Total fossil emissions in the world is only 0.1% to 0.2% of total greenhouse gases

13 hours ago, blackbird said:

I would guess your only reason for saying you oppose logging and the forest industry in response to my post is because you oppose God, the Bible, and Christianity.  There would be no other rational reason for saying that.

Where did you come from that you hate God and the Bible so much?  Makes one wonder what kind of upbringing you had as well.  Could not have been Canada which is generally accepting of the Christian believers.  In Canada, freedom of religion and freedom of speech are Charter Rights, under the Constitution.  If you don't accept that, what are you doing here?

You need to look at yourself.  You are obviously driven by hate, which is self destructive.  God can change that, but it is up to you to take steps to do that.

"

You may wonder, “Why would people oppose Christians? Christians care about and help their neighbors. They are good workers on the job. They are good citizens. Why is there such intense opposition toward Christianity and Christians?”

The answer is that there is an evil spiritual being, the devil, who is at work in the world to oppose God and His Messiah, the Lord Jesus Christ. As Paul later explained to this Ephesian Church, “Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places”(Eph. 6:12)."

Lesson 49: Why People Oppose the Gospel (Acts 19:21-41) | Bible.org

God wants to preserve the environment but Satan wants to destroy it by pollution

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

God wants to preserve the environment but Satan wants to destroy it by pollution

We are not talking about "pollution".  Some oppose the forest industry.  The forest industry has brought good-paying jobs to tens of thousands of people and allowed them to live meaningful lives, raise families, own homes, vehicles, send their kids to be educated and have careers.  It is what made life possible for much of the population of B.C.  It has provided lumber to build millions of homes in Canada and other countries. 

I wouldn't call that "pollution".  Shows complete ignorance or childish behavior.

4 hours ago, cougar said:

This is ALSO so i-Diot-iC, it sends shivers down my spine and I can read no further.

You don't respect human rights.  What you say is drivel.

5 hours ago, blackbird said:

We are not talking about "pollution".  Some oppose the forest industry.  The forest industry has brought good-paying jobs to tens of thousands of people and allowed them to live meaningful lives, raise families, own homes, vehicles, send their kids to be educated and have careers.  It is what made life possible for much of the population of B.C.  It has provided lumber to build millions of homes in Canada and other countries. 

I wouldn't call that "pollution".  Shows complete ignorance or childish behavior.

You don't respect human rights.  What you say is drivel.

You deny the effects of air pollution on the environment recognized by thousands of scientists, it's not like the covid vaccines where there was really a conspiracy. Air pollution not only causes the planet to warm but kills millions of people every year just by breathing in the toxic fumes.

58 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You deny the effects of air pollution on the environment recognized by thousands of scientists, it's not like the covid vaccines where there was really a conspiracy. Air pollution not only causes the planet to warm but kills millions of people every year just by breathing in the toxic fumes.

Carbon dioxide is not pollution or toxic fume.  It is a normal part of the atmosphere.  Plants and trees require CO2 to survive.

• Like 2

On 3/25/2024 at 8:26 PM, herbie said:

You must me an absolute imbecile to continue with the chem trail BS if you are clueless about how combustion works.
I suppose you watch Masters of the Sky and think "gee look! Those B17s were spraying poison over Germany as they bombed it! It's been going on since WW2 and millions of airmen kept it secret!"
Methinks you were affected by the lead chem trails of cars & trucks growing up.

I don't believe in the chemtrail theory but.........

434284917_10220609545827637_215008341352

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I don't need to prove jacksh!t. The burden of proof here is on you, the guy making the insane claim that a well-documented and easily explained phenomenon of aircraft contrails is actually something nefarious and part of a massive conspiracy that would require the knowledge, participation and total silence of literally hundreds of thousands of people over decades.

I will admit that i do not have any kind of information as to what is in those chem trails. I only go by what i get and read on the internet or from my many alternative media sources. I have more faith in what they say than what your beliefs are. But you are not going to tell me that those chem trails are not something that we should all think about. Only closed minds do not ask questions. They only do what they are told without question. 

