Are the Democrats an Actual Cult?

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The fact is they woudn't.  but when you don't like the facts you (and the rest of the left)  simply make up things nobody ever said, and then make up responses from people they don't like that they would never say.

Because you haven't got the honesty, integrity or courage to address the points and actually counter them.  Beacuase you know i'm right and it pisses you off.

Sorry that reality is so painful for you kiddo - that sure explains why you choose to live in a fake one with fake people saying fake things. Tell me all about how you're not a cultist :) 

LOL you don’t get it

I was making fun of you because clearly the Democrats party doesn’t “meet the dictionary definition” of a cult by any stretch of the imagination.

Meawhile the Republican Party is the Cult of Trump complete with:

- elaborate and baseless conspiracy theories and secret truths that are to be believed only because Trump says so, including trying to steal the 2020 election,

- supporters actually attacked the Capitol when he lost the election 

- a leader who refuses to debate, be challenged or criticized in person and still sweeps the primaries l

-  follower’s belief in the leader’s implausible superhuman “genius” abilities (“knows more about the  military than the generals”, “just as much about vaccines and microbiology as the scientists” etc. ).

- Let’s not forget the “#walk” hashtag from his first presidential run. That’s what you’re supposed to use on social media to brag about cutting off friends and family who aren’t Trump supporters.

- Another  Key red flag is when the Republican party didn’t release a platform in the 2020 election  year, instead stating only:”That the Republican party has and will continue to enthusiastically support the President’s America-first agenda.”  That is some straight up David Koresh drink-the kool-aid cult level shit right there. It’s basically confirming that they believe in nothing except unquestionably supporting Dear Leader’s one-man rule in whatever he wishes to say or do or not say or do. 

in summary it’s hilarious that despite the fact the Republican Party being almost universally described as a one man personality cult foe the last 8 years

You (and the celebrity in the OP) think democrats “meet the dictionary definition” of a cult ….all because the politicians don’t live up to their campaign promises. That’s not the definition of a cult, that’s the definition of a political party and all parties in every democracy ESPECIALLY the Republican party don’t and can’t keep all their promises 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LOL you don’t get it

I was making fun of you because clearly the Democrats party doesn’t “meet the dictionary definition” of a cult by any stretch of the imagination.

No i get it - you couldn't refute the point so you made some shit up to try to make yourself feel better. I think everyone gets it.

The democrats do in fact meet the dictionary definition. Sorry.

But - as i ALSO said - i think that while that's true it's not really an accurate way to refer to them. Sometimes things can meet one definition and still not be a good fit  Tomatos meet the definition of fruit.

I also said you could arguably say the same about some republican supporters.

But your teeny tiny little 16 bit brain couldn't cope with ANYONE DAAAAARRRRING to say something negative about your beloved democrats!!!!!  So instead of reading what i wrote and thinking about it,  You had a freak out  and tried to 'defend it' and make some shit up that's very clearly wrong to start with but even tho it's utterly bullshit hey - it makes that guy who said something true but negative get compared to hitler and stalin etc so yay!

Yeah kid - well done, you don't look cultish zealot  at all doing that :)   Way to prove the op's point :)  

9 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

+Well my man, you stretch your imagination regularly, repeating MAGA is cult. In fact it's stretched so tight there is a possibility of a sudden and violent snap back directly into your gob. I can give you the name of a good dentist if you like.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

C'mon Caswell. We both know that you're aware of the FBI's crimes. It's impossible for you not to know by now. I'm not playing your stupid game. 

Actually, you are. You lose when you base Reality on a fantasy made up by those who don't like Reality so they make up ways to degrade it to a segment of the population who is too ignorant to believe anything but what they are told, thus ripe for Trump and his con men. So, since you espouse Trump, you lose again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Actually, you are. You lose when you base Reality on a fantasy made up by those who don't like Reality so they make up ways to degrade it to a segment of the population who is too ignorant to believe anything but what they are told, thus ripe for Trump and his con men. So, since you espouse Trump, you lose again. 

well.  You certainly showed HIM who the crazy one is.

(facepalm!)

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

on the other hand, I would say that republicans/Conservatives are not a cult. Why? Because there is too much variation in their views from person to person.

Who's saying all Republicans are in a cult?

