Fani Willis Lied about Timeline of Dating Relationship with Trump Prosecutor, Co-Defendant Says

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I admit that these lawsuits against Trump have nothing to do with actual justice. I also admit that I am a filthy liar and could use professional, psychiatric, help. 

We hear you loud and clear, robowoke. What do you need from us? I believe I could find you a good crazy house to rehab in. ;)

12 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I make up stories about what others  post (AKA LIE) cause I don't have anything original to add.

ftfy...

15 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Leftists are as crooked as the day is long. 

Strange that you believe what an indicted co-defendant has to say in an effort to get his charges dismissed.

27 minutes ago, robosmith said:

ftfy...

Strange that you believe what an indicted co-defendant has to say in an effort to get his charges dismissed.

Indictments from the crooked left. Why do you wolf that stuff down like a starving man with a Hasty Pudding.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Indictments from the crooked left. Why do you wolf that stuff down like a starving man with a Hasty Pudding.

We KNOW why you dismiss the American Judicial system. LOTS of CRIMINALS DO THAT. 🤮

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I am DELUGINAL and LIE ALL THE TIME. I never have anything worthwhile to say.

We know.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

What’s crooked about having consensual sex, and what does it have to do with this trial? 

When you hire your unqualified boyfriend and pay him many times more over everyone else without obtaining approval to hire him and he takes you on lavish vacations on the tax payers dime. This can be viewed as giving Fani a financial interest in the case.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

This is really a pretty flimsy complaint. 

Willis was boning the special prosecutor.

They went on vacations together. 

He booked the travel. (According to both parties, Willis paid him directly for her half.)

So the premise of the complaint is that there was an incentive to extend the prosecution, so that the special prosecutor would be employed longer, so Willis would be able to go on more vacations. -- That's right. The claim is that Willis was prosecuting this case not because it's a history-making case against a history making crook, but because the highly-paid county DA wanted her boyfriend to be able to take her on more fabulous getaways!

You never know what's going to happen in court with real people, but seems unlikely to achieve any goal beyond delay. If it turns the other way for some reason, Willis will have farked her way out of the history books.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

When you hire your unqualified boyfriend and pay him many times more over everyone else without obtaining approval to hire him and he takes you on lavish vacations on the tax payers dime. This can be viewed as giving Fani a financial interest in the case.

Do you have ANY evidence for ^these allegations? Or just made them up. Willis has said that Wade was paid the same rate as others hired.

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

An Accusation is NOT "evidence" and the so called National Review is a extreme Far Right agenda publication. Nothing in it is factual .  

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

What’s crooked about having consensual sex, and what does it have to do with this trial? 

Exactly NOTHING. And that was about all the MAGA attorney had to say also.  Yes, two people met for a casual affair, then it ended.  It had nothing to do with either one of them in their roles investigating a Criminal and his band of thugs attacking the elections in Georgia except to make up lies and try to pin those lies on Mz. Willis and then use that false "picture" to create a fraud to pin more spurious charges on. Why are the MAGA's doing this?   Because they were caught with their hands and feet in a criminal enterprise trying to falsify a national election to keep the Biggest Red Hat in an Office he was not re-elected to,  and think they can shove more lies and deceit down the nations throat and that we'll all believe it.....because they do it to themselves all the time and Trump does it to them first, so they think EVERYONE should fall for the same utter bullsh**t.

57 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Do you have ANY evidence for ^these allegations? Or just made them up. Willis has said that Wade was paid the same rate as others hired.

Oh then how did he make so much more money than everyone else? We know how much he made compared to everyone else, they have paid him over 650k for what? His expertise? A man who has never prosecuted a felony case and was a judge for traffic citations.

Let me tell you, when I want someone to be on my team when I am prosecuting the biggest case of my life I want someone who knows his way around traffic laws.

I do love her claim she paid him back in cash, because you know I often go to the bank and withdraw thousands of dollars  just to pay someone back. Don't they know they can you know write a check or use Zelle. Of course I hope she knows that the bank tracks withdrawals right? So if she is telling the truth she should be able show the bank statements of large sums of cash being withdrawn from her account around the times of the trips she took with him and an influx of cash entering his bank account.

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

Oh then how did he make so much more money than everyone else? We know how much he made compared to everyone else, they have paid him over 650k for what? His expertise? A man who has never prosecuted a felony case and was a judge for traffic citations.

Let me tell you, when I want someone to be on my team when I am prosecuting the biggest case of my life I want someone who knows his way around traffic laws.

I do love her claim she paid him back in cash, because you know I often go to the bank and withdraw thousands of dollars  just to pay someone back. Don't they know they can you know write a check or use Zelle. Of course I hope she knows that the bank tracks withdrawals right? So if she is telling the truth she should be able show the bank statements of large sums of cash being withdrawn from her account around the times of the trips she took with him and an influx of cash entering his bank account.

Let us know when you get EVIDENCE for ^your rant.

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

Ask Fani. She's the one who was caught lying. 

Making up stories about what allegedly happened based on the statements of an alleged witness who couldn't even recall what they said the first time , and then basing your legal strategy on badgering and bullying and lying about the same falsehood is fraud. We all heard it but you seem to think that repeating Trumps bulls%$#t stories as Truth will prove only you are a bigger fraud than he is. 

WHOA, WHOA, whooooooooooa. 

Someone had sex and tried to keep it a secret?

FELONIES! FELONIES! FELONY CHARGES GALORE! THIS REQUIRES AT LEAST 34 FELONY COUNTS OF UP TO 25 YEARS EACH! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HAPPENING IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!

[I said it for you @godzilla because I know that you're too modest to say it yourself]

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WHOA, WHOA, whooooooooooa. 

Someone had sex and tried to keep it a secret?

FELONIES! FELONIES! FELONY CHARGES GALORE! THIS REQUIRES AT LEAST 34 FELONY COUNTS OF UP TO 25 YEARS EACH! THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING HAPPENING IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW!

[I said it for you @godzilla because I know that you're too modest to say it yourself]

- Hetero sex - no less.

;) 

• Sad 1

Slutty Fat Fani gave her heartthrob a sweetheart contract to help her convict Trump. They got a sex-pad and took trips together.

She has lied about several things and has tried to cover her tracks with her display of self-pity.

Bottom line.

1. Stutty Fat Fani let her vagina think for her.

2. Slutty Fat Fani has shown she is not trustworthy. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1