Everyone that works for Area 51 in Nevada are sworn to secrecy that they must never indulge as to what they see or do at Area 51. If they do open their mouth, they will be subject to prosecution. So, there goes your bullshit that all the people working with the distribution of those chem trails, or what you like to call them water vapor, are probably all sworn to secrecy and not expose to the public as to what is in those chem trails. 

The Twin Towers happened over 20 years ago, and we still do not know as to who really brought down those towers. It certainly was not a bunch of Arabs that they say took flying lessons a few months before they high jacked those planes and flew them into the TT. They were not trained to fly big aircraft. If so, where and who gave them a big aircraft to practice to fly in? We do have a big secrecy and conspiracy going on with that TT event. I will bet that you still believe in the Arab story, eh lefty? Anyway, believe what you want to believe and so will I. Is that good enough for you? 😀

39 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will admit that i do not have any kind of information as to what is in those chem trails. I only go by what i get and read on the internet or from my many alternative media sources. I have more faith in what they say than what your beliefs are. But you are not going to tell me that those chem trails are not something that we should all think about. Only closed minds do not ask questions. They only do what they are told without question. 

You're not asking questions though, you're making specific claims about what chemtrails are. Or at least you were; now you are backpedaling and confessing to not knowing what you're talking about which I suppose is progress of a kind.

Everyone that works for Area 51 in Nevada are sworn to secrecy that they must never indulge as to what they see or do at Area 51. If they do open their mouth, they will be subject to prosecution. So, there goes your bullshit that all the people working with the distribution of those chem trails, or what you like to call them water vapor, are probably all sworn to secrecy and not expose to the public as to what is in those chem trails. 

How many people do you think work at Area 51? A couple hundred, max? Now, how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy to outfit and maintain hundreds of commercial airliners from around the world with chemical spraying apparatus? We're talking literally thousands from scientists, engineers to aircrew to maintenance personnel. And not one of those people has blabbed over decades? B.S.

The Twin Towers happened over 20 years ago, and we still do not know as to who really brought down those towers. It certainly was not a bunch of Arabs that they say took flying lessons a few months before they high jacked those planes and flew them into the TT. They were not trained to fly big aircraft. If so, where and who gave them a big aircraft to practice to fly in? We do have a big secrecy and conspiracy going on with that TT event. I will bet that you still believe in the Arab story, eh lefty? Anyway, believe what you want to believe and so will I. Is that good enough for you? 😀\

LOL how much training do you think one needs to do what they did? Flying a plane, even a commercial airliner, is relatively simple when you don't have to worry about takeoff or landing and you only have to keep the thing in the air for a short period of time. All you need to know is where the throttle is and how to work the flaps and rudder.

21 hours ago, blackbird said:

Carbon dioxide is not pollution or toxic fume.  It is a normal part of the atmosphere.  Plants and trees require CO2 to survive.

Carbon dioxide is good for plants but no good for your body, your lung expell it, it is a poison that your cells get rid off.

17 hours ago, taxme said:

The Twin Towers happened over 20 years ago, and we still do not know as to who really brought down those towers. It certainly was not a bunch of Arabs that they say took flying lessons a few months before they high jacked those planes and flew them into the TT. They were not trained to fly big aircraft. If so, where and who gave them a big aircraft to practice to fly in? We do have a big secrecy and conspiracy going on with that TT event. I will bet that you still believe in the Arab story, eh lefty? Anyway, believe what you want to believe and so will I. Is that good enough for you? 😀

They took flight training and some had pilots licenses. At least a couple of them had B727 simulator time. Most of what they did could have been done with the autopilot if they knew how to operate it. Hand flying these aircraft at lower altitudes in good weather is not that difficult with some practice.  

https://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/2007-10-08/hijackers-trained-us-flight-schools

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/flight-school-owner-recalls-training-9-11-hijackers-1.951384

Edited by Aristides

10 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Carbon dioxide is good for plants but no good for your body, your lung expell it, it is a poison that your cells get rid off.

