Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

1 hour ago, West said:

It wasn't assault.. cops have a wide latitude of pain inflicting techniques to take down a 300 pound violent offender

^This uninformed OPINION does NOT MATTER in the slightest.

You weren't on the jury nor did you hear the EVIDENCE.

Everything AFTER cuffed and unconscious was ASSAULT. AKA, unnecessary violence.

Esp with 6 cops available to restrain him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Did I say "I like walls" in one of your delirium hallucinations?

Sorry but your deflection of your IGNORANCE of the BWoS isn't going to work.

OK, college dropout Dr. Gnat-man. LMAO

So interesting. Do uou know how foolish you are?

13 hours ago, ironstone said:

New film provides truth in the face of George Floyd lies (nypost.com)

The original autopsy report, the day after Floyd died: 

The original autopsy report by Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker the day after Floyd died found there was “no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation.

“Mr. Floyd did not exhibit signs of petechiae, damage to his airways or thyroid, brain bleeding, bone injuries, or internal bruising.”

Sweasy claims that Baker also told her that day that “there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation.”

In sworn testimony, prosecutors told of the “insane … extreme premium pressure” they were under to throw the book at Chauvin and charge the other cops because “the city was burning down.”

Floyd also had COVID and severe “arteriosclerotic heart disease,” with one artery 75% obstructed, and “hypertensive heart disease.”

But Ben Crump, the ambulance-chasing attorney who represented the Floyd family and secured them a $27 million payout from the Minneapolis City Council, told the media: “George Floyd was a healthy young man.”

The private forensic pathologist he hired, Dr. Michael Baden, declared, without seeing Floyd’s body or slides of the autopsy, that “there was no underlying medical problem that caused or contributed to his death.”

The documentary says the FBI met with Baker after Baden’s review and soon after the official autopsy report was changed to find Chauvin was to blame. Floyd’s cause of death had become “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

Blah blah blah. 

The same crowd who believed 2000 Mules was a factual documentary are going to eat up this crap. They are the same people crazy enough to believe that it's a coincidence that a man begging for air died after a full-grown police officer sat on him for 9 minutes. ?

It took about 2 minutes to check and see who made this gem. Turns out it's a reporter for a kook propaganda outfit who happens to be married to a disgraced former Minneapolis police officer and union leader who himself was accused and disciplined multiple times for violence and racism--including accusations from fellow officers. 

But it's your life. If you've got nearly two hours (or whatever) to devote to a source with no credibility and a clear bias, knock yourself out. I'm sure you'll "learn" so much.

?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

I know how foolish you are when you pretend to make a remote diagnosis with NO CREDENTIALS.

Real doctors would not even pretend to make the diagnosis you're making.

"Baker's preliminary report had sparked anger after it found "no physical findings" to "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation". The report had also suggested Floyd's had underlying conditions which contributed to his death.

According to the report, Floyd's death had been caused by the "combined effects of Mr Floyd's being restrained by police, underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system".

In an updated report filed two months later, Baker confirmed he had found traces of fentanyl—an opioid used as recreational drug—in Floyd's system, but stated that could not be identified as the cause of death.

According to the documents, Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood, a dose that could have been justified an overdose verdict had his death occurred in different circumstances."

https://www.newsweek.com/george-floyd-autopsy-report-cause-death-1579393

Fact is...Chauvin is the victim of "social justice" instead of legal justice. 

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

No, but I'm not disputing the jury's decision. I am pointing out the unreliability of your one sided "evidence."

Translation: You categorically reject any and all evidence that doesn't fit the established media narrative in this case.

A huge issue in this case was the restraint of Floyd by Chauvin. The defense team said the technique was taught to all officers. The police chief at the time said under oath, that he knew absolutely nothing about this procedure. In the film, various former Minneapolis police officers all stated that that particular technique was indeed part of their training. Chauvin's mother pulled out her son's actual training manuals, and right there is a photo of that exact restraint technique.

This alone is a pretty significant fact and a hole in the prosecutions case. Not to mention the false racism angle. Chauvin did not get a fair trial.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"Baker's preliminary report had sparked anger after it found "no physical findings" to "support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation". The report had also suggested Floyd's had underlying conditions which contributed to his death.

According to the report, Floyd's death had been caused by the "combined effects of Mr Floyd's being restrained by police, underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system".

In an updated report filed two months later, Baker confirmed he had found traces of fentanyl—an opioid used as recreational drug—in Floyd's system, but stated that could not be identified as the cause of death.

According to the documents, Floyd had 11 ng/mL of fentanyl in his blood, a dose that could have been justified an overdose verdict had his death occurred in different circumstances."

