Boeing 777 Disappears Near Vietnam

Big Guy

On a program I was listening to, one person said IF the plane was hijacked, it could be for the purpose of a "9/11" style attack on Israel, the west...USA/Canada, France or Britain. They also said that it could fly under the radar across the ocean and not be detected. I think it would probably do damage over in Europe or Israel. They also said there were high tech. computers whizes on board. 2014 could be very stressful and concerning year, if they don't find that plane.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you trust anything 100% ?

Of course not, but once again you've helped my point not yours.

I don't trust the so-called three letter networks 100% but that doesn't mean that I should waste time following news that's proven to be disreputable. I don't have time to sift through the garbage on Natural News to find something that's possibly true. Who does ?

CBC this morning: "Malaysian authorities are now treating every person on that airplane as a suspect." Canadian expert: "The potential for a deliberate act is growing." Still appears to me as if nobody is in charge with finger pointing and conflicting "official" explanations.

Of course not, but once again you've helped my point not yours.

I don't trust the so-called three letter networks 100% but that doesn't mean that I should waste time following news that's proven to be disreputable. I don't have time to sift through the garbage on Natural News to find something that's possibly true. Who does ?

Like sifting through the garbage that is something like Foxnews?? As partisan as they are, they do get things right now and then. You are not even realizing you sift through tonnes of garbage every day. Most of it probably from this site.

I was not out to prove you wrong. I was simply making a point that not everything should be trusted.

Edited by GostHacked

Like sifting through the garbage that is something like Foxnews?? As partisan as they are, they do get things right now and then.

I will listen to FOX on occaison

You are not even realizing you sift through tonnes of garbage every day. Most of it probably from this site.

Sure.

I was not out to prove you wrong. I was simply making a point that not everything should be trusted.

I agree, but I abhor the amount of utter b****** that perpetuates itself through web... I expect a thinking public such as here at MLW to avoid going to those places for information.

On a program I was listening to, one person said IF the plane was hijacked, it could be for the purpose of a "9/11" style attack on Israel, the west...USA/Canada, France or Britain. They also said that it could fly under the radar across the ocean and not be detected. I think it would probably do damage over in Europe or Israel. They also said there were high tech. computers whizes on board. 2014 could be very stressful and concerning year, if they don't find that plane.

On February 17th, only a couple of weeks before this flight, an Ethiopian flight was hijacked by the co-pilot!

Now I'm not sure if there is any relation greater than one event influencing the other, but there's got to be some kind of warning bells going off somewhere?

WWWTT

Edited by WWWTT

I think we all should slow down and take every report with a grain of salt. No one knows what happened. I will say this though. To me the notion someone would hijack a plane to use it for future terror attack is stretching it as is the notion you would use all the passengers in the plane as part of this plout or in the alternative just kill them all. I think as the days linger on and know one knows a thing, in kight of the knowledge vacuum conspiracy theories grow like fungus in a damp dark place. Humans have a tendency to want an answer for everything and when is not forthcoming, we invent the answers. Its our way of coping. We turn the unexplainable, explainable. It makes the otherwise chaotic world seem organized. It makes sense of nonsense.

Its why we created religion. When we did not have answers, we created them.

I say wait and be patient and don't jump on every story. For me I have zero proof as to my theory the plane was blown up although I am going with that one for now but I am just guessing like y'all. Yes its frustrating not knowing,

Malaysia seems to be less than adept with dealing with the media

Malaysia is not a huge country, but after doing a search on it, it's not that small either.

You would think they could handle this crisis a little better.

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEVi0bhSRTuw8A05kXFwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBsa3ZzMnBvBHNlYwNzYwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--/RV=2/RE=1394931099/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2ftravel.nationalgeographic.com%2ftravel%2fcountries%2fmalaysia-facts%2f/RK=0/RS=LXU6gQ3FDSqfFdHe03jETL4Lypg-

WWWTT

I agree, but I abhor the amount of utter b****** that perpetuates itself through web... I expect a thinking public such as here at MLW to avoid going to those places for information.

