300 Muslim organizations demonstrate why Canada should end immigration from Muslim countries

5 hours ago, Black Dog said:

So what's your answer, then. Genocide?

Israel should abide by international law, that means abandoning illegal settlements and leaving the West Bank.  Gaza blockades should be maintained, as humanely as possible.  Create a path for easing blockade restrictions based on medium to longterm "good behaviour".  Israel should have highly militarized security on the Gaza border.  Anyone who crosses the border from Gaza without authorization by land or air should be killed on sight.  Limited military engagement in Gaza by Israel to eliminate Hamas/jihadists and rocket sites when possible while minimizing civilian casualties as much as possible.

I

21 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Israel should abide by international law, that means abandoning illegal settlements and leaving the West Bank

Israel will have to wage a civil to get itself out of the West Bank.

59 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Gaza blockades should be maintained, as humanely as possible.  Create a path for easing blockade restrictions based on medium to longterm "good behaviour".  Israel should have highly militarized security on the Gaza border.  Anyone who crosses the border from Gaza without authorization by land or air should be killed on sight.  Limited military engagement in Gaza by Israel to eliminate Hamas/jihadists and rocket sites when possible while minimizing civilian casualties as much as possible.

The problem is that's exactly what they have been doing. It failed when Hamas was able to hit sections of the fencing with overwhelming force and numbers. You can never be strong enough all along a fifty-kilometer-long border that this won't succeed without devoting tens of thousands of men to guard it, at enormous cost.

Posted (edited)
On 2/28/2024 at 5:26 PM, Black Dog said:

Do you think the generation of Palestinians that have seen their families slaughtered and homes destroyed by Israel will be less inclined to hate them?

They voted in a terrorist group that promised to destroy Israel and kill all Jews as their government. And Hamas has had 18 years in control of all media as well as the school system. They cheered and supported the Oct 7 attack.

I don't think it's possible to make them MORE inclined to hate Jews.

Edited by I am Groot

2 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Israel should abide by international law, that means abandoning illegal settlements and leaving the West Bank.  Gaza blockades should be maintained, as humanely as possible.  Create a path for easing blockade restrictions based on medium to longterm "good behaviour".  Israel should have highly militarized security on the Gaza border.  Anyone who crosses the border from Gaza without authorization by land or air should be killed on sight.  Limited military engagement in Gaza by Israel to eliminate Hamas/jihadists and rocket sites when possible while minimizing civilian casualties as much as possible.

What about the hostages?

On 2/23/2024 at 9:09 AM, Black Dog said:

lol you can spew this claptrap but if anyone were to suggest a similar dynamic at work with Zionist organizations you lot would play the antisemitism card so fast.

No surprise to see you using the word zionist.  

On 2/22/2024 at 4:10 PM, eyeball said:

Your source doesn't report the word hatred anywhere so I'm pretty sure its just ordinary run-of-the-mill sympathy for Palestine that you're all hot and bothered about here. 

There's no such thing as "sympathy for Palestine" in the muslim world. They don't care about Palestinians any more than you care about a bug that dies on your windshield.

If they cared about Palestinians then they wouldn't have left them to rot in refugee camps for 75 years. 

FYI there were more refugees resettled from Syria and Iraq since 2019 than there are Palestinian refugees in total, and they've been there since the end of WWII. There's only a handful of humans alive who went into the refugee camps, 99% of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th-generation refugees - if that's even a thing. Palestinian refugees just have to stay refugees forever, or until there's a huge genocide and all the Jews are dead. 

Muslim nations will. not. take. them. in. They weren't kidding when they signed the Khartoum resolution.

The only thing that muslims care about is that Israel doesn't exist. The fact that there's a Jewish homeland causes them to lose sleep at night. 

They don't really weep for dead Palestinians, they weep because Jews aren't dying. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2024 at 9:38 AM, Black Dog said:

A secular democracy with equal rights for all citizens.

🤣

You stupid piece of crap. 

You're completely off your rocker if you think there's a group of muslims anywhere that wants to see a secular democracy anywhere in the ME, especially in Israel/Palestine.

Where's the other one? 

In all of the muslim nations in the ME, can you show me a secular democracy? Is there one on earth? 

