Canada Falls Out of Top 10 Freest Places On Earth

13 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Those particulars words are just virtue signals, unconnected with any specific policy or action. I don't like Trudeau, but I have no doubt my life and the material conditions for the average person would be worse under that repellent little lizard Pollivere because he's a conservative and that's what conservatives do.

Show us on this doll where Poilievre hurt you.

One could ask where Trudeau hurt you, unfortunately Trudeau banned dolls because they produce hate speech.

Except for the Barbie doll, as they are both the same gender.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

But it's al you've got isn't it.  As i keep saying - you'll have an emtional break down and all you can cry about is how often i post and how long my posts are - because how can you be expected to pay attention for a WHOLE 15 seconds.

Insisting that I'm the one having an emotional breakdown while you respond to my one-liners with angry walls of text is...awkward.  😐

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Those particulars words are just virtue signals, unconnected with any specific policy or action. I don't like Trudeau, but I have no doubt my life and the material conditions for the average person would be worse under that repellent little lizard Pollivere because he's a conservative and that's what conservatives do.

It's entirely possible (depending on one's situation or condition) that they may be materially better off  with one party in power over another. However, what's under discussion is our rights and freedoms which isn't quite the same thing. The Supreme Court of Canada has stated..."The very lifeblood of democracy is the free exchange of ideas and opinions. Government overreach, censorship, and suppression are dangerous to democracy and human rights" (CCLA). The U.S. Supreme Court has stated..."Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition of nearly every other form of freedom.  Without it, other fundamental rights like the right to vote would wither and die" (ALCU)Freedom of expression (or free speech) is the canary in the coal mine. When free speech comes under attack, all rights come under attack because free speech is the cornerstone of everything. What I see happening today with government policy,  at the university level, at school board meetings, the justice system, it doesn't exactly remind me of right wing extremism. It's the exact opposite in most cases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Insisting that I'm the one having an emotional breakdown while you respond to my one-liners with angry walls of text is...awkward.  😐

While I value your opinions, I personally don't have any problems with those who post too often or use too many words. Posting is, after all, the lifeblood of this board. This is just an observation on my part. Carry on.

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Not in the slightest :)  What's awkward is you insisting it's awkward that something that takes a few seconds to read is just SOOOOOO much text  :)    Or that everyone laughing at you including me is 'angry' :)

LOL sorry kiddo.  :)  Like i said, you're just coming across as desperate. It's the strangest hill to die on

1 hour ago, suds said:

While I value your opinions, I personally don't have any problems with those who post too often or use too many words. Posting is, after all, the lifeblood of this board. This is just an observation on my part. Carry on.

If it's topical or thoughtful, sure.  When it's pages and pages of theatrical jackassing?  Naw.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Topic Title should be "Canada falls from freedom index top 10 list for first time since 2012"

In 2012, Conservative Harper was PM :)

well you're not wrong.but in fairness that was the last 3 years of his term and it's gotten worse for the first 8 years of trudeau So while harper might deserve a small slap on the wrist, Justin deserves more of a 2x4 to the head :)  

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

If it's topical or thoughtful, sure.  When it's pages and pages of theatrical jackassing?  Naw.

Sorry kiddo - that's you.  "OOOOOOO POST COUNT# x 18. 

That's why people have lost respect for you. 

Edited by CdnFox

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Sorry kiddo - that's you.  "OOOOOOO POST COUNT# x 18.  There's nothing logical or thoughtful about doing that.  There's nothing logical or thoughtful about doing it ONCE never mind that many times.

That's why people have lost respect for you. 

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

You need a semblance of decency in your life.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sorry kiddo - that's you.  "OOOOOOO POST COUNT# x 18.  There's nothing logical or thoughtful about doing that.  There's nothing logical or thoughtful about doing it ONCE never mind that many times.

There is when you just cannot resist projecting your emotional frailty on others (which is rarely past the first page of a thread  🤣).  Every time you default back to your "aww muffin" routine and start insisting to people that you've caused emotional damage, or that they're broken, upset etc, a casual glance at your post count proves where that's coming from:

An angry an emotionally immature little man, seething alone at his computer for 16 hours a day.  😑

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, suds said:

It's entirely possible (depending on one's situation or condition) that they may be materially better off  with one party in power over another. However, what's under discussion is our rights and freedoms which isn't quite the same thing.

Freedom of expression (or free speech) is the canary in the coal mine. When free speech comes under attack, all rights come under attack because free speech is the cornerstone of everything. What I see happening today with government policy,  at the university level, at school board meetings, the justice system, it doesn't exactly remind me of right wing extremism. It's the exact opposite in most cases.

We've literally never lived in a. time where people have greater freedom of expression than we do now, what are you talking about?

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

There is when you just cannot resist projecting your emotional frailty on others

And once again you accuse others of what you do yourself.

I"m not the one posting other people's post counts ad nauseum trying to say how terrible THEIR lives are :)

But keep going kid - watching your decent into emotional collapse is always good for a laugh 🍿🍿🍿😂

11 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

We've literally never lived in a. time where people have greater freedom of expression than we do now, what are you talking about?