A thinking public will go where ever there is legitimate information. But ask yourself why this story overtook the crisis in Crimea/Ukraine.

That is the power of the mass media through the internet. A lie will travel around the world a couple times before the truth even gets its pants on.

And before you throw a tinfoil hat on me, I don't have the slightest clue how this plane vanished. Whatever we are getting is simply speculation on their part.

I think we all should slow down and take every report with a grain of salt. No one knows what happened. I will say this though. To me the notion someone would hijack a plane to use it for future terror attack is stretching it as is the notion you would use all the passengers in the plane as part of this plout or in the alternative just kill them all. I think as the days linger on and know one knows a thing, in kight of the knowledge vacuum conspiracy theories grow like fungus in a damp dark place. Humans have a tendency to want an answer for everything and when is not forthcoming, we invent the answers. Its our way of coping. We turn the unexplainable, explainable. It makes the otherwise chaotic world seem organized. It makes sense of nonsense.

Its why we created religion. When we did not have answers, we created them.

I say wait and be patient and don't jump on every story. For me I have zero proof as to my theory the plane was blown up although I am going with that one for now but I am just guessing like y'all. Yes its frustrating not knowing,

I don't often agree with you Rue, and much of this comment falls under that category, but you are right about waiting!

I hope that all on board are safe and sound, soon to re unite with worried family/friends.

I find it hard to believe that this plane could be used again?!?!?

Or better yet, where did it land?

Who gave the plane safe harbour without informing the public?

Still too many questions.

WWWTT

I guess that if an aeroplane crashes into the sea in the South China Sea people's bodies get totally eaten within 24 hours by all the possible sea-life there is but the absence of debris from the aeroplane is what is confusing.

Nope, we would know about that. Probably to somewhere in China.

How do you know that?

From internet, http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2014/03/15/3098870.html , someone guess that one passenger may have some US military secret, so US send some air fighters to hijack the 777, order it to fly to Diego Garcia. Days after, they get the information they collect enough evidence to accuse Benjamin Bishop, http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/army-reserve-officer-to-plead-guilty-to-giving-secrets-to-chinese-girlfriend-1.272363

Looks like this is turning out to be a hijacking.

Here's a link with a different angle

http://ri.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LEViwh8iRTYnMAZrUXFwx.;_ylu=X3oDMTByODJtaWUzBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMwRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkAw--/RV=2/RE=1394959009/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.mirror.co.uk%2fnews%2fworld-news%2fmissing-malaysia-airlines-flight-live-3219331/RK=0/RS=Lc8lhUndrbFbKx3ZUggDAPFqZgU-

On CCTV 4 (they're covering this story like freekin crazy non stop!) a claim was made that Malaysian investigators can not locate the family members of one of the pilots. I'm looking for a link to back this, still nothing.

If this is true, then I guess this character is going to become the centre of the investigation.

Once again, there was an hijacking about two weeks before this one, I'm thinking that there may be a connection.

WWWTT

I always like it when the conspiracy theorists come out to play. They should follow careers in the movie business I reckon with the very strange plots they can come up with. I haven't been all that impressed with the Malaysian authorities (military) reporting on the thing, but I can understand they have a difficult task on their hands. It seems obvious to me that whoever is responsible for this plane going "sideways" be it the pilots or others, knew very well what they were doing. Xponder off, no communications, apparently low level to avoid "primary target" radar. We hear today the ACARS may show they were still airborne up to 7 hours after the xponder went off. That makes the search area ever the larger. My guess it's somewhere in the chuck but why would a smart hijacker(s) allow that to happen after all that time? Ya know, if you're suicidal, why not get it over with! Tomorrow's another day.

