Are the Democrats an Actual Cult?

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

See there you go again. You couldn't even disprove the first one which you claimed would disprove ALL the rest.

AKA, logical fallacy.

You keep proving there is.

The economy crashed under Trump because of his incompetence and ignoring of the pandemic.

Obama didn't start any wars. He did provide air support for a few months for the rebels in Libya.

It wasn't 3 sec. It wasn't "a few drops." It rained and Trump lied.

Sorry, even IF Biden lied, it doesn't mean that Trump didn't lie 30,000+ times.

Like said before, Trump is such a pathological LIAR, he LIES about inconsequential things cause he has MAGA CULT like you to defend them. Trump is a con man....

Stow it robo-liar. If there was more than 3 seconds of drizzle of the video then you would have pointed it out. 

Bottom line, there was 3 seconds of drizzle in 17 minutes. That's 1020 seconds. 

For 0.3% of the time Trump was speaking it drizzled and you wanna say "It rained".

Then you say "If Biden lied" lol.

I think we're done here. 

Wars by US presidents: https://historyguy.com/wars_by_president.htm

• Like 1

On 1/24/2024 at 6:36 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

On 1/24/2024 at 6:36 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Actually, you are. You lose when you base Reality on a fantasy made up by those who don't like Reality so they make up ways to degrade it to a segment of the population who is too ignorant to believe anything but what they are told, thus ripe for Trump and his con men. So, since you espouse Trump, you lose again. 

That sounds like a quote from Col Nathan Jessep. Plagiarism is not your forte.

Edited by Legato
Glitch

13 minutes ago, Legato said:

That sounds like a quote from Col Nathan Jessep. Plagiarism is not your forte.

Who's going to marry him now?  And forget running a university.  Was it worth it? WAS it?!?!!?

Edited by CdnFox

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

The cult NOT being ALL conservatives does NOT mean there is no subset which IS a cult.

IOW, the Republican Party has TWO distinct FACTIONS.

There is a common thread.. they want Trump to win. Much like Democrats want Biden to win. Is Trump a bit more galvanizing than Biden? Yes. Make no mistake, I think Trump is an id1ot that simply knows how to rile up a crowd. However, amongst Conservatives that will vote for Trump.. there is more variation in their views than you care to admit. 

8 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

There is a common thread.. they want Trump to win. Much like Democrats want Biden to win. Is Trump a bit more galvanizing than Biden? Yes. Make no mistake, I think Trump is an id1ot that simply knows how to rile up a crowd. However, amongst Conservatives that will vote for Trump.. there is more variation in their views than you care to admit. 

Not ALL conservatives "want Trump to win." One of largest PACs (Koch Industries) is HEADING a GROUP backing Haley.

THEY are certainly NOT MAGA CULT.

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Stow it robo-liar. If there was more than 3 seconds of drizzle of the video then you would have pointed it out. 

For 0.3% of the time Trump was speaking it drizzled and you wanna say "It rained".

I think we're done here. 

And you would have pointed out when it started and stopped in the video, but you DID NOT, you denied it completely.

Bottom line is, IT RAINED and Trump LIED. And you failed to prove the entire list of 30,000+ LIES were actually true like you tried to CLAIM based on supposedly disproving the "didn't rain" LIE.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

I wonder how much that's true - and how many just want biden to lose.  Is it love of trump or dislike of the dems?

Either way.. they would not be sad. The point is that they are not perfectly uniform in their views. Robosmith can't comprehend that simple sentence. Another one that puts passion in front of intellect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

I may be projecting a bit, but I don't think enthusiasm is very high for Trump or Biden. Most Americans (70+ % if I recall correctly) definitely don't want this rematch. They are both way too old. We don't want to watch a shambling cage match to win the gerentocracy. 

But I think there is a strong MAGA base who are blindly, unswervingly loyal to just one man, and the rest of the GOP has not figured out how to win without them or how to support another candidate without alienating the deplorables. 

I'm an independent, but I'd ditch Biden in a heartbeat if I had a viable alternative. I'd even give some serious thought to a Haley vote if it came down to it. The Democrats are in a bit of a pickle there. 