And thus, plants give off oxygen for us to be able to breathe in and stay alive. The more carbon in the air the better. With 8 billion people on earth today, we need all the oxygen we can get. 😇

• Thanks 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:18 AM, Legato said:

I don't believe in the chemtrail theory but.........

434284917_10220609545827637_215008341352

The same old deniers here will always deny something that does not fit in with their Marxist WEF globalist agenda. The spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere is for real and has to be part of some globalist conspiracy to try and destroy the environment for some n/k reason. What else can it be? 

Personally, i do believe that the spraying of those chemicals in the atmosphere is meant to do great harm to the environment, which in the end may result in doing great harm to human and animal life. There is absolutely no reason as to why they would be spraying those chemicals into the air other than for some nefarious reason. 

Why we have so many buffoons here who prefer not to bother questioning those chem trails but would prefer instead to mock anyone here who dares to question those chem trails is beyond me. They want to make it appear as though this is just being done in the name of fun and there is no conspiracy going on here for anyone to worry about. All just my opinion. 😇

On 3/28/2024 at 3:03 PM, Black Dog said:

You're not asking questions though, you're making specific claims about what chemtrails are. Or at least you were; now you are backpedaling and confessing to not knowing what you're talking about which I suppose is progress of a kind.

How many people do you think work at Area 51? A couple hundred, max? Now, how many people would have to be involved in a conspiracy to outfit and maintain hundreds of commercial airliners from around the world with chemical spraying apparatus? We're talking literally thousands from scientists, engineers to aircrew to maintenance personnel. And not one of those people has blabbed over decades? B.S.

LOL how much training do you think one needs to do what they did? Flying a plane, even a commercial airliner, is relatively simple when you don't have to worry about takeoff or landing and you only have to keep the thing in the air for a short period of time. All you need to know is where the throttle is and how to work the flaps and rudder.

If they are not questions, than what the hell are they? 

So, just answer these 3 questions down below for me so you can ease my mind that i do not have anything to fear from the spraying of those chemicals into the atmosphere. Or is it all just the military playing water games just for fun?

So? 

1. Why and what are they spraying?

2. What is the purpose of this spraying? 

3. And is what they are spraying any danger to humans, animals and plants? 

The military does not tell all of their people as to what they are doing all of the time. There may be hundreds of employees working, say, for the military at Area 51, but maybe only just a few will be told and know about some top secret project that only a few people need to know about. 

If they told everybody as to what they are up to, then it will be no secret anymore. The generals do not tell everything to their military members as to what is going on. Some projects are just kept secret from anyone to know or learn about. There may be only just a few that will be allowed to know about what is really going on with the spraying of chemicals into the atmosphere, and they are probably told to keep their mouths shut or else. The military will deny anything that they may say to the public. Don't you know how things really work in the military, blackie boy? 

I do not believe that story that those Arabs went and learned how to fly a passenger airplane where they then high jacked a plane and then flew it into the TT. Where is the proof that they took any flying lessons at all? But, i suppose that if you go by what the MSM tells you, you will no doubt go by and believe anything they say. 

Look stumpd, fyi, there were no plane parts found at either the Twin Towers, nor at the Pentagon. The circular hole in the Pentagon wall looked like a missile went thru it and not an airplane? Look at all of the pictures at the Pentagon wall where a plane supposedly hit? There are no plane parts to be seen or found. All airplane crashes always will leave some parts behind. An airplane could not fly thru a couple of sets of walls at the Pentagon. Conspiracy? It sure dam well looks like it to me. Believe it or not. 😀

Edited by taxme

1 hour ago, taxme said:

So? 

1. Why and what are they spraying?

2. What is the purpose of this spraying? 

3. And is what they are spraying any danger to humans, animals and plants? 

In another thread I promised no more aviation commentary and I'll stick to it.  A simple question in leu of commentary then if I could... are you talking about contrails? 