I always like it when the conspiracy theorists come out to play. They should follow careers in the movie business I reckon with the very strange plots they can come up with. I haven't been all that impressed with the Malaysian authorities (military) reporting on the thing, but I can understand they have a difficult task on their hands. It seems obvious to me that whoever is responsible for this plane going "sideways" be it the pilots or others, knew very well what they were doing. Xponder off, no communications, apparently low level to avoid "primary target" radar. We hear today the ACARS may show they were still airborne up to 7 hours after the xponder went off. That makes the search area ever the larger. My guess it's somewhere in the chuck but why would a smart hijacker(s) allow that to happen after all that time? Ya know, if you're suicidal, why not get it over with! Tomorrow's another day.

I've been trying to avoid any theories up till yesterday or so.

But it seems that the conspiracy theories (if you can call them that) are coming from governments and so called reputable news sources!

Look at that link MH provided about a UFO!

When a UFO from one witness starts becoming evidence, don't blame the people trying to figure this one out!

WWWTT

WW I respect that. Yer guess is as good as mine. We are all just speculating sure. Yah I have been reading the latest twist that they now think the plane was diverted and even landed somewhere. Me no buy that song. For now.

I am sure we both agree though the whole thing stinks to high hell. A plane vanishes and not one country has an idea? Me no think so. The question is why... a cover up? Lol I am going tin foil. did a UFO abduct the plane? Is Michael H. a disinformation officer hiding this from us? Maybe he is an alien covering it up. Do we know?

On a more serious note, if terrorists were looking for a terror impact is it working? The story seems to be so bogged down with fog I am not sure its having any effect with a public with such a short attention span these days

Let me ask you this. Does this make you more frightened to get on a plane? That would be the goal of terrorists you would thinl.

For me I avoid flying now. Is it because of terrorism? Not really. For me its mostly because of bad service, cancelled flights, idiots stuffing the front of the plane with huge bags then walking to the back seat, tiny seats, dirty air in the planes, cramped quarters, rude steward/esses, lost luggage, delayed flights,stupid taxes.

Edited by Rue

How do you know that?

From internet, http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2014/03/15/3098870.html , someone guess that one passenger may have some US military secret, so US send some air fighters to hijack the 777, order it to fly to Diego Garcia. Days after, they get the information they collect enough evidence to accuse Benjamin Bishop, http://www.stripes.com/news/pacific/army-reserve-officer-to-plead-guilty-to-giving-secrets-to-chinese-girlfriend-1.272363

And what do they do with the other 261 people? What's your tin foil hat theory?

WW I respect that. Yer guess is as good as mine. We are all just speculating sure. Yah I have been reading the latest twist that they now think the plane was diverted and even landed somewhere. Me no buy that song. For now.

I am sure we both agree though the whole thing stinks to high hell. A plane vanishes and not one country has an idea? Me no think so. The question is why... a cover up? Lol I am going tin foil. did a UFO abduct the plane? Is Michael H. a disinformation officer hiding this from us? Maybe he is an alien covering it up. Do we know?

On a more serious note, if terrorists were looking for a terror impact is it working? The story seems to be so bogged down with fog I am not sure its having any effect with a public with such a short attention span these days

Let me ask you this. Does this make you more frightened to get on a plane? That would be the goal of terrorists you would thinl.

For me I avoid flying now. Is it because of terrorism? Not really. For me its mostly because of bad service, cancelled flights, idiots stuffing the front of the plane with huge bags then walking to the back seat, tiny seats, dirty air in the planes, cramped quarters, rude steward/esses, lost luggage, delayed flights,stupid taxes.

As I write this it looks like this plane disappearance was an inside job.

Why would a violent organisation do something like this???

If you can afford the flight simulators, training required and provide an airfield for this plane to safely land, I'm guessing you can already afford to buy the plane and that the plane itself may not be the intended target.

Perhaps we are not being told of some critical details?

I know China is starting to get more vocal about Malaysia, accusing them of lack of co-operation.

Let's see what happens in the near future.

WWWTT