This week in Islam

kimmy

16 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Only in polite company. The gloves have to come off eventually, in order to do what must be done.

I'm sorry, but the idea that one can ascribe motive collectively to sixty million people is not one I agree with. 

Edited by bcsapper

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

This is so sad, seems like Turkey has a terror attack on a weekly basis.  

It's been that way for some time. The attacks are getting bigger in scope meaning more deaths for each attack. Turkey with the help of it's NATO partners has made Turkey a every dangerous place to be now. The spill over from the other surrounding nations I think will eventually take Turkey down the road to a failed state.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

It's been that way for some time. The attacks are getting bigger in scope meaning more deaths for each attack. Turkey with the help of it's NATO partners has made Turkey a every dangerous place to be now. The spill over from the other surrounding nations I think will eventually take Turkey down the road to a failed state.

What's crazy is, people look at me with concern when I tell them I visit Cuba regularly. I routinely get told they didn't think it was safe to go there. Yet a lot of those same people have no issue vacationing in Turkey. Boggles the mind.

9 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Do you mean: NATO has made Turkey a very dangerous place?

2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Which part of my post is confusing to you?

If you remove "NATO", your inspired thought reads: Turkey has made Turkey a very dangerous place to be now.

Turkey with the help of it's NATO partners has made Turkey a every dangerous place to be now.

Christmas massacre in Berlin, latest New Year's attack in Turkey (assailant still at large)......

Looks like ISIS had changed their MO.  Seems they're not into suicide-bombings - their soldiers don't commit suicides anymore!  They do the crime, and they go into hiding!

Hmmmm....must be running low on people duped into blowing themselves up for martyrdom..........

.........or maybe they got the latest memo:  running low on virgins!

Edited by betsy

15 hours ago, GostHacked said:

It's been that way for some time. The attacks are getting bigger in scope meaning more deaths for each attack. Turkey with the help of it's NATO partners has made Turkey a every dangerous place to be now.

How has Turkey needed any help from anyone?