the way to heaven, abolish money

What Jesus wants is for the population to live in a world without money, Jesus did not even dare to touch money, the tool of the devil. Jesus could not accept the use of money because humans being what they are, it is a tool of temptation which encourages you not to respect the rule of loving your neighbor as yourself because you always want to pay the minimum price for a good and get paid the maximum for your production. You must work voluntarily and you produce goods or services and you benefit from the goods and services produced by others voluntarily without paying anything. It is certain that living in poverty when you lack everything and you are constantly struggling to feed yourself and survive is not paradise and it is caused by a world of money. I have a plan to abolish money and it is scientifically proven by numerous studies that doing volunteer work is rewarding, makes you happy and healthy, there is a lot of documentation on the internet on the benefits of volunteering which is the path to paradise on earth.

The problem with far left economic thinking is that it significantly underestimates the selfishness of the general public.

How many people would volunteer to be roofers or bathroom cleaners for 40 hours a week?  How do you prevent freeloaders?  And there will be many freeloaders.  The honour system?

You stop giving out parking tickets and many if not most people would ignore parking rules.  That's just the way it is.  The honour system doesn't work because many people just aren't that honourable.

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The problem with far left economic thinking is that it significantly underestimates the selfishness of the general public.

Selfishness or basic self interest.  But nobody seriously believes in a world without any organization today.  Jesus lived in a world with slaves, and Paul told them, the slaves, to obey their masters

12 hours ago, Gaétan said:

What Jesus wants is for the population to live in a world without money, Jesus did not even dare to touch money, the tool of the devil. Jesus could not accept the use of money because humans being what they are, it is a tool of temptation which encourages you not to respect the rule of loving your neighbor as yourself because you always want to pay the minimum price for a good and get paid the maximum for your production. You must work voluntarily and you produce goods or services and you benefit from the goods and services produced by others voluntarily without paying anything. It is certain that living in poverty when you lack everything and you are constantly struggling to feed yourself and survive is not paradise and it is caused by a world of money. I have a plan to abolish money and it is scientifically proven by numerous studies that doing volunteer work is rewarding, makes you happy and healthy, there is a lot of documentation on the internet on the benefits of volunteering which is the path to paradise on earth.

Money isn't the problem the love of money is the problem. It's no different than all the other things we love over the people and things we should love. I think this is a nice sentiment but it really misses the point.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Selfishness or basic self interest.  But nobody seriously believes in a world without any organization today.  Jesus lived in a world with slaves, and Paul told them, the slaves, to obey their masters

Indeed. Self interest and selfishness are not the same. 

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Money facilitates and engenders the culture of selfishness, but it's the opposite if your reward is the gratification of volunteering.

It can facilitate and engender selfishness but thats not an inherent trait of money. You get that right? That's like saying because I can smash someone's skull in with a hammer we should get rid of hammers. It's pure silliness.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Yakuda said:

It can facilitate and engender selfishness but thats not an inherent trait of money. You get that right? That's like saying because I can smash someone's skull in with a hammer we should get rid of hammers. It's pure silliness.

Money is use to get something for reward and you should get nothing but gratification, this is not money if you like but to get something in exchange of your work done, your reward should be made voluntarily like taking what others have done voluntarily, the difference is the obligation to give something in exchange of work. Jesus said to apostles to not take money from people he said that their salary is what is given to them the samething as what i propose

Edited by Gaétan

Money is just a tool to use to exchange goods and services.  Without money, society could not function.  We need the tool of money to be able to obtain groceries or purchase medications, clothing, gas for our cars, and purchase cars.  We need the tool of money in exchange for the work we do for our employer.  That's all money is, a tool to make life possible.

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

Money is just a tool to use to exchange goods and services.  Without money, society could not function.  We need the tool of money to be able to obtain groceries or purchase medications, clothing, gas for our cars, and purchase cars.  We need the tool of money in exchange for the work we do for our employer.  That's all money is, a tool to make life possible.

Money is just a tool invented  by kings and crual dictators to enslave the population, we don't need that, all we have to do is to work free of charge and every body have what they need

On 3/8/2024 at 1:25 AM, Moonlight Graham said:

Basically. 

Nature of mankind, is selfish. Greedy. Survival of the fittest laws apply, when you leave it to people to do the right thing.

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Money is just a tool invented  by kings and crual dictators to enslave the population, we don't need that, all we have to do is to work free of charge and every body have what they need

You must live in an alt reality.  Most people will not work for free and so who is going to provide the goods and services they need?  

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

clearly the Nazarene is not opposed to money itself

"Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away" ~ Matthew 5:42 KJV

not only does the Saviour invoke free exchange

He even advocates for a system of credit

currency is simply a mechanism for carrying out His will therein

without money, we would all be slaves to the state, to wit Communism,

thus classical liberal Scots-Irish Enlightenment enterprise

has in fact been the bulwark against godless atheist totalitarianism

otherwise known as the free world

God bless America, praise the Lord

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Luke 22.

35 Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?”

“Nothing,” they answered.

36 He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. 37 It is written: ‘And he was numbered with the transgressors’[b]; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment.”

38 The disciples said, “See, Lord, here are two swords.”

“That’s enough!” he replied.

