Who killed JFK?

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wonder if this occasion was the one that got the tin foil hattery started in the US. Because as hard as you try, you just can't quite accept the official story of a lone gun man. Hence, The Man lied to us and how many times have we been lied to since?

You are probably right. And I suscribe to the no tin foil on me thing....but...

As hard as I try, I cant believe it was one guy, that far knowing how shitty a shot he is.

I know I know....but damn, this one has never sit right.

And lets not forget, a knonwn crook w ties to the mob is allowed to walk in a station that has the shooter of the POTUS and shoots the guy who did the shooting?

I dont know....

Edited by guyser

I wonder if this occasion was the one that got the tin foil hattery started in the US. Because as hard as you try, you just can't quite accept the official story of a lone gun man. Hence, The Man lied to us and how many times have we been lied to since?

No, not this one. The Bay of Pigs fiasco did that quite nicely. And undeniably... wrap your tinfoil around that.

I am pretty sure it was Prime Minister John Diefenbaker in retaliation for regime change in Canada:

In 1962, the U.S. Ambassador to Canada, Livingston Merchant, and his Second Secretary Charles Kisselyak, fuelled a plot among the Canadian Air Forces, Canadian journalists and others to dispose of Prime Minister Diefenbaker.

Kennedy hated Dief largely for his anti-nuclear stance. Merchant and other U.S. embassy officers with espionage backgrounds, met at Kissel-yak's home in Ottawa to feed journalists with spaghetti, beer and anti-Diefen-baker/pronuclear propaganda. Among the many participants in these off-the-record briefings was Charles Lynch of Southam News. Diefenbaker later denounced these reporters as "traitors" and "foreign agents." He lashed out against Lynch on a TV program saying, "You were given briefings as to how the Canadian government could be attacked on the subject of nuclear weapons and the failure of the Canadian government to do that which the U.S. dictated."

http://www.peace.ca/regimechangeincanada.htm

Yea...it was definitely "Dief the Chief"....payback is a bitch.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

There is a long tradition of paranoia in American politics. David Frum pointed out The Paranoid Style in American Politics. as a good source on that. I read it, and it's true. America was born in the intrigues of a revolution against the world's greatest superpower. And the very nature of 'power by the people' makes for an 'us versus them' atmosphere.

It's a good read. The big conspiracy theory that people have forgotten is the end of the silver standard, which divided the country in a way Ron Paul can only dream of.

• 3 weeks later...

The VP Johnston was in part responsible for the death of JFK..heard an interview with a 90 year old lawyer who attended a drinking party with Lyndon and the guys..He reported that he heard this phrase uttered in the room "That bastard will not be giving us a hard time anymore" - makes you wonder if American politics are not MORE savage than we imagine.

Tonight on TruTv Jesse Ventura will present a person that tells who was in on the murder of JFK and one of the someone is Bush Sr. This does not surprise me because I have readed the past that Kennedy was going to bring in a tax on the oil companies and since Bush was in DC they went to him for help. Bush was also in Dallas the day Kennedy was killed. I also believe that it was a group that killed Kennedy. Mafia, military, Bush and the list goes on. I alway have read that Bush Sr. was at the airport where John jr. took off from the night he was killed. After all, he was going into politics and if he made it he would find out what truly happen to his dad and his uncle. http://www.infowars.com/jesse-ventura-to-air-jfk-assassination-deathbed-confession/

My answer is not there. Well not exactly.

I say Oswald pulled the trigger. But he was not acting as a lone nut. He was KGB.

A lot of people say he was CIA because of how easily he was allowed to return to the US after his defection, but it was policy at the time to bring back defectors who were still citizens.

I say KGB based on the fact that Yuri Nosenko made it a point to say he wasn't.

Edited by jefferiah