YOU are contradicting the conclusion of the actual DOCTOR who examined the patient (see bolded), college dropout Dr. Gnat man. Duh

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Translation: You categorically reject any and all evidence that doesn't fit the established media narrative in this case

No, that is you. You're "categorically reject any and all evidence" presented at trial in favor of a clearly partisan video with UNSWORN TESTIMONY. 

A huge issue in this case was the restraint of Floyd by Chauvin. The defense team said the technique was taught to all officers. The police chief at the time said under oath, that he knew absolutely nothing about this procedure. In the film, various former Minneapolis police officers all stated that that particular technique was indeed part of their training. Chauvin's mother pulled out her son's actual training manuals, and right there is a photo of that exact restraint technique.

This alone is a pretty significant fact and a hole in the prosecutions case. Not to mention the false racism angle.

And the judge likely ruled that evidence was prejudicial. Do you even know what that means?

Chauvin did not get a fair trial.

He LOST his APPEAL. AKA, the judicial system says the trial was fair; your OPINION notwithstanding. Duh

4 hours ago, ironstone said:

Translation: You categorically reject any and all evidence that doesn't fit the established media narrative in this case.

This alone is a pretty significant fact and a hole in the prosecutions case. Not to mention the false racism angle. Chauvin did not get a fair trial.

Almost all police officers are taught that technique including Canadian officers but applying it for nine minutes goes completely against how they were trained to use it.

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2023 at 4:06 AM, WestCanMan said:

That's right, especially when they're on certain drugs, as was the case with both Floyd and Timpa. 

Have you read the opinion given at trial by Martin Tobin that the pressure applied to Floyd would have killed a person completely free of any drugs? Do you have some specific objection to that testimony based on medical pathophysiology? 

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The medical investigation of death involves bringing together all available evidence and arriving at an opinion. That usually involves medical notes and the scene of the death as well as the autopsy itself and the toxicology report. In Floyd’s death, however, we have something else - a video of the death as it occurred. Martin Tobin examined this evidence hundreds of times to assess many things, including the changes in Floyd’s respiratory rate. In this way he was able to exclude the presence of significant fentanyl intoxication which would have depressed the rate. 

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Almost all police officers are taught that technique including Canadian officers but applying it for nine minutes goes completely against how they were trained to use it.

Indeed, the training--including the manual referenced--directs officers to use a recovery position after the subject stops resisting. If only there were a way to know why that is important...

"Chauvin admitted that Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) policy and training requires officers to stop using force when a subject is not resisting and to move an arrestee from the prone position into a side recovery or seated position because the prone position may make it more difficult to breathe."

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Have you read the opinion given at trial by Martin Tobin that the pressure applied to Floyd would have killed a person completely free of any drugs? Do you have some specific objection to that testimony based on medical pathophysiology? 

Minnesota is one of the most woke places in the country and elect crazy people like Ilhan Omar. Anything they put out should be taken with a grain of salt

9 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The medical investigation of death involves bringing together all available evidence and arriving at an opinion. That usually involves medical notes and the scene of the death as well as the autopsy itself and the toxicology report. In Floyd’s death, however, we have something else - a video of the death as it occurred. Martin Tobin examined this evidence hundreds of times to assess many things, including the changes in Floyd’s respiratory rate. In this way he was able to exclude the presence of significant fentanyl intoxication which would have depressed the rate. 

An autopsy is not supposed to be an opinion. There was no evidence of Floyd being choked to death. The low life died from drugs and panic.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

The low life died from drugs and panic.

I honestly think if Chauvin gets off the guy halfway in, and sits him up, or even makes a verbal warning that further such behavior will come with consequences,  he gets off without a single charge.

There were no commands, no communication with Floyd.

I see it if the wife gave me silent treatment for weeks. Its just the inflicting of pain, that serves towards nothing. You're punishing for the sake of punishment.

In law, that's what jails are for.

You're best letting me know what I did wrong, so that I can correct the behavior, and also being conducive via intent, to resolve the issue.

Pain compliance is like slapping a crackhead across the face. These are drug addict. They only understand consequences. Break a crackheads leg with a baseball bat, they won't steal from you, again.

I don't think Chauvin was trying to resolve anything from that point on. This was some street stuff, but he unfortunately was in uniform (they had history together at a prior job).

I think the 9 minutes straight is damming, even if he isn't what caused the death, he created the conditions for its occurrence.

One thing I am in full agreement, is his death all of a sudden making him a beacon of hope for the black community.

That in itself, is sad. He clearly could not get his life together, and had several suffer due to it.

If anything, this gave them a future they likely could never have had with a father who was an addict (the settlements).

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

I honestly think if Chauvin gets off the guy halfway in, and sits him up, or even makes a verbal warning that further such behavior will come with consequences,  he gets off without a single charge.