You guys are not christians because Jesus said that the one who use of money is a transgressor. This is clear for Jesus that this is money, the devil, or God then you are the devil side. You say that you are christians but you are a bunch of liars and too stupid to know.

Edited by Gaétan

50 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You guys are not christians because Jesus said that the one who use of money is a transgressor. This is clear for Jesus that this is money, the devil, or God then you are the devil side. You say that you are christians but you are a bunch of liars and too stupid to know.

in Luke 22, Jesus tells his followers to sell their necessities to buy swords

because they are going to be set upon by Caesar

so this is not Jesus decrying the use of money

quite the opposite

this is John Rambo Jesus telling his followers to sell their worldly goods to buy guns

because the government is coming to kill them

so they will need to defend themselves as Preppers essentially

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

in Luke 22, Jesus tells his followers to sell their necessities to buy swords

because they are going to be set upon by Caesar

so this is not Jesus decrying the use of money

quite the opposite

this is John Rambo Jesus telling his followers to sell their worldly goods to buy guns

because the government is coming to kill them

so they will need to defend themselves as Preppers essentially

You know nothing, this is not the reason, he said that because he would be treated as a transgressor and transgressors wears money bag and sword. Jesus was going to be arrested and treated like a transgressor and he wanted to look like that to comply with Isaiah 53.

12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,[g]
    and he will divide the spoils with the strong,[h]
because he poured out his life unto death,
    and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
    and made intercession for the transgressors.

It is not because he wanted to use swords because he said to Peter to not use it when he was arrested, Jesus would never use that. He said to wear money bag and sword because transgressor do that and he was going to be treated as a transgressor.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Jesus said wear a money bag and carry a sword

the original Second Amendment

Yeehaw, praise the Lord

Because a criminal wears money and sword. He said did you lack of money, they said no but now wear it because we are going to be taken as criminal to comply with Isaiah 53. You are stupid.

1 minute ago, Gaétan said:

Because a criminal wears money and sword. He said did you lack of money, they said no but now wear it because we are going to be taken as criminal to comply with Isaiah 53. You are stupid.

Jesus of Nazareth was a criminal

convicted of treason by the state

as only those convicted of treason against Rome were crucified

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 9:30 AM, Gaétan said:

You might have opened a decent issue for a change. Enslave is the wrong word though.

More like --ordered-- the socio economic demographic pyramid.

The first coin was called bread. We still call cash that even today.

Coins ware called that because a coin was worth a bushel of grain, which was kept and stored by the King, who minted it. 

It was then used by the farmer to buy good and services, which included well respected Temple Prostitutes who recycled the coins back to the Kings coffers. 

This rather decent system was great till the religious began to believe in a real supernatural realm.

That screwed everything up and divided the bright from the dim. Right wing/Left wing. 

On 3/9/2024 at 9:13 PM, Gaétan said:

His judges were corrupted by the devil

The story of Job tell us that Satan does nothing without Yahweh's blessing.

That is clear by Yahweh giving Satan his power to deceive the whole world.

Yahweh gave Satan power over our belief in God himself.

Rather a stupid move that.

18 hours ago, French Patriot said:

The story of Job tell us that Satan does nothing without Yahweh's blessing.

That is clear by Yahweh giving Satan his power to deceive the whole world.

Yahweh gave Satan power over our belief in God himself.

Rather a stupid move that.

Job chose God and we must do the same as by getting rid of the devil's tool of temptation money, the more you cheat your neighbor, the more benefits you get, and it is also a tool of slavery because you cannot live without working to obtain it when what I propose is voluntary work.

Posted (edited)

Here is an illustration of Brian Mulroney's life:

Luke 16 Jesus told his disciples: “There was a rich man whose manager was accused of wasting his possessions. 2 So he called him in and asked him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your management, because you cannot be manager any longer.’

3 “The manager said to himself, ‘What shall I do now? My master is taking away my job. I’m not strong enough to dig, and I’m ashamed to beg— 4 I know what I’ll do so that, when I lose my job here, people will welcome me into their houses.’

5 “So he called in each one of his master’s debtors. He asked the first, ‘How much do you owe my master?’

6 “‘Nine hundred gallons[a] of olive oil,’ he replied.

“The manager told him, ‘Take your bill, sit down quickly, and make it four hundred and fifty.’

7 “Then he asked the second, ‘And how much do you owe?’

“‘A thousand bushels[b] of wheat,’ he replied.

“He told him, ‘Take your bill and make it eight hundred.’

8 “The master commended the dishonest manager because he had acted shrewdly. For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light. 9 I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.

10 “Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. 11 So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? 12 And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?

13 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

Edited by Gaétan
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Job chose God and we must do the same as by getting rid of the devil's tool of temptation money, the more you cheat your neighbor, the more benefits you get, and it is also a tool of slavery because you cannot live without working to obtain it when what I propose is voluntary work.

I know. A stupid idea.

Go and try to trade your work for a car and see how you will be walking for the rest of your life. 

3 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I know. A stupid idea.

Go and try to trade your work for a car and see how you will be walking for the rest of your life. 

Trade is a system of the devil, volonteers don't trade their works.

• Downvote 1