It is MAGA which is Trump's CULT. AKA, the rubes who believe whatever he says.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm still betting his assassination will be an inside job. Mind you I've been saying that long enough it'll be easy to mistake accuracy for a busted watch.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

He was the first person to say "Nuh-uh, you are", so I guess he wins? 

😥

Hey - he doesn't MAKE the rules bud. And you had every chance to come back with something appropriate like "Neener Neener" or the ever popular "Not me, u".  But you didn't. YOU DIDN'T!  This is all on you - Now do the dance of shame and think about what you've done.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one believes everything he says, but as far as honesty is concerned, he's a paragon of virtue compared to the liars in the MSM and their cultist leftard horde. 

Your diehard defence of vax lies, collusion crimes, etc should be enough to put you in the loony bin. 

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

That is not the point. the point is that amongst Conservatives.. there is variance. They do not all hold to the exact same belief therefore making so where they have no beliefs that are individual to them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

That is not the point. the point is that amongst Conservatives.. there is variance. They do not all hold to the exact same belief therefore making so where they have no beliefs that are individual to them. 

The cult NOT being ALL conservatives does NOT mean there is no subset which IS a cult.

IOW, the Republican Party has TWO distinct FACTIONS.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

No one believes everything he says, but as far as honesty is concerned, he's a paragon of virtue compared to the liars in the MSM and their cultist leftard horde. 

You've defended ALL his lies with your logical fallacy about the Wapo list of 30,000+

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Your diehard defence of vax lies, collusion crimes, etc should be enough to put you in the loony bin. 

Or YOU. You have every trait which puts you squarely in the MAGA CULT faction. 

You've even tried to warp the definition of "rain" to defend Trump's LIE.

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You've defended ALL his lies with your logical fallacy about the Wapo list of 30,000+

It was a list of their own 30,000 lies 😉

A proud achievement for any leftist rag.

Or YOU. You have every trait which puts you squarely in the MAGA CULT faction. 

You've even tried to warp the definition of "rain" to defend Trump's LIE.

There is no MAGA cult, stupid.

If you actually liked having a strong economy, you'd like Trump.

If you actually liked the fact that working Americans were taking home far more money than ever before, you'd like Trump.

If you actually liked the expedited defeat of islamic state, you'd like Trump.

If you liked peace in Ukraine, you'd like Trump.

If you actually liked peace in the ME, you'd like Trump.

If you liked having the first president elected since 1977 to not start any wars, you'd like Trump.

In order to find fault with Trump, you had to comb through a 17-minute video in HD, frame-by-frame, spot a few drops of drizzle landing in a 3-5 second period, and then describe that 17-minute period of time as "it rained"

Robo-liar: "YAY! 3 seconds of drizzle in 17 minutes! Trump said it didn't rain so he's a liar!!!"

Do you understand how f'd up it is to see 3 seconds of drizzle in 17 minutes and call it 'rain'? Do you understand how f'd up you are for characterizing Trump by that instead of a highly successful presidency? 

This is an example of an ACTUAL LIE, stupid. Not just one lie, it's a lie that Joe Biden told repeatedly: "I did not have any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings". Joe was in constant contact with most of Hunter's overseas associates. He communicated with them using an email alias. The Bidens have over 20 shell companies. https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-direct-monthly-payments-to-joe-biden-from-hunter-bidens-business-entity/

• Following subpoenas to obtain Biden family associates’ bank records, Chairman Comer issued subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records. The House Oversight Committee has identified over 20 shell companies and
  • uncovered how the Bidens and their associates raked in over $24 million dollars between 2015 and 2019 by selling Joe Biden as “the brand.” Financial records obtained show Hunter Biden’s business account, Owasco PC, received payments from Chinese-state linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.
  • Payments to Joe Biden from Hunter’s Owasco PC corporate account are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.
  • As the Bidens received millions from foreign nationals and companies in China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and Kazakhstan, Joe Biden dined with his family’s foreign associates, spoke to them by speakerphone, had coffee, attended meetings, and ultimately received payments that were funded by his family’s business dealings.

I'll put these two things side by side so that you can see the gap in accuracy between what Joe said and what the truth was:

"I did not have any knowledge whatsoever of Hunter's overseas business dealings" 

vs

Joe Biden dined with his family’s foreign associates, spoke to them by speakerphone, had coffee, attended meetings, and ultimately received payments that were funded by his family’s business dealings.

