Toronto Pride once again allows perverts to expose genitalia in front of children

West

Yeah, I think it sends an odd message to kids:

"These people are just like us"

*dude walks by doing jumping jacks, making his d**k slap against his stomach repeatedly*

..."and they should be treated with the same level of respect."

But, mom..

"NO questions sweetie, you don't want to be a bigot, right?"

I don't know. Seems we are celebrating the wrong things here, but it's precisely why I wouldn't attend one, even though am technically part of the community.

7 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Is this real? What the F*ck. I think it is time to treat all citizens equal now. If these bunch were heterosexual march then there would have been lots of arrests.

To be realistic, all citizens are being treated equally.

If, for whatever reason some are so paranoid they feel mistreated, the laws today prevent discrimination of any type. They have legal recourse if they get discriminated upon.

Now, if I do not like to hear or see or be part of your sexual orientation discussion or even, that is not discrimination, that is my right as well. If I ask you to shut up and get away from me is not discriminatory, it just mean get away form me , i personally do not like you. If I am pissed that you block off my streets and use my police for crowd control wasting my tax money so you can dangle your dork and tits in public to prove you are underappreciated..., that pisses me off.

So actually, you are more than equal because you able do this.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

To be realistic, all citizens are being treated equally.

If, for whatever reason some are so paranoid they feel mistreated, the laws today prevent discrimination of any type. They have legal recourse if they get discriminated upon.

Now, if I do not like to hear or see or be part of your sexual orientation discussion or even, that is not discrimination, that is my right as well. If I ask you to shut up and get away from me is not discriminatory, it just mean get away form me , i personally do not like you. If I am pissed that you block off my streets and use my police for crowd control wasting my tax money so you can dangle your dork and tits in public to prove you are underappreciated..., that pisses me off.

So actually, you are more than equal because you able do this.

The hate crime law. This law should extend to everyone as long as hate is involved regardless of orientation or race. If there is a fight between a straight and gay man or white and black, or a Christian and a Muslim or a man and a woman who do you think is more likely to be charged and condemned in the court? 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Don't worry, the Palestinians shut it all down and ordered them all to go home. LOL. So much planning, 200 different groups marching, 200,000 marchers in all, 2.4 million spectators, and whoops, 20 Palestinians said no! And because the left considers them as being higher on the victim hierarchy than gays and lesbians the latter folded like a cheap tent and gave up halfway through the parade route. They wouldn't dare lay a hand on them, push them out of the way, or even call the cops to do it. LOLOL

Pride? What's there to be proud of having no spines? 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/showing-pride-thousands-gather-in-toronto-for-annual-pride-parade

Edited by I am Groot
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Don't worry, the Palestinians shut it all down and ordered them all to go home. LOL. So much planning, 200 different groups marching, 200,000 marchers in all, 2.4 million spectators, and whoops, 20 Palestinians said no! And because the left considers them as being higher on the victim hierarchy than gays and lesbians the latter folded like a cheap tent and gave up halfway through the parade route. They wouldn't dare lay a hand on them, push them out of the way, or even call the cops to do it. LOLOL

Pride? What's there to be proud of having no spines? 

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/showing-pride-thousands-gather-in-toronto-for-annual-pride-parade

The Toronto pride logo has the WEF Nazi rainbow on it so basically they are signaling to get more radical. 

16 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Oh no!!!??

Pride is not sexual! What is the matter with you to suggest otherwise??? LOL

The lgbtqrls++ only do themselves harm. Lose credibility and then whine when they do not get it.

100 stabs of indecency... one of the worst cases of sexual suicide LOL

I'm not a fan of public debauchery like drunkenness, flashing... There are several public celebrations where this is encouraged.

But you can't reign in such things unless you reign in the cult of the self, of indulgence, and of self indulgence.  Consumer Society measures success on the amount of noise, attention and attendant money changing hands.  The more the better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The hate crime law. This law should extend to everyone as long as hate is involved regardless of orientation or race. If there is a fight between a straight and gay man or white and black, or a Christian and a Muslim or a man and a woman who do you think is more likely to be charged and condemned in the court? 

I can dislike and fight a person or what a person does or did without it being hate.

Not everything is hate.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

The more the better.

Why is it never gorgeous lesbians that are naked and making out, should be the only question being asked.

It would only be National Geographic, butch power lesbians with mud flap titties, they flip over their shoulders to properly wash, while showering.

I think its more the fact that nobody wants to see those type of men naked.

Just now, Perspektiv said:

1. Why is it never gorgeous lesbians that are naked and making out, should be the only question being asked.

2. I think its more the fact that nobody wants to see those type of men naked.

1. You are more interested in popular tastes than me.

2. Nobody wants to be serious, quiet and contemplative either.

Thailand is a largely Buddhist nation and they are also socially conservative in many ways.  They are now legislating same sex marriage.  I think that the world is about to get quieter.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

You are more interested in popular tastes than me.

I wasn't being serious. O_o

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Nobody wants to be serious, quiet and contemplative either.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. These naked gay men are about as loud a group as it gets. Thats until the trans group became a megaphone. 

I think the judgment should go to the parents bringing their kids to this. 

I see it like blaming a thief for constantly entering your open garage you leave like that while at work, and "stealing your stuff". At that rate, to me this is a garage sale, liquidation sale.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They are now legislating same sex marriage. 