OK.... never mind, I googled it. Now that I see what's going on here I'll just squawk 7600 and wish you the best of luck with it.

Cheers

Edited by Venandi

3 hours ago, taxme said:

And thus, plants give off oxygen for us to be able to breathe in and stay alive. The more carbon in the air the better. With 8 billion people on earth today, we need all the oxygen we can get. 😇

Ignorants shouldn't makes comments, like if you give a plant too much water it's going to die.

Edited by Gaétan

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Except we are pumping far more carbon into the atmosphere than existing plants can handle. To produce more oxygen you need more plants, not more carbon.

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Except we are pumping far more carbon into the atmosphere than existing plants can handle. To produce more oxygen you need more plants, not more carbon.

Aw bullshit. The more carbon in the air, the more plants and trees will grow. Nature will always balance itself out. And just how would you know that the existing plants cannot handle all of the excess carbon that is pumped into the air? Have you spoken to any of those plants lately to find out if all of those plants are having a problem with too much carbon in the air?  Chuckle-chuckle? 

28 minutes ago, taxme said:

Aw bullshit. The more carbon in the air, the more plants and trees will grow. Nature will always balance itself out. And just how would you know that the existing plants cannot handle all of the excess carbon that is pumped into the air? Have you spoken to any of those plants lately to find out if all of those plants are having a problem with too much carbon in the air?  Chuckle-chuckle? 

Nature can't balance out what we imbalance. If existing plants could handle the excess carbon, the atmosphere's carbon levels wouldn't be going up.

https://www.climate.gov/news-features/understanding-climate/climate-change-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide

The waste and pointlessness of the carbon tax, and the whole fight against CO2 emissions, which is damaging Canada's economy and making us all poorer for almost ZERO benefit to the world climate.

There is agreement among most economists that a carbon tax is potentially the most efficient way to reduce emissions. There is also agreement among many economists that, as the saying goes, the devil is in the details. For this economist, the details are: the current level of the carbon tax is very likely already too high compared to the net costs of greenhouse gas emissions; it has been implemented in the most inefficient way possible; emissions are a global problem and Canada by itself can make a negligible contribution to reducing emissions; and the carbon tax is hurting the competitiveness of Canadian companies in domestic and foreign markets. Understanding the reasoning for these conclusions means being able to make informed decisions at the ballot box and informed criticisms of proposed policies.

https://thehub.ca/2024-03-26/steve-ambler-the-carbon-tax//

On 3/28/2024 at 8:08 AM, blackbird said:

Plants and trees require CO2 to survive.

But when you cut down the trees, the CO2 is all left for you to breathe in.

Enjoy it, d* a* !

On 3/28/2024 at 5:01 PM, taxme said:

I will admit that i do not have any kind of information as to what is in those chem trails. I only go by what i get and read on the internet or from my many alternative media sources.

Anyway, believe what you want to believe and so will I. Is that good enough for you? 😀

"Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory

Chemtrails refers to the theory that governments or other parties are engaged in a secret program to add toxic chemicals to the atmosphere from aircraft in a way that forms visible plumes in the sky, somewhat similar to contrails. Various different motivations for this alleged spraying are speculated, including sterilization, reduction of life expectancy, mind control or weather control.

We have not seen any credible evidence that chemtrails exist. If we did see any evidence that governments were endangering their own citizens in the manner alleged in the chemtrails conspiracy, we would be eager to expose and stop any such activities."

https://keith.seas.harvard.edu/chemtrails-conspiracy-theory

Edited by ExFlyer

9 hours ago, I am Groot said:

...which is damaging Canada's economy and making us all poorer for almost ZERO benefit to the world climate.

This narrative never made sense to me. We've only ever been expected to address our contribution to the problem, and yes it will cost money.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

This narrative never made sense to me. We've only ever been expected to address our contribution to the problem, and yes it will cost money.

It makes sense to me. Unilateral actions that increase costs make you uncompetitive in a global economy. Global problems require global solutions, not ad hoc policies based on ideology.

• Like 1