Boeing 777 Disappears Near Vietnam

Big Guy

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if the "plot" wasn't thick enough already, today's reports of last known position even deepened it. How come a plane with only a primary radar blip is allowed to track in the wrong direction for over an hour, as apparently seen by the military, and noone bothers to scramble a fighter? And that's only one of a multitude of ???'s that come to mind. Stay tuned I guess.

That source is not credible.

Explain why please.

And part of the reason why I posted the link because some points do seem to have merit.

Does the overall credibility of a sight possibly destroy possible factual points being made?

WWWTT

As if the "plot" wasn't thick enough already, today's reports of last known position even deepened it. How come a plane with only a primary radar blip is allowed to track in the wrong direction for over an hour, as apparently seen by the military, and noone bothers to scramble a fighter? And that's only one of a multitude of ???'s that come to mind. Stay tuned I guess.

Getting weirder by the hour.

Several of the claims made in the article I believe are factual MH.

Keep in mind, this is only one of many links that I have provided.

This accident is clearly the most controversial air disaster since 9/11, therefore there is going to be a lot out there that will be debating/disputed/rejected.

WWWTT

There's an answer for everything. It's not going to be supernatural either, as NaturalNews says...

If you mean UFO's or Bermuda triangle stuff, then we agree.

I posted the link because there are a couple points made that appear to be factual.

WWWTT

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to carry out a terrorist-attack against Malaysia but as 150 of the passengers were Chinese it could be that they were the target. I mean, if this has been a terrorist-attack the likelihood of which is waning as the time goes by.

The reports that I have seen have been made by the Malaysian authorities. Who is in charge of this operation? I thought the USA has the kind of technology and support to be heading this operation but have they even been called in? The longer you wait after an incident the more difficult it is to find the source. I hope that this is not becoming a "jurisdictional" contest.

Edited by Big Guy

The reports that I have seen have been involvedade by the Malaysian authorities. Who is in charge of this operation? I thought the USA has the kind of technology and support to be heading this operation but have they even been called in? The longer you wait after an incident the more difficult it is to find the source. I hope that this is not becoming a "jurisdictional" contest.

There is no question about it, Malaysia has jurisdiction. That doesn't mean they are the only ones involved.

The reports that I have seen have been made by the Malaysian authorities. Who is in charge of this operation? I thought the USA has the kind of technology and support to be heading this operation but have they even been called in?

Why would the USA be heading the operation ? The U.S. aircraft manufacturer may have a role later on for the investigation and lawsuits.

Apparently Cellphones are still ringing when called by relatives. I think Aliens are involved. :wacko:

The following explanation on the Kevin Newman Live show Tue night;

Approximately 10 families in China have been trying to reach relatives who were on that flight. They have been getting a ringing signal.

Explanation - On a cell phone, when you place a call, the carrier tries to route your signal to the right destination. This may take a while so an automatic "ringing" is produced so that you do not give up and hang up. The ringing does not mean that it is ringing on the other end. I am no expert on this technology but the presenter seemed to know what she was talking about.

I can't think of any reason why anyone would want to carry out a terrorist-attack against Malaysia but as 150 of the passengers were Chinese it could be that they were the target. I mean, if this has been a terrorist-attack the likelihood of which is waning as the time goes by.

Until the reason for two stolen passports on one flight is explained, a terror incident is the number one probabil;ity.

Going on 5 days. Is Malaysia hiding anything or just incompetent? And why did it take the Chinese to come up with satellite images?

Perhaps because finding 0.005 sqkm of debris from a single plane that went down somewhere within a 200,000 sqkm expanse of ocean is tougher than you think? Edited by TimG