Are the Democrats an Actual Cult?

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I have to admit - it's a pretty solid argument....

Is Biden the leader of the Dems now?

Don't think so.

If Biden says jump and Obama says sit, you wouldn't be able to slide a credit card under anyone in the DNC. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Is Biden the leader of the Dems now?

Don't think so.

If Biden says jump and Obama says sit, you wouldn't be able to slide a credit card under anyone in the DNC. 

Absolutely  he is,  he's always lead these days he has to be lead everywh....  oh,  Lead-er.  Sorry - that's my bad, misread that....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hodad is like Black Dog.

If you just replace all of his words with a picture of a dog taking a crap you don't lose any facts, stats or insights.

He's the exact opposite of these guys:

At one point those guys believed the exact same things that Hodad did, but when new evidence/info came out they let it collide with the old info that was in their brain, and let that cognitive dissonance ring like a bell. They came out of it with a more complete understanding. 

The Hodads of this world call guys like that "Uncle Toms". He is brainwashed to hate people like that and to disregard them entirely.

CNN's original false narratives will be stuck inside his little pea brain 'til death and you will never be able to have an intelligent conversation with him. That's why he's on my ignore list. 

Hey, look at your own post, dipshit. Not a fact or link in sight. Just lie after lie after lie with  a dash of opinion. How could you possibly think anyone would actually engage with that crap? 

If you want to debate facts, try using one.

Like "It didn't rain!" Or, "I saw it on my TV days before the footage was released."  So we can all laugh at you again.

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Hey, look at your own post, dipshit. Not a fact or link in sight. Just lie after lie after lie with  a dash of opinion. How could you possibly think anyone would actually engage with that crap? 

Like "It didn't rain!" Or, "I saw it on my TV days before the footage was released."  So we can all laugh at you again.

How odd - that post didn't have a fact or a link.

15 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Hey, look at your own post, dipshit. Not a fact or link in sight.

There's a link right in the middle of that post, dipshit.

It's a link to a video of two college professors/black activists who say literally all of the things about G Floyd that I was saying years ago. 

I know that you can't bear to look at it, because it conflicts with your prog-programming, but FYI that's basically the high-water mark for American racial discussion right there, and it boils down to "Why does the MSM keep running these false narratives?"

Just lie after lie after lie with  a dash of opinion. How could you possibly think anyone would actually engage with that crap? 

Do you think that Michelle Obama didn't tell high school grads to "Stay angry, focus their anger, and not to let people tell them not to be angry"?

Do you think that leftists didn't shrug off the severed head effigy as "comedy"? 

Didn't they just shrug off talk about assassinating the president and blowing up the WH as "freedom of speech"? 

Didn't they say that protests at SCJ homes was ok?

Did Kamala not gush about the prospect of G Floyd riots lasting another 6 months (past Christmas)? 

Do you think that leftards didn't just call it "The summer of love" when BLMers overran a police precinct and declared sovereignty over part of Seattle?

C'mon, stupid. Tell us what you specifically think is a lie so that we can keep laughing about how stupid you are...

I used a barrage, you couldn't find fault with a single one.

Trump wasn't incorrect to say what he did. He stood there for 17 minutes and his hair was dry the whole time. 

I never said "before the footage was released", I said "Before CNN released the footage", stupid. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's a link to a video of two college professors/black activists who say literally all of the things about G Floyd that I was saying years ago. 

I know that you can't bear to look at it, because it conflicts with your prog-programming, but FYI that's basically the high-water mark for American racial discussion right there, and it boils down to "Why does the MSM keep running these false narratives?"

Do you think that Michelle Obama didn't tell high school grads to "Stay angry, focus their anger, and not to let people tell them not to be angry"?

Do you think that leftists didn't shrug off the severed head effigy as "comedy"? 

Didn't they just shrug off talk about assassinating the president and blowing up the WH as "freedom of speech"? 

Didn't they say that protests at SCJ homes was ok?

Did Kamala not gush about the prospect of G Floyd riots lasting another 6 months (past Christmas)? 

Do you think that leftards didn't just call it "The summer of love" when BLMers overran a police precinct and declared sovereignty over part of Seattle?

C'mon, stupid. Tell us what you specifically think is a lie so that we can keep laughing about how stupid you are...

