Tucker's Interview With Putin

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Oh you're one of those dummies. One question: how does Putin's dick taste?

You need to ask a fellow dick-connoisseur I guess, I don't know what dick tastes like or how you guys rate them.

Before you run for your emotional support goat, I just want to assure you that I'm in no way underestimating how important dick-flavour is to you, nor judging you. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You need to ask a fellow dick-connoisseur I guess, I don't know what dick tastes like or how you guys rate them.

Before you run for your emotional support goat, I just want to assure you that I'm in no way underestimating how important dick-flavour is to you, nor judging you. 

No I'm asking you as the guy with daddy Putin's balls so deep in his mouth they're coming out your ears.

Just now, Black Dog said:

ScreenShot2024-01-27at4_19_27PM.png.c4088375fb611096dc02b6841c8d4c9f.png

TBH, cheehwahwa didn't post the above pic of himself 'posting': he posted about the taste of Putin's dick again, and no one else shares his obsession with Putin's dick and balls so I edited his post to make him look more intelligent, hoping that he will try to live up to the new, much loftier standard I set for him.

You can thank me later.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2024 at 3:33 PM, Black Dog said:

No I'm asking you as the guy with daddy Putin's balls so deep in his mouth they're coming out your ears.

Lol...it sure botheres you limp noodles that Tucker brought us the perspective of the Russians eh?

Now comic-boy is saying a negotiated peace deal is the only way out of this mess. What a shock.

Who ya gonna watch die when that happens? Oh wait...Jews and Semites will do I suppose.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Now comic-boy is saying a negotiated peace deal is the only way out of this mess. What a shock.

Zelensky Calls for Peace, Not More Weapons

"In a speech in Switzerland, the Ukrainian president asked for more sanctions on Moscow, but he did not appeal for weaponry for new offenses."

Joe Biden: "Too bad. You're gettin em anyway. I told you, we're in this for as loooooonnngg as it takes."

D531B64D-6815-427F-B8B1-6E1E129D7D1F.thumb.jpeg.871b3301039c7ed50a47ee6e3f636a76.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Zelensky Calls for Peace, Not More Weapons

"In a speech in Switzerland, the Ukrainian president asked for more sanctions on Moscow, but he did not appeal for weaponry for new offenses."

Joe Biden: "Too bad. You're gettin em anyway. I told you, we're in this for as loooooonnngg as it takes."

D531B64D-6815-427F-B8B1-6E1E129D7D1F.thumb.jpeg.871b3301039c7ed50a47ee6e3f636a76.jpeg

Yup. Even comic-boy wants this to end now. It's Brandon and his cronies now who want war.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yup. Even comic-boy wants this to end now. It's Brandon and his cronies now who want war.

Brandon always wanted the war. Brandon and his cronies made the war possible.

But hey, you people (not you) go after the carrot they dangle in front of your face.

There's a bad man! Look over there!

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - ok i have to ask,  why 'comic-boy'?

Am guessing, because Zelunksky was a comedian in his former life.

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

And Biden is a joke, actually. 

Ya...he is.

Europe has had it with the EU and their national governments. Farmers are going nuts. Canadian farmers are getting antsie too.

The whole Libbie globalist structure is collapsing under its own weight. But we focus on Tucker Carlson and his audacity. 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2024 at 6:20 AM, Nationalist said:

Lol...it sure botheres you limp noodles that Tucker brought us the perspective of the Russians eh?

Who ya gonna watch die when that happens? Oh wait...Jews and Semites will do I suppose.

I think the reason you want Russia to win is that the triumph of a right wing autocracy is the only thing that gets your withered old pecker to move a bit.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Zelinsky was a comedian apparently.

LOL - well that makes sense.  I thought maybe he was a comic collector or something -  like "If you're ragging on him just because he likes the original spider-man you and i shall have words sir!"

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2024 at 8:20 AM, Nationalist said:

He did more than that he presented Russian propaganda and couldn’t bring himself to ask even one tough question or challenge even one of Putin’s dubious claims.

He even produced a little video segment where he tried to falsely make it seem like poverty-riddn, crime-infested Russia is a paradise by filming bits in the ONE nice area where all the businesses and rich oligarchs go.

“The grocery store locks up their shopping carts so homeless people don’t steal them! Isn’t that amazing?”  

“Trust me this loaf of bread I’m sniffing smells better than American bread!”

“This ONE subway station is nicer than American subway stations!”

Jon Stewart aptly describes Tucker’s hack job  

Even Family Guy’s depiction of Russia is more realistic 

Edited by BeaverFever

8 hours ago, Black Dog said:

I think the reason you want Russia to win is that the triumph of a right wing autocracy is the only thing that gets your withered old pecker to move a bit.

You think? No wait...really?

Most of you Libbies call Russia communist and you call them right-wing.

Do any of you have a firm belief at all?

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Do you think Tucker actually goes grocery shopping?

Leftists getting right to the heart of the matter. This is really riveting stuff. I feel like I'm right inside your "illeet think tanq" now. Plz carry on.