Compare that to:

"It didn't rain during my 17-minute speech"

vs

"There was 3 seconds of drizzle during my 17-minute speech."

We already know what Robo-liar will say: "The first one was pretty close. THE SECOND ONE IS A HUGE LIE OF INTERNATIONAL CONSEQUENCE!!!! OMG, Trump was basically clinging to a life raft by the end of his speech!"

Edited by WestCanMan

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It was a list of their own 30,000 lies 😉

A proud achievement for any leftist rag.

See there you go again. You couldn't even disprove the first one which you claimed would disprove ALL the rest.

AKA, logical fallacy.

There is no MAGA cult, stupid.

You keep proving there is.

If you actually liked having a strong economy, you'd like Trump.

If you actually liked the fact that working Americans were taking home far more money than ever before, you'd like Trump.

The economy crashed under Trump because of his incompetence and ignoring of the pandemic.

If you actually liked the expedited defeat of islamic state, you'd like Trump.

If you liked peace in Ukraine, you'd like Trump.

If you actually liked peace in the ME, you'd like Trump.

If you liked having the first president elected since 1977 to not start any wars, you'd like Trump.

Obama didn't start any wars. He did provide air support for a few months for the rebels in Libya.

In order to find fault with Trump, you had to comb through a 17-minute video in HD, frame-by-frame, spot a few drops of drizzle landing in a 3-5 second period, and then describe that 17-minute period of time as "it rained"

Robo-liar: "YAY! 3 seconds of drizzle in 17 minutes! Trump said it didn't rain so he's a liar!!!"

Do you understand how f'd up it is to see 3 seconds of drizzle in 17 minutes and call it 'rain'? Do you understand how f'd up you are for characterizing Trump by that instead of a highly successful presidency? 

It wasn't 3 sec. It wasn't "a few drops." It rained and Trump lied.

This is an example of an ACTUAL LIE, stupid. Not just one lie, it's a lie that Joe Biden told repeatedly: "I did not have any knowledge of Hunter's overseas business dealings". Joe was in constant contact with most of Hunter's overseas associates. He communicated with them using an email alias. The Bidens have over 20 shell companies. https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-direct-monthly-payments-to-joe-biden-from-hunter-bidens-business-entity/

• Following subpoenas to obtain Biden family associates’ bank records, Chairman Comer issued subpoenas for Hunter and James Biden’s personal and business bank records. The House Oversight Committee has identified over 20 shell companies and
  • uncovered how the Bidens and their associates raked in over $24 million dollars between 2015 and 2019 by selling Joe Biden as “the brand.” Financial records obtained show Hunter Biden’s business account, Owasco PC, received payments from Chinese-state linked companies and other foreign nationals and companies.
  • Payments to Joe Biden from Hunter’s Owasco PC corporate account are part of a pattern revealing Joe Biden knew about, participated in, and benefited from his family’s influence peddling schemes.
  • As the Bidens received millions from foreign nationals and companies in China, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, and Kazakhstan, Joe Biden dined with his family’s foreign associates, spoke to them by speakerphone, had coffee, attended meetings, and ultimately received payments that were funded by his family’s business dealings.

I'll put these two things side by side so that you can see the gap in accuracy between what Joe said and what the truth was:

"I did not have any knowledge whatsoever of Hunter's overseas business dealings" 

vs

Joe Biden dined with his family’s foreign associates, spoke to them by speakerphone, had coffee, attended meetings, and ultimately received payments that were funded by his family’s business dealings.

Compare that to:

"It didn't rain during my 17-minute speech"

vs

"There was 3 seconds of drizzle during my 17-minute speech."

We already know what Robo-liar will say: "The first one was pretty close. THE SECOND ONE IS A HUGE LIE OF INTERNATIONAL CONSEQUENCE!!!! OMG, Trump was basically clinging to a life raft by the end of his speech!"

Sorry, even IF Biden lied, it doesn't mean that Trump didn't lie 30,000+ times.

Like said before, Trump is such a pathological LIAR, he LIES about inconsequential things cause he has MAGA CULT like you to defend them. Trump is a con man....

• Thanks 1