Jump to content

For Trump supporters here, if Trump was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?


Recommended Posts

Was he?

Selling classified information I mean.

I know Brandon admitted to showing them off to people. Documents which he collected as a senator and VP BTW.

So...was Trump selling them?

Edited by Nationalist
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

For Trump supporters here, if Trump was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Am not a Trump supporter, personally,  but my view of him is of one who is openly crooked as f***.

His opponents, are insanely murky l, but highly intelligent about it.

So from my vantage point, its picking between something that smells like Cool Water cologne, but I know is s***, or something that looks and smells like s***, but at least puts on the cologne when in office.

Trump being the latter. You know what you're getting, when you vote.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

For Trump supporters here, if Trump was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

That's a huge if. 

Qualified? To disqualify someone is not the same as saying someone is not qualified for a job. Your raw hatred for trump has left you completely incoherent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

For Trump supporters here, if Trump was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

For Biden supporters here, if Biden was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Now the dumb statements are at a count of two.

Penny for your thoughts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

For Trump supporters here, if Trump was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Going woke is the only thing that will change my support for Trump. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here's the problem with the question.

Caught by whom? The dems have already proven that 'evidence' can't be trusted and will be fabricated by them, going all the way back to the steel dossier.  So there's a very good chance that the majority of people who do or might support trump will simply not believe it's true regardless, or will dismiss it.

In fact the more serious and possibly outrageous the crime, the less likely it is to be believed at this point by trump supporters or those considering it.

Dem supporters of course will believe he's guilty before he's even accused :)  


One of the things mentioned in his first campaign is that Trump's opponent (hillary at the time) cant' afford to look dirty, because her brand was a clean hard working politician.  Whereas everyone already decided trump was a bad person and that was already baked into the pie and when you start off covered in mud nobody notices more mud.

The dems have spent 8 years throwing mud at the guy - nobody is going to notice more mud.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Here's the problem with the question.

Caught by whom? The dems have already proven that 'evidence' can't be trusted and will be fabricated by them, going all the way back to the steel dossier.  So there's a very good chance that the majority of people who do or might support trump will simply not believe it's true regardless, or will dismiss it.

In fact the more serious and possibly outrageous the crime, the less likely it is to be believed at this point by trump supporters or those considering it.

Dem supporters of course will believe he's guilty before he's even accused :)  


One of the things mentioned in his first campaign is that Trump's opponent (hillary at the time) cant' afford to look dirty, because her brand was a clean hard working politician.  Whereas everyone already decided trump was a bad person and that was already baked into the pie and when you start off covered in mud nobody notices more mud.

The dems have spent 8 years throwing mud at the guy - nobody is going to notice more mud.

 

For a long time the Dens have had mud on their hands.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Legato said:

For a long time the Dens have had mud on their hands.

Yes - but they claim to be clean.  So when people see the mud it really stands out. 

And that's where we're at now - people seem to think less of the dems for the mud on their hands than they do of trump who's been muddy since day one.  Now nobody takes the dems claims seriously,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to all who responded for demonstrating the cultish behavior of the EVASION of answering a question to which sane people would have no hesitancy to answer yes and yes.

And demonstrating the inventiveness of creating so many ways to avoid it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks to all who responded for demonstrating the cultish behavior of the EVASION of answering a question to which sane people would have no hesitancy to answer yes and yes.

And demonstrating the inventiveness of creating so many ways to avoid it.

Thanks for proving your dishonesty and that you were asking in bad faith from the get go :)  

But we knew that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Thanks for proving your dishonesty and that you were asking in bad faith from the get go :)  

But we knew that.

You know CRAP. Which is why you just make nonsensical allegations.

NOTHING dishonest nor "bad faith" about my questions which are merely inconvenient to MAGA CULT believers.

Because you can't admit that you'd still support Trump in spite of him betraying the US.

We'll add your one additional creative way of evading answering the question.

Bye bye MAGA CULT.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You know CRAP. Which is why you just make nonsensical allegations.

LOL - oh dear, did i touch a nerve? What i said was 100 percent true and not only do i know it - everyone does.

Quote

NOTHING dishonest nor "bad faith" about my questions which are merely inconvenient to MAGA CULT believers.

Completely dishonest and entirely bad faith.  Which is why you blew off people's 100 percent legit answers. 

Quote

Because you can't admit that you'd still support Trump in spite of him betraying the US.

I don't support trump either way - i cant' vote for him.  See - this is why you come across as dishonest.

 

Quote

We'll add your one additional creative way of evading answering the question.

you mean you'll lie to yourself about it hoping you'll feel better :)

IT's no wonder you couldn't address the points i raised  -because you've got BUPKIS!!!!! And your BANKRUPT!!!!  :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Legato said:

For Biden supporters here, if Biden was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Now the dumb statements are at a count of two.

Penny for your thoughts.

If Biden had been caught selling classified documents, I would want him to be prosecuted for it.  Because I don’t belong to a cult, and I’m sane enough to know that there are many, many people qualified for the job of President, not just one person.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Legato said:

For Biden supporters here, if Biden was caught selling the classified documents he stole, would that change your support for him?