All I know is that we are in an existential crisis if Trump wins. He tried to end the Republic once and now that he knows how close he came I think he knows what he needs to do differently next time and I think he will try again. I think his ego would compel him to make that (dark) history if he could. He would love to be remembered forever instead of being an unfortunate footnote alongside the other 1-term presidents. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

Either way.. they would not be sad. The point is that they are not perfectly uniform in their views. Robosmith can't comprehend that simple sentence. Another one that puts passion in front of intellect. 

Fair enough, i concede the point isn't relevant to your specific argument.

• 3 weeks later...

One of the things that makes the Dems a cult is their constant stream of assertions that the GOP are a cult. 

^That^ accusation is squarely based on nothing, and is mainly just a deflection from the fact that the Dems are an actual cult. 

Conservatives: 

Most conservatives will admit that they don't appreciate Trump's crassness and they realize that he operates in the grey areas, but that's what the world of politics is.

The number 1 rule of politics is to be nice to everyone else's face and then just do what you gotta do. Those things almost always align with your allies, but not always. We try to win trade deals, so do they. If your neighbours are good you might get a fair compromise.

Sometimes politicking requires making deals with the devil, like we did with Stalin during WWII. 

It's a tricky world to navigate, and the whole time you're doing it as PM/President, you're usually being submarined by the opposition party back home. 

What's the best reason GOPers have for supporting Trump?

AMERICA HAD A PHENOMENAL RUN FROM 2017 - 2021.

Demis:

By contrast to conservatives, who see the good and bad in Trump, Demis are all in lock step when it comes to lying about issues of Biden's mental competence, influence peddling, the economy.

The cat is entirely out of the bag on those three issues, it's busy eating the neighbour's budgie right now, but leftards here will still pretend that Biden is a brilliant paragon of virtue on a win streak. 

What's the best reason Demis have for supporting Biden?

Do they want a leader who's been busted taking tens of millions of dollars from China and Ukraine? Do they like foreign wars? Do they like homelessness and crime? Do they like hundreds of thousands of immigrants arriving every month? 

WHAT HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL FROM 2021-2024? Literally nothing has improved.

The Dow Being Up is No Proof of Success in this Instance:

The dollar value of the DOW has gone up, but that's just a factor of the value of the dollar being down (printing trillions of new dollars has that effect) - it's not because people see America as a great investment right now. 

If you lived on an island were there only 1,000 shells, and you had a raft worth 100 shells, but suddenly a barge full of shells washed ashore and there were 100,000 shells in circulation, would your raft still only be worth 100 shells? Everybody would have so many shells that 100 of them would become a pittance. The price would just go up accordingly. Your raft would now be worth about 10,000 shells. 

Here's the crappy part. The value of the Dow went "up" based on the low value of the dollar, but people didn't get a corresponding raise in wages. They make basically the same amount of money, but each dollar has less purchasing power. (Wages aren't keeping pace with inflation)

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

One of the things that makes the Dems a cult is their constant stream of assertions that the GOP are a cult. 

^That^ accusation is squarely based on nothing, and is mainly just a deflection from the fact that the Dems are an actual cult. 

Conservatives: 

Most conservatives will admit that they don't appreciate Trump's crassness and they realize that he operates in the grey areas, but that's what the world of politics is.

The number 1 rule of politics is to be nice to everyone else's face and then just do what you gotta do. Those things almost always align with your allies, but not always. We try to win trade deals, so do they. If your neighbours are good you might get a fair compromise.

Sometimes politicking requires making deals with the devil, like we did with Stalin during WWII. 

It's a tricky world to navigate, and the whole time you're doing it as PM/President, you're usually being submarined by the opposition party back home. 

What's the best reason GOPers have for supporting Trump?

AMERICA HAD A PHENOMENAL RUN FROM 2017 - 2021.

Demis:

By contrast to conservatives, who see the good and bad in Trump, Demis are all in lock step when it comes to lying about issues of Biden's mental competence, influence peddling, the economy.

