Boeing 777 Disappears Near Vietnam

Big Guy

Unfortunately the paint seems to be well gone off this piece, and I doubt there are any serial #s on this type of airframe piece that could positively ID it. One thing I guess to start with would be to assess what configuration the aircraft was in when this piece broke off. i.e. cruise flight or extended for landing etc.

You don't need paint and serial numbers to tell what kind of plane it was.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serial numbers are important; It reminds me what my surgeon said before my last surgery; "I got bad news and good news, the bad news is you need a knee replacement. The good news is that they will easily identify you by the serial number on that knee after a plane crash." That made me feel a lot better.

• 11 months later...

"New York has obtained a confidential document from the Malaysian police investigation into the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 that shows that the planes captain, Zaharie Ahmad Shah, conducted a simulated flight deep into the remote southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished under uncannily similar circumstances. The revelation, which Malaysia withheld from a lengthy public report on the investigation, is the strongest evidence yet that Zaharie made off with the plane in a premeditated act of mass murder-suicide."

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=22&ved=0ahUKEwi0quTMyIrOAhUT6WMKHX_kCZ8QFghpMBU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnymag.com%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2016%2F07%2Fmh370-pilot-flew-suicide-route-on-home-simulator.html&usg=AFQjCNEUeLyV7x893me9VkHQDbQ7GLi2hQ

This should add even more distress to the families but perhaps they are finally getting answers. But why would this report be kept under wraps?

The search for this plane is supposed to be called off shortly. Perhaps with this new evidence the search should continue.

I am sure that information is old. It has been released only now, but the authorities probably had it for a long time.

That is probably why they were searching where they were. Having found nothing, they have no more leads.....

I am sure that information is old. It has been released only now, but the authorities probably had it for a long time.

That is probably why they were searching where they were. Having found nothing, they have no more leads.....

Really? I'm guessing a lot of people were in on the know. But apparently the families weren't. That's a great disservice to the families.

This should add even more distress to the families but perhaps they are finally getting answers. But why would this report be kept under wraps?

Because if the motivation were the pilot's deeply held religious beliefs it might dissaude others from doing business with or visiting Malaysia.

• 1 year later...

Diplomat invastigating about lost Malaysian plane, have been murdered in Madagascar.

No need to think about it guys. He is just murdered, are you going to create "conspiracy theories" in your mind, any of us would be murdered at any time. Forget it and eat your fckin sadnwich nom nom