And agree that he's NOT qualified to be POTUS.

Now the dumb statements are at a count of two.

Penny for your thoughts.

Of course selling the docs is a step beyond merely illegally removing/storing them himself. It's even a step beyond just showing the info to unapproved parties because it shows a severity of intent and self-serving, while showing a complete disregard for the best interests of the US. 

It's not a stretch at all to say that's treason in a lot of circumstances.

Biden did sell them from what I've heard: he was apparently showing classified docs to an author while trying to arrange a book deal.

If the above is true then Joe actually sold the classified info, because in truth, there is very real value in just giving the info to someone else, which is what he did. Granted, selling the actual doc has more value than just the info, but a photo of Biden with the doc is worth more than the copy itself because there's a higher level of authentication at that point.

If that author didn't have classification from the US gov't to see those particular docs, then the info was just sold to "an unvetted party". 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course selling the docs is a step beyond merely illegally removing/storing them himself. It's even a step beyond just showing the info to unapproved parties because it shows a severity of intent and self-serving, while showing a complete disregard for the best interests of the US. 

It's not a stretch at all to say that's treason in a lot of circumstances.

Biden did sell them from what I've heard: he was apparently showing classified docs to an author while trying to arrange a book deal.

If the above is true then Joe actually sold the classified info, because in truth, there is very real value in just giving the info to someone else, which is what he did. Granted, selling the actual doc has more value than just the info, but a photo of Biden with the doc is worth more than the copy itself because there's a higher level of authentication at that point.

If that author didn't have classification from the US gov't to see those particular docs, then the info was just sold to "an unvetted party". 

We've heard audio recordings of Trump sharing classified documents with a reporter and describing them along with admitting they were NOT declassified.

No such recording of Biden, and we don't even know what was shared with Biden's bio author, do we.

Turns out they were personal notebooks that allegedly contained classified into. AKA NOT MARKED nor ORIGINAL DOCS.

Quote

Hur’s report says Biden saved notebooks from his time as vice president that contained classified information and used them to help Zwonitzer put together his memoir —

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks to all who responded for demonstrating the cultish behavior of the EVASION of answering a question to which sane people would have no hesitancy to answer yes and yes.

And demonstrating the inventiveness of creating so many ways to avoid it.

If the Biden family was caught taking millions from Communist China, would you still support Joe?

We already know the answer to that lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Here's the problem with the question.

Caught by whom? The dems have already proven that 'evidence' can't be trusted and will be fabricated by them, going all the way back to the steel dossier.  So there's a very good chance that the majority of people who do or might support trump will simply not believe it's true regardless, or will dismiss it.

In fact the more serious and possibly outrageous the crime, the less likely it is to be believed at this point by trump supporters or those considering it.

Dem supporters of course will believe he's guilty before he's even accused :)  


One of the things mentioned in his first campaign is that Trump's opponent (hillary at the time) cant' afford to look dirty, because her brand was a clean hard working politician.  Whereas everyone already decided trump was a bad person and that was already baked into the pie and when you start off covered in mud nobody notices more mud.

The dems have spent 8 years throwing mud at the guy - nobody is going to notice more mud.

 

Yes dems think indictments are convictions. They also believe anything they think is true simply because they think it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Yes dems think indictments are convictions. They also believe anything they think is true simply because they think it. 

It's always important to remember that statistically 50 percent of people are below average.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If the Biden family was caught taking millions from Communist China, would you still support Joe?

We already know the answer to that lol.

Working for the Chinese government is NOT illegal. We all know that Trump has taken millions from Communist China.

OTOH, selling classified documents is blatantly illegal.

But thanks for inventing another creative way to EVADE answering the question.

29 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Yes and that 100% of those are leftists. 

Thanks for demonstrating your lDIODIC PARTISAN HACKERY once again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Yes dems think indictments are convictions.

When it comes to Federal indictments with their 95% conviction success rate, they are virtually the same.

 

38 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

They also believe anything they think is true simply because they think it. 

You are mistaking ACTUAL STRONG EVIDENCE with "think it".

OTOH, you are completely IGNORANT of the sworn testimony from WH insiders presented at the Jan 6th Committee hearings.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Working for the Chinese government is NOT illegal. We all know that Trump has taken millions from Communist China.

OTOH, selling classified documents is blatantly illegal.

But thanks for inventing another creative way to EVADE answering the question.

Thanks for demonstrating your lDIODIC PARTISAN HACKERY once again.

Sounds like some is angry 

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

When it comes to Federal indictments with their 95% conviction success rate, they are virtually the same.

 

You are mistaking ACTUAL STRONG EVIDENCE with "think it".

OTOH, you are completely IGNORANT of the sworn testimony from WH insiders presented at the Jan 6th Committee hearings.

An indictment is not a conviction. If it was you know that they would call it? Look who I'm taking to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Sounds like some is angry 

I don't like LIARS like YOU.

2 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

An indictment is not a conviction. If it was you know that they would call it? Look who I'm taking to. 

The court of public opinion is a real thing. If Federal prosecutors were as incompetent as you, you MIGHT have a point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...