Is there a muslim country in the ME where it's illegal to rape a woman that's not wearing a hijab? 

Try to stay within the confines of an adult discussion black dog. Your realm-of-fantasy BS is a non-starter for real dialogue. 

On 2/29/2024 at 6:24 PM, Black Dog said:

Yes, without a doubt. 

Hamas has done far less to get me to hate Israel than Israel has.

Buddy, you're trying to compare alleged incidents that no one anywhere has ever seen evidence of to what we saw on Oct 7th.

Not only did the Palestinian terrorists murder families, burn them to death, violate and mutilate women, there are videos of children back in Gaza spitting on their corpses. 

Do you have some videos of Jewish children spitting on the corpses of dead Palestinian women? 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There's no such thing as "sympathy for Palestine" in the muslim world. They don't care about Palestinians any more than you care about a bug that dies on your windshield.

If they cared about Palestinians then they wouldn't have left them to rot in refugee camps for 75 years. 

FYI there were more refugees resettled from Syria and Iraq since 2019 than there are Palestinian refugees in total, and they've been there since the end of WWII. There's only a handful of humans alive who went into the refugee camps, 99% of them are 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th-generation refugees - if that's even a thing. Palestinian refugees just have to stay refugees forever, or until there's a huge genocide and all the Jews are dead. 

Muslim nations will. not. take. them. in. They weren't kidding when they signed the Khartoum resolution.

The only thing that muslims care about is that Israel doesn't exist. The fact that there's a Jewish homeland causes them to lose sleep at night. 

They don't really weep for dead Palestinians, they weep because Jews aren't dying. 

I think that you are right on most points.  However:

I suspect most Arab leaders love the Palestine - Israel conflict as it is nice distraction for their population.

Turkey and Israel were strong allies.

The Abraham accords were significant too.

And let's not forget, 2 million Muslims live in Israel peacefully.

Be careful not to paint 1 billion Muslims with the same brush.

Edited by carepov
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

They seem to be bent on trying as hard as they can. Probably successfully.

That could be problematic. Then, instead of wanting every Jew dead, they'll want them dead and then reanimated so they can kill them again.

11 hours ago, carepov said:

I suspect most Arab leaders love the Palestine - Israel conflict as it is nice distraction for their population.

I'm not so sure

I suspect the Arab monarchies would rather have peace with Israel

since the Shia Persians in Iran have long ago supplanted the Zionists as the principle threat

in fact, I would suggest that this is the reason why Iran is inciting this war

to try to divide & conquer Israel & the Arab monarchies both

since any sort of alliance between Israel and the Arab monarchies, no matter how de facto

is an existential threat to the regime in Tehran

understand that the Shia revolutionaries in Tehran despise the Sunni Palestinians with a passion

the only reason Tehran supports Hamas, is to use them as patsies

Edited by Dougie93

There are so many Muslims in Canada now, and so many occupy positions in our universities, media, and government, that, like in Britain, they have become so influential and vocal that the modest mouse Christians in Canada who fear being labeled colonial and racist simply accept the antisemitism and anti-Canada settler-colonial narratives.  This is so obvious, but most Canadians are ignorant of history and used to being told what to think. They daren’t push back for fear of being cancelled and told they have “unacceptable views”.  Obvious, sad, and unchanging.

Edited by Zeitgeist

24 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

There are so many Muslims in Canada now, and so many occupy positions in our universities, media, and government, that, like in Britain, they have become so influential and vocal that the modest mouse Christians in Canada who fear being labeled colonial and racist simply accept the antisemitism and anti-Canada settler-colonial narratives.  This is so obvious, but most Canadians are ignorant of history and used to being told what to think. They daren’t push back for fear of being cancelled and told they have “unacceptable views”.  Obvious, sad, and unchanging.