I used a barrage, you couldn't find fault with a single one.

Trump wasn't incorrect to say what he did. He stood there for 17 minutes and his hair was dry the whole time. 

I never said "before the footage was released", I said "Before CNN released the footage", stupid. 

I just have to note - what is it with lefties on this board suddenly being blind to links?

I've seen this several times now including my own stuff -  you post a link, it's entirely relevant to the issue at hand, the next post or two they make a claim you've never posted a link.

Moonbox does it, black dog does it,  others have done it and here as well... . what the hell has suddenly gotten into the left that they're all link-blind suddenly????

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

<SNIP Gish Gallop to get back to my favorites.>

See the way forums work is that replies are sequential. You posted another of your copy and paste screeds -- with no facts or links, jackass. Then I called it out for what it was. Then you replied criticizing me for not using facts or links (but you tossed in a video of some randos on YouTube for some reason). To which I replied that you didn't use a facts or links in your screed and shouldn't  point fingers. And somehow you think I've missed the youtube randos that you spam everwhere? Because apparently you can't track an exchange over 4 posts.🤣

And onto my favorite WestCanMan greatest hits-thank you for providing proof again that I am correct in calling you an incorrigible liar. 

You've seen videos and photos-- from the first time this issue ever came up--that show rain at Trumps inauguration, while he is speaking. Speakers on stage at the inauguration literally reference the rain at the inauguration. And you will STILL persist, even a year later that Trump was truthful when he claimed there was no rain at the inauguration. 

Stop and think about how farking insane that is, that an (allegedly) grown man is so invested in the MAGA cult that he can look at photo and video evidence with his own eyes, and hear the audio, and still deny that reality is reality. You're farking nuts. Certifiable. A truly shameless, pathological liar.

And to my other favorite illustration of your low character, I gave you timestamped photos of CNN and FOX releasing breaking news of the robbery footage on the same day. Again, black and white time-stamped still photos, video and stories-- indisputable evidence. And still, you persist in lying about seeing it on your TV days earlier. 

You are a liar, and a bad joke. ^^This type of utter denial of reality is exactly why no one can take you seriously and why no one wants to spend half an hour pointing out ever lie (ever line) of your Gish gallops.

To what end? You can see indisputable proof with your own eyes, and simply continue lie about it. So what is the damn point? 

Edited by Hodad

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I just have to note - what is it with lefties on this board suddenly being blind to links?

I've seen this several times now including my own stuff -  you post a link, it's entirely relevant to the issue at hand, the next post or two they make a claim you've never posted a link.

Moonbox does it, black dog does it,  others have done it and here as well... . what the hell has suddenly gotten into the left that they're all link-blind suddenly????

Maybe they're bots.

We need to post 6 photos and ask them which ones contain sidewalks before they reply. Actually, pics that contain cars. That's easier for them to sound out. 

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Maybe they're bots.

We need to post 6 photos and ask them which ones contain sidewalks before they reply. Actually, pics that contain cars. That's easier for them to sound out. 

It would explain why they're all so excited to reply to Eddy :) 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hodad said:

See the way forums work is that replies are sequential.

None of the things that I said required links, dildo.

What part of what I wrote do you not understand, id10t?

When there's something that you want a link for, specify it, don't just whine like a little b1tch.

ScreenShot2024-02-15at4_19_53PM.thumb.png.d2ffc3db9880a9eabd38720a1fb0e806.png

Is that what it looks like when a guy does a 17-minute speech while "it rained", stupid? 

Look at the status bar at the bottom, that screenshot is from the last second or two before he turned to walk off. 

Tell me how much rain fell on him in 17 minutes, do ya figger? 

Is that really your big example of a "lie", dummy? 😂

When CNN looks at a video of a guy running over 60 people and calls it a "car crash", that's a lie.

When Joe says "I had no knowledge whatsoever of Hunter's overseas business dealings" that's a lie.

When the MSM says that the protests were mostly peaceful that's a lie.

When Van Jones admits that collusion is a big nothingburger but CNN pimps it as a big deal for 18 more months that's a lie

When Biden says "Pandemic of the unvaccinated", "No inflation", "transitory inflation", "Putinflation", etc, those are all huge material lies. 