They are also very accepting of transgendered people.

The catch? There is no pretending. The trans women are called ladyboys, as an example. There is no gaslighting people that droopy testicles are new age vaginas.

That a rectum is no different than a cervix.

Sorry, but no woman could pay me enough to go down on her rear end.

You're not fooling a dog with cheap dried food vs seasoned meat. 

I am not surprised at how accepting people would be, because they are asking for rights. Thats it. That's perfect. Please do. I will support you with my every breath.

You cross the line, when you start demanding I refer to you as "they" or "xir", or risk losing my job. Millions of gender opportunities. This isn't progress. It's pushing lunacy.

I think the population is tired of the latter, fed up with it being fed to their kids as normal.

Sorry, but there is no world where lobbing your d**k and t**s off, being perfectly normal parts of college life.

Do you, but pushing it onto me, is just not acceptable. Glad to see the social push back on this.

• Like 1

Just now, Perspektiv said:

Do you, but pushing it onto me, is just not acceptable. Glad to see the social push back on this.

Perhaps what you call push, I call noise.  I want quiet in all aspects of public life for awhile.

So we can focus on making things better for individuals and families.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Please do. I will support you with my every breath.

You cross the line, when you start demanding I refer to you as "they" or "xir", or risk losing my job. Millions of gender opportunities. This isn't progress. It's pushing lunacy.

I think the population is tired of the latter, fed up with it being fed to their kids as normal.

That's exactly how I felt about it too, no more.

Sooooo very tired of it all, no more negotiations, no more tolerance, no more good will... I want this crushed. 

Talk about self inflicted harm, all they had to do was nothing. 

27 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I want quiet in all aspects of public life for awhile.

So we can focus on making things better for individuals and families.

Exactly what I thought I was supporting. There will be no fooling me next time... the answer will be hell no.

Edited by Venandi

5 minutes ago, Venandi said:

Exactly what I thought I was supporting. There will be no fooling me next time... the answer will be hell no.

I'm unable to draw a line between a collective desire for a quiet and peace... To you supporting something and feeling fooled. As P stated, rights can be quietly asserted too.

The LGBTQ movement has always been intertwined with sexual deviancy and debauchery. 

Why they feel the need to drag children into all of this... well, I have my beliefs behind their motives. It is because children can be influenced and they seek their approval. 

My 'favorite' are the sick adults who play "pup play" dressed up in leather, like dogs, and then let the children pet them. 

They are using children for their perverse pleasure. 

The fact that the movement at large doesn't condemn this shit or demand it is relegated to adult-themed events only is a disgrace. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, User said:

The fact that the movement at large doesn't condemn this shit or demand it is relegated to adult-themed events only is a disgrace. 

This is just PR tactics, condemning for not condemning etc etc.  I would rather see mainstream groups condem actions that are an actual threat to regressive politics.

But the tribal bound is as strong between the men in suits as it is between them in rainbow thongs.

Your tribe is yours to clean up IMO.  The other tribe will ignore your moral advice.

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm unable to draw a line between a collective desire for a quiet and peace... To you supporting something and feeling fooled. 

Well sharpen your pencil and connect the dots below:

24 minutes ago, User said:

Why they feel the need to drag children into all of this... well, I have my beliefs behind their motives. It is because children can be influenced and they seek their approval. 

My 'favorite' are the sick adults who play "pup play" dressed up in leather, like dogs, and then let the children pet them. 

As to feeling fooled, I think betrayed might be a better word. I feel foolish for ever having supported this, and when I say all that was required was nothing, this is what I mean:

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

As P stated, rights can be quietly asserted too.

Ya know what, I would even have settled for a little of this:

24 minutes ago, User said:

But none was forthcoming...

Edited by Venandi
  • Like 1

Just now, Venandi said:

Ya know what, I would even have settled for a little of this.... 

Well you can't have one without the other.  You can't stop prohibition without having keggers in the public square it seems.

And the moral vacuum is not politically centered.  There is a reason that there are an odd number of deadly sins.  Whichever side has more wins, no ties or shootouts.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This is just PR tactics, condemning for not condemning etc etc.  I would rather see mainstream groups condem actions that are an actual threat to regressive politics.

But the tribal bound is as strong between the men in suits as it is between them in rainbow thongs.

Your tribe is yours to clean up IMO.  The other tribe will ignore your moral advice.

PR Tactics? Talk about projection.

You are not even trying to deal with the issue here or what I said. You are just dismissing it because something about my tribe is mine to clean up and they will ignore me?

Something is either right or wrong on its own... trying to change the subject to me is just a disingenuous tactic to avoid having to condemn the clearly condemnable. 

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Whichever side has more wins, no ties or shootouts.

It would have been nice to hear those seeking tolerance and goodwill (freely given BTW) to have said that up front. It pretty much accounts for those feelings of betrayal and the new found desire to crush this underfoot. 

The tactical failure here is how easy avoiding that was, all that was needed was simply reflecting the same tolerance and goodwill expected of others. The amount of effort it took to undo the goodwill achieved is breathtaking. Not only won't I be signing that petition next time, I'll be voting to crush the very cause that spawned it.

Edited by Venandi