Trump to abandon Ukraine

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

Which is great and all, but it sounds like they are not Going to be able to drive Russia out. And it becomes a question of how many billions of dollars does the US and the other allies want to spend on this war and for how long Considering that it doesn't look like it's ever going to end.

I'm curious, how many years would you be willing to say we should let it go before Trying to look for another solution?

18 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Maybe he doesn't need to push Putin. Maybe the best approach is genuinely listening to him from a vantage point of wanting to solve the issue.

Taking that same approach with Zelensky.

And you think Trump could do that? Donald Trump?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...you're cute when you're silly...do ya know that? :)

Unfortunately for you...and a lot of other Libbies...I do know what I'm talking about.

Brandon has brought forth the very worst in America. The people are split down the middle and bicker like crazed seagulls.

Yes we all remember how united the U.S.A was when Trump was President. Jesus you must really think we're as dumb as you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/11/2024 at 9:59 AM, godzilla said:

Viktor Oban confirms that Trump will follow Putins orders.

OrbĆ”n says Trump wonā€™t give ā€˜a pennyā€™ to Ukraine after Mar-a-Lago meeting

Oban doesn't even hint at a negotiated settlement. Putin wants to whole country and a complete victory.

Ukraine has been given billions of tax dollars from America to try and stop Putin. So far, it is not working. And according to rumors, pretty much all of those billions are unaccounted for. Trump knows what the hell s going on here. Theft of American taxpayers tax dollars. Let Ukraine burn and let Putin takeover Ukraine. The Ukraine people may be a lot better off if Putin took all of Ukraine. They would be getting rid of a corrupt Zionist pos globalsit leader. Right on, Trump.Ā šŸ˜‡

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

And you think Trump could do that? Donald Trump?

Yes we all remember how united the U.S.A was when Trump was President. Jesus you must really think we're as dumb as you are.

No. I think you're demented death-cultists, to be perfectly blunt.

Nothing Brandon has done, has benefited anyone. All of it imposes suffering and death on people. And you flakes worship this disaster.

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I wonder if they're paying him as well. I mean...you'd have to pay me a lot...and I mean a LOT...to get me to make such asinine arguments.

Nah, plenty of evidence you're willing to do it for free.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Ukraine has been given billions of tax dollars from America to try and stop Putin. So far, it is not working. And according to rumors, pretty much all of those billions are unaccounted for. Trump knows what the hell s going on here. Theft of American taxpayers tax dollars. Let Ukraine burn and let Putin takeover Ukraine. The Ukraine people may be a lot better off if Putin took all of Ukraine. They would be getting rid of a corrupt Zionist pos globalsit leader. Right on, Trump.Ā šŸ˜‡

Considering they are outnumbered almost 4 to 1, they haven't done too badly. The people of Ukraine would tell you to go f**k yourself, Putin fan boy.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Nothing Brandon has done, has benefited anyone. All of it imposes suffering and death on people. And you flakes worship this disaster.

You don't give a crap about the suffering of people.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Considering they are outnumbered almost 4 to 1, they haven't done too badly. The people of Ukraine would tell you to go f**k yourself, Putin fan boy.

You don't give a crap about the suffering of people.

I care one Hell of a lot more than any of you progies do.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Which is great and all, but it sounds like they are not Going to be able to drive Russia out. And it becomes a question of how many billions of dollars does the US and the other allies want to spend on this war and for how long Considering that it doesn't look like it's ever going to end.

I'm curious, how many years would you be willing to say we should let it go before Trying to look for another solution?

Well, it's only taken 3 years to spend 5% of America's military budget to destroy 1/2 of Russia's army so...3 years to finish it off and one more just for good measure.

Cheap at twice the price for crying out loud.

I see no reason why we shouldn't believe Putin can be pushed out as well. Fu ck him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well, it's only taken 3 years to spend 5% of America's military budget to destroy 1/2 of Russia's army so...3 years to finish it off and one more just for good measure.

Ā 

There is a legit argument to make there, but russia is also building more stuff. SO you may not be further ahead at that point but there will be a lot more dead people and a lot of civillians who live in fear and sadness during that time

I see no reason why we shouldn't believe Putin can be pushed out as well. Fu ck him.

Do you see a particular reason to believe his replacement would be different?

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Insanity.

Do you realize the Russians are rebuilding military hardware and personnel faster than NATO?

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You worship a totalitarian lunatic warmonger who started this conflict, go f*ck yourself.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Insanity.

Do you realize the Russians are rebuilding military hardware and personnel faster than NATO?

More chaff for the thresher.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

1. There are thousands of cults in this country.

2. The MOST PROMINENT is the MAGA CULT, cause Trump has the biggest mouth.

3. YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT THE OBVIOUS #2.

1. And they all tie into the democrat party, thus making it ONE cult.Ā 

2. There's only one cult in this country, and it's the democrat party.Ā 

3. There's only one cult in this country, and it's the democrat party.Ā 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You worship a totalitarian lunatic warmonger who started this conflict, go f*ck yourself.

More chaff for the thresher.

I don't worship anyone but my family and Gawd. But you...ho ho hooo...Moloch lives through you death-cultists. How many lives today Blackie? How's your harvest coming along?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't worship anyone but my family and Gawd. But you...ho ho hooo...Moloch lives through you death-cultists. How many lives today Blackie? How's your harvest coming along?

Again, your boy Putin started this war and if you have your way, even more people would die when he steamrolls over Ukraine, including god knows how many civilians. More blood for your blood god.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Planned Parenthood is his best bet - I'm sure that fraud of an outfit keeps track of every single slaughter in this country.Ā 

Edited by Deluge
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, myata said:

Russians are on a direct mental link with a brain-dead expert. Dead wave buzz, non stop. All is lost, run!

Because we can!! What??

You realize most people reading your mental diarrhea probably think "whatever side that guy's on - i want to be on the other one".Ā 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Insanity.

Bankrupting themselves even faster.

What's insane is caving to a bully. Fu ck him, the horse he rode in on and the 5th column quivering in anticipation of his victory.

• Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 12:48 PM, Nationalist said:

LOL...you're cute when you're silly...do ya know that? :)

Unfortunately for you...and a lot of other Libbies...I do know what I'm talking about.

Brandon has brought forth the very worst in America. The people are split down the middle and bicker like crazed seagulls.

"ORANGEMANBAD!"

"LET'S GO BRANDON!"

BUT...robo-bot...you like the open border...you like the endless killing fields in Ukraine...you like the inflation...you like the war on energy...you ignore publicly, the suffering all this chickenshit has brought to the USA and Europe.

Hence..."Death-Cult".

Have a nice day...

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what I said is true. When you LOSE, you always resort to juvenile name calling.

And this time you threw in a bunch of strawman arguments, which only illustrates your BANKRUPTCY.

抙ļøĀ you don't get to tell me what I "like," and that's juvenile cause I already KNOW what I like. Duh

On 3/12/2024 at 1:19 PM, Legato said:

That's a lot of words that say little.

All you needed to say is....

Please accept my apologies for my uncontrollable TDS

^That's a really LAME response, but gratuitous "TDS" is the best you got and is TROLLING.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

On 3/12/2024 at 2:09 PM, Perspektiv said:

Maybe he doesn't need to push Putin. Maybe the best approach is genuinely listening to him from a vantage point of wanting to solve the issue.

Taking that same approach with Zelensky.

We've heard what Putin says. The dissolution of the USSR was a great tragedy and he wants to fix that.