I don't find the Muslims to be a monolith

for example, I have a lot of friends & acquaintances now whom are from Afghanistan

Tajikis, Hazara's, Pashtun's 

and they never mention Israel, it's none the their concern

they are not leftists, they are absolutely not Woke

all of them are self made entrepreneurs, running pizza chains, barber shops, dry cleaners, etc

and they actually fear radical Islam, which is why they are here

if we do get into any political debates, it all revolves around Britain, Russia, America, Pakistan & India

The Great Game persists in Central Asia, the Middle East is not so important there, other than Saudi Wahhabism

they don't support any particular party

although they all agree that the Liberals have become bad for business,

and that Justin Trudeau is a lunatic

they are all quite respectful of me being an Evangelical Christian

saying that we all worship the same God

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

I'm not so sure

I suspect the Arab monarchies would rather have peace with Israel

since the Shia Persians in Iran have long ago supplanted the Zionists as the principle threat

I suspect that Arab rulers want both:

Peace between their country and Israel (hence Abraham accords)

And ongoing conflict between Palestine and Israel uniting the "Arab street" in its hatred of Israel, nicely deflecting their attention away from corrupt rulers and the broken societies they lead.

17 minutes ago, carepov said:

uniting the "Arab street" in its hatred of Israel,

I think they know that they have the tiger by the tail therein

but are not sure what they can do to get out of the trap

bottom line, the "Palestinian" Arabs are an anathema to the absolute monarchies in the Peninsula

since the "Palestinians" are leftist republican nationalists rather than conservative monarchists

hence why the Arab monarchies are desperate to keep the "Palestinians" cooped up in Israel

so its less about fomenting hatred against Israel

as it is just directing the "Palestinians" back to whence they came

to wit, "don't come here, go to Jerusalem"

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

I don't find the Muslims to be a monolith

for example, I have a lot of friends & acquaintances now whom are from Afghanistan

Tajikis, Hazara's, Pashtun's 

and they never mention Israel, it's none the their concern

they are not leftists, they are absolutely not Woke

all of them are self made entrepreneurs, running pizza chains, barber shops, dry cleaners, etc

and they actually fear radical Islam, which is why they are here

if we do get into any political debates, it all revolves around Britain, Russia, America, Pakistan & India

The Great Game persists in Central Asia, the Middle East is not so important there, other than Saudi Wahhabism

they don't support any particular party

although they all agree that the Liberals have become bad for business,

and that Justin Trudeau is a lunatic

they are all quite respectful of me being an Evangelical Christian

saying that we all worship the same God

So I agree and actually commend Canadian Muslims as the last bulwark against the gender ideology wing of the radical woke revolutionaries.  However, the anti-Israeli and anti-Canada “settler colonial” faction of the woke lunatics in our universities, media, and Liberal-NDP federal government has much support among many Muslims.  It comes back to ensuring that none of these excessive forces usurp bedrock Canadian values, which though pluralistic, must remain grounded in Judeo-Christian, liberal democratic values.  That means tolerance for alternative lifestyles/identities and expressions of opposition to Israel and Western countries, but NOT indoctrination through our education systems, government and media of such ideologies.  I still see a profound takeover of our institutions by radical activists. It’s an attack on the family, an attack on Christianity and Judaism, and an attack on Canada itself. It’s even economic, as it empowers Russia’s narratives and makes Canada susceptible to manipulation by China and internationalist (in the communist sense) interests.

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

So I agree and actually commend Canadian Muslims as the last bulwark against the gender ideology wing of the radical woke revolutionaries.  However, the anti-Israeli and anti-Canada “settler colonial” faction of the woke lunatics in our universities, media, and Liberal-NDP federal government has much support among many Muslims.  It comes back to ensuring that none of these excessive forces usurp bedrock Canadian values, which though pluralistic, must remain grounded in Judeo-Christian, liberal democratic values.  That means tolerance for alternative lifestyles/identities and expressions of opposition to Israel and Western countries, but NOT indoctrination through our education systems, government and media of such ideologies.  I still see a profound takeover of our institutions by radical activists.  It’s an attack on the family, an attack on Christianity and Judaism, and an attack on Canada itself.  

in the name of Jesus of Nazareth

I resist all impulses to define people as identity groups rather than sacred individuals

in terms of Islam, I don't find it to be anymore blasphemous than Papism

so if I can make peace with you, I can make peace with them

Peace of the Canada's

love thine enemies

13 hours ago, carepov said:

And let's not forget, 2 million Muslims live in Israel peacefully.

And no doubt some are loyal to Israel.

Be careful not to paint 1 billion Muslims with the same brush.

How many of them will speak up for peace?

46 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

as it empowers Russia’s narratives and makes Canada susceptible to manipulation by China and internationalist (in the communist sense) interests.

but that is the Government of Canada doing that

cowards, sycophants, cronies & traitors to the Chinese Communists in Beijing

why blame Islam for that ?

since Canada was doing that long before large cohorts of Muslims came here

the Muslims are no friends to Beijing

don't scapegoat devoutly religious ultra conservatives for the godless atheist crimes of Canadian non believers

like what quarrel would I really have with "cisgender heteronoramtive" Muslims

as opposed to the loonie leftist Feminist TransQueer Government of Canada ?

to wit, if the Islamists wipe the Woke out, what do I lose, how do I suffer ?

in the name of Jesus of Nazareth

I resist all impulses to define people as identity groups rather than sacred individuals

in terms of Islam, I don't find it to be anymore blasphemous than Papism

so if I can make peace with you, I can make peace with them

Peace of the Canada's

love thine enemies

On this I’m going to disagree a bit.  Islam was founded as an expansionist militarized movement.  It has had very peaceful manifestations for prolonged periods in many parts of the world, but it has also been used to justify slaughter, and there’s no shortage of examples.  Yes “Christian” Europe participated in the Crusades and there has been much war between the people of Christian denominations.  However, the messages of the New Testament and the Koran are not the same.  Christian holy texts don’t call for or reward the killing of non-Christians.

That doesn’t mean that Christians and Muslims can’t live peacefully side by side.  They do in many places, but Christian minorities are under attack in many Muslim countries today.  Muslims are not as unsafe in Christian-dominated countries.

Again, Canada’s constitution allows for religious expression, and I oppose Quebec’s suppression of religious garb in public servant jobs and education.  Just remember that Muslims in Canada today more actively defend and practice their faith than Canadian Christians. Their birth rate is actually positive, and along with Indigenous, are the fastest growing populations in Canada, which is poised at the current immigration rate to become a Muslim-dominated country. It’s important to recognize the cultural consequences.  Add anti-Canada “settler colonial” rhetoric, especially with a strong Indigenous minority, and you can see how, without assertion of Christianity, the only alternative to a Muslim theocratic wave will be anti-religious secularism as we see in Quebec.

It makes Canada ripe for falling into China-style Post-National State, atheist Internationalism.  No thanks.  I want to see Canada retain strong Christian influences. This is also why wokism poses such a threat.  Muslims and Christians can help each other fight the woke and maintain mutual respect much as the Protestants and Catholics have in Canada, but if Christianity continues to be encouraged to fizzle out, ruled “patriarchal”, “colonial”, “genocidal”, etc., the imbalance will be clear, and Canada will face Quebec’s mess with Muslims. It will also face BC’s mess with Indigenous.  It’s already happening under Trudeau.

Edited by Zeitgeist

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

On this I’m going to disagree a bit.  Islam was founded as an expansionist militarized movement.  It has had very peaceful manifestations for prolonged periods in many parts of the world, but it has also been used to justify slaughter, and there’s no shortage of examples. 

but who are they really going to slaughter in the end ?

fearsome Ulster Scots ?

if the Islamist's attempted that, I suggest that we would annihilate them

could the Islamists provoking the Ulster Scots to war no be their downfall in Canada ?

perhaps that is just what Canada needs, to incite the Loyalists to rally round the Colours

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

but who are they really going to slaughter in the end ?

fearsome Ulster Scots ?

if the Islamist's attempted that, I suggest that we would annihilate them

could the Islamists provoking the Ulster Scots to war no be their downfall in Canada ?

perhaps that is just what Canada needs, to incite the Loyalists to rally round the Colours

But the Ulster Scots and even the once highly fertile Catholics are leading the West’s mass suicide because the anti-Christian lifestyles that these non-practicing lapsing Christians (most Christians today in the West) have adopted are shrinking their birth rates: abortion, porn, birth control, MAID, urban living, gender ideology, homosexuality… You think the Muslims are embracing all that to the same degree?  They are not.  There won’t be any Ulster Scots, nor Papists, at least not enough to have political weight. Only Christian social conservatism can save them, but the kids are being actively indoctrinated to oppose such values. 

Edited by Zeitgeist