Fani Willis Lied about Timeline of Dating Relationship with Trump Prosecutor, Co-Defendant Says

See, one thing the cultists will never admit to is that all these bullshit lawsuits against Trump are politically motivated. And when lawsuits are POLITICALLY motived, you get fat racist pieces of shit like Fani Willis leading the charge. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Let us know when you get EVIDENCE for ^your rant.

Are you not paying attention at all? Even you precious CNN and MSNBC are reporting this.  We have gone from alleged relationship to it happened and the only question now is when it began.

We know from actual credit card statements that Wade paid for trips between the two of them and the charge actually named her as a passenger.

Then of course her claim that she paid Wade back in cash which cannot be proven one way or the other because she is now claiming it came from money she just has lying around her house that she received from defendants while she was a defense attorney. Of course that should peak the IRS's interest on whether she actually reported those payments or not.

Remember this isn't a trial where they have to prove anything. Prosecutors have to above reproach and even the appearance of impropriety is bad no matter the intent.

Fani in a now famous interview talked about how she won't sleep with employees and she obviously did. 

All she did in the hearing is dig herself deeper in a hole.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Making up stories about what allegedly happened based on the statements of an alleged witness who couldn't even recall what they said the first time , and then basing your legal strategy on badgering and bullying and lying about the same falsehood is fraud. We all heard it but you seem to think that repeating Trumps bulls%$#t stories as Truth will prove only you are a bigger fraud than he is. 

Your bias is irrelevant. We're after the truth, not some bullshit deviation back to the witch hunted. ;)

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

Your bias is irrelevant. We're after the truth, not some bullshit deviation back to the witch hunted. ;)

I guess to Caswell witnesses against those that are going after Trump aren't to be trusted but a Janitor who was a friend of a friends nephew who heard something behind a closed door while the vacuum was running is completely credible when saying something bad about Trump.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

An Accusation is NOT "evidence" and the so called National Review is a extreme Far Right agenda publication. Nothing in it is factual .  

National Review is more credible than anything YOU'VE got, so I'm not understanding the protests. 

What needs to be determined here is whether Willis's relationship with her "friend" is a conflict of interest. 

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

Are you not paying attention at all? Even you precious CNN and MSNBC are reporting this.  We have gone from alleged relationship to it happened and the only question now is when it began.

We know from actual credit card statements that Wade paid for trips between the two of them and the charge actually named her as a passenger.

Then of course her claim that she paid Wade back in cash which cannot be proven one way or the other because she is now claiming it came from money she just has lying around her house that she received from defendants while she was a defense attorney. Of course that should peak the IRS's interest on whether she actually reported those payments or not.

Remember this isn't a trial where they have to prove anything. Prosecutors have to above reproach and even the appearance of impropriety is bad no matter the intent.

Fani in a now famous interview talked about how she won't sleep with employees and she obviously did. 

Not according to legal experts reporting on her testimony.

There is NO CONFLICT under GA law even when husband and wife are involved on OPPOSING SIDES.

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

ACTUAL justice is coming soon to a court room near you (March 25). Stay tuned.

BULLSHIT is the only ACTUAL your side deals in. 

March 25 will be a disappointment for TDS sufferers everywhere. I hope you'll have your meds nearby. ;)

Edited by Deluge

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Only ^CRIMINALS complain about the US Judicial system.

TRAITORS have the audacity to warp the US Judicial System. 

The hope, of course, is that Trump drains you wokejobs completely out of ALL systems. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

That’s not the question.  The relationship is not unlawful or disqualifying. What’s disqualifying is whether there was any financial incentive or motivation involved, and none was presented.  

Instead, you had a highly respected former Governor testify that Willis first tried to hire him, and he turned her down, and one reason was the money wasn’t enough.  

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

TRAITORS have the audacity to warp the US Judicial System. 

Really? Is that a service YOU OFFER? Please tell us your secret on how to do that.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

The hope, of course, is that Trump drains you wokejobs completely out of ALL systems. 

Of course ^that would be illegal and impeachable.

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

The Truth was found in New York Court today Feb 16, 2024,   and Trump and sons will be paying a colossal amount of their swindled cash to pay the Award the Court requires of them, and at 9% daily interest until it ALL.is paid, it likely will reach into the billions .

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

National Review is more credible than anything YOU'VE got, so I'm not understanding the protests. 

What needs to be determined here is whether Willis's relationship with her "friend" is a conflict of interest. 