The cat is entirely out of the bag on those three issues, it's busy eating the neighbour's budgie right now, but leftards here will still pretend that Biden is a brilliant paragon of virtue on a win streak. 

What's the best reason Demis have for supporting Biden?

Do they want a leader who's been busted taking tens of millions of dollars from China and Ukraine? Do they like foreign wars? Do they like homelessness and crime? Do they like hundreds of thousands of immigrants arriving every month? 

WHAT HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL FROM 2021-2024? Literally nothing has improved.

The Dow Being Up is No Proof of Success in this Instance:

The dollar value of the DOW has gone up, but that's just a factor of the value of the dollar being down (printing trillions of new dollars has that effect) - it's not because people see America as a great investment right now. 

If you lived on an island were there only 1,000 shells, and you had a raft worth 100 shells, but suddenly a barge full of shells washed ashore and there were 100,000 shells in circulation, would your raft still only be worth 100 shells? Everybody would have so many shells that 100 of them would become a pittance. The price would just go up accordingly. Your raft would now be worth about 10,000 shells. 

Here's the crappy part. The value of the Dow went "up" based on the low value of the dollar, but people didn't get a corresponding raise in wages. They make basically the same amount of money, but each dollar has less purchasing power. (Wages aren't keeping pace with inflation)

Hey, look, another pack of lies so entirely disconnected from reality that it reads like you're posting from another universe. 

Oh, and the PeeWee Herman defense. Brilliant!

As usual, the craziest part is your massive boner for a guy who isn't even a politician in your country. Lol

It would be wildly refreshing if you could post just one true claim. Instead, we get this constant barrage of bullshit.

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Hey, look, another pack of lies so entirely disconnected from reality that it reads like you're posting from another universe. 

Oh, and the PeeWee Herman defense. Brilliant!

As usual, the craziest part is your massive boner for a guy who isn't even a politician in your country. Lol

It would be wildly refreshing if you could post just one true claim. Instead, we get this constant barrage of bullshit.

Hey look -  another post with no substance that can't refute the points made and he's having a hissy fit. Yawn,

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Hey look -  another post with no substance that can't refute the points made and he's having a hissy fit. Yawn,

Hodad is like Black Dog.

If you just replace all of his words with a picture of a dog taking a crap you don't lose any facts, stats or insights.

He's the exact opposite of these guys:

At one point those guys believed the exact same things that Hodad did, but when new evidence/info came out they let it collide with the old info that was in their brain, and let that cognitive dissonance ring like a bell. They came out of it with a more complete understanding. 

The Hodads of this world call guys like that "Uncle Toms". He is brainwashed to hate people like that and to disregard them entirely.

CNN's original false narratives will be stuck inside his little pea brain 'til death and you will never be able to have an intelligent conversation with him. That's why he's on my ignore list. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Hodad is like Black Dog.

If you just replace all of his words with a picture of a dog taking a crap you don't lose any facts, stats or insights.

Maybe that should be an official test we use -  "we've replaced everything you said with pictures of dog poo and have discovered It contributed to the conversation in exactly the same fashion. We have confirmed you are on the left. "

• Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:14 PM, WestCanMan said:

I think we're done here. 

If trump walked on water the dimwitted leftists would screech that trump can't swim. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Probably throw in something about "Aquatic collusion" or the like.

"Russian aquatic collusion". It's always about the Russians with leftists. Remember when Obama bin laden mocked Romney, during a debate when romney warned about Russia, and said, the 80s called and they want their foreign policy back? 

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

"Russian aquatic collusion". It's always about the Russians with leftists. Remember when Obama bin laden mocked Romney, during a debate when romney warned about Russia, and said, the 80s called and they want their foreign policy back? 

ooooOOOOoooo -  we could call it "red tide"! Love  it - i'm calling biden now,....

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

TBH though, if Pelosi walked on water I'd just assume that it was holy water repelling her. 

I would have assumed that she's so full of hot air that she naturally maintains a few feet of altiude above the earths surface. If she didn't counter it with all that lead in her brains the next thing you know they'd be claiming shes' a chinese weather balloon.

• Like 1