I'd love for you to try to find a major story of the past ten years that CNN didn't lie about. 

Then you wanna accuse me: "YOU SAID IT DIDN'T RAIN BUT 30 DROPLETS FELL ON HIM IN 17 MINUTES! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT RAINED! IT RAINED! The Hi-Def shows at least 3 seconds of droplets falling if you look really close! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!"

Hodad, tell me what you'd like to see a link for, b1tch. 

Are the Dems a cult?

Look at all of the leftard threads on the US Politics page right now... 

"Trump hush money... ooooh so bad!"

"Biden has been a GREAT president" 🤣

"Trump encourages Russia to attack NATO allies". Yeah he said it, but it he was no more serious about it than he was about the 33k emails 😳

"The noose tightens..."

"SCOTUS.... Coloradolt SC"

"Republicans...loyalty to the cult"

"Real-World "Idiocracy" Personified"

None of the "people" who started those threads can admit that:

1. Joe is going senile,
  2. Joe's blatant lies about his family's $20M lucky streak overseas look really bad now
  3. large foreign wars, domestic violent crime, inflation, homelessness, the Afghan debacle, gaffes and border chaos are the central themes of Biden's presidency
  4. Joe lied about inflation

It's impossible not to know now. There's no more evidence required. 

We're supposed to believe that "THE WORST THING THAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN IS ANOTHER TRUMP PRESIDENCY!!!!" Q796QSn.gif

I'm so f'ing done with leftards right now it's beyond words. 

It's honestly easier to believe that the Demis and the leftists here are anti-American foreigners or pro-slavery racists than it is to believe that they are Canadians/Americans who want the best for the USA.

• Like 1

These Libbies are most certainly a bonified cult. They're so beyond reason that I suspect most would jail their own mothers, should mommy disclose that she voted for Trump. Their pure hatred of Trump is quite concerning. Stack that on top of their devotion to destroying the fossil fuel industry...at the expense of every living soul on planet Earth...and what you have is a bunch of insane people filled to the brim with hatred and an uncanny willingness to punish humanity. Is that a cult? Lets as someone who knows...

demon-161049_1280.thumb.webp.88b49421991e43031e5627c3dc269649.webp

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

These Libbies are most certainly a bonified cult. They're so beyond reason that I suspect most would jail their own mothers, should mommy disclose that she voted for Trump. Their pure hatred of Trump is quite concerning. Stack that on top of their devotion to destroying the fossil fuel industry...at the expense of every living soul on planet Earth...and what you have is a bunch of insane people filled to the brim with hatred and an uncanny willingness to punish humanity. Is that a cult? Lets as someone who knows...

demon-161049_1280.thumb.webp.88b49421991e43031e5627c3dc269649.webp

And he works for Piglosi 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

None of the things that I said required links, dildo.

What part of what I wrote do you not understand, id10t?

When there's something that you want a link for, specify it, don't just whine like a little b1tch.

ScreenShot2024-02-15at4_19_53PM.thumb.png.d2ffc3db9880a9eabd38720a1fb0e806.png

Is that what it looks like when a guy does a 17-minute speech while "it rained", stupid? 

Look at the status bar at the bottom, that screenshot is from the last second or two before he turned to walk off. 

Tell me how much rain fell on him in 17 minutes, do ya figger? 

Is that really your big example of a "lie", dummy? 😂

When CNN looks at a video of a guy running over 60 people and calls it a "car crash", that's a lie.

When Joe says "I had no knowledge whatsoever of Hunter's overseas business dealings" that's a lie.

When the MSM says that the protests were mostly peaceful that's a lie.

When Van Jones admits that collusion is a big nothingburger but CNN pimps it as a big deal for 18 more months that's a lie

When Biden says "Pandemic of the unvaccinated", "No inflation", "transitory inflation", "Putinflation", etc, those are all huge material lies. 

I'd love for you to try to find a major story of the past ten years that CNN didn't lie about. 

Then you wanna accuse me: "YOU SAID IT DIDN'T RAIN BUT 30 DROPLETS FELL ON HIM IN 17 MINUTES! WAAAAAAHHHHHHH! IT RAINED! IT RAINED! The Hi-Def shows at least 3 seconds of droplets falling if you look really close! LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!"