A conflict of what interest? That the Republicans far right are into churning up sex questions to bully enemies? or is it they do the bidding Trump demands and their interest is purely debauchery not lawful deposition. Example: if my house burns down and I file an insurance claim , ut would be against the creator if the fire...such as a faulty plug on an electrical appliance that sparks unobserved long hours after allegedly being turned off. If I want to U. S. District Court and asked to deposition the Fire Captain of the fire truck that came but couldn't save my house, to see if he had an affair with the claims administrator who worked for my insurance company to try and prove they colluded to let my house burn down because they were having an extra marital or perfectly normal sexual relationship..I would be lucky if I made it home and didn't spend at least a few days in him plus pay a huge fine for wasting the Courts time on a totally frivolous lawsuit!  Then, I would likely be sued for libel by the fire Captain and the claims administrator, each, separately for defamation of character!  This is what Trumps attorneys did in the suit of the Georgia DA Fani Willis  and her father!!!The same idiocy by Trump's attorneys.

19 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

A conflict of what interest? 

Yes. 

Willis paid her boyfriend "large sums for his work and then BENEFITED personally when he paid for vacations for the two of them". THAT is a conflict of interest. 

Now the two degenerates are claiming that Willis paid Wade back in cash, but nobody believes that shit because she doesn't have any proof of cash withdrawals. Essentially she's trying to say that she routinely socks away $5 - $10 worth of grocery change every week or two and that's how she amassed thousands and thousands of dollars to pay her lover. lol

19 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The Truth was found in New York Court today Feb 16, 2024,   and Trump and sons will be paying a colossal amount of their swindled cash to pay the Award the Court requires of them, and at 9% daily interest until it ALL.is paid, it likely will reach into the billions .

There was no truth found in the New York Court on Feb 16. 

There was, however, lots of manufactued bullshit used in that courtroom to help derail Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and that was sucessful, but that's it. 

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Yes. 

Willis paid her boyfriend "large sums for his work and then BENEFITED personally when he paid for vacations for the two of them". THAT is a conflict of interest. 

Now the two degenerates are claiming that Willis paid Wade back in cash, but nobody believes that shit because she doesn't have any proof of cash withdrawals. Essentially she's trying to say that she routinely socks away $5 - $10 worth of grocery change every week or two and that's how she amassed thousands and thousands of dollars to pay her lover. lol

According to the LIVE TELEVISED Court hearing which I heard entirely,  everything you state above is a lie fabricated to make a place to stand on so Trump's attorneys can invent more bull$&% and make more cases ..anything..to delay, stall, create more lies and conspiracy on, to do the same over and over, ANYTHING to prevent Trump and his rotten to the core thug friends from getting convicted of felonies which will put him and them away in federal prison where his little empire of evil will fall completely apart and lead to many more co-conspirators being arrested and convicted similarly who knowingly supported his crimes or the crimes of others who supported  Trump's criminal actions.    

• Like 1

On 2/16/2024 at 10:05 AM, Fluffypants said:

What does this have to do with Trump’s innocence or guilt?

4 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

According to the LIVE TELEVISED Court hearing which I heard entirely,  everything you state above is a lie fabricated to make a place to stand on so Trump's attorneys can invent more bull$&% and make more cases ..anything..to delay, stall, create more lies and conspiracy on, to do the same over and over, ANYTHING to prevent Trump and his rotten to the core thug friends from getting convicted of felonies which will put him and them away in federal prison where his little empire of evil will fall completely apart and lead to many more co-conspirators being arrested and convicted similarly who knowingly supported his crimes or the crimes of others who supported  Trump's criminal actions.    

"blah, blah, blah, I heard this entirely and blah, blah, blah Trump this and Trump that *SNIFF* felonies, evil, blah, blah, blah, *CRY*"

I've already given you the facts, crybaby; how you choose to twist them is entirely up to you. ;) 

Edited by Deluge

Hilarious. 

Look how terrified of Trump, these Tweenkies are.

"I'm not on trial! He is!" Exclaimed Fat Fani Willis in court.

Well...no you abusive slut...you are on trial.

Once Trump wins the Whitehouse,  I hope he puts all these abusive little shits on trial.

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. 

Look how terrified of Trump, these Tweenkies are.

"I'm not on trial! He is!" Exclaimed Fat Fani Willis in court.

Well...no you abusive slut...you are on trial.

Once Trump wins the Whitehouse,  I hope he puts all these abusive little shits on trial.

Donald Trump is fatter, way sluttier, and more abusive. And he is on trial. For 91 felonies. 

• Thanks 2