary, and I honestly believe that to be the case, there's really no point even discussing anything with you.

However, if it was just the emails and the Benghazi, and you don't see any significance in why those are extremely important issues, then I'd really question you

Edited by Hal 9000

People are so vocal about how they hate Hillary because of reasons, but nobody ever actually articulate those reasons. I'm just hoping for once to get some specifics.

I'm also not sure whether many Trump supporters even know why they're mad about Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi, or know much about it at all other than it's something that they believe is Hillary's fault.

-k