Hodad, tell me what you'd like to see a link for, b1tch. 

The primary documentation I'd like to see is your discharge paperwork from the asylum. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be out. ^^Here, you present another unhinged rant cataloging your personal grievances. Okaaaaay.

I certainly don't need a link to any of it, because you're just spewing your regular copy and paste bullshit.

But when I point out that you're spewing your copy and paste bullshit, as I'm likely to continue doing, don't complain that I'm not using facts or links. It's a rather stupid complaint.

Meanwhile, be sure to stay tuned to Trump's media channels so that he can tell you the real weather. Even if you're watching it rain, best to get verification from your god to avoid accidental blasphemy. 

Edited by Hodad

6 minutes ago, Hodad said:

The primary documentation I'd like to see is your discharge paperwork from the asylum. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be out. ^^Here, you present another unhinged rant cataloging your personal grievances. Okaaaaay.

I certainly don't need a link to any of it, because you're just spewing your regular copy and paste bullshit.

But when I point out that you're spewing your copy and paste bullshit, as I'm likely to continue doing, don't complain that I'm not using facts or links. It's a rather stupid complaint.

Meanwhile, be sure to stay tuned to Trump's media channels so that he can tell you the real weather. Even if you're watching it rain, best to get verification from your god to avoid accidental blasphemy. 

You clearly are an expert in unhinged rants, I'll give you that.

43 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Why don't you take up knitting, dildo? 

Make some President Hillary scarves for your fellow butthurt losers. 

Go print some T-shirts that say "I sowvived tha insoweckshun!" Leftards will gobble them up. You'll make so much money you'll be able to buy Twitter and make Elon your butler. 

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why don't you take up knitting, dildo? 

Make some President Hillary scarves for your fellow butthurt losers. 

Go print some T-shirts that say "I sowvived tha insoweckshun!" Leftards will gobble them up. You'll make so much money you'll be able to buy Twitter and make Elon your butler. 

I should take up knitting. Seems relaxing. Although I think I'd market the scarves to you incel internet trolls, so you can finally feel something like a hug. ❤️

20 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I should take up knitting. Seems relaxing. Although I think I'd market the scarves to you incel internet trolls, so you can finally feel something like a hug. ❤️

If you guys weren't sexually active the world would be a better place for little kids:

BidenthePedo.thumb.png.6c55e51ee5d54fd22663ee157c3d221c.pngBidenpedo3.thumb.png.a6b6d8751e188dff0104dcccd983545f.pngBidenpedo2.png.2a49e1be5dca87f4d68db607b5dcbf1b.pngBabySniffer.png.07398917913c69c074229b5b6c3a84a9.pngBidenAwkwardgirl.png.f6ea895d2a967eff31c7739c0bffaea5.pngKid-smoochingJoe.png.8e081ccbc3f0215de03e4a6fbd2ec894.png

"I just wish someone would kiss me the way Biden makes out with his granddaughter." - incel mantra

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

There must be some kind of a cult meeting this morning. There are almost no leftards posting here today...

If we're being honest, do we miss the drivel just a little bit? Is smackin' down mo-ranz one of the simple pleasures in life that we take for granted? 

Maybe one of us should put an 8-ball gag in our mouth and post some really stupid things about collusion, imaginary economic indicators, and awfow Twumpy until some of the cultists come back. I'm bored...

On 1/22/2024 at 10:00 PM, Hodad said:

🤣The projection here is off the goddamn charts. You buffoons have spent the last 3+ years whining about fictional viewer fraud and a stolen election without a shred of evidence. You're orange Messiah simply made it up, and you swallowed it down.

But to mention your made up claims about the economy, energy, ludicrous conspiracy theories that the world doctors and scientists are all tricking you and only your asshat politicians know the real truth. 