There were no commands, no communication with Floyd.

I see it if the wife gave me silent treatment for weeks. Its just the inflicting of pain, that serves towards nothing. You're punishing for the sake of punishment.

In law, that's what jails are for.

You're best letting me know what I did wrong, so that I can correct the behavior, and also being conducive via intent, to resolve the issue.

Pain compliance is like slapping a crackhead across the face. These are drug addict. They only understand consequences. Break a crackheads leg with a baseball bat, they won't steal from you, again.

I don't think Chauvin was trying to resolve anything from that point on. This was some street stuff, but he unfortunately was in uniform (they had history together at a prior job).

I think the 9 minutes straight is damming, even if he isn't what caused the death, he created the conditions for its occurrence.

I somewhat agree yet...I've seen all the video. Chauvin did try to reason with Floyd and Floyd just reststed harder.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Chauvin did try to reason with Floyd and Floyd just reststed harder.

Correct, hence, him being aggressively arrested. 

All textbook. Heck, even a couple punches, would have been on Floyd. Don't resist.

But on the guys neck for 9 minutes? Think about it alternatively.

You have a kid who gets shitfaced. Belligerent. Out of character, and is disruptive. Cops are called. 

H e demands to know what is going on, but this time, the cop doesn't want to elaborate. 

He resists, the cop escalates, and does the same thing to him.

Tough shit, don't resist, or just maybe the cop should've sat him up once he was cooperative?

I totally get it. Peole play up to the crowd all the time.

"Ow you're breaking my arm arrgh!" are barely being touched. I have zero sympathy for manipulative people, as married and divorced one of the best ones.

Now, you have an engaged crowd. Women doing this, is quite effective. Throw in water works, and "I didn't do anything!" for effect, and if she's gorgeous, she'll likely have at least one guy willing to risk jail to save her.

Its the lack of emotion and communication with the crowd to deescalate the situation.

He's on the neck of a now unconscious person, and doesn't give enough of a shit to look down, and just *maybe* check on them.

I have seen cops who were shot at, and shot back and downed a suspect, show far more care under far greater a threat, in administering first aid to the person as soon as the situation was under control.

While you may be right, that murder was a bit harsh a charge due to the intent, he definitely deliberately inflicted uncalled for suffering on a person well beyond what is considered reasonable.

I just don't see how this isn't manslaughter.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I somewhat agree yet...I've seen all the video. Chauvin did try to reason with Floyd and Floyd just reststed harder.

So, Then Chauvin killed him for resising (while handcuffed).

And now Chauvins laying in some prison hospitals Infirmary.

Perhaps if Chauvin would of accepted the sage advice being offered by the bystanders things could of worked out differently for him.

But Instead, he chose to ignore that advice.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Correct, hence, him being aggressively arrested. 

All textbook. Heck, even a couple punches, would have been on Floyd. Don't resist.

But on the guys neck for 9 minutes? Think about it alternatively.

You have a kid who gets shitfaced. Belligerent. Out of character, and is disruptive. Cops are called. 

H e demands to know what is going on, but this time, the cop doesn't want to elaborate. 

He resists, the cop escalates, and does the same thing to him.

Tough shit, don't resist, or just maybe the cop should've sat him up once he was cooperative?

I totally get it. Peole play up to the crowd all the time.

"Ow you're breaking my arm arrgh!" are barely being touched. I have zero sympathy for manipulative people, as married and divorced one of the best ones.

Now, you have an engaged crowd. Women doing this, is quite effective. Throw in water works, and "I didn't do anything!" for effect, and if she's gorgeous, she'll likely have at least one guy willing to risk jail to save her.

Its the lack of emotion and communication with the crowd to deescalate the situation.

He's on the neck of a now unconscious person, and doesn't give enough of a shit to look down, and just *maybe* check on them.

I have seen cops who were shot at, and shot back and downed a suspect, show far more care under far greater a threat, in administering first aid to the person as soon as the situation was under control.

While you may be right, that murder was a bit harsh a charge due to the intent, he definitely deliberately inflicted uncalled for suffering on a person well beyond what is considered reasonable.

I just don't see how this isn't manslaughter.

It was and is a very dangerous precedent to set. I agree that Chauvin should have been more...careful in restraining Floyd. And I would think that has to be the point of jailing him. But from a cop's perspective, this can't sit well. How can one deal with criminals of all types, without the ability to defend one's self AND impose one's will on a criminal?

I will concede this though.

The day I saw that fiasco, I had to wonder why the 2 cops didn't just leave Floyd in the backseat when they had him there, close the door and either move along or call an ambulance to deal with this drug induced freakout?