Putin Eliminates Another One

4 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

I did not express any support to political assassinations, far from it.

Epstein didn't kill himself btw.

So why bring up Epstein?

Who was he running against? Plenty of people would have had it in for him and not for political reasons.

Although the circumstances of his death are somewhat bizarre with people losing their jobs over it, we don't know that he didn't commit suicide.

Edited by Aristides

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Unsurprisingly far-right authoritarians and Putin sympathizers like Trump and Orban remain completely silent on Navalny. Shocker. 

No, no.

I'll be very vocal myself.

I don't care. I really don't, and it's fine. We don't have to care about activists in countries very far away from ours.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

One silver lining in Navalny’s death. Trump and Co. will have a harder time blocking military aid for Ukraine now. Some Republicans will break ranks. 

Nice thought but I wouldn't count on it. Fear of being primaried will probably keep them in line. 

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

No, no.

I'll be very vocal myself.

I don't care. I really don't, and it's fine. We don't have to care about activists in countries very far away from ours.

You are very vocal about doing nothing and making excuses for despots who murder their opposition.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Nice thought but I wouldn't count on it. Fear of being primaried will probably keep them in line.

The longer they give the appearance they're still thinking about it only underscores they've already picked sides.

In the meantime countries actually interested in containing Putin should be doing everything possible to foment dissent and rebellion in Russia while ramping up military aid to Ukraine.  Of course Putin just took the world's focus off Israel so I guess this will trigger what portends to be the bloodiest phase of Israel's ground offensives. Too bad so sad I guess. There's only so many balls humanity can juggle at once though and I really do think the Big Fumble is finally imminent.

So will everyone rage against the dying of the light or will it be like the end of a Walton's show and we call out good-night to one another?

11 hours ago, Aristides said:

You are very vocal about doing nothing and making excuses for despots who murder their opposition.

You might think that.

I might think you care selectively about which activist dies depending on which regime. To be frank, you have no clue about the hundreds of political prisoners executed yearly in China; and I don't neither.

To be totally blunt, we really don't care.

The reason you care so much about Navalny is the same reason you support war against Russia; the media has told you to care.

22 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

One silver lining in Navalny’s death. Trump and Co. will have a harder time blocking military aid for Ukraine now. Some Republicans will break ranks. 

Yeah, Politkovskaia was supposed to be the nail in Putin's political career too.

• Like 1

So you think it OK that a POTUS wouldn't know or care about what happens in Russia or any other country that is not close by?

I don't support a war against a Russia. I do support Ukraine's right to independence and territorial security. You on the other hand seem to support Russia invading its neighbours. 

Edited by Aristides

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

OOO, another Russian "think tank". Of course they tell the truth, Putin wouldn't have it any other way.🤣

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/katehon-bias/

It's no wonder you are so f**ked up.

Edited by Aristides

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

OOO, another Russian "think tank". Of course they tell the truth, Putin wouldn't have it any other way.🤣

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/katehon-bias/

It's no wonder you are so f**ked up.

He was poisoned...lol.

What a bunch of putzes. 

• Sad 1

On 2/17/2024 at 12:11 AM, August1991 said:

To me, Putin is a thug. But is Biden or Trump any different?

The fact that both Biden and Trump are still alive and running against each other in a free election answers your retarded question for you.  

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The fact that both Biden and Trump are still alive and running against each other in a free election answers your retarded question for you.  

Disagree

To me, the peaceful transfer of State power between living people who hate each other - this is civilisation.

You Americans have done this.

Russians and Chinese have never done this 

Edited by August1991

On 2/17/2024 at 1:07 PM, BeaverFever said:

Unsurprisingly far-right authoritarians and Putin sympathizers like Trump and Orban remain completely silent on Navalny. Shocker. 

Disagree.

From the world/Russian perspective, Biden is doing to Trump what Putin is doing to Navalny.

Irony. Clueless.