Go misgender someone and see if that's true.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

And once again you accuse others of what you do yourself.

I"m not the one posting other people's post counts ad nauseum trying to say how terrible THEIR lives are :)

No, you're the goofy little muppet who's here posting 16 hours a day, and that has trouble getting past the first page of a thread (often his own) without a belligerent derailment targeting the first person who disagrees with you.  🤡

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

No, you're the goofy little muppet who's here posting 16 hours a day,

ROFLMAO - you just never miss a chance to double down on your stupid do you :)

"Please!!! Please sir - i'm DESPERATE to believe your life is miserable so i can feel better about myself!!!! - please please acknowledge me!!!!!" :)

That low self esteem of yours is showing again  :)  but - this is how every discussion ends up because you get so frustrated looking stupid and the only thing you can think of to say is 'ur post count high u bad!!"  LOLOL

At least i know what 100 - 50 equals and i don't post links proving my opponent is correct and i'm wrong  :) 

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

If one has nothing to lose, then sure, say whatever you want. You can't be cancelled because there's nothing to cancel. On the other hand, many are being coerced into self censorship over fear of retribution. Others are losing their jobs, positions, or reputations over things they may have said 10 or 15 years ago. I wish I understood what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - you just never miss a chance to double down on your stupid do you :)

"Please!!! Please sir - i'm DESPERATE to believe your life is miserable so i can feel better about myself!!!! - please please acknowledge me!!!!!" :)

That low self esteem of yours is showing again  :)  but - this is how every discussion ends up because you get so frustrated looking stupid and the only thing you can think of to say is 'ur post count high u bad!!"  LOLOL

Your post count never even gets mentioned until your default program kicks in, which happens to be as soon as anyone disagrees with your dumb takes.  Then it's all about the aww muffins, and you frantically insisting that you're upsetting people who literally couldn't take you less seriously than they already do. 

I get it though.  It's tough being exposed as an unemployed no-life with no friends, no family and no hobbies beyond shitting up an internet forum 16 hours a day.  🫡

Edited by Moonbox

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Topic Title should be "Canada falls from freedom index top 10 list for first time since 2012"

In 2012, Conservative Harper was PM :)

Doesn't it take a couple yrs of research to make that list? So that would take us back to the chretien yrs?

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Your post count never even gets mentioned until your default program kicks in

I never mention my post count - it's got nothing to do with my 'defaut' anything,

It comes up when you 'lose' an argument and go into hissy fit mode.  As predicted. Nobody else ever mentions it and nobody cares. Just you - because it's all you've got.

Speaking of post count - the vast majority of yours are you chasing me.  Talk about obsessive.

LOL mention it a few more times, maybe that'll help and i'm SURE everyone will respect you THEN!

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 (munch munch munch)

Edited by CdnFox

10 hours ago, PIK said:

Doesn't it take a couple yrs of research to make that list? So that would take us back to the chretien yrs?

Isn't the Frasier Institute a research company that continually does research and publishes annually?

On 2/23/2024 at 11:31 PM, CdnFox said:

It comes up when you 'lose' an argument and go into hissy fit mode.  As predicted. Nobody else ever mentions it and nobody cares. Just you - because it's all you've got.

These types of posts are your default programming. "You're losing! Yes you are!  You totally are!"

and as we all know...

CNDFOXirony.thumb.png.bbc6ebca3cb8173191b84578f7684005.png

🤡🤡🤡

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

These types of posts are your default programming. "You're losing! Yes you are!  You totally are!"

LOL - stil trying desperately to put together your shattered ego i see :)

Nope kid - i'm not trying to convince you you're wrong - i'm pointing out what YOU do every time you decide you've losst.

Every. Single. Time.

I never say you've lost - i think it's pretty obvious when you lose and doesn't need pointing out, but the moment YOU think you've lost you go into hissy fit mode, you become desperate and frantic, you follow me around the board randomly attacking, you make little obsessed pictures of my post count that NOBODY CARES ABOUT including me and in fact other posters tend to make fun of you or ridicule you for (again), you'll pretend that 3 or 4 sentances is some sort of 'word wall',

and when all of this is pointed out and you're asked why you're like this, you'll pretend someone told you that you were wrong.

Kid - no one needs to say it. It's obvious.  What you're being asked is why you act out like a 3rd grader when you realize you look like a steaming pile yet again.

Now you're just basically my play thing :)    you say something stupid, i rub your face in it, and then sit back and watch the hissy fit unfold :)    Your opinion is worth nothing and the only people who relate to your level of thinking are mental geniuses like black dog :)  

It's pretty hiarious :P  

Now go on and complian about how that was just too much for your little brain to read :)   Everyone can use the laugh :P

Nothing proves that it's the other guy having a "hissy fit" (and that you're totally keeping your cool) like pounding a spastic wall of text that nobody's going to read, right?  

Sad Sticker - Sad Stickers

Edited by Moonbox