The above comment is left-wing propaganda brought to you by the United States democrat party. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

If you guys weren't sexually active the world would be a better place for little kids:

BidenthePedo.thumb.png.6c55e51ee5d54fd22663ee157c3d221c.pngBidenpedo3.thumb.png.a6b6d8751e188dff0104dcccd983545f.pngBidenpedo2.png.2a49e1be5dca87f4d68db607b5dcbf1b.pngBabySniffer.png.07398917913c69c074229b5b6c3a84a9.pngBidenAwkwardgirl.png.f6ea895d2a967eff31c7739c0bffaea5.pngKid-smoochingJoe.png.8e081ccbc3f0215de03e4a6fbd2ec894.png

"I just wish someone would kiss me the way Biden makes out with his granddaughter." - incel mantra

Ew, an old man kissing his grandkids? Gross! A politician kissing babies? Unheard of!

If you think there's anything sexual about these photos, you should probably delete them from your hard drive and stop spamming them across the internet (as you do with all your pet grievances). 

But you don't actually think that. You know they are innocent encounters taken out of context. You just love lying about it. That's what's actually exploitative.

That does seem to be your mantra though. You post it a lot.

Edited by Hodad

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There must be some kind of a cult meeting this morning. There are almost no leftards posting here today...

If we're being honest, do we miss the drivel just a little bit? Is smackin' down mo-ranz one of the simple pleasures in life that we take for granted? 

Maybe one of us should put an 8-ball gag in our mouth and post some really stupid things about collusion, imaginary economic indicators, and awfow Twumpy until some of the cultists come back. I'm bored...

All leftoids have been plugged into the wind and solar grid, so global warming must've sucked up all their power today. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Ew, an old man kissing his grandkids? Gross! A politician kissing babies? Unheard of!

If you think there's anything sexual about these photos, you should probably delete them from your hard drive and stop spamming them across the internet (as you do with all your pet grievances). 

But you don't actually think that. You know they are innocent encounters taken out of context. You just love lying about it. That's what's actually exploitative.

That does seem to be your mantra though. You post it a lot.

There's more to it than that, Whoredad. 

The old creep even had NBC asking questions. ;) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The above comment is left-wing propaganda brought to you by the United States democrat party. 

You gotta admit, the Demis really drive the "Keep it simple, stupid" point home. 

If you wanna get elected you don't have to know anything about the economy, geopolitics, history, the constitution, etc, you just have to appeal to the sub-90 IQ horde and you're in.

Slogan: "Orinj man bad."

Need excuses?: Just switch back and forth between 3 golden oldies: 1) "His falt." 2) "Nuh-uh, that aint acshully hapning. Ignore yer eyes" 3) "I ackshully dun it awsum. Let's see you try ta drone-strike a famly and get away with it"

Stuck for a reply: 1) Lie 2) repeat #1 3) Say: "Thayre rasusts an' all the other 'usts'!"

Need to win a war?: Forget the long, boring Churchill crap of the '40s, it's the TikTok generation that's going to choose the next president.: Just say "Don't. Don't. Don't." and plan the parade. There's no law saying that you have to win the war to say "I wun tha wore. Wun it. Wunnn - it."

Campaign?: Smampaign. Just let CNN and NBC anoint you. You paid your dues to the party, now it's coronation time. 

^That's^ how to get the most votes in the history of US federal elections. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You gotta admit, the Demis really drive the "Keep it simple, stupid" point home. 

If you wanna get elected you don't have to know anything about the economy, geopolitics, history, the constitution, etc, you just have to appeal to the sub-90 IQ horde and you're in.

Slogan: "Orinj man bad."

Need excuses?: Just switch back and forth between 3 golden oldies: 1) "His falt." 2) "Nuh-uh, that aint acshully hapning. Ignore yer eyes" 3) "I ackshully dun it awsum. Let's see you try ta drone-strike a famly and get away with it"

Stuck for a reply: 1) Lie 2) repeat #1 3) Say: "Thayre rasusts an' all the other 'usts'!"

Need to win a war?: Forget the long, boring Churchill crap of the '40s, it's the TikTok generation that's going to choose the next president.: Just say "Don't. Don't. Don't." and plan the parade. There's no law saying that you have to win the war to say "I wun tha wore. Wun it. Wunnn - it."

Campaign?: Smampaign. Just let CNN and NBC anoint you. You paid your dues to the party, now it's coronation time. 

^That's^ how to get the most votes in the history of US federal elections. 

Indoctrination is key to the success of democrats. It's why so many people continue to vote for that godforsaken party despite their being in endless poverty. 

Edited by Deluge