This week in Islam

kimmy

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

What is the reason for all of this hatred towards Jews? What have they done that has made so many people despise them so much? Do you have an answer for this? :)

No idea. It makes me pretty sad, though, that they're hated for no reason other than lies and propaganda.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

No idea. It makes me pretty sad, though, that they're hated for no reason other than lies and propaganda.

Many brain dead Christians blame the Jews for killing Christ. Not the Romans...

These same folks are usually unaware that JC was Jewish, himself.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

No...but don't let that stop you from informing the Gestapo.

If you are not Jewish, then you should have no fear of the Gestapo ever coming too, and knocking on your front door, right? ;)  

14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Why don't you tell us? Why do you hate the Jews?

I cannot tell you anything fool. Where have I ever said that I hate Jews. Show me verbatim, if you can. Come on show me something or dry up about me hating Jews. You have to be Jewish. ;)

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Dunno...you're the Gestapo guy.

Hey, your the Zionist supremacist guy here. That makes us even now. :D:lol::P

So, are you able to show me anything here as to where I have ever said that I hate Jews? Again, verbatim. Come on, stop running away. 

Edited by taxme

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

No...I think I'll just keep painting what I see.

Best inform the Gestapo.

All you have shown me here is that you are nothing more than a Zionist spreader of accusations and lies and plenty of bull chit here. You have lost all credibility here, and anything that you have to say here should be taken as nothing more than a pile of hippo manure. Just for your information because you appear that you can use some up to date new information. There is no real "Gestapo' around anymore. The Gestapo died off in 1945. It's all just in your crazy mixed up head. Just my opinion of course. :lol:

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

I'll continue to respond to you here when you try to put forward the idea that everybody on this thread is only talking about "the bad ones", or that they aren't deliberately demonizing all Muslims as being just like the bad ones.

And I will continue to respond to you here when you put forward the idea that there is nothing brutal or oppressive about Islam because you happen to know a Muslim who is neither.

Actually, I won't. 

You see how that works?

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

If the world was as small as you think it is, that trouble would be the least of our worries.

You mean your only motive of talking is the talking? Maybe you should think of a goal for all the talking?

Do you actually have an argument?

9 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I don't care if you hate the Jews and Israel too. Somebody has to...can't let Islam have all the fun.

Cuckoo-cuckoo-cuckoo. Don't forget to check under your sleeping cot tonight. There just may be one last Gestapo soldier left hiding under your cot in your grandmas basement waiting there so he can say BOO too you. :D 

18 hours ago, jacee said:

Cite the actions and polls of Muslims in Canada. 

Ah, that's the problem, eh? The government refuses to give us any stats. We can read British stats that say only a tiny number of Muslims are employed, but Canada provides no such stats. We can read stats from other countries on Muslim crime but Canada keeps no such stats.  You can get stats on how many Muslims are on welfare from other places, but not Canada. And polls of Muslims in Canada do not ask them the hard questions that polls ask of Muslims in the UK, like whether they support a worldwide caliphate or whether gays should be in prison.

So what I'm left with is a parade of Muslim names and faces in my newspaper every week detailing shootings, robberies, human trafficking, assaults and the like.

18 hours ago, jacee said:

(The war of the religious texts is nonsense.)

It's not what the text says but whether the clerics are promoting it and worshipers are heeding it. The bible stuff is not recognized as any sort of instruction by the church nor do worshipers act on it. The Muslim stuff, on the other hand, well, some of it seems to be right in line with the behaviour of many Muslim nations and their peoples.

4 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Highly unlikely.

Of course it is.  Though it is very easy, on here, to be thought of when posting such things as meaning very likely.

Unless people just pretend to think that to give themselves an excuse to ignore a point.  One never knows.

7 minutes ago, Marocc said:

I don't understand the trouble.

I wouldn't call it trouble.  It's just that some people don't like to hear certain things.  An example would be your comment about Jews and Christ.  If Christ actually did exist, and he was, indeed, crucified that Easter long ago, (must have ruined the holiday for some, eh?) I'm sure some Jews were involved.

If such were the case, those who didn't want to be reminded of it might,  in response to your post, accuse you of tarring all Jews.

(As I did, but facetiously, and in order to make a point)

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

Its the people here - Argus,  Goddess, DoP and some others who specifically tar all Muslims with the same brush.  They offer lip service to "not all Muslims", but they don't really mean it.

Sure I do. But as I've pointed out to you before, it's not that ALL Muslims have beliefs which are incompatible with western society. It doesn't have to be all. Would you buy a brand of refrigerator if only one out of three had a habit of bursting into flames? Most of them are perfectly fine! Yes, well, that doesn't matter a damn if you can't tell them apart until the flames are running up the walls. So I'd just rather not bring such a brand into my house, thanks. There are plenty of others to choose from.

You, on the other hand, are stubbornly insisting that we keep buying that brand, and not only in large numbers, but you insist we not even do a rudimentary inquiry to see if there's something fairly obviously flammable. What's more, if we complain that brand tends to burst into flames you'll throw yourself indignantly into the fray screaming NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE BURSTS INTO FLAMES!

Which is patently stupid.

6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I wouldn't call it trouble.  It's just that some people don't like to hear certain things.  An example would be your comment about Jews and Christ.  If Christ actually did exist, and he was, indeed, crucified that Easter long ago, (must have ruined the holiday for some, eh?) I'm sure some Jews were involved.

If such were the case, those who didn't want to be reminded of it might,  in response to your post, accuse you of tarring all Jews.

(As I did, but facetiously, and in order to make a point)

It's interesting when folks think that Jesus and his various apostles were something OTHER than Jewish.