SHAME, INDEED!

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

What do you think would happen if this person went into the female bathroom?

What would they thing if she went in to the male bathroom?

I'm afraid the only solution is to completely redesign public bathrooms so that individual stalls open into the street, either that or separate bathrooms for each and every gender.

The time not to mention the point for talking about it any longer has passed. It's time for action.

Separate sports leagues for everyone including leagues for human beings who don't care one way or another.

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I don't give a F about bathroom laws.  They're stupid IMO.  I wait outside the bathroom when my people are in there.  I also live in a city, where you have to deal with a lot...

Should cis males be able to enter and use women's bathrooms?   Should we have laws against that?

Edited by Moonlight Graham

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

then yes people would notice the dangler hanging out for everyone to see...that would be a huge issue...and Canada is not that sexual liberated just yet so their is lots of push back....

Maybe, but how do we know if this person has a dangler?  Maybe it was removed?  Is the issue then, "No penises" in the female changeroom?  

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

Should cis males be able to enter and use women's bathrooms?   Should we have laws against that?

Make laws to deal with problems.  These things are ginned up.  I don't worry about problems that were dreamed up like this.

Most real problems are scarier and unreported.

56 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Make laws to deal with problems.  These things are ginned up.  I don't worry about problems that were dreamed up like this.

Most real problems are scarier and unreported.

Mike, this has been pointed out a dozen times but when you have no argument but you don't like the argument others have made one of your favorite go-to's is trying to pretend the issue isn't serious.

Hey -  if it's not serious then tell the trans to forget it and not worry about it, Why are they 'ginning up' a nonsense issue?

Fact is it's a serious one and you attempting yet again to downplay an issue instead of addressing it doesn't help.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

We should be asking where these issues originate from.

They originate from belief in a moral code of propriety and decency as well as concerns for the wellbeing and safety of women.

So that was a pretty cheezy dodge on your part.  Maybe you should just answer his question.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Yes but a bathroom bill as proposed mandates him in the ladies room.

2. I don't give a F about bathroom laws.  They're stupid IMO.  I wait outside the bathroom when my people are in there.  I also live in a city, where you have to deal with a lot...

Then that would be a common sense item would it not...he looks like a dude, he should use the dudes washroom....if it was not then any dude could walk in and there would be more trouble than was warranted... i know if the dude in your picture tried to walk into the ladies washroom when my wife or daughters were in there he or she would be stopped, until they came out...no exceptions...

I agree with you with one exception, when it comes to Pools or open gym bathrooms, then dues should be in with the dudes and women should be in with the women ..."no penises in the women's washroom, period.... no virginas in the boys wash room" regardless on how you identify.... , although i don't think you would get the same reaction if a women got naked in the boys bathroom vice a dangler in the women's change room...hence the need for two separate rules... like i said if they redesigned the change rooms to be more like family change stalls, then everyone would have the same privacy....except for the perverts doing there thing...and screwing it up for everyone. more common sense is needed...

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Maybe, but how do we know if this person has a dangler?  Maybe it was removed?  Is the issue then, "No penises" in the female changeroom?  

Well in most cases you would not know,unless you did a crocodile dundee move and garbed them by the nuts just to make sure, cops might have some say in that....... but like i said when it comes time to go to the pool or a gym with an open changing room, then thats where your going to notice a dangler...and if it has been removed then she is in the right change room, nothing to see here....like i said more common sense has to be applied...those that have not been completely transformed or what ever they call it, could use family change stalls, or change at home i'm sure they would be or feel more comfortable not to create a scene or being noticed like what we have heard with professional female swimmers in recent media coverage... 

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

like i said more common sense has to be applied...

Don't more uncommon bathrooms make sense?  It seems going back to the Before Times will require a great big time machine that resets everything. We'd probably have to get Irving or Bombardier to build it...meh.

51 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

I assume because trans people want rights to enter bathrooms and we're debating it.

Jesus H Christ, they haven't been holding it in all this time waiting for us to get our poop in pile have they?

That just mean! 

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Don’t know why anyone should be proud of being born female, or male for that matter. It’s not like they had anything to do with it.

I dunno - maybe they're like Yeah!!!  Picked me the RIGHT chromosomes  baby! WHOOOO !

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Don’t know why anyone should be proud of being born female, or male for that matter. It’s not like they had anything to do with it.

What if them're confused though? I mean it seems to be coming down to egg vs sperm in Alabama. Is it just me or is that sexist?

Spermists unite! Charge!

19 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why didn't you comment on the person in the picture?

Why?

What difference would a picture make?  Even if you line up a gallery of them!  😁

Read my response to you again.

Edited by betsy

I can't ignore the irony!

See the can of worms feminists had opened.........when they supported ILGA in their feminist movement?

Lol - who would've thought this same group  would now lead to attempt to rob FEMALES of their own identity!

WOMEN...........................are you getting this?

Womanhood, is being erased!

You're now being called, a................."BIRTHING PERSON!"

Talk about degrading!   SHAME!

NOW, is the time for a....................... REAL FEMINIST Movement! 

Edited by betsy

1 hour ago, betsy said:

Why?

What difference would a picture make?  Even if you line up a gallery of them!  😁

Read my response to you again.

Yes, I already read it.

You strike me as a very self-entitled and pushy person, and I don't care if something makes you feel uncomfortable, frankly. Your arguments are all about yourself and your way of looking at things, which is not good politics. Sorry. You see rights issues in the same way as your right to set the temperature on your car air conditioning. No regard for others in your arguments.

To add, you are also one of those people who never understood Christianity and who was taught it incorrectly.

There's really nothing more for me to say about you and this regard.

Edited by Michael Hardner

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yes, I already read it.

You strike me as a very self-entitled and pushy person, and I don't care if something makes you feel uncomfortable, frankly. Your arguments are all about yourself and your way of looking at things, which is not good politics. Sorry. You see rights issues in the same way as your right to set the temperature on your car air conditioning. No regard for others in your arguments.

To add, you are also one of those people who never understood Christianity and who was taught it incorrectly.

There's really nothing more for me to say about you and this regard.

Hahahahaha 😁

• Like 1