Soldiers Hit in Quebec

Never said anything about religion. You did!

Like I said before, TERRORISTS are in short supply in Canada, not everyday you get a gift like this so keep milking it for all you can!

WWWTT

Thats the problem, you are not saying anything about religion but claiming mental health issue when the evidence so far points to intentional attack… don't let evidence get in your way...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the problem, you are not saying anything about religion but claiming mental health issue when the evidence so far points to intentional attack… don't let evidence get in your way...

Actually I don't really care.

Keep milking this gift because not many come by in Canada.

So let me ask you something, how many press releases and interviews will the conservatives do covering this story. 60? 70?

WWWTT

Actually I don't really care.

Keep milking this gift because not many come by in Canada.

So let me ask you something, how many press releases and interviews will the conservatives do covering this story. 60? 70?

WWWTT

Milking this gift? Only you and a small select group of "Canadians" would be happy with wounded or dead Canadian Soldiers… The only group that will be "milking" this event would be likes of you to deny that terrorist activities could happen in Canada just because of your "political" position. I remember we had this argument a few months back and you had no clue back then and it is only getting worse.

Milking this gift? Only you and a small select group of "Canadians" would be happy with wounded or dead Canadian Soldiers… The only group that will be "milking" this event would be likes of you to deny that terrorist activities could happen in Canada just because of your "political" position. I remember we had this argument a few months back and you had no clue back then and it is only getting worse.

You sound disappointed that the soldiers didn't die.

Like I said before, I DON"T CARE!

Let me rephrase, I GIVE A RATT"S ASS!

But don't let my lack of salivating enthusiasm from an alleged rare terrorist event stop you from getting all excited and pumped up ready to jump out of a plane behind enemy lines in a Muslim country shooting thousands of rounds of bullets at every burka you see!

WWWTT

But don't let my lack of salivating enthusiasm from an alleged rare terrorist event stop you from getting all excited and pumped up ready to jump out of a plane behind enemy lines in a Muslim country shooting thousands of rounds of bullets at every burka you see!

WWWTT

I don't even know why I keep answering you… I know you are a troll, we all do.But let me see if I can enlighten you for the last time... It seems that you are in the minority who seems to think this idiot is anything but a religious nut. The opposition has already started demanding why the RCMP has not arrested the suspected extremists in the country, which is kind of funny since they would be the first to cry out if those same extremists were arrested before a terrorist attack.

I would expect Harper and Baird to make 40-150 press announcements and interviews in the following days.

Harper to staff "clear my schedule for the next two weeks, my prayers MAY have been answered and I've got to milk this baby for all it's got!"

Pretty much.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

Only for those who think it is their religious duty to kill everyone who is not of their particular brand of religion...

I'd speculate this isn't really about that, not primarily. If I were to guess, I'd guess it's most likely an attack on Canadian forces in direct response to military action by Canada in "Muslim lands" of the Middle East.

This kind of crap is why I don't support minor Canadian military involvement in Iraq as is the case now. You either go in big, or don't go in at all. A few jets is almost symbolic rather than meaningful, and only puts targets on our backs from wingnuts like this and those overseas. This airstrike mission actually worsens our national security because we're increased targets but little gained. We either go in big militarily, or focus on humanitarian aid or otherwise stay the heck out.

I'm not sure what is going on but if its real, don't you think the MPs and other government officials would be in more danger than the regular guy? After all, its the government that sending in the military overseas. I don't want anyone else to be killed or hurt but I think the MPs better hire out security for them and their families. These terrorist that hide their face remains me of the KKK. IF this is real, is Canadians going to lose their liberties like the Americans?

I'd speculate this isn't really about that, not primarily. If I were to guess, I'd guess it's most likely an attack on Canadian forces in direct response to military action by Canada in "Muslim lands" of the Middle East.

This kind of crap is why I don't support minor Canadian military involvement in Iraq as is the case now. You either go in big, or don't go in at all. A few jets is almost symbolic rather than meaningful, and only puts targets on our backs from wingnuts like this and those overseas. This airstrike mission actually worsens our national security because we're increased targets but little gained. We either go in big militarily, or focus on humanitarian aid or otherwise stay the heck out.

I don't think this has much to do with Iraq, you don't wake up one day and decide to run over one or more people, it might be blamed on Iraq but he would have been thinking about this for a while. Seems to me this might have been an attempt to copy the Lee Rigby attack but for whatever reason he failed to carry through with the second part of his attack.

As for Iraq, I am with you. To me a military action has to be aimed to solve the problem instead of just poking the problem with a stick. This mission will cost a lot of money, while accomplishing very little if anything.

Would have been better captured and questioned, but dead is 2nd best.

I agree that it is unfortunate that he was killed. No one is going to dispute the facts of the hit and run but the speculation as to the cause or reason is going to be spun endlessly.

Already the motivation is the issue and the assumption will dictate the next action.

He did this because:

He has mental issues

He is a religious fanatic

He is part of a terror cell

He was rejected by the military

He was seeking publicity

He was upset with Canadian participation in the new Iraq war

He was seeking martyrdom

His football team lost on the weekend

He had an argument with his wife

He lost his job

If we knew if it was any or some or none of the above then we would know what area to focus on.

Most people will assume it was religious fanaticism but if it was then how was this done?

As for the dead soldier, this unfortunate death could be a terrible mistake or the first casualty of Canada's war against ISIS - depending on the motivation.

Edited by Big Guy

I don't even know why I keep answering you… I know you are a troll, we all do.But let me see if I can enlighten you for the last time... It seems that you are in the minority who seems to think this idiot is anything but a religious nut. The opposition has already started demanding why the RCMP has not arrested the suspected extremists in the country, which is kind of funny since they would be the first to cry out if those same extremists were arrested before a terrorist attack.

That is part of the problem, our existing laws are not tough enough, that and the fact it is extremily hard to get a conviction. Canadian law clearly spells it out it is again'st the law to take part in any terrorist activity, be it for fund raising or soldiering, and yet how do we prove they were doing any of it. unless they themselfs say so....So i guy can travel any where he likes be it Syria, Iraq that in its self is not again'st the law....So when these guys get back they return on their free will and are free to travel any time they want, as long as they are not indentified , or confess to any terrorist activity....which why would they our laws protect them.....And have so for years "Canada has always been a haven for terrorists" the best we can do is put them under surv and try to make a case....they have learned many years ago not to shit in their own home, meaning Canada, they are free to collect what ever programs we have to support them, provide medical attention, fatten them up then send them back to fight or continue gathering funds. Look at the Kadars.....

You know, when Canada was war with Japan, didn't we round up them and put into camps. So, are we going to do the same with certain people from the Middle-East or maybe just the 80 that they know about?? If Canada is at war with ISIS, wouldn't a different law come onto being and therefore, allow for those 80 to be put in a secure location?? Just wondering.

Ain't it funny how fast the "judge, jury, and executioner" types crawl out of the woodwork so fast.

Are you saying he wasn't a crazy Muslim convert? Or are you saying what he did was fine with you?

Edited by Argus

WWWTT

The funny thing is no one is expressing any particular joy or delight at this. It's frankly really weird that right off the bat your shrill posts are whining about how this must be a 'gift